/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.1 got released. Browserhax and menuhax have been fixed. Most entrypoints still work. NTR CFW doesn't work at the moment. Don't update yet unless you have a CFW installed.
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU might happen, but the situation doesn't look good. Update to 5.5.1 recommended.
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.
>Rinne left the scene to pursue his dream: being a tranny

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/

Other urls found in this thread:

bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=45032056&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=8321&orderby=dateline&typeid=8321&orderby=dateline
gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-convert-3ds-to-cia-easy-and-fast.433047/
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-2-(2.1.0-ctrtransfer)
nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=143
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

whats up with the shitty ops

FUCK YOU OP YOU 3DPD LOVING FUCK!

I HOPE THAT RINNE FUCKS ´YO GAY ASS.

>>Rinne left the scene to pursue his dream: being a tranny
Are we really devshaming now?

shit thread.
Make another.

SMTIVA CIA WHERE

Pretty please.

Who's that semen demon and where can i donate her all my money to see some boob.

>now

What's wrong with it?

>it's a no ePSP and PS1 game support today episode

My 2GB MicroSD died last night that I've been using for the past seven or eight years to store DS roms in my R4. It corrupted when I tried to copy a rom onto it. I bet it would've still been functioning just fine had I just not bothered putting new games onto it, I just surpassed the write amount on it. Fortunately, I was able to pull my Etrian Odyssey sav file off of it and validated with Desmune that the tiny 64kb sav isn't corrupted, so I don't mind losing everything else.

Here's the part that bugs me a bit. It costs around $7 for a new 2GB MicroSD. For that same price, I can buy a 16GB MicroSD. The reason why I need a 2GB one is because the R4 doesn't support MicroSD greter than 2GB and it can't be SDHC.

You'd think a 2GB MicroSD would be basically free. Nobody should need or want a 2GB MicroSD card anymore except for me.

New non-shitty 3DPD edition

Need new thread please

Don't spam the board.

Reported for rule violation.

Is there a more convenient way to put stuff on a N3DS's sd card or do I have to take the back cover off every time?

>your average Vita poster

There's a Micro SD card manager right there in the Settings.

I use FTP.

What's the best FTP server for O3DS?

Would going into AA6's DLC thing make my streetpass DLC and themes delete themselves?

Someone apparently dumped Bullet Girls 2 here: bbs.duowan.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=45032056&extra=page=1&filter=typeid&typeid=8321&orderby=dateline&typeid=8321&orderby=dateline

Please, for the love of god, for science, someone please download this and reupload to mega or anywhere elese. I need this game

What hax are you running? They didn't for me on a9lh luma but along time ago I lost all illicit DLC and themes when I purchased SMTIV DLC from my Gateway emuNAND.

a9lh Luma on 11.1

Then you should be fine.

When does a game normally come out on FreeShop after release?

But they deleted themselves, the DLC at least three times.

2D > 3D
Delicious Flat > Human Udders

For which games? If you have any bought DLC for a game it will override the pirated ones but if you never had any legal DLC you should be fine.

Don't mix bought stuff with sideloaded CIAs on the same nnid I guess.

server...?

Just use ftpd with winscp if you want to be pro.

Oh. That makes sense then. I bought the first streetpass plaza games, but then pirated the later ones.

Fuck Nintendo.

Never, freeshop doesn't release game

>Human udders

Is that supposed to turn me off, because it's definitely not working.

I never bought any streetpass games but they keep getting deleted anyway when i do something eshop related, why's that?

Sorry if this is a dumb question but I've never needed to do this, is it hard to convert a .3ds to a .cia?

It's dumb because you didn't even look at the pastebin.

Ah, ftpd is the one I use already I just haven't seen it discussed anywhere and google doesn't give a conclusive answer.

Why would you need a 3ds file now?

It still performs the best, by a margin, things just got really quiet for some backwards reason when it ceased using the name ftbrony.

So I haven't messed with 3DS hacking since I installed RxTools. Is that not the CFW that everyone uses now?

>Liking massive misshapen fat glans riddled with veins that leak at the slightest touch of their pepperoni sized puffy nipples
All I can do is look down at your taste.

thanks, didn't realize it was there

couldn't find A-Train as a CIA, got the 3ds file from a long-download-time fileshare site

user, you're really turning me on...

>>Liking massive misshapen fat glans riddled with veins that leak at the slightest touch of their pepperoni sized puffy nipples
I'm erect, user.

All I can think of now is Ninja Sex Party's Peppermint Creams.

how many games did you beat already /hbg/?

This is the guide I used.

gbatemp.net/threads/tutorial-convert-3ds-to-cia-easy-and-fast.433047/

Rinne x Flow fanfic when?
wololo x yiffy fan art when?

Can you make another 3 ? For people who use 10 screens.

When it talks about a Decrypt9 entry point here: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-2-(2.1.0-ctrtransfer) it's just talking about the ability to boot into homebrew and start it up right? I've had most of this stuff done months ago but I'm trying to do the A9LH thing now.

>/hbg/ is so good it has 3 threads
>meanwhile vitagen still dead with the same 5 guys circlejerking

>NGWord bad word list CFA

Can I fucking ask what this exactly does?

Yeah, seems to work fine to me, but I really wish FBI would include a FTP server in the same way VitaShell does.

Misaka wa Misaka wa

You people are degenerates, I'm going back to the other thread

None, I just collect them and sort them whilst watching /hbg/ with hawk-like eyes.

Staring at breasts for 5 minutes a day is proven to increase your metabolism.

Anyone?

>Lets try those .cia files then
>Search on 3dsiso for FE Awakening EUR
>First thread with a guy asking for upload on Mega
>Guy replied that he already uploaded it and to "use search function"
>Check this guy, he indeed have link
>"File no longer exist"

So much for downloading.

And to attain enlightenment, one must discard his attraction to milk sacs and learn true beauty is within the flat chest.

cringe

Nope use the guide in the OP to install A9LH and Luma3DS it takes less then 2 hours and have 100% bootrate and FIRM protection.

Got a source?

Nigga you should have a 2-4gb card somewhere around. I found one in my old Blackberry Curve

Why not use freeshop or 3ds.titlekeys.com with FBI QR install?

Most older games are removed from the free filehosts.

You're cringing now, but you're not me right now with a badass third eye and a tittyless harem. Get on my level first before you start throwing shade.

Because I dont think that freeshop is safe.

Get a new flashcard with sdxc support and a beautiful memeshark then famalama.

it literally downloads from Nintendo, it can't get any safer

>still no Civ Revolution dump
I know it didn't sell that well, and of those that bought it, maybe not many are into henkaku and dumping, so I may be waiting forever.

Use FunkyCIA to download the CIA to your computer then fampai

he's a dumbass shitposter don't reply to him

so what exactly is NTR? limited research tell me it some sort of CFW cheat engine?
on 10.7 with luma 3.2.2
heard i would lost the ability to use it when i system update to 11.1

UPDATE on the Escha & Logy Field Bug

Description of the bug
>Monsters do not move and you cannot perform a Swing, breaks immersion.

The way to fix this is to use the eboot.bin and sce_module from a Vitamin 1.0/1.1 dump

It's been confirmed that Ayesha Plus, Sophie, Totori Plus, AND Meruru Plus has this same Field issue.

So either play get a 1.1 dump or replace the 2.0 dump with 1.1 dump's eboot and sce_module
Doing this will break DLC but you get an actual working game.

Rorona+ is the only one that works with Vitamin 2 for some reason, all the others need 1.1 or a mixture of 2.0 and 1.1

>I dont think that freeshop is safe.

where can I find JoJo Eyes of Heaven in english?

Them nintendo ninjas though.

>open thread
>report posts
>hide posts

Finally, now I can read.

The defected and formed ninjhax

Alright, DS loading from SD doesn't appear to be happening soon. What's the best available flash cart right now? Preferably something cost effective.

Basically, VITAMIN 2 FUCKED UP SOMETHING

>being paranoid over nothing

It's literally downloading 0s and 1s that are available publicly. You can download the same things on your PC with FunKeyCIA. If anything they can't even tell if it's being downloaded from eShop or not.

I'd like to get a Vita to play THUG2 Remix. Has anyone tried this on their Vita? I'm wondering if it looks and performs equally or better than the PSP version

I bought a used N3DSXL today on 9.6. If I got it hacked with A9LH and Luma3DS, can I system transfer from my current O3DS running RxTools?

what. fuck now we have to find 1.1 dumps?

and I thought Totori didn't even work with 1.1

Anyone please?

I want to go with Henkaku but i keep hearing about shit like the save bug and the flaky Vitamin dumps and the new Chink dump tool and the way that Chingchong doesn't want to release source and it makes me kind of annoyed

Sounds better, but wont they log my IP then? Or device class?

nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=143 this is the one I got about 4-5 years ago and it still works with wood firmware, I have an Ackard2i too that also works but it as a lot longer boot time.

>Monsters do not move and you cannot perform a Swing
I only played some minutes of Sophie and E&L
and monsters did move and I could swing.

this "bug" is probably on users end

Nice blog. They are probably sony or vitagen shills trying to plant the seed of discord. All of the games I've tried so far worked flawlessly, no save corruptions or anything. The only bad thing is that a few games still can't be dumped like God Eater.

yes and then its only a matter of time before they send the update ninjas

Yes, but hack it before you transfer, after you got a9lh running you can update to 11.1 sysnand and transfer.

Haven't touched my WiiU since I moved, its still on 5.5.0. Am I good? I thought I might finish Tokyo Mirage Sessions or whatever, and I'm also missing XCX (but honestly I wonder what the online aspect reallyu brings to the table because I feel like I missed a lot.)

Not actually sure about Totori and Meruru actually since I didn't personally test it out but a guy who tested stuff with me on Reddit said this.

>Same here, dumped all Atelier game available and only Rorona Plus worked perfectly with Vitamin 2. The rest are either thorugh 1.1 or some frankenstein with maidump.

and from a previous comment
>EDIT: Can confirm Sophie with Vitamin 2.0 has the same problem. Ayesha too..

So basically Ayesha, Escha/Logy, and Sophie confirmed bugged dumps on 2.0

They are in the pastebin

Is there a site or something for PC game piracy? With guides on how to pirate all the popular PC games? I want Sims 4.

You should look up Rapidshare