WORST car brand ever?

WORST car brand ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyeonghwa_Motors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Dodge

Are you for real?

as of right now, chrysler

Their super happy cars are definitely one of the worst designs, but they made some great shitboxes back in the 90 and onwards

honestly, chevrolet right now.

none of their current cars or anything that has been made in the past 16 years has appealed to me besides the SS, which has already been discontinued.

i personally dislike renault. all the cars they sold in the usa were shit.
they bought out AMC and made them sell renaults, and were literal cancer.
renault only pulled out of the usa when their CEO got assassinated.

if they had not led to the demise of amc, and let AMC die naturally i would not have this disgust towards them.

Ferd
>cant design anything of their own
>still claim it as their own
Terrible company

The last noteworthy Dodge was released in the late 60s, and even that one is only noteworthy because of TV and movie appearances.

Dacia or Dodge.

Ugh here in Europe they are total cancer, none of the faster cars just recycled GM shitboxes.

speaking of Ford-Edsel read this

>Even though the Edsel shared its basic technology with other Ford products, a number of issues caused reliability problems, mostly with the 1958 models. Reports of mechanical flaws with the cars surfaced, due primarily to lack of quality control and confusion of parts with other Ford models. Ford never dedicated a stand-alone factory solely to Edsel model production. The first-year (1958) Edsels were assembled in both Mercury and Ford factories. The longer-wheelbase models, Citation and Corsair, were produced alongside the Mercury products, while the shorter-wheelbase models, Pacer and Ranger, were produced alongside the Ford products. Workers assembling Fords and Mercurys often found the task of assembling the occasional Edsel that moved down the line burdensome, since it required them to change tools and parts bins, then switch back to resume assembling Fords or Mercurys after completing assembly on the Edsel. The workers were also expected to accommodate Edsel assembly with no adjustment in their hourly quota of Ford and Mercury production. Consequently, the desired quality control of the different Edsel models proved difficult to achieve, even when the Fords and Mercurys were satisfactorily assembled on the same lines. Many Edsels actually left the assembly lines unfinished. Uninstalled parts were placed in the trunks along with installation instructions for dealership mechanics, some of whom never installed the additional parts at all. Some dealers did not even receive all the parts.[5]

French here, "if they had not led to the demise of amc" you should still hate them because they are cancer in everything. PSA looks ok in comparison even if I also dislike their cars.

Here everybody is buying brand new Renaults because they're ""cheap"" instead of just fucking buying a good used car for cheaper.

Paris is even banning 13 year + cars to get people to buy new french cars and artificially boost the economy... If they do the same in the whole country I will have to consider leaving the shithole...

Also, worst car brand here : Audi. The cars are probably good but the drivers are THE WORST i'ts like Audi makes people sign a contract of douchebaggery before selling cars. I have like NEVER SEEN a turn signal on on these, Audi should just remove them seriously. And I have had to brake a lot of times for them forcing their way through intersections and stuff. One even hit me once, trying to get to the front of a waiting line. He succeeded.

No car company is absolutely shit. Peugeot had it's rally cars, it's amazing concepts (look up the 908), the first diesel Le Mans victories, and it was a racing brand comparable in status to Bentley in the early 20th century.

Chrysler/Dodge pretty much kickstarted the horsepower wars in the 60's with the 440 and the Hemi, and they're trying it again now with the Hellcat.

Dacia is the greatest budget car company you can find right now.

>saying something positive
Refreshing. Thanks.

I don't think there is one single bad car brand.

Every brand has made good cars in the past.
I don't think anybody can name one brand that hasn't made at least three pretty good cars.

Same here.

I dislike Renault.

Their past is ok, but everything turned to shit in the 90s. I don't even mention current years, even their ad spot sounds like they are selling medicaments instead of cars. Fucking boring.

Huh, Audis are also shit because you basically can't work on them. Everything is cramped, well at least from early 00s.

Ssangyong

AvtoVAZ

yup

kys. Lada is the best.

Ford or Subaru

Ford has so many terrible designs and they ruined Mazda, Subaru leghumps the shitty Boxer engine design thats full of issues.

Ford ruined a lot of companies.
And cant make anything good without help from someone else.
And even when they get help they have to change things and cheap out.
>mzr > ecoshit

maybe now, but they made some great cars back in the day like pic related, what a beaut

Toyota.
It's not like their cars are bad, they're just incredibly boring and bland.

>It's not like their cars are bad, they're just incredibly boring and bland.
This describes every car company

Na but present toyota is really fucking boring

You fucking imposter

Can't believe no-one has said Chery

Fiat.

Their cars remind me of my ex. Good looking but as soon as you get to know it a little longer, the more problems you'll find. Glad that my fiat and my ex are gone.

Opel.
Just bland boring Cars for people who don't give a fuck about cars.
Even tho the try hard as fuck to get rid of the label.

Saturn. I don't care how """""good""""" you may say they are, they're piles of utter shit imo.

>Just bland boring Cars for people who don't give a fuck about cars.
that would be Toyota, Kia, Hyundai. Opel offers great HP/dollaridoo wit their GTC cars even though they handle like shit, they are basically american cars for europeans.

mazda is worse
>gets everything from ferd
>still manages to fuck up their own line up
>durr durr lets just make econo shit cars

How can ford even ruined mazda when its never been good

VW

Literally never created anything of value.

Killing good brands such as porsche and Lamborghini with SUV badge whore bullshit.

>What is Golf GTI

Audi for the drivers. Renault for the cars.

Pyeonghwa Motors.
>North Korean
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyeonghwa_Motors

Ford bought into Mazda and then they started making the rx7
People who think Ford had anything other than an entirely positive impact on Mazda are retards

Hyundai for me.

Family has owned one. Friend had owned one. Grandfather owned one.

Guess what, all lemons or in a scrapyard. None of them made it past 120K miles without the engine climaxing or becoming money pits that far exceeded the value of a 4yr'old car.

Ugly, generic, and unreliable shit is all Hyundai produces.

>"But muh-uh Tiburon!"

By a Celica and remove Limp Bizkit from your music library.

all things that come from korea are garbage

>hire a good designer for car
>people somehow think hyundie learned

Honestly Ford

Back in the day they where okay but by the 90's things started getting too cheap and by the 00's and early 2010s something was very wrong

now ecoboosts are blowing up literally and they dont even offer a out of warranty recall or fix

fuck them.

>ecoboost won the lemans
>bad

Yes, and the Genesis is the only reasonably good looking car that Hyundai has ever released. It's just too bad that they shoved a POS V6 in it and designed it to steer like a sailboat.

Volkswagen actually makes some of the best hatchbacks. Just dont buy a sedan or god forbid a fucking suv with a nazi badge on it

>Opel more boring than Skoda

nah m8

>they made some great shitboxes back in the 90 and onwards
I'm looking for a cheap euro shitbox beater, should I consider peugeot?

Jeeps are heaps

Daewoo.

>Pre-GM cars were shit
>GM era cars were shit

Daewoo has literally never made a good car.

They third-made the Cruze, which is a pretty decent shitbox.

What car isn't these days?

Even most pickup trucks you cannot see the ground if you open the hood anymore.

>search smart
>no results

Remember the 205 t16? Those were the good days for peugeot, utter horseshit cars now though. Yet with brilliant engines now apparently. Not the worst in my opinion, that goes to daihatsu.

The modern engines don't compare to the simple rugged old ones like the XU8 in that there 205 t16.

Tesla.

Dubs of truth. FCA a shit.

Why won't you start with a Korean car?

You must be a terribly boring person.

Whats the coolest car under $10k usd that i can import from bongland?

Spotted his ex

yes, 106, 205 and 306 are based

yes generally they're very cheap to run
the main expense is insurance as they're popular with tossers

They have not offered anything historic or monumental and never will.

Just making soulless shitboxes.

the V6 came with a 4 speed auto
they look great thought

came with a manual as well

yeah i know but why would you offer a 4 speed auto with the best motor ?
maybe someone bought it
it's horrible

Youve litterally got that backward
Mazda has always been more reliable
Mazda supplied ford with everything
Nice try tho
Lrn to automotive history

Yeah nice try faggot. Ford literally lend a hand to mazda.
Thank god ford let em go, good riddance let em make slow shitboxes that nobody cares.

Lern2history
>gayzda
>reliable
>mazda 3s on craiglist are literally rusting to shit

This is why no one likes mazda guys, theyre Stuck up retards all over the world

Mazda is shit

What is this comparison site?

9gag

Aren't you an edgy teenager

Everyone on Veeky Forums are edgy teenager. Youll get bald if you take anything from this site seriously

Yes except the 106 must have hidden wings or something because it's always trying to fly and quit the road.

Never had 205 or 306 but everybody seems happy with it.

I don't feel like one anymore and I'm here.
I just don't see the point of these suposed to be humor but not funny responses.

>ford had no engines or chassis to compete in US sales
>going down the tubes fast
>bought into mazda in exchange for engines and chassis
Yeah... im sure ford would have done fine.
Try reading sometime moron.
>Huge sedan as fast as sporty small hatch
Id say mazda rules

>mid-size sedan milliseconds slower than light sporty hothatch
Really makes you think...

>it takes 2.5L to make 250Nm
kek

That's not Chrysler

Not sure if troll or just retarded.

The Shelby GLHS and Viper immediately come to mind as far as enthusiast vehicles. The Ram forever changed the truck game. The Caravan is the single most successful people hauler in history. The SRT4 was a blockbuster, the PT Cruiser sold like gangbusters, and Jeep has dominated the SUV and CUV segments since forever. Then you have the Charger, Challenger, and 300 which were incredible successes.

I mean, Cummins, the Hemi, the Hellcat. The list goes on. Dodge is one of the most innovative, if corner cutting, manufacturers today. They managed to build a car for a fraction of the price that shattered records set by cutting edge hypercars. Qctually, the Viper has been doing that since it's inception.

The RAM Rebel and Power Wagons are two of the best off road trucks on the market.

I get it, you know? Dodge had quality issues during the Daimler era, but they're not the same company. Even if they were, that's still the same people that developed the ME412.

>Dacia is the greatest budget car company you can find right now.
and also the best in rust department

>they are basically american cars for europeans.
well where is muh V8

Running XJs will be on the market for the next forty years, many with their factory I6.

>NA 4cyl as fast as a tarbo hot hatch
>yfw Mazda 6 is under 1500kg
I think Mazda stepped up their game

volvo ferd-era and beyond

OP said bad company. Even if modern Toyota churns out year after year of "it's a car!" econoboxes they are still reliable, cheap, and easy to maintain. That's good.

Smart is a fantastic car if you live in a Europleb """"city"""" but anywhere else it's just underpowered and lacking cargo space

Pathetic

Peugeot has made great cars before the 2005. It doesn't qualify as "worst fucking car brand ever" because some of their cars redefined the words "hot hatch". They also won a bunch of World Rally Championships too.

I vote Fiat. There is nothing aside from the 500 that they made that is a legitimately, objectively a good car.

>b-b-but they own ferrari and they make good cars!

Single brand. They also own Chrysler, and when is the last time they made anything good. Moot point either way.

Look at all of their cars. Ugly, unsporty and boring. The Uno, Bravo, Panda, Albea, Croma, Linea, Stilo, Ducato, Scudo. Unremarkable in every way and if not for the 500, the most boring and shitty car brand in the world. If you own a Punto, you need to kill yourself, right now.
>inb4 Barchetta

Shitty Miata for hipsters.

I had this problem with my Spark. Excellent car, very reliable. AC system is a dogshit failure on every single one though and I can't fit anything worth hauling in it, went and spent $1k on the best shitbox shortbox I could find under that price just to move things but getting around the city is almost as easy as walking. There is nowhere you can't park a Smart.

Don't be deceived by an out of context picture. Here is the same crash test from top view.
Driver walks away with a sprained neck and a few bruises.

>Toyota
>cheap
lolno
They aren't cheap to buy new nor cheap to maintain.

too bad saab is just a rebadged GM owned by the chinese nowadays

>Toyota's aren't cheap
In what fucking world do you live in?
What do you consider "a cheap car"?

Do you live in Madagascar or something?

Fuck off tripfag

All answers besides Fiat are wrong.

Any other big boy brand is better put together. Any hipster marquee that's worse is too irrelevant to count.

>In what fucking world do you live in?
I'm betting you're murrican.
Toyota isn't cheap in Europe, and it certainly isn't cheap to maintain.
That's why nobody buys Toyota here. That and europeans actually have taste.