Pokémon Go General - /pgg/

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research
ispokemongodownornot.com/
pogotoolkit.com/
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests
github.com/modrzew/pokeminer/
github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map
github.com/favll/pogom
github.com/Kitryn/PTCAccount2
github.com/TachyonRSA/PoGoTos
yourpublicip:port
pgm.readthedocs.io/en/develop/extras/external.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes it works. It can be a bit of a hassle if your rom is pre-rooted though.

>pogo players are so retarded they can't copy paste the OP

wew lad

>Helpful information
pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Create your map scanner
github.com/modrzew/pokeminer/
github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map
github.com/favll/pogom

>Create PTC accounts and accept TOS for your map scanner
github.com/Kitryn/PTCAccount2
github.com/TachyonRSA/PoGoTos

>Access your map scanner from your phone
yourpublicip:port
Forward the port on your modem

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
www.google.com

>Old Thread

>spoonfeeding retards
we dont do that here

So, I set op the pokemon go map in this op, but i was slightly disappointed today when i realized I could only really reach the server on my pc from inside my house. Not much further than that on my phone. Should I be able to access it from further? Can I make it do that?

lol
pgm.readthedocs.io/en/develop/extras/external.html

Aight. I got it. I'll have to set that up

>literally in the fucking op

>Access your map scanner from your phone
>yourpublicip:port
>Forward the port on your modem

>Have a nest 1 km from my house
>Literally my only saving grace amongst all these rats and pigeons
>All but one spawn are inside a national security installation
Life is suffering

why is the screenshot oval?

This game is dead huh? Had a good run.

Can't decide whether to let this thread die and just remake or keep it going to the end.

It's a dead game you fucking retard. Niantic did everything they could to kill it.

Leave it to rot.

But who will I blog to about my daily adventures?

Reddit doesn't do blogs unless you're an e-celeb and I sort of got booted from my town's PoGo Facebook group by calling out the admin for spoofing at 4am and my what real life friends I have left don't play.

>16km with charmander
>literally the same as catching ONE charmander
oh boy I love this system thank you based niantic and hanke

Yeah, see, I wasn't really sure how to forward the port on my modem, and I hadn't really looked into it much. I figured by some chance I might get some help here. At least the first reply offered some assisstance. Not sure what freely did aside from blog the thread with unneeded shit

Shit autocorrect. Not sure what you're reply really did aside from clog the thread

i cant authunticate
am i banned?

I had the same problem at some point today it's just the servers acting up

this game is just too fucking shitty. how can you fail with an idea like this and the pokemon license?

>alakazam doesn't melt every other pokemon in 3 seconds
how can they even get away with this? it's like they never played pokemon before..

>original gbc game had more balance
wew lad

I think people have lost the fact that it is a mobile game. Only so much can be expected out of it. People act like it should be a full-blown pokemon game where it is in reality a mobile game which won't have the same type and amount of content simply because it possibly couldn't handle it, and also, it would drive sales away from nintendo's main series games in favor of a free one off the app store. I'm not saying its perfect by any means, but realisticly, you're only going to get so much out of it

are we ded again?

I've seen 1 Charmeleon in over 1000km. I'd say you've done well.

sear.ch working for you guys after the last update?
i get constant error 500

It was working after the update but it's down for me just now as well. It's one guy running it off a Rasperry Pi or something and he's in the UK so likely sleeping and unable to reset his router or whatever.

just caught a ~100 iv 1500 cp victreebell with acid + sludge bomb. any god?

its meh, good defender

Fucking Snorlaxs in gyms man. What a cancer. It's great when you've got them on your side as most people will just fuck off, but if they're the first one you have to fight and you're trying to earn prestige it's a mother fuck. I suppose a bite/hb Rataicate could do it, but only if it's pretty close in level. Would be hard to find one that's half the cp of the snorlax and be successful

Why is the pokemon go map starting me off at different coordinates than I am giving it? It typically starts me off right where it should to scan, but all of a sudden, my scan is starting somewhere in georgia as opposed to new york like it should

So is NOX and other spoofers dead?

I'd say use machamp but its probably more efficient to just use an arcanine/vaporeon or whatever your main attacker usually is anyway

>1100 CP snorlax is the first defender
>literally killing any opportunity of raising prestige
Why is this allowed

git gud

Today has been a Day of the Rope- a grim and bloody day, but an unavoidable one

They outsource anything thats pokemon related to Nintendo. It's ridiculous but out of Niantic's 70 man crew I'd bet money half of them still don't understand the type advantages, or have even played a pokemon game before go.

Point is its not Niantic fault, it's Nintendos for putting their license in these braindead monkeys hands

they don't 'outsource' it, they 'consult' them about it

I have a really good Machamp, he just got fucked with bullet punch and stone edge, he can kill them, Just not as fast as I'd like

what's the veredict on pogo plus?

>go with gf to take some gyms
>take 4
>in the last one it starts raining so we take cover at the gym location
>it's raining like hell and we actually get wet
>in the mean time no one is around us and the gym is being taken down
>got home
>decide fuck it and spoof the 18 gyms in my city out of rage, didn't even care if i get banned

fuck this game, fuck his player base and fuck you

>b-but mommy wont let me go outside ;_ ;
>b-but im too poor to afford a cheap data plan
>b-but im a fat fuck

kill youselves

So, I'm up to 83 exeggcute candies now with 2 exeggutors around 1700 cp but only around 60% ivs. Do I just power the shit out of one or wait for a good exeggcute to come around and evolve that? What makes more sense in the long run?

can you seriously not think for yourself?
obviously one option is a short term solution and one is a long term one
are you struggling to use all of your brainpower to figure out which is which?

No. As I was typing that I kinda realized. But still, what would make more sense? What's the chance I do find an exeggcute with a better spread than 15/2/14?

>makes it difficult to search for the thread in the catalog
>doesn't even get the OP text
-2/10, gas yourself.

its useful, but not worth the cost
its appeal is a feature that should be native to the app already (distance tracking and notifications while phone is locked/app in background

LMAO DEAD GAME

chance to find a good ex is high my friend

>botted account still isnt banned
I guess that by this point I got lucky.
Got a bunch of cool out of region pokemans too.

username?

Hitlerstwinkasshole69

Meant for

reported :^)

Port forwarded my ip and can access my map fron my phone, but the phone only shows half the scanned pokemon or less most of the time exlcuding some rare cases where all are shown. Anyone else have this problem?

Why not save the hassle and just type pgg into the search?

I see your point, but this game doesn't even have what should be expected of it. That's the main problem

Because there is generally a much, MUCH higher chance of the OP putting "poke" or a word containing that somewhere in the title or the body of the text, than the OP remembering to include "ppg" in the title.

First thing I always look for is the general name, THEN keywords, not the other way around.

Only thread-warring shitposters like DOTA 2 GEN leave out the general name and usually get deleted anyway.

>starting to get +30 coins a day from sitting in my apartment
>630 coins
>finally past the halfway point for my first 25-pack
>shitmon candy counts all nearing 1000 each
I can't fucking wait. 3 more weeks.

If I had £1 for every shitter who made a thread and missed out the general name abbreviation, I'd be fucking rich. Stupid people aren't unique to Dota, sadly.

Reds came out in force last night, we got hit hard. Yellow territory is basically destroyed but for the stronghold I can see from my house. It's been a while since there was some excitement here, but now it's time for war

It's been the same here with Mystic once all the college kids came back from summer vacation.

Just got a bike and once we ship the latest project at work, I am going wardriving with a bunch of others to cleanse the town of Mystic.

>want to take over 5 man instinct team down the street
>only 2 max potions remaining

I'm terrible at hoarding that shit and stardust, but ive got 100+ great and 25 ultras

fuck gyms taking so many potions to bring down

>always out of balls
>have 200+ potions all the time because I can't burn them enough
>chucking out revives 100 at a time
>friend has like 100+ ultra balls and complains about getting below 90 all the time
I don't understand, do you just get extra lucky with ultra balls or just never catch Pokemon?

I just lvl to 27 :^)

Zoom in and out and it should refresh. Alternatively try another browser on your phone.

Did Niantic change something? My scanner is going in slow motion.

So what's the word on the latest Niantic fuck ups? They selling CP 3000 Pokemon yet?

Yellows invaded my mystic region overnight last night
One yellow guy in particular was spoofing all over uni and the surrounding areas the other day too

root/jailbroken devices not permitted was the latest pants-on-head blunder by niantic that I'm aware of

I too have a hoarding disorder. I burn my standard and great balls on random mobs while saving the Ultras for the extremely rare ones but they never seem to appear.

>tfw I am 2 short of 150

Same. I actually have more ultra balls than I do pokeballs right now.

i get rid of all my pokeballs because they're basically useless

Sometimes I love this town.

Sometimes I fucking hate it.

Ayyy
Post strange gyms and stops

whats strange about it
is it a confessional or something
I cant figure it out

I saw my first fursuiter a couple of days back, he was running about, pretending to be lost.

Furfags are creepy.

I don't recall ever seeing a fursuiter, but ocassionally I'll see people wearing cat ears and tails with blue/green/whatever hair and collars and all those types of chain accessories and stuff

It's one of those small shrines in walls

fuck off back to /hsg/

Is there any bot or Nox running 0.3.7 right now?

No more, uninstalled when I switched to this game

>used to play hearthstone
>sold tons of botted accounts and left the game
>after the dissapointing game Niantic has managed to make I kinda miss HS

man, and I thought that RNGstone was bad.. i was so wrong

I never botted, not HS and not pogo, but now I wish I did. There is nothing but endless grind in both of them, at least this one I can play with my friends

I have a question for pokesearch dude.

I noticed when I scanned my area, sometimes there is/are areas nearby that are being scanned. Does that mean someone else is using the scanner at that location?

(not pokesearch dude)
it happened for me maybe an hour ago too, an area overlapped my scan slightly to the right of mine
I have noticed that if I scan on my phone at uni while I also have it scanning from my house, the one I do on my phone will show the ones that were scanned from my house too

As for my case, I never scanned the other area that appeared on my screen. The location was like few kilometres away.

Guys i have a eevee 93-98%, 79 CP.
Worth keep it and power up?

Depends.

How much Star Dust do you make a day? What level are you?

I'm lvl 24.
I think that i can make 600-800 stardust per day

>600-800 a day
Maybe keep it around but don't bother powering it up then.

Don't even know how you're 24 with only 6-8 Pokemon a day.

It has to be other people scanning. I was scanning my neighborhood and when I zoomed out, I saw pokemon appearing in the next state over. When I zoomed in on it, it was my friend's neighborhood. I messaged her on FB and she responded that yeah, she was scanning her neighborhood at that moment as well.

pokesearch is kill?

Depends on the day, usually on weekends it's when i can catch more mons. (+2000 stardust)

>tfw no lures on sight anymore
>tfw places used to be lured all the time
>tfw stuck on level 26 forever

who wants to sell me a bunch of botted accounts with 5+lures on them? i don't care about pokemons i just want the lures

So what happened to the whole botting thing? I got banned and last I heard Niantic were sending legal no senpaitachi at creators

GRAYED

why don't shit like that spawn near me

I have this all the time with weedle instead.