Tree of Savior General - /tosg/

Previously on /tosg/: Latest Patch Notes: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=640
Latest Performance Improvement Tests: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=644
Rank 8 Update Preview: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=610
Updates You Might Have Missed: treeofsavior.com/news/?n=624

>Can I play the game now?
YES YOU CAN (Get it on steam)! Rank 8 Late September™

TOS Info: pastebin.com/3YcrrJkd

This includes more detailed information, as well as tools, resources, patch notes and official links.

>Frequently Asked Questions:
pastebin.com/z0nHSEjH
>Add-ons:
github.com/Excrulon/Tree-of-Savior-Addon-Manager

>Cards List:
forum.treeofsavior.com/t/list-boss-cards-and-effects/321599

>Servers
- kTOS - Server : Vaivora (바이보라)
- iTOS: Klaipeda (NA), Orsha (NA), Fedimian (EU), Telsiai (SEA)

>Official Translation Project - github.com/Treeofsavior/EnglishTranslation
Helping in the translation will speed up international server updates and remove unwanted machine-translated text. There are also rewards for contributors, further explained on the github page.

>/tosg/ Guilds info:
There is no /tosg/ guild in Varena/Silute, if you want one, either wait for someone to make one or roll a Templar.
If Guild is recruiting, please post in the thread.
>Klaipeda
Futureproof (Lolipan)
Database (Cattly)
CuteNotLewd (Plasmagica)
Cake (DeliciousCake)
FOE (Jinsae)
cute (Merigolds)
Ohayou (Beethoven)
>Orsha
Kotatsu (Colyo)
>Fedimian
CoffeeHouse (Capyba)
>Telsiai
Comfy (Katzenberg)

Other urls found in this thread:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3115558f.1a21334a5165.1f44516a7a85.153545.153545
steamcharts.com/app/372000
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

PlayTheGame when?

/Bullies/ when?

I somehow doubt you can make hakkapelle work in pvp unless rank 2 and 3 are godly

If you're pvp you can't take hunter and scout isn't nearly as useful.

Also, someone claimed fletcher skills don't demount despite the info in the pastebin. Is this true?

someone make a 240 party

>2016
>pastebin
Just delete that shit from the OP.

Why is swaaz trying so hard to shitpost about Ohayou, cats, and 3j all of a sudden?

Did someone hurt his feelings recently?

How much Crit Rate do you need to crit 50% of the time on Rexipher?

Switched targets from CNL I see.

He'd be doing the community a favor if he switched to Crimson instead

probably lonely, I figure that the most shitposting and falseflagging/witch hunting comes from people who have become ostracized either by their own means or because of their groups becoming inactive.

Is there a better list of things that dismount you?

How do I make backstab hit for 50k per stab?

>tfw you'll never feel lonely for your ToS crush is always there

ies.ipf/skill.tsv

>EnableCompanion = YES
Requires you to be mounted to use (e.g.: all Cata/Lancer skills).
>EnableCompanion = BOTH
Can be used mounted and unmounted.

If it's blank, it can't be used mounted.

Which abilities outside of lunge are worth points as a fencer? Sept Etoiles looks good. Is Attack Composee worth putting points into for spamming when everything else is on cd?

swaaz needs a hug.

MURBISH!!!!!!!!!!

Insatiable

Comfy is recruiting. We're in Telsiai, SEA server, we welcome anyone to join, especially new players and Varenans who'd like to reroll into our server.

We provide power leveling, help with quests, participate in hampster dungeon, GvG, party quests and other activities.

No class requirement, no level requirement, we take anyone. Play whatever you want. Don't like it? Reroll and we'll help you all over again. participation in PvP isn't compulsory, only requirement is that you're active.

Let me know if you have any inquiries.

White spots were bothering me.

tfw a friend had a huge crush on me and used to talk to me all the time and call me cute and everything but I was not ready for all this attention at the time and thought he was annoying and rejected him. But now he has moved on and doesn't even talk to me any more and now I feel kind of lonely.

anyone else fucking LOVE murbish???

anyone else love fucking Murbish?

i don't know but i want to eat a murbish now.

>Get that really op event necklace
>have zero motivation to play

Why couldn't they have made timers only tick down when you are logged on

Sapper rework when?

After Sadhu, no one deserves more than Sadhu.

Both need it very badly. They have almost no usefulness in later parts of the game. Sapper should've had WAY more utility, but instead they gave it damage with no scaling.

>not Hunter
Play the game.

>not sure if I want to put the OP necklace on my main or make a really danke alt for two weeks because no fucking motivation to play
R8 FUCKING WHEN

Hunter has been reworked entirely once before. It's one of the best circles in the game, at least for PvP. It has it's own niche use and it's the best at it. Meanwhile, Sapper is subpar for everything, except spreading poisons.

r8 ready at the end of the month

Im making this:

tos.neet.tv/skill-planner#3115558f.1a21334a5165.1f44516a7a85.153545.153545

And theres nothing anyone can do to change my mind.

I hope kim makes didel tradeables soon^tm

Database is recruiting new friends!

To be completely honest, the guild is completely 100% dead, I have been unable to post recruitment notices due to my ban. As a result, I will be culling most of the inactive people in the guild and looking for newer players in search of a guild.

I aim for a friendly, helpful guild that will assist new players in any manner reasonably possible. From answering questions, to helping grind drops, to doing content together.
In time we may also participate in GBL and possibly GVGs if other guilds would be interested.

If you are interested, shoot Cattly a message in game!

>Hunter
>bad
Take your own advice.

>being this naive

but IMC never lies to us

Why would IMC do that, go on to post and only spread half truths.

nope, second week of October at the earliest

do Korean devs usually just blatantly lie to their customers about this stuff? This is my first non-western MMO

ur dead works at imc I bet

>those enormous rogue fucking tits about to fall out of her vest

I fell for the meme fampai. Everyone here told me not to roll Chaplain and I still did. All I ever use is Last Rites and Aspergillum, why does Capella and Exorcismus suck such? I was promised an army priest and all I got was a glorified auto attack bot.

I have a Hunter3Fwee
And a Cleric3Sadhu3

Play the game before talking shit.

Hunter is indeed weak and deserves a(nother) rework, specially since it relies so much in pet AI bugging or not, and even if doesn't bugs, it only has Snatching that while being really good, it's limited, everything else besides Growling and sometimes Retrieve is basically useless in PvE.

Sadhu has the most retarded concept of all classes, and the nerfs that even if removed wouldn't change Sadhu being horrible, just made it worse. A INT based class that has to be static in order to use the only damage spells that it has, OOB and Possesion - both cancelable. So you need to be in Safety Wall basically all the time if you want to do ANYTHING with the class, the flee attribute does shit because Sadhu don't have DEX/Nothing scales with it to benefit from that. Transmit Prana is the only support skill that actually makes the supporter weaker to make someone else stronger, while other classes get free +250%/300% dmg. You can't even compare Sadhu with other classes, it's just horrible in everything.

>due to my ban
Who would want to join a guild led by a shitposter?

Catboys...

Shitflinging is shitposting too, I hope you realize. I was banned quite some time ago, entirely unrelated to /tosg/ and the things I post do not indicate how I act as a leader.

Shitposters probably would.

Capella doesn't suck in parties if you use daino scrolls so you don't piss people off. Dunno what you expected though, it's got two whole skills that exist only to add a damage line so of course it was gomna be a basic attack bot.

How do I stop my pet from using Growling other than going really far away from it?

How much XP per hour would I get from grinding Maven with a decent group? Didn't seem like there were a lot of mobs there when I did my quests. Also, would people accept a deadweight Linker2 in there, considering the Nuo are immune to JP?

user do the shared attributes from hunter and fwee stack?

I guess I expected more, I havent joined a single party because I dont have Cleric yet and dont want to be useless.

steamcharts.com/app/372000

How do you feel about this

Cleric 2*

Nobody actually cares, heal 5 + mass heal 10 is adequate for grind parties. The only people that complain are archers that mindlessly move away from everyone else and end up not getting mass healed often.

stop posting the same comment every two hours faggot

The same way we feel every fucking time you post it. Nothing.

hes going to want to kill himself when he reaches r7 though and realizes he had to pick between krivis or cleric

They don't show up twice. The shared attributes between Pelt and Rodelero do not, either.

the population hasnt dropped for weeks, we're above the MMO standard for population and r8 is going to be our Legion, feelsgoodman

Is this a false flag?

no it's just Cattly

Anyone else think that "Kinte" kind of sounds like Cunt?

Well, gonna do the same.

I am looking for new people.
We are small but we do WBs and when people are online GBL too now with the new times, currently at rank6 in it, participations for both isn't mandatory but the more people come the merrier
Of course there is the part of if you need help for anything you just have to ask and help is provided whenever possible.

No. I haven't been able to post recruitment notices and we only had 20 or so players that slowly hemorrhaged out due to mostly being newer players that were unlikely to stick around. We still have about five or so active players that I see sticking around long-term.
Hello!

Cunte?

Reminder that lalaco is a faggot that stutters and roleplayers as a little girl while shitposting and samefagging on Veeky Forums

Someone needs to tell him

Capy you didn't mention we are on the Fedimian server

Are mounted dragoons still viable?

So I pick Cleric 2 at R6. What's supposed to happen at R7?

But m-muh pyro2 attribute!

dragoon c2 is one of the strongest r8 classes so I don't see why not.

Although you might miss spear bark

this is kind of where it gets messy since you have Chaplain which is a pretty useless R5 where you could've taken more Cleric

You can go Kabbalist, PD or Oracle.

Kabbalist is a PvP option with Revenge 7 instakilling people

PD has bloodletting and healing factor which are both strong

Oracle is a utility circle with its own version of bloodletting and counterspell

The problem is that by time you hit R7 you realize that you could've had something like Krivis for Daino if you were full support or Oracle for your r6

Also R8 options are so weird for support clerics. Inquisitor, Taoshi, PD2 are all offensive classes, Kabbalist 2 is your only "support" option.

I do have another cleric that has Krivis and will soon be getting Pardoner to supply Daino scrolls. To be honest at no point I even considered using my Chap for PVP.

>hasn't seen her cosplay photos
Play the game

Can we all just start warring on Klaipeda. So many people are so passive as fuck its pathetic. Reroll used to be a joke but they never gave up and now they are a force to be reckoned with.

Vice versa, ever since neutrality the lot of you fuccbois snipped your own nads off and have gotten soft.

I think war on a larger scale would be a good thing, a lot of people are so disheartened and melancholic instead of determined because there isn't enough conflict. It also spews out into these threads with name dropping and witch hunting bullshit.

So fuck you all, if you AND your guild leaders were not pussies we would all be at war and all be able to blow off steam AND be able to compete and make ourselves even more determined to improve. The only way you would not see this to be true is if you are a

COWARD

Who is still playing in the guild?

k

Muruburubububururururbitch

You winnin' your open world GvG battles son?

t.Trigerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

How's lancer class?

can anyone tell me how +elemental property attack stats on equipment work? Like would it be worth getting +fire property attack on pyro?

It just adds elemental property to each of your attack, at the very end. You don't have to match the element of your skills, either. You could get +ice on your pyro skills and it'd be the same.

t.lalacunt

>all of the klaipedan guilds aren't warring the same to bully them out of the open world

I'm a level 157 BRbarian with card level 166. Should I be grinding bees until level 165 or can I sacrifice my penis to the Gods of grinding to just boost me to level 175 right away?

Did you do the 130 and 145 at least 3 times each and missions daily?
If yes you're safe to card up.

use cards when they get you to like 177

I can't do missions or dungeons because I don't have pelt

Everyone is invited to wardec Futureproof. We love that shit.

thanks

What the fuck are you talking about

did you mean:
>because I don't have brain
?