/drg/ Danganronpa General

Last thread hit image limit !Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in January of 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE
>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>New DRV3 Trailer, Reveals Cast & more
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8
>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE and DESPAIR ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/zKNM8MaT

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/7i7yU9hE
youtubedoubler.com/jlqa
kuroinekomimix.tumblr.com/post/150508132148/im-crying
vocaroo.com/i/s0F2eVU71Wft
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Write something good about Chocolate Kaede.
She deserves it

I can't wait to hang out with my DR3 bro!

First for HOPE!

...She looks nice if I don't look too close.
I'm scared.

I want to brush Izuru's hair and wash Chiaki's blood from it!

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO (Raiden's&love not allowed)

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack
>Even at the world's end, he was still gunning for a piece
>such a straight forwarded bro, he bends his own sexuality

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo

Mastermind Hinata is the best

Nice edit, but it's something that really belong more in /a/!

pastebin.com/7i7yU9hE please, I don't need all these feels ; _ ;

I fucking love Juzo! Such a pure boy! With a soft heart! I want to protect him!

Despair is a cute

I know, right?

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

I want Nagito to hope-fuck me!

I want to snuggle-fluff-fuck Peko.

Would you get Bijin-San to cosplay as Peko in the bedroom?

She already jokingly offered when she first moved in and saw my room full of dragon, yakuza, Kuzuryuu and hot Peko posters... Plus, she said I looked short.

That sounds like a pretty fuckin cool room to me.

I just have samus aran posters ;-;

Well...I don't go on it much since she moved in...I don't have a guest room and since my bed is a double bed, I have to uh..."share" it. Due to irregular sleeping schedules from both of us, sometimes I end up sleeping on my sofa in the living room sometimes if she's still asleep before me. Of course, my poor room isn't the same anymore.

Y-yeah. Um right. G-go team despair!....

please r8 no hate

Nooo, I don't want my favs to kill and be killed.

>Nothing under hopebot
What happens to him ?

Aw man, it's sad to hear cool things sometimes never get used as much as they used to.

case 5 seems boring af and i don't think bishounen will survive that long desu

You missed a bit above her lips.

you missed a bit on his ear

Apparently, people are saying if you mashup Welcome to Dangan Island! and カミイロアワセ together, they fit well, minus tempo and pitch changes. Can someone check if it's true, I would do it but I can't on my phone.
Don't worry, it's all worth it for my child in the long run.

you already know they are going to die...maybe not the middle one though.

M-Mashup..?
Oh yeah, I remember you were having a child! Hey, maybe you could pass it on to them, give them some pretty cool shit to hold onto.

If the DR killing games never happened but the characters still had to commit murders, which characters from the DR 1 and 2 cast would have the biggest killing intent?

t. curious user

I actually just saved it, but how's this?

Yeah I remember that when I made it first I forgot about the ear. This must be quite the old picture for it to still not having the ear fixed

looks fine now, good job

Mashup as in, a fusion between both songs.
Also, that sounds like a good idea actually, I was going to raise them in a badass way anyways.
DR1:
Genosider Sho
Celestia Ludenberg
SDR2:
Peko Pekoyama (Only when ordered)
Fuyuhiko Kuzuryuu (Pre Chapter 3)

should change the eyebrows too

Are those bullethole patterns on left?

Too lazy for that

They look like cobwebs to me. To go with the goth theme.
But now I see bullet hole patterns, goddamnit.

Now that's a cool dad. I'm rootin for ya!

Heh, thanks a bunch.
Can't say I have experience under my belt but I'm optimistic that I can do great.

Good morning~
Ignoring the massive migraine I have for some reason, Monaca would like to wish all of you a fantastic day and that you live it to it's fullest... for Monaca~

Hello Monaca-chan. Do you want me to pet your head to make your migraine go away ?

... n.... no, I'm good. Not sure where your hands have been.

I've been wrestling with people but I took a shower before coming here.

Help, what does "jerking off" mean? I don't understand.

Masturbation my dude.

Oooh... Oh, now it makes sense...

youtubedoubler.com/jlqa sounds like shit to me

Onani.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

Aniki, aniki, tempo and pitch changes, sorry if I said minus, I meant with pitch and tempo changes.
Eheheh, yeah, I know now, it all makes sense now.

But you can listen to this and imagine how it could sound with pitch and tempo changes.

I guess so, let me see if I can use this shitty mixing app and see how it sounds.

>tfw you're visiting family but you're in despair now.

kuroinekomimix.tumblr.com/post/150508132148/im-crying sorry for tumblr link, but that dub, just listen to it.

>Kamakura, yaas queen
Mother of hope

My personal opinions of english dubs have gone down by 60%, holy shit.

JYB is the one person in this dub who's actually trying. His Izuru performance is so good.

Its a bit late, but it meant "hacer a paja", i am impressed you got to know the spanish one before the english one

JYB?

It's the "We got her off the side of the street" Junko

Josh Young Bosh, a VA, VA means Voice Actor, we don't have a proper translation for seiyuu

>Hacker Woman

I have a Spanish online friend who is "teaching" me, and by teaching me.. he does it in a very weird and eccentric way.
That's how I know.
Hah, she probably is.
Oh, I see. And is he the same in SDR2 as well or did they replace him in the anime dub?

Jesus christ, that's bad. Dubs always make English coming out of anime characters sound weird.

I think JYB did hajime on the game.

What a baby.

He's the same actor who was voicing Hajime in the SDR2, yes.

Spike Chunsoft Japan > Spike Chunsoft EN.

It must be so awkward to work with such a bad Junko VA, Jesus Christ.

Funimation really disgusts me sometimes. Terrible dubs and terrible subs, how long can they keep getting away with this?

I actually really liked his Hajime performance in 2. It just felt natural.

As long as people pay them.

and yeah, I guess i'm overreacting. I mean it's better than having to wait for fansubbers to take up the job (even though Funimation usually makes us wait anyway) but censoring of any kind at all really makes my blood boil.

I mean changing No, that's wrong!" to "That's not hope!" REALLY?

and sadly people will never stop

I heard they started out as a bunch of farmers, is that true?

>not being able to handle the banrtz
lel, what a faggot

What?

Bunch of farmers? I haven't heard anything about that!

Chiaki is alive.

ALLOW ME TO CUT THROUGH THOSE WORDS!

Yeah, I think that Hajime's dub was the best of all characters. I just couldn't believe that JYB could do even Izuru's voice, because voicing him must be really hard. I don't know how to edit videos, so I recorded an audio of that moment for any who's interested in listening vocaroo.com/i/s0F2eVU71Wft

Ah shit, fucked up, I'm talking about the wrong company, my bad.

Kudos, I think he did a good job.

Calling it now, she's the mastermind in Future.

Must admit, he does sound cool.
...Junko on the other hand sounds like those popular bitches in American high school movies.

Damn, that is a pretty good Izuru.

There were actually a fair number of peopel calling for the valley girl voice to return, I think. Presumably because "oh fashionista, ergo she must sound like a vapid whore."

>Junko's voice.
What the fuck is that? She sounds like she came straight out of a Mean Girls parody.

Just finished Dangan 1 and this ending let me with a bittersweet kind of feeling. I wanna know what happens after they open the door or if at least the second game is related to the first one, can anyone tell me?
I don't know if I should start school mode or just rush to DR2

Start School Mode then play SDR2, no flee before you are bombarded by spoilers.

Junko is the mastermind again

user, get the fuck out.

Please, for your own good. Complete everyone's report card in School mode, buy SDR2 and get the fuck out.

Just get out, silly. Not trying to be rude, but it's better to go in fully blind!

I do recommend doing all the report cards, though, it really helps flesh out all the characters

SDR2 is indeed related to DR1 as there a character in the cast that's common to both.
Play DR2 asap. If you really liked a character but missed their FTE you can do them but ti's very optional anyway
NOW GET OUT

The main character of DR2 is a clone and is the mastermind

Fly you fool. Get out of here.

Finish school mode, then play DR2