>Social /owg/ Discord :^)
discord.gg/hhcNZjb

>Competitive /owg/ Discord
discord.gg/RV5YyjX

>The 41 Percent Club
amomentincrime.com/

>Overwatch DPS Sheet and Oversheet
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1D4j0aosiZoM2VA9IjRRPaiMbTTZtPrD1b8mK23DPa0

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QqTenp3s-YesFgb-CPI6yiPpp4K9xot7LhTBo3Tm0Pk/edit#gid=1751764739/

Previous Thread:

You should post this in the actual previous thread.

I did.

GODDAMN REAPER.

Blueblue.

i feel like the buff symmetra needs is this:

E: now applies a super-shield to allies, indicated with green color. This shield has 25 HP like before, but constantly regenerates at 5hp/s as opposed to regenerating after a delay. Symmetra stores 5 charges of shield and can rearrange them to stack multiple shields on a single ally by repeatedly casting on the same ally. Shields from several symmetras do not stack beyond 125hp.

Shift: Symmetra now spawns with 6 turret charges.

Bam, now symmetra is a support and not a gimped super-situational defense hero

3rd for lobotomized tracer

Did they finally unfuck Pudge's hook yet?

I'm sick of people being thrown over my head and 5 feet away from me when I hook them.

symmetra's teleporter now applies shields to anyone using it

symmetra gets to give herself a shield as well if she uses her own

Sorry user, today is a day to reflect on grief and hardship.

Don't fuck with the chuck.

>When you see this combination of characters you say in your head "it's one of those teams..."

Whats her name?
Reinhardt/Zarya/Ana here

How do we fix these heroes:
>widowmaker
>symmetra
>torbjorn
>junkrat
>bastion
>soldier 76
>d.va
>pharah

she looked better before

You could literally do anything to her E and it would be more useful than what she currently has.

Fuck off her shield it an inherently flawed ability considering it doesn't scale with the given heroes health. It would be absolutely broken on heroes like Tracer while being virtually useless on someone like Roadhog.

They need to come up with a completely different function for her E. I liked the previous user who suggests something like a healing totem that slowly heals surrounding team mates.

on the previous thread people wanted to give widows grapple a rework

which other games do you guys think would provide a good idea/inspiration for her new grapple ability? i personally prefer just cause 2

Any new sombra stuff out or are we stuck waiting for the percentage to go up?

>Not Thicc

For the guy requesting the giant d.va in the latest thread.

>it's an other random Imp Mercy harassing you episode

5 shields x25 = 125 shields regenerating at 25/s
you faggots aren't cut out for this shit, you either underbuff them or make them op af
>6 charges
by the time you set up 3 properly you will get 4th and 5th, stop being a faggot.
She does need buffing but this is plain stupid

>tfw missed american mccree

you don't understand

a super shield would regenerate at 5hp/s no matter how big it is

SEE THE SMUGBOW
TASTE THE SMUGBOW
>tfw no many flavored qt Smugberries to fug

Waste of buffs/10
Literally nothing changes, gg

>tfw American McCree

My favorite skin easily. I refuse to even wear his gold skins purely for the fact I can administer freedom at several thousand feet per second to enemy heroes in this skin.

Cutest and best pairing

it's ok user there will be better skins eventually

What the fuck is wrong with you?

>symmetra
>shields now removed
>shift places damage turrets
>e places healing turrets
>exactly the same in terms of stats and limitations but instead of dealing damage it heals allies
>reduce turret limit to 5 each
>increase alt fire movement speed by 30%

Bionic Commando
>lower cooldown
>can grab enemies and pull herself towards them, opposite of Roadhog's hook
>can swing on certain grappled surfaces
>can remove hero skins by grappling them

Have a variety of berries in here.

junkrat needs less damage, and more trap uptime. the idea is to heard the sheep, but with such little ammo it's an unnecessary process with diminishing returns.

i'd say give him at least 1 more ammo, but with less waiting between shots. you want to create "no go zones" with your shots, but these days people just spray and pray.

if only defense heroes actually had a stronger identity. blizzard shouldn't feel the need to keep them weak because they will always be outclassed by offense heroes.

Reminder that Reaper76 is abusive but Rein76 is sweet and pure. that doesn't make Reaper76 bad or anything though

Make it shorter cd and make it so she can actually swing with it, maybe grab lightweight heroes if you're generous

>suddenly a tracer at 275 health with health regen
>suddenly a zenyatta at 325 health

Nigga you dumb. DUMB.

>widowmaker

We give her the ability to shoot continuously in scope where if you keep the mouse button pressed the gun automatically shoots when charged 50%. This gives a easier way to track the targets while shooting good damage on a good fire rate just like Ana shots.

This is how I am able to have Gold damages and elims on my widow games and able to efficiently kill tanks with training timing and aim for my shots.

>can remove hero skins by grappling them

because she is not thicc

>not McCree x Hana

Get fucked your hero is shit.

>play competitive
>teammates are unable to switch to counters
>another game
>mercy goes afk

Why is it always my team that attracts the retards, this statistical mystery has to be solved

I hate having to play support all the time becuase no one else will
I just managed a game as 4 gold D.va but I'm always stuck on Mercy or Lucio
Fucking can't even go Zen becuase no one else will help out with the heals.

>Tracer at 275 hp, 40% of it regenerates constantly.
Nah

How can she be thicc when she has a skinny face?

I'm sick of being hooked through two walls
t. Tracer

I want you to imagine for one second making your idea apply to Reinhardt and Zarya's shields

Do you see how stupid and unintuitive it sounds, it would also render D.Va's tanking even more worthless than pre-buff since it can't reliably stop everything coming in

this nigger knows whats up, this nigger right here
why the hell would you want to actually get close to an enemy?

I'd actually like to see creative grappling lines, like in the Alive short, allowing players to dangle upside down using it, or firing it like a zipline.

You could make it so that grapple lines only disappear if an enemy shoots the hook end of it, allowing Widow to craft an actual web of lines to traverse a map more easily over the course of the game.

Rein/anyone is sweet and pure
There's nobody in the cast that I can't imagine him having a very warm and loving relationship with

For symetry purposes the amout of damage turrets has to be equal to the amount of healing turrets.

how exactly is a 275 health tracer different from a tracer with orb of harmony, shooting somebody with orb of discord, other than you can't easily one-shot him with your ebin cowboy main?

also, the shield regenerates at 5hp/s. payloads heal attackers for 10hp/s. lucio heals 12.5hp/s.

>Widowmaker
Most people would cry again but bring back quickscoping. I fucking hate tanks and quickscoping headshots demolished them.

>blizzard only gives her blue and pale smugberry flavors
>the only things that change are the wrappers

why is blizzard so anti-women of color?

Dude, dangling upside down to snipe would be fun

add torb armor and then we're talking

Why do you all creeps want poor D.va to get groped by +35 year old men.

>Widowmaker
I can't think of a way to fix her
If you're good with her, you're REALLY GOOD

>Symmetra
Make her somehow useful to attacking teams
Maybe improve her shields somehow
Someone said something about transforming some the teammates' life into shield instead of just adding those miserable 25 and I'm all for that

>Torbjorn
Making turrets should be a little more difficult for him, but turrets should last longer/be more useful
Also make the ult charge last a little longer

>Junkrat
Maybe fix him so he doesn't kill any character with health lower than 300 in a fraction of a second by shooting randomly at any direction??

>Bastion
Make him CUTER

Why dont we just push Eichenwalde like this?

>it's a "symmetra and zen are picked and zen won't change to a solo healer so you have to play 3 supports" episode

I never said hooking through walls the issue. I'm glad they remove it.

I'm just wondering when they are going to make it so my hook actually brings people to me, rather than a comfy 10 feet away from me where my shotgun does fuck all.

>make Widowmaker a pinata
This is easily one the of top ten stupidest things I've read on this thread so far.

Technology is a wonderful thing user...

Anything new from the ARG?

>Mfw that actually works against my 9/10 of my teams

>D.va
>Phara
>Winston
>Mercy
>Genji

Just jump that point and flank, It's actually a little walk back for the defending team to get back to you and you'll have the upper hand.

IT'S PURE LOVE

DELET THIS MODS MODS MOOOOOODS

Given how the meta's going, that's going to be the norm soon anyway along with 3 tanks so you might as well get used to it now.

Tracer is designed to have abysmal health. She's not supposed to be defending herself from damage she's supposed to avoid it alltogether. Giving her essentially an 80% health boost is fucking retarded. Giving anyone 125 health on top of their current is FUCKING RETARDED.
The only reason torb gets away with his 75 armour packs is because of the heavy retrictions placed on it. Your suggestion is basically 'lol what if instead of giving everyone shield, i can give it to 1 guy!'. There's a reason why you can't do that and it's because it would be overpowered as fuck.

I just thought of a way to fix Widow

Make her grappling hook cooldown a little shorter

>dismisses a great idea while making it sound even better
Confirmed for Talon scumbag

I dunno about the characters but I have suggestion for you.

I know of that strat, but this way you can keep the whole team together if you wanted to have heros with more bite to them.

totally not a blizzard shill here guys, but what do you goyim think about the item shop opening ALL unlockable items to purchase via microtransactions?

also what about buying lootboxes one by one?

D.va is more like Asuka tbqh, real bitch

Why would you be a Blizzard shill if you're suggesting ideas that Blizzard already said they don't want to do?

What happened to the other 75 soldiers?

Yeah but unlike Asuka, D.Va is actually useful.

Is Reinrat ok too?

Robots got em

Who is McCree supposed to counter? Tracer and Genji?

Any shipping of Junkrat with anyone is bad and you should feel bad.

He's a psycho-sadist who enjoys stealing and blowing up shit. Petty garbage like love escapes him.

>Junrats face when someone tries to explain to him what "love" is

Reinhardt is not for sexual

do you have HP?
do you like keeping that HP?

then mccree counters you

symmetra
>turrets also slowly heal allied shields and barriers in a medium radius around them. Effect does not stack
>turrets can be placed at longer horizontal range
>bonus shield increased to 35

>McCree countering tracer

This is what people believe?

flashbang + hs and she's dead so yes.

Wouldnt that require actual ability?
Like Ive seen plenty of people mess up the jump as winston, pharah and genji.

The other way is almost idiot proof so long as Mei places her wall correctly.

>Any shipping of Junkrat with anyone is bad and you should feel bad.
>He's a psycho-sadist who enjoys stealing and blowing up shit. Petty garbage like love escapes him.
If only there was another psycho-sadist murderer that would get along with him...

He's also good against Pharah if you can aim worth a shit.

Tracer needs to get right in someone ass to do significant damage. This just so happens to be within stun grenades and fan the hammers range.

>>widowmaker
She's fine just hard to use. Sniping will always be a case of lethal when done well.

>>symmetra
Whats wrong with her? She's very situational but it works

>>torbjorn
Torb is meant to have a low skill ceiling, Both him and Bastion are fine as they are.

>>junkrat
He's fine as he is, Maybe a slight rework to give him more kills but doing less damage

>>bastion
Same with Torb, He is for low level players not for high level play. If anything the guy needs a slight nerf to make him dealable with newcomers. If you feel he needs a buff you're missing the point of him

>>soldier 76
Hes fine

>>d.va
We've seen her get a buff, How about how in the buff?

>>pharah
Slightly less damage or splash reduction.

He counters everoyone

Ships on the sole basis of fetishes are all bad.

At least stick to ships with decent evidence of potentially being canon.

Tracer has no fucking counter
She just blinks from Mei and Winston.

He's soft counter for everyone if you know how to aim

That's why he needs someone to tame him, user! Anything is possible with kindness and patience.

They're not even having sex.

>pick Zarya
>kill a Mercy
>spam "No Mercy"

Flahsbang isn't that long range and you can kill him on long range.