Vindictus General

Life support edition

FREE Level Up Gear - vindictus.nexon.net/news/16732/level-up-boost-event
FREE Shitty Outfitters - vindictus.nexon.net/news/17060/golden-coin-event

When asking for help, trading, or applying to any guild, post your character name and specify which server you're on.

>Joining a guild
Open the guild window and search for the guild (East: no_fun or West: pawnshop for NA guilds)

Post in the general with your name and your server to let us know you have applied, you may also whisper a guild admin to speed up this process.
(We do this so that we know you're a huge faggit and not some filthy fucking pub.)

>The Guilds
EAST: No Fun Allowed, ch. 123
WEST: Pawnshop Ghosts, ch. 179
EU: Filthy Casuals, ch. 130
AUS: TeaChasers

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/STI1O
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Smash update when?

When EU and NA services merge, probably.

Friendly delia where

>join a random s2 party
>full of low stats shitters
>leave immediately
>host pms you, asking why you left

I can't do it. Delia just isn't hot enough.

Is she cute enough though?

Why won't you stay dead?

Unfortunately no.

I can't believe a Korean developer would actually fail at creating beautiful faces.

Going to the character select menu and hearing my video card fan go full throttle has me thinking.

What kind of hardware does Devcat use?

Is this hot?

Sunny beaches typically are aren't they?

Hair is shit
Face tattoo would be better if the color was more dull and blended in more but it just looks like shit
Armor is all shit
Inner is a terrible color and just looks bad in general
Lower body explodes into whale for no reason.
-1/10 desu

Is this suppose to be a cosplay of a chinese cartoon character?

Reminds me of my arisha, only with less bulky gloves and boots.

>join S3 story raid
>all 90s
>look at everyone's gear
>base enhanced 80 weapons, one shitter with a 70 weapon, only one guy with a mix of regina and armageddon

Never again will I carry a garbage party like that.

And this is why telling people to ignore every gear upgrade opportunity until 90 is fucking retarded. At least with this level up event the shitters have 10k def now and can hold aggro for an extra hit.

Thick Lynns just don't work

These guys didn't have an excuse, with how dirt cheap blue 90 gear is.

Top quality thickness.

I mostly meant that they're just not used to the concept of looking for any sort of gear upgrade in the game and probably forgot the whole get stuff at 90 bit they read on forums, or wherever they asked.

Then again it's highly likely that they're just people on alts with no shame. Fuck those guys, my autism stops me from joining anything s3 on alts unless I'm at or close to s2 capped stats.

Is dropping 1000 DEF to be helmet less worth it to look good?

Which gaming keyboard do you guys use?

>Season 2 quest wants you to talk to Gwynn

what

Isn't there an outfitter for that like the gloves/boots ones from the kitty boxes? I think I'd rather lose some att from a proper outfitter helm than drop 1k def unless you're rocking 11k+ already.

2011 blackwidow I got on clearance for 30 bucks, not ded yet after 4 years so breddy gud. I play on a non-mechanical keyboard sometimes and have a hard time using quickslots while moving.

just use a fusion rune

Is it Sultry or Foxy makeup for Vella?

Fun fact: The entry for neamhain eyes were added into the game this past update, but it doesn't have any model yet.

I think it's Foxy, if it's the one I'm thinking about it's the best makeup in the game.

Steelseries 6GV2. It's a plain mechanical keyboard. The only thing special is the left windows key is replaced by a modifier for the F keys to control volume/media play.

I've had it for almost two years now and have had no issues.

I think this is the same person.

Guys, I'm looking at a guild member sitting on a log and I wanna sit beside him. Do you think it's ok to do so?

As long as your hands don't touch.

I really hate how Lynn and Delia are designed to be cute

It's pretty jarring compared to the rest of the cast. Should have been toned down a little.

You have to sit on the opposite end and slowly move over the course of an hour until you're beside him.

I'm drunk and thinking about buying more guild storage for NFA.

Is this a bad idea?

Yes, we have sufficient space for everything.

This GM had a 'copper bracelet' with four superior gems.

Yes, wait for our next gamble box and buy those, we need more goys putting airtight items on the market

>tfw no more airtight exquisite runes on the market

Those events are a godsend for someone like me that refuses to spend any money on this game.

What runes do you want?

I might have them

I don't know why I still play this.

I never get any drops.
I can never enhance past +5.
The events suck.
I'm poor as fuck.

name?

I was wanting to get more exquisite enchant runes but I spent my gold on other things. I wish those events included regular airtight enchant runes too, I need them for my cheap scrolls.

I have these.

I think I can mail them. Not sure.

The enchant rune can't be mailed or marketed. Anything with the Airtight prefix can be sold on the market.

Are you on east?

I just tried putting the airtight one inside the guild storage and it seems like it will allow me. I also tried attaching in a mail and it seems to allow me.

Post your character name and I'll give it a shot.

I'm west. I wouldn't have any use for that coupon anyways. You could always keep it around in case you forget to sell a scroll and it expires.

New Einrach

Please don't die again

Dude, I tried doing a level 39 einrach and used 40 potions and then died

Do you happen to have a compilation of all einrach rotations since it came out?

I only have 3 battles before completion, and I want to know if I somehow missed them since I wasn't paying attention during the first week.

Yup, still have all of them saved, but I think I missed a day or two

imgur.com/a/STI1O

You missed none. Succubus, monark and blackscar (ruler of ruins version) never came out.

Man that's bullshit. There's only 70 battles so all of them should've rotated within a week.

>battles can't repeat

ded

can purple weapon essences be broken down in the smash update?

or is it only shards?

That ain't what I said

stop being ded

what is the smash update?

ded

An update that lets you upgrade your orange weapon essence.

Don't mind me, just posting butts.

vindedtus

>actually manage to get an orange weapon essence
>can't get it past +5
>paradise stone droprates are abysmal and I'm poor

W E W

>paradise stone
try muir

I do it everyday on 3 different characters.

I got 4 whole stones today.

I miss nude mods.
But I'm not going to a private server just for some tits.

Lynn is a useless slut.

Why are there no spicy Vindicktus memes?

Also why do people say Sword Lann is easy when you die in two hits whenever you decide to do damage?

Every class in the game is easy except for scythe evie and arisha.

I just want a reliable way of farming gold at level 90 solo, any ideas?

How much gold do you need?

5bil

this is west

this needs to be a permanent item.

It would only really be helpful in something like the transformation quest.

You missed them when our boy Holden was around

you go to chink websites and tell them your credit card number

because his dodge iframe is the longest in the game and he can chain them in succession while putting out MLG crits without any kind of windup attacks like most of the roster

So like isn't there more bosses coming any time soon? The next guy is that habitant dude right

Could anyone provide me with a current tier list of the classes?
I'm coming back after a break and I'm interested in knowing what is strong. I heard about karok buffs?

Scythe evie > lann > everyone else > lynn

lol

That's a 100% correct list, though

lol

not trying to start meme arguments or something, just genuinely curious about class balance atm.

Last I played, Hurk + Lann were at the top with few things coming close. Karok was absolute trash tier, both weapons. Curious to know what has changed so I can decide if I want to reroll or keep playing my Karok or Hurk.

Shitter scythe evie detected

lol