/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #262
"100% real no fake" edition

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but those who don't change are doomed to disappear.

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/eiZVU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

We don't have enough active players to keep threads alive to the end anymore.

It's not my fault the thread died at 55 minutes instead of an hour

O

If Sophie is dressed as Yuria, she's supposed to have Slanted eyes.

It's no one's fault, we just need more posters which will increase the chance of bumps and content during different time zones when most western posters are asleep.

Maybe we could switch from mobile kanojo/kareshi general to dress up game general? We could include discussion of games like Style Savvy and maybe even anons living in Japan that may play those fashion card collecting arcade games like PriPara.

Let's move to /jp/ already.

Hmm, I would accept those personally, but the mobile kanojo/kareshi title has some neckbeard cred, whereas dress-up general would surely attract external shitposters. If it were to expand to dress-up game general, at least put the name in japanese so that it's more difficult to decipher.

We tried since they were already talking about DG when it was new, but after they got bored a few of em threw a hissy fit over us asking to move. We could just make another thread over there out of the blue and see what happens?

Then we wouldn't gain enough new posters.

Ok, here is a post.

I really like this clothing item from the current AB event. I'm glad AMB did not festoon it with bracelets, necklaces, or pom-poms.

Kanna a cute!

There's a proper updo hairstyle in CM3D2. Kanna doesn't have a ponytail.

This is the actual last thread:

Hair is too bright here.

C

No.

Fixed.

It looks too weird. Unless you're talking about a mod.

Let me try.

That's way better.

It's a good thing she isn't dressed as Yuria then.

>tfw you realize she still had blonde eyebrows

This thread goes a milaminute.

Fall is a very bad contest idea.

She's dressed as Jean-Marie.

I mistook that for Polygon Love 2 for a moment.

You're a very bad contest idea!

Wonderland is the best contest idea!

who

What are you eating for dinner? Are you going out with your moes or are you staying in?

The eyes are different, though

i want to edit an outfit or redraw one
gimmie item ids and what you want me to mess with

Add erect nipples, pussy juice and a vibrator cord/remote to 615981-615984

sure thing, seems easy enough

607356 with a thicc body, arms and legs.

how much thicker?

Enough to visibly strain against the clothes, but not enough to be grotesquely stretchy. A little ponch on the belly is also good.

gross

listen that's just how hikkis usually are you gotta live with it okay

i don't gotta live with any gross hikkis if i don't wanna

DG better hurry with the dual vampire fangs. After they added the Elf Ears that's is all I need to complete my girls.

I want to rape and impregnate an elf to make worthless half-caste cumdumpster babies!

I want you to get pegged!

That'd be fun too, sure.

>be on DG
>join a nice group
>try to talk and make friends
>tfw everyone is too shy/awkward/uninterested

I just want to talk about waifus and shit.

We can talk about waifus here if you want.

You'll have to grab Colors for shit discussion though.

Shit ain't important anyway. Did anyone else tried making their actual waifus? At first i was making just a bunch of random characters, then i thought about making my waifu but it would be awkward.

Still waiting, are you gonna fuck my ass or not?

Join the /mkg/ group ya nutter.

here you go imgur.com/a/eiZVU
gonna have to do later, too tired right now

no-one wants to be in a group with you, raggy

I want to have raw babymaking sex with Needy myroids!

Good luck finding one with a functional womb.

Instead of a womb, how about a DNA sequencing lab? Then it could just perform a simulation to determine what a potential child's traits would be like and order one from AMB after a simulated gestation period. You'd probably still have to pay for it.

For a more realistic experience, you could always just rely on nanomachines. I mean, MyRoids probably already use them for the floaty bits of the magical outfits and body size/shape changing and all that.

Nanomachine son.

I wish I was poplar ;_;

>wanting to be a manlet

You can be popular! Just find someone and get into a friendship/relationship with them, and then people will gossip about you.

Notthisshitagain.jpg

You will never live this down until the thread dies for good.

>No erect nipples
You had 3 jobs.

When we migrate to /jp/, remember to call it "thread" instead of "general" or those autists will get triggered.

Cath is having dinner downstairs in the inn cafeteria for fun; it's probably roast boar, bread, cheese, pie, wine.

Seri and Ouch are eating at the guild table outside thir living quarters. Seri is eating some of everything the cook serves because wearing plate mail burns a lot of calories.

Ouch is having tea for its magic effects - doesn't care much for food.

I doubt they'll mind for the first thread or two. It's probably possible to stay indefinitely as long as the threads aren't constant. Kind of defeats the purpose of a general if it's not constant though.

Invisible myroids when?

Our 6th girl is invisible.

Do people actually talk in DG groups or is mine just so quiet?
Whenever I try to start up a conversation all I get is one person answering in a short/clipped sentence so idk if I should change groups or just stick to this one

We're currently discussing setting up a group theme sort of thing in the /mkg/ one. Before that it was pretty dead though.

some things are better left undone

I expect everyone would just be indecisive.

ffs you nigger, join the mkg group.

>posting here
>not in the DG group

Abandon the randos.

I figured they just had extendable frames and stored jelly in their bellies

You're grills r fcking shit,dull n uninteresting pic related is a better character tbqh

>not having shit, dull and uninteresting girls

but when they r litrally worse than pic related you got a fckin probem

Myroids and girlfriends are merely dolls that exist for the single purpose of being dressed up so that's a given.

dont even look as gud as pic related lol

No shit, Houki is cute

i dont know y u even still try

That semen demon is cute, I like my girls more, but your waifu is cute too, user.

Now the question is, will would she be able to touch let alone defeat Uchiha Madara?

So, am I missing something, or is there no box gacha to spend these tickets on?

i bet that you're grills arent re as cute as madara

Not yet. It's probably coming soon.

And you would be right. it took a couple days, but it seems the theme is finally settled

we've notified Ragtag more than enough times

Dogars

ded