/tesg/ ~ The Elder Scrolls General

Meme Edition

>Mods, modding guides, and FAQs
tesgeneral.com/
>Found a problem or have a suggestion? Use the "Contact Us" button at the bottom of the site!
>The Booru
vgtes.booru.org/
>The Lewd Booru (Use the filter if you find a picture objectionable)
booru.Legacywaste.org/

>/tesg/'s characters
imgur.com/a/YSUMg
>/tesg/ stories
pastebin.com/GG0z8BZU
>/tesg/ tumblrs
pastebin.com/iZJ2DT2a

>Lore and Lore Accessories
imperial-library.info/
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Main_Page
uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Books

>/tesg/'s sister threads:
- Elder Scrolls Online General
- Veeky Forums's Weekend Lore General
- Lewd General

>Thread was created with incorrect OP or a lot earlier than post?
Ignore and report; Wait for a correct thread to be made.

Elder Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1785058/SkyrimMods/DynamicStealth-v1a.rar
reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3e59x1/mod_need_beta_testers_for_new_mod_dynamic_stealth/
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64283/?
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Spiderpost.

goats

STANDING

It's waifu time!

Hey tesg
Tell me the other errors you found in the guideanon guide
Do it now

stuff and things living in harmony

lmao morrowshit is for fucking idiot nerds

ON THE EDGE

i want to make her not be sad

Not in any Bethesda games really

My only other companion in Skyrim is my trusty war horse.

Comfy Fires
I'd also recommend not using windoors glow or windows glow because there seems to be a missing texture for redoran interior windows.

I don't think that's possible ;-;
She was doomed from the start

qt stormcloaks

Fires?
Fires.

Help me decide, /tesg/. Should I go with Ordinator's stealth rebalance, Ultimate Combat's stealth rebalance, or should I get something else entirely?

>skimpy armor
smdh

i can hear the generic nord voice in my head right now please delete this post

Uncomfy fires

iwanttodie

>Should I go with Ordinator's stealth rebalance, Ultimate Combat's stealth rebalance,
You can use both of them together you know.

same

I'm talking about the mechanics changes, nothing to do with perks. The way NPC detection works. I find it hard to believe that they'd work together. One of them will overwrite the other.

For some reason the stormcloaks in one fort were all nude and didn't seem to mind.

If you're not using both, I'd say UC's. I love Ordinator to death but I'm not a fan of how its stealth "rebalance" is essentially "you need to stay hidden five times longer for combat to end".

this elf is MADE for lewd

Are Halo's pose mods only for female/lewd posing or is there some other stuff too?

What mod do I want if I want to manipulate/rotate the transforms on my character when paused, like in SFM?

nothing wrong with skimpy

disconcerting fires

you could try this out

dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/1785058/SkyrimMods/DynamicStealth-v1a.rar

reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/3e59x1/mod_need_beta_testers_for_new_mod_dynamic_stealth/

forest fires

>Are Halo's pose mods only for female/lewd posing or is there some other stuff too?
There's other stuff, even a male poser

>What mod do I want if I want to manipulate/rotate the transforms on my character when paused, like in SFM?

Screenshot Pad.

Elves are pure

>Screenshot Pad.

Thanks, looks tricky to use though, but ill give it ago

>even a male poser
which is still 95% lewd

halofarm more like hornyfarm

If by pure you mean they only do anal and love sucking cock, then sure.

That fuckin rapid fire

Rutah in wrasslin when?

draw me like one of your redoran girls

Well, if you're Rutah's creator, just ask Brave when he's in the thread. Just give him some reference photos of her, her intro song, finisher and you're good.

How?

Does crossing your arms or cracking your neck get you rock hard?

I quoted Rutah's creator. I'm telling him to get her into wrestling.

I think what he means is there's, like, 2 or 3 lewd male poses. That's 2 or 3 too many.

Anal doesn't count R-right.

That's a big guy

What makes a "lewd" male pose?

>That circlet
nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/64283/?

Thank me later.

A man posing like a a girl in a nude photoshoot

>Adds weight to septims

Given how much dosh I've amassed in the 80 odd hours on this save that could be an issue.

When will gamwich retexture circlets already?

Doesn't matter how good the texture is, the vanilla mesh is just ugly aesthetically.

Is there a jewelery mod that adds the amulet of kangz? Or something similar
I need it for meme purposes

There's a few poses in the male section where they're grabbing their butts or something like that

Depends on your concept of pure. Does she like anal?

Legacy of the Dragonborn lets you get the Amulet of Kings at some point.

>this meme again

Male modeling is a little odd, but not lewd. So what would be in the "ideal" male poser? Just plain standing? A ball scratching pose?

What? I think you are misinterpreting what the aim of the pose is. If i'm thinking of the right one, it's supposed to be leaning back to stretch. He could have exaggerated it more though.

how do i make TKRE less bloomy and overly bright
it feels really washed out

>those torcs & circlets
thank.

Guys, how do I fix this?
It only fucks up with ENB.

I always wanted to do a torrent release of MW where a bunch of replacers were set up as .BSAs with one big merged .ESP for all the important stuff.

turn down the bloom a little lol

Alternatively try playing with the HD6 Contrast Day and HD6 Brightness Day, both near the top of the effect.fx window. A slight tweak is sometimes all it needs.

fuck male poser are you using

more lazy story telling

hit Shift + Enter to bring up the ENB menu, then fiddle with contrast/brightness/saturation options

Halo's of course. Maybe "twinkish" would be a more apt description than "lewd". Either way I avoid them like the plague.

She probably would if it wasn't for the bad memories of being enslaved in the past

After some soul-searching and hunting in Falkreath, Jo heads down to the Rift looking to pick a fight with some vampires.

She just needs someone who will be nice and gentle with her during it, at least until she feels comfortable with them.

post vaguely spooky sceenshots

Hearing about Dimhollow Crypt, he mounts his horse, Mead, and rides back to Whiterun. Changing clothes, and taking his best sword along with him, he rides up through Labyrinthian to cut towards the peak.

>heads down to the Rift looking to pick a fight with some vampires.
...how did his shirt come off tho.

Spook.

Wow that's really deep and interesting. Is that Realvision?

np, it's one of my favorite mods.

Immersive Jewelry + Wintermyst is an incredible (and incredibly underrated) combination.

The next morning is cold and bitter, but the Crypt is not long off, so he pushes into the blinding snow.

there's a sizable chunk I skipped, which is what I meant by "soul-searching and hunting" where he's just inna woods with Brim, but I cut those shots because they came out really bad

>So what would be in the "ideal" male poser?

Rate my husbando

>husbando

Thats gay desu

Also I'm terrible at rating waifus or anything else.

Inside he finds vampires, and below that, something stranger.

comfy/10
I like his expression

That's not how you do a sudoku

Don't know honestly, might be - I did that years ago
Unlikely as right now she has no male companions.

Illusion magic is powerful, and even moreso on those with desperate hearts.

woops

Is there a good retexture use the Volkihar assets from Dawnguard?

He sees something in the fire, and does not recognize it at first. In time he makes out the shape of his own hunger in the orange tongues.

The fuck is this?

disable skyrim's AA

looks a bit npc-ish, but I dig him

Jo is p good at screens

I wish more people were p good like him

Trying to figure out FNIS and PCEA2

How the hell does the male and female patch work

Do I make those folders in FNIS and then drag the female and male exclusive animation from PCEA2 into their respective folders or is that not the right way to do it

And if so then do I remove the female only PCEA2 animations when playing a male character and vice versa when female and not use the FNIS male/female folder and patch?

And do poser mods require installation in FNIS or PCEA2 or are they entirely separate from FNIS and just require it installed only?

Do something about that aliasing hombre.

He finds himself at court as the illusions fade. Disgust turns to wonder, and a gift is offered that could satisfy his errant hunger.

I've started to enable Temporal AA for my screens now yeah

Turn edge AA on and leave it on.

And enjoy a blurry Skyrim? No thanks.

FXAA is a meme

DON'T DO IT JO

Then just add a but of sharpening you mongoloid

When he wakes his throat is dry, his body aches and burns.

Somewhere in the back of his mind, horror strikes him. His hunger is not quelled, it has merely taken the reigns.

It's already disabled.
I tried turning off all overlays (Steam etc.) but it's still fucked.
I even tried running ENB on a clean profile. Same shit.