/fe/g - Fire Embelm GEneral

>Fates FAQ
pastebin.com/ivUbarnyy

>Linkbin
pastebin.com/bufdd9wu

>/feg/ Castle Addresses
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1_ONUbYoZ68OjfXSLVCHF74XUol1ajWKSJvNqFx25PoE/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Previous

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/gvZz5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I like Hana.

Camilla a best

Kagero is my wife

Cutest family.

Let's have a nice thread full of love, peace and discussions of games.

But that's my job

Effie makes me happy!

>Being canon cucks.

Posting it one more time for Velouriafags who want art:
imgur.com/a/gvZz5

cum in Orochi

>4 years later and /feg/ is still triggered by Tharja.

Pretty funny desu.

>Tharja in Awakening
>"best body in the army", which says nothing about her face for a reason; doesn't include Aversa and possibly TIki
>Tharja in Fates
>demoted to "best thighs" in the Hoshido army

Reminder that Cordycucks' figure they've been bragging about for literally YEARS absolutely bombed and is now a cheap bargain-bin toy while Tharja's figure is a rare-as-fuck collector's item with tons of knock-offs made to meet demands.

What do you like the most about her?

>Faces are different from bodies
really.... makes.... you.... think....

/feg/ can't handle perfection
>demoted
And yet she's still higher than your waifu.
Don't bully them. They already have it hard enough.

Maybe that just means Cordelia fans aren't the kind of people who showcase anime and videogame statues of girls in their room?

Her crit

Tiki is part of the army so yes, it's canon that Tharja has a better body than her or any other female that isn't spotpass recruited. The latter including Emmeryn and Aversa. Emmeryn is wearing heavy robes so you can't even tell with her, while Aversa is debatable, but ultimately loses overall due to being a nigger and Gangrel's cocksleeve.

Her scrumptious legs and thighs

What would Camilla think about you perving on other girls?

Someone explain the cuck stuff

>He doesn't have his own personal harem

Camilla would probably just think its natural you have urges, then try to force the other girl into a threesome with you two.

>Tiki is part of the army
Not technically. She's more of a guest.

>Aversa is debatable
No, it isn't debatable. In any way, shape or form. Aversa is Fates cow tier, while Tharja is only worthy of the standard model.

I want to fuck Tharja on the side.

Full?

there is no more

Camilla would be absolutely crushed. Her life as your wife would be dedicated to pleasing you. She'd think something was wrong with her for your eye to be wandering, and might even be pushed to suicide over it. She's unstable enough as it is.

>Ara ara ~
>Spying on the lovely ladies of our army, Kamui?
>You're such a naughty boy! But maybe I can be one of those girls in your mind tonight? Fufufufufufu~

Nice shitpost. How long did it take you to come up with that, Floracuck?

Can we at least agree Draj is the best waifu? She legit can't cuck you.

wish I could edit shit properly

>Camillafags are also haremfags

The only thing that could possibly make Camilla more shit with an even worse fanbase is if she was somehow tsundere too.

Why did Anankos fight at ground level when he could have flown out of range and attacked

How do Camillacucks feel about Camilla canon liking Silas more than them?

Why didn't Manfroy kill Julia?
Why didn't Nergal just use his explosion attack all the time?

Apparently they like other girls more too so they can just both cuck each other.

>Yandere shitter also wants (you) to have a harem of women on top of everything else

Disgusting levels of pandering right there. Shameless. Even Tharja didn't stoop that low.

It's okay, big sister knows you tried your best!

Even if Julia was dead, Seliph could still kill Julius

Why didn't anyone tackle Flora into the snow instead of watching her burn alive?

Why didn't IS put effort into their storytelling instead of pandering to Awakeningfags the entire time?

>caring about the story in a video game

Please stop killing my hobby.

Why didn't Gunter kill Corrin after attacking them in Chapter 25

Why did Anankos even have Gooron raise Corrin, then have that Ganglari plan?

He could have saved himself a ton of trouble if he just had Gooron hold him captive and forcibly chuck Corrin into the Infinite Chasm to Valla.

>not wanting good gameplay and story
>being this pathetic

why don't you go play popcap games or some shit if you don't care about the art form

>didn't IS put effort into their storytelling
could be asked of every FE game desu

>forgetting about Mikoto

>video games
>art form

For fuck's sake.

Why didn't Ursula go after the siblings herself instead of sending a low tier shitter?

Killing Mikoto was never part of the original plan though.
Ganglari was going to drag Corrin down to Valla, where he would be killed/possessed.

When Lilith interfered and Corrin got brought to Hoshido, Anankos just improvised and made the best of the situation

>video games
>art
go back to jerking of to depression quest you fat fuck

If movies and music are art then video games can be too

Which Fire Emblem maps would you guys say are the closest thing to art?

So as long as you don't get doubled by Ryoma you could tank him and take as long as you want in his chapter, right?

>There are people who unironically think anything outside of gameplay remotely matters in a video GAME

>this is what oldschool faggots actually believe

Do you really need more than 20 rounds to get to him, even playing ultra carefully?

yeah dwarf fort's the only real video game lmao

Kakugonasai!

Pump and dump Cynthia

Well... yes. I just did a trial run that had to rely on dodging 50% Hit rates and I was able to clear the left side... using all of my units. By the time they all got to the right side, clearing the initial set of Master Ninjas, Ryoma already started moving. He only did 6 damage, 11 with Rend Heaven, and I have 52 HP.

tenderly love cynthia

Reminder that anyone who unironically bitches about the plot in Fire Emblem is missing the point of video games and should be ignored.

>that Sakura and Selkie one
KAWAAIIIIIIII

Thanks for posting my daughteru.

Lunatic?

Cynthia is adorable and I love her!

Chrom pls leave

I want to marry Lucina and then cheat on her with Cynthia

I don't think there's anybody here that didn't enjoy Conquest. You can bitch about one aspect while enjoying the game.

DLET

You are looking for something not meant to be provided by the medium. Video games are just toys that are meant to be dumb fun, writing is irrelevant and a waste of time, stop taking games so seriously and trying to turn them into movies and walking simulators.

>unable to recognise her dad
It's like IS wanted to make her someone else's daughter, then changed their minds while making the cutscenes.

Anyone who wants an Aether Morgan better choose Cynthia as the mother every time

No, she's just meant to be an idiot.

Yup. With Shurikenbreaker, Niles can actually reliably dodge and defeat Master Ninjas. Their hit rates reach as low as 0%, with maybe 15% being the highest. He's the only one in my army who can safely and reliably approach and defeat the Master Ninjas. I didn't realize that the two Automatons near Saizo also had Lunge, so I had to just take a risk and have Kaze fight the two Master Ninjas and the Swordmaster there, and if he didn't dodge the 50% Hit rate of the Swordmaster he would have died. I can either... rely on that happening again, or I could buy more Freeze staffs.

The right side was just as dangerous, though again, Niles was basically my savior. At least until Niles got hit (their hit rates may be really low, but I might still fall for the "something has a chance of happening and it happens" meme) and then a Master of Arms took him out.

But yeah, I don't take too much damage from Ryoma, but that's just in the chamber. I would sincerely hope that after going through the ordeal of fighting Saizo and Kagero that I can quickly take out Ryoma and put an end to this chapter already.

It's an SRPG. Storytelling and character development is supposed to be a major focus by design.

>Kaga: I call it “roleplaying simulation.” It’s a new genre. Basically, it’s a strategy game. But strategy games typically are kind of “hardcore” and dry. (laughs) You only care about winning or losing the battle, and there’s no space for the player to empathize with the characters or story.

>I love strategy games like that too, but I also love RPGs. By adding RPG elements, I wanted to create a game where the player could get more emotionally invested in what’s happening.

>western games

It's true a lot of it is dumb but fun like Danganronpa, but there's something about having to put in effort to advance a story that elevates even mediocre writing. And when the writers go the extra effort to actually do a good story, it's really something special to experience.

I like whatever that humming she does when she wins a battle.

Pump and dump Cynthia and then moving on to Sumia

Can you fuck off? I don't need you ruining Cynthia like you're ruining Camilla.

I don't believe anyone is that much of an idiot.

It'd be fine if her dad was literally anyone else, not the King.

>only looks good in fanart because no stupid ugly nose
a shame

>that body swap support
Every fuckin time, i play Awakeing

>Cuckga's opinion
>Mattering
Gave me a chuckle.

That applies to a lot of Awakening characters.

Especially Sumia's S rank portrait.

I wonder what the time gap between Lucina's and Cynthia's births were. Cynthia apparently doesn't remember Chrom. We also don't know about how and when the kid's parent's were killed. It wouldn't be too far of a stretch to assume Cynthia was orphaned at a very young age. Assuming Sumia is the canon bride of Chrom

What redeeming qualities does Awakening have?

I was going to reply to that post, but I thought better of it. There's a reason he's not around anymore and the series is better off for it.

Waifus and some of the music
That's about it

Allowing Fates to exist

I don't even remember any of Awakening's music

>Still no Tellius 3
End my suffering

Awakening is the best "all-around" Fire Emblem game outside of FE4. Fates is better when it's good, but worse then it's not.

Why is manga Corrin so much better than regular Corrin?