/ink/ - Splatoon General

Previous Thread: Redirect to the Current Thread: splatoon.ink/ink

Current Maps Rotation: splatoon.ink/
- Chrome extension: chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/aahamocdabckhacaedblhgimpkhpiopm
- Firefox extension: addons.mozilla.org/en-us/firefox/addon/squid-thing/
- Booru: booru.splatoon.ink/
- Lobby randomizer: woomy.github.io/Splatoon-Kit-Randomiser/index.html

> FAQ
- pastebin.com/1wPYkZc9

> Resources
- pastebin.com/6UaR6zHL

> Official NA Tumblr
- splatoonus.tumblr.com/

> Wiki
- splatoonwiki.org/

> User Stats
- splatoon.nintendo.net/

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=9618ee9575b3de8cdb7cd2781b848d3fc57bf88dd3ffe2bf11a8d64cdf301a62
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for if you don't have 1000+ hours of play time already then you don't belong here, you scrub!

Is that guy who's doing a magazine fashion still here? I want to help it.

Aw dude, you should have put the TGS GOTY award in, first news for ages.

Yes I'm here, but I'm not really "doing" anything other than collecting everyone's submissions since no one else wanted to get the ball rolling. What would you like to help with, are you an artist? If so, you don't need to ask my permission and we still have to wait for more people to submit their squids to the categories. I'll post the guidelines again once the other thread dies.

Actually, no. I just want to submit my submissions for you magazine.

>no news
there's been an update and i think splatoon won goty in japan. i think those are fairly news worthy

Ok sure thing, I'll post the guidelines for you to follow if you didn't see it in the old thread in a separate post since it takes up the whole character count.

Categories:
Full Brand: Must use only clothes of the chosen brand to form a look. Weapon optional (Ex. Tentatek Splattershot with all Tentatek clothing).

With Weapon: Must include a weapon and with any brand clothes to form a look.

Without Weapon: Must only be the inkling with any brand clothes to form a look.

Splatfest: Must be only during any region’s Splatfest that shows off one of the Splatfest sides.

On Location: Must be taken in chosen game map and overall look is related to that map.

Streetsnap: Must be taken somewhere in Booyah Base, being out and about.

Bonus: Hypothetical gear, in-game band outfits, fake advertisements, mono color outfits. Artist choice.

Submissions:
Reply to this post or upload to this filedrop your pictures: mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=9618ee9575b3de8cdb7cd2781b848d3fc57bf88dd3ffe2bf11a8d64cdf301a62

Each person can submit their squid in up to 3 different categories, and have up to 3 submissions within each category. Use postimg.org to get 1280x720 screenshots from the game. Submissions for certain category pictures that do not need a specific location to get the picture (Ex. Bonus) should default to taking a picture from the Equipment Screen. When uploading your submissions either to the filedrop or in reply to this post, name the file and/or upload the description following this format:

[Category]_[Ink Color]_[Squid Name/User Name/NNID]
EX.WithWeapon_DarkBlue_*SquilliamTheSquidhog
*Whatever Name you choose, make it consistent across all your submissions for all categories.

Voting:
Polls will be created for each category once the submission period ends. All the submissions need to be in no later than the end of September so there is enough time to vote and so the artist(s) have time.

There needs to be 6 unique submissions minimum for a category otherwise it will not be included in the magazine. If there are not enough submissions overall the magazine will have to be cancelled.

Why do you keep spamming this every single thread?

See
If you have any questions feel free to let me know. Thank you for your participation!

I would assume because people ask him for it? You can Press F to filter the post title.

WithWeapon_Green_Fernando

Hope it's correct.

Yep that's perfect, thank you. You can still do two more submissions in the With Weapon category along with three more submissions in another two categories. It's not too confusing I hope, just trying to be clear so there are no misunderstandings and people can submit confidently even when I'm not around.

Just report it senpai.

Remember this? Top keks.

WithoutWeapon_Blue_Fernando

No problem. I might take some more shots for others categories, but I will think about it.

Oh yeah, I surely do.

Sure thing, you've still got plenty of time to decide. Thanks again, I got this one too now.

the good times

>Inevitably, the quality of the threads will progressively deteriorate until they're full of nothing but waifuposting and image dumps

Well he's not wrong. I'm surprised it didn't reach the
>the threads stop forever.
part yet.

Eh, tc skatepark? For some reason I really hate that combination, it feels too cramped or something.

anniefags BTFO

i don't get it

Yeah, claustrophobia is real. On the other hand, an Eliter can shoot across the map, so just find a cosy corner and snipe everyone. Or lag everyone out with a seeker rush.

I used to, but at some point I lost the knack with elitres. Now I just get outgunned by them with my splatterscope.

It's my favorite map combo. Only e-literfags would call it "claustrophobic".

It is the smallest map in the game, though.

Categories:
Full Brand: Must use only clothes of the chosen brand to form a look. Weapon optional (Ex. Tentatek Splattershot with all Tentatek clothing).

With Weapon: Must include a weapon and with any brand clothes to form a look.

Without Weapon: Must only be the inkling with any brand clothes to form a look.

Splatfest: Must be only during any region’s Splatfest that shows off one of the Splatfest sides.

On Location: Must be taken in chosen game map and overall look is related to that map.

Streetsnap: Must be taken somewhere in Booyah Base, being out and about.

Bonus: Hypothetical gear, in-game band outfits, fake advertisements, mono color outfits. Artist choice.

Submissions:
Reply to this post or upload to this filedrop your pictures: mediafire.com/filedrop/filedrop_hosted.php?drop=9618ee9575b3de8cdb7cd2781b848d3fc57bf88dd3ffe2bf11a8d64cdf301a62

Each person can submit their squid in up to 3 different categories, and have up to 3 submissions within each category. Use postimg.org to get 1280x720 screenshots from the game. Submissions for certain category pictures that do not need a specific location to get the picture (Ex. Bonus) should default to taking a picture from the Equipment Screen. When uploading your submissions either to the filedrop or in reply to this post, name the file and/or upload the description following this format:

[Category]_[Ink Color]_[Squid Name/User Name/NNID]

EX. WithWeapon_DarkBlue_*SquilliamTheSquidhog
*Whatever Name you choose, make it consistent across all your submissions for all categories.

Voting:
Polls will be created for each category once the submission period ends. All the submissions need to be in no later than the end of September so there is enough time to vote and so the artist(s) have time. There needs to be 6 unique submissions minimum for a category otherwise it will not be included in the magazine. If there are not enough submissions overall the magazine will have to be cancelled.

eliters can shoot across any map though
should be remove it from the game

You know if your post gets deleted, that doesn't mean you should keep spamming it

Can you play this game online?

You know just because you don't like something, doesn't mean that everyone shares your opinion.

Eh?

the squid is mightier than the gun

squad anyone?

nnid?

>A+ again

I can't believe there's such a difference between A+ and S.

You know you can report it.

really?
I never noticed a big difference to be honest

Feels like it to me, but I think I belong in A+ really. S is a complete grind, and I bounce up and down for ages until gradually ranking back down. In A+ though it feels like I'm actually really contributing and I usually get back to S in a single session.

I actually find A+ a little more stressful for some reason and S to be more calm

Maybe I'm just imagining it. On the other hand, maybe you're well placed in S and A+ just has lead weight players that you have to carry. I've never been higher than about S60 to my memory.

Im just a normal S mid player but I used to carry games
either I play super offensive, having the most kills but also the most death, making the match a 3 vs 2 for my team or only focusing in the objective, reclaiming turf as the enemy tried to get the zone, always pushing the tower or protecting the RM carrier
I only took the RM to reset it, I always sucked at RM

I'm similar with the most kills and deaths, like I almost always get the first kill and usually the first death too, but rainmaker was what got me to S in the first place. I love carrying that fish.

TC in my case, I was good in RM at protecting or killing the enemy and SZ was meh, until I discovered SZ in the museum with the hydra

Oh yeah, the hydra's amazing for sz. Maybe I should go back to using that for a bit.

Its basically "I dont want to do anything right now but Im still going to get the highest score and be second place in kills" mode

pretty good rotation, who up for a squad?

>dome runmaker
good shit sign me up family

nnid?

Goodnight /ink/, let's squad tomorrow.

no
no squads
only octolings

t. discordian falseflagger trying to make octoling fans look bad

>implying octofags need anyone to make them look bad

discordian falseflaggers will do it anyway

is this bank job pro?

there is no such person

post octolings no more squids

why not both

post anemones

squids are gay and evil
post octolings and anemones

we really need more anemones

MORE

>all this time and still no good Annie/X lewds

post anemone butts

>tc pit
who remember

I dont even care if im banned for this

that's fucking lewd

See you in three days

Why would you do this?

who wanna play some tw with my drunk ass
nnid's tiabutt

Post your feet first

post your feet

how many times do i gotta say it
i dont have feet

Do not post feet, instead treat your feet to the luxury of Tentatek's Neon Sea Slugs, on sale now at Shrimp Kicks!

post your ankles

i was recently using neon sea slugs! wow

i will post no part of my body

post your shadow

Is it edgy enough?

i refuse

who are these stupid lookin jank ass motherfuckers

it is a disgusting inkling attempting to rape a pure based octoling

how's it going, king of jewish kazakhstan?

i gotchu senpai

kazahkstan's a muslim country tho

that's not very nice, you know... some of those people legit wanted to talk about splatoon with you

banned when I wanted to talk about the amiibos.... thanks a lot

you have been caught

it was only a matter of time

i've been banned for ages, my dude

your spy has been caught

it was only a matter of time