Haha fat meme, op.

reminder that honda a shit

1st for the clowns moto club
and gimp suits

Reposting from previous thread for nightly /dbt/ relationship advice general

One time I got a date in this conversation
>Hi, I'm user
>Oh, hi, I'm random cumdump
>Hey, you're really cute, can I take you out for dinner sometime?
>Oh, uhm, alright
Then I decided she was really boring on the first date but it's literally that easily. Shit if you want I think I have a conversation with a girl screencapped where she basically said
>If anyone asked me out I'd probably say yes just because they had the balls to ask me out

Also just ask about her. Damn. It's already obvious enough you're attracted. Instead of trying to hide it just fucking own it.

truly inspirational in my opinion

This thread needs more Harleys

Anyone know if using a quick shifter at normal city speeds damages the transmission? Also is it true that if youre on the high way doing 70mph, you should be in 4th gear on a liter peter or youre bogging the engine? On this bike it would be about 4k rpm, redlines at 12

>all engines are the same

Sportbike riders are the biggest faggots on 2 wheels. At least cruisercucks and scooterfags know that they're gay

there's nothing gayer than being slow

So every rider is a faggot then?

watch out guys he is mad about the OP being back to normal
No the transmission is designed to quickshift and no as long as you can't hear the chain slapping on the swing arm its all sweet.

if you are really that worried about lugging the engine put a larger rear/smaller front sprocket on it.

>jelly poorfag on dirt bike detected

Im asking generally. Also all literbikes are pretty close in terms of powerbans

You make being gay sound like a bad thing

>Anyone know if using a quick shifter at normal city speeds damages the transmission?
Won't do anything to the trans.
>Also is it true that if youre on the high way doing 70mph, you should be in 4th gear on a liter peter or youre bogging the engine?
That is literally the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Does the engine stall? No? Then you're fine.

What was that? Post Harleys?

Sure thing kiddo

most of you guys aren't even fast all you do is jerk off to spec sheets and wonder if you look good in your leathers

its ok one day mommy might buy you a motorcycle

And none of them even put on any really miles. They find 1 fkn curve and hit that shit all afternoon like it's isle of man or something. Because they're all forever 16

She stalls even when im not moving haha

>none of them even put on any really miles

the fuck are you even talking about

It's funny how sportbike guys talk shit about all the other bikes. Yet cruisers, advertising, dirt, and even scooter guys are more enjoyable to talk to.

Sportbike kids are literally walking, talking memes

>implying
riding a straight line between cities over and over again won't make you any better of a rider

>84kb
At least post nice Harleys instead of niggershit for ants

If I were a teen a would crave for a sportsbike

Seeing as it's a V-twin you'll want to be higher in the revs, but 2-2.5k should be fine for just cruising at a constant sped.

Then again if you want to sit at 4-5k on the highway that's all you. It won't really do much extra damage on the engine, it'll just drone a lot.

post your chicken strips then slow fagget.

we can discuss your riding ability, body position and all sorts with data like that.

>thinking riding all around the country won't make you a better rider.

I bet you're keeping low miles for resale value huh, nigger

What's up with the kangaroo pic on there?

I literally sat down with a honda engineer 30 minutes ago to talk about jap sportsbikes. with me were a cruiser and a dirt rider. We are in south-eastern australia

>implying I haven't ridden around the country
do you even have a bike

>things that never happened: the post

>lying on 4chin

How's public transportation treating you abo?

>admitting you live in a place shittier than Europe

Why is Kawasaki so unpopular?

Because it's not a real brand.

Like harley

It's almost time for my 4000 mile service interval.

Hard to believe.

Its a rock wallaby, used to be on our rego stickers

Personally in my experience it's cruiserfags vs every other style vs huge tourers like Goldwings and trikes.

I appreciate and understand the riders and designs of everything but cruisers. Those large displacement foot-forwars bikes have all the disadvantages of a motorcycle but they're slow, relatively fuel inefficient, road-bound and corner as shitty as an economy car. All downsides. I don't see the purpose of riding one. At least a Goldwing has trunk space like a car and is heavy enough to total a car.

the man with the camera was the honda engineer

That's pretty cool man

I'm also a honda engineer. I make 9 figures btw

Their QC is iffy and they like old tech, churning out models designed decades ago I guess. They make good bikes for the price point because of that though.

Kawasaki isn't even much of a motorcycle company, they make all their money making high end capital goods or defense industry products like missiles and steam turbines and shit. Motorcycles are like 10% of their business and it kinda shows.

epic

they are pretty cool animals i guess

>Idk what I'm talking about
>So I'll just parrot these memes

There ya go lil buddy

I'm happy I love in a place where all riders get along and not complete autis like most of you.
The only ones that don't come hang out are the fags on spiders

New designs too edgy and aggressive. They need to go back to making happy bikes to get more business.

>Honda engineer
>meaning anything
I'm guessing he engineers how to make the civic's wheelbase shorter while still keeping it as boring as possible?

>SEE GUYS
>CHECK OUT THIS THING I GOOGLED
>CAN I FIT IN NOW
Nobody cares, newfriend

>10% is motorcycles
>literally makes missiles and nuclear turbines
I don't think it's 10%. I think Kawasaki making motorcycles is like an architect having a hobby of doing origami. They're pretty good at it but they have no great incentive to be the best, and they could stop at any time and not suffer any for it. But people would be sad.

he wouldn't stop talking about the cbr500r and the lack of a 400 class
post a pic of your bike bro

>EVERY CRUISER IS DESIGNED THE EXACT SAME WAY
>ONLY CRUISERS HAVE ASSHOLE RIDERS

I've totally never seen a squid, gang members, shit rider, etc etc on any other style of bike.

Adv guys all seem to be pretty legit though. I like them

I really don't get Spyders either. They don't even get good gas milage compared to a small car. They sell a lot of them though but I have no idea who buys these things.

>he wouldn't stop talking about the cbr500r and the lack of a 400 class
>I don't like this 500CC sportbike lookalike that's slow and want to make something with a smaller displacement that's just as boring.
Sounds like a honda engineer to me. Story checks out.

Suck his dick until they bring back the MC22. The world fucking needs a 250cc I4.

I get the pussy bro

>post a pic of your bike bro

posting pics proves almost nothing. Look at the guy claiming to own a 1199R.

>Also is it true that if youre on the high way doing 70mph, you should be in 4th gear on a liter peter
>i has panigale R

there is a 400cc class though, only Suzuki and Honda play games there anymore though so the competition is stale.

So far I've legit only seen niggers on them

>aggressive and edgy

So pretty much what most of dbt wants, because they're mostly 16 yr Olds who are retarted anyway

Got into a crash last week and ended up going into the back of a SUV. The crash was only at around 15kms but the mechanic that looked over it says the frame had snapped. Is this common at low speeds or way my old bike a death trap?

Retarded is how you spell that word.

Sounds like your bike was pretty shit.
My bike had no structural damage even though I crashed into concrete blocks at 50-80km/h.

Thanks grhammer natzi.

Gonna notch your keyboard for another victory?

with alloy framed bikes it is common.
You would have seen the funnay maymays where KTMs snap the forks off the bike right?
Well pic related is what happens when your frame is weaker than the triple clamps holding your forks on.

Lesson of the day?
don't get an alloy framed bike.

Have you seen the bike yet?

Sounds suspect, but sometimes aluminum frames can get stress fractures thay can get worse after impact and subframe bolts can sheer off, yeah. A visible crack on the frame totals the machine so I'd spend your insurance monies on a bike that is'nt a crapheap deathmachine.

>Another shitty dbt
Didn't see that coming

nice one nobike

It was a hyosung

>MORE DAMAGE CONTROL

We told you.

looks like steel to me, no aluminium frames are ever that thin.

>so many SVs around
>they're all so nice looking and mint
>mine looks like a turd
Serves me right for sliding it and not fixing it properly, i just want a shiny new bike...

Don't buy chinese bikes unless you live in an actual 3rd world country.

>manscaping today
>manscaping day before leaving

Wich would give the best results?

looks like a klx250 to me, in any case, alloy frames are shit.

Objection its south Korean

Had a Chinese scooter for my first set of two wheels and it never broke down.

So i assumed Korean technology was somewhere between Chinese and Japanese technology on the Asian scale

and the KLX250S has a steel frame.

>going through town just now to get beer
>all dark and shit
>on main road i know cops camp on so im going the limit
>spot 3 cop cars parked with lights off on the side of the road
>as i drive by they all spotlight me at the same time
>wave
>keep riding
>lights go off

that was weird but im glad i didn't have to deal with any bullshit

Might be looking for a stolen bike

did their spotlights blind you? dangerous as fuark

Let it grow, let it grow
Can't hold it back anymore

looks like metric fucktons of rain at Lake Bled this weekend

Possible. Glad they're being useful instead of harassing people for no reason like usual lol.

Yeah, pretty bright they have spotlights that are just a big fucking block of LEDs. I thought I was gonna get hassled for sure.

The forecast hasn't really changed in a week, so bring rain gear.

I've got a hyosung, 2013 model. It's awesome. 8000 ks through it and no problems

Mine was Gv250 2010
39000km on the clock, watch your regulator rectifier my first one burst into flames

Mine naked gt250. Gotta wait till payday to book it in for a service

>Fairweather rider detected

>rock wallaby
Should be a rock spider, you victorian pedo cunt

one of my mates has the gt650r, bottom end bearing went on the crank shaft the other week at 7000km.
He bought it brand new so my guess is the bike sat in a store house for a few years without being started before it was sold.

That doesn't break bikes of any other manufacturer. Hyosungs are just shit. Buy a real bike.

You mean a Huntsman right?
they are the big scurry spiders everyone thinks are dangerous.

>He bought it brand new
>something broke
>warranty should cover it

and the next lie you're going to tell us is you own a bike.

That would be more appropriate for queensland

I bought a GV650 in December 2011. For the first 6 months it had a few little things (Fuel Injection light, surface rust appearing) but after that it earned its place as the worst vehicle I've ever owned.

I had 16 faults over a 12 month period, all of which required warranty replacement followed by 7 breakdowns due to the charging system. The towing involved in returning the vehicle to the dealership (Team Moto – Springwood) were not covered. As was two batteries which were deemed as consumables and did not fix the problem.

When I confronted Hyosung Australia they effectively told me to bugger off as I had no business relationship with them and to take it up with the dealership. 4 months of fighting them through the office of fair trading and I finally got rid of the thing (at a considerable financial loss).

Check out some of my vlogs at youtube.com/tontsekz/ – I documented all of the problems and progress with the whole legal dispute.

Stay away from Hyosung and stay away from Team Moto.

thats just my guess to why it let go i wasnt having a go at the bikes build quality and i never said the bike isn't currently in the shop getting a new engine put in it for free.
reliability issues normally have a reasonable explanation was my point there.

>bearing
I can hear it now, "oh sorry user that's not covered under warranty as it is a wear item".