Fighting Games General /fgg/

pastebin.com/rPVC94ez

Other urls found in this thread:

dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/6540-why-does-the-fgc-like-stupid-shit-and-what-can-we-do-about-it-my-take-on-scene-growth/&page=1
twitter.com/gramofdata/status/777023495473618945
steamcommunity.com/id/cloverwolf
twitter.com/cloverwolf34
dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/11080-air-dashers-footsies/
youtube.com/watch?v=0ILf-gpBMPM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>goobers talk mad shit about sf and marvel
>they get crushed later on with kermits
>they develop a victim complex and cry about muh capcucks
You guys remind me of the Japs when they complain about being nuked despite instigating the war with America through Pearl Harbor.

dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/6540-why-does-the-fgc-like-stupid-shit-and-what-can-we-do-about-it-my-take-on-scene-growth/&page=1
Reminder that Goobers cast the first stone.

i hate skullgirls, sf, guilty gear, tekken, ki, smash, yatagarasu, kof and sonic the fighters

what fighting game should i play?

i want 2 sniff

play blazblue

BBCF on Teamspooky

Daily reminder that sfv is shit.

>mfw you take the gootecks gamble but they countered it with a ross reversal into the umehara updog

>Reminder that Goobers cast the first stone.
Yeah man 'goobers' were the one to put every game in the genre into the trash by calling them false labels like "anime".

Daily reminder that it doesnt matter what game you play as long as you have fun. Everyone have a great day.

>game has anime art style
>anime players get offended when it's called an anime game
i will never understand why

eternal fighter zero

>twitter.com/gramofdata/status/777023495473618945
>sfv will never have such a hype and relaxing community

Look at them blocks

BlazBlue

What are Goobers? Guilty Gear players? I play GG and also SF. Why the fuck can't anyone have anything in this goddamn community. Mfw I have fun playing fighting games

I like capcom games, I just wish SFV wasn't a badly coded, inefficient, exploitative, mess with a ton of industry standard features (voice chat..?) still missing and player stats that are still all 0's because they STILL haven't fucking figured out how to record network information.

They're insecure because their games are dead

blazblue

Street Fighter is the most anime right after marvel. The term never made sense for gameplay and genre categorisation. It's a purely american fgc hate term made up to make themself feel better about playing really busted and bad games.

I wonder, do Japanese Skullgirls players use the original voicelines, or do they use the dub?
If they do use the dub, what a bunch of fucking PLEBS

I want me some combo-gear. I've never played but I need a combo replacement because i am too old to marvel now

>american fgc hate term

I want to marry Jack-O.

anyone want to play skullgirls

steamcommunity.com/id/cloverwolf

how can one girl be so perfect?

i bought her battle dress today, i was ready to pay up but i didnt know i already had 5$ on my PSN account so i bought it and that made my day today.

Chun looks so AMAZING in this dress with the blue color. can a man have two (2) waifu's /fgg/? my first waifu is tifa for 6yrs already.

i played online with some guy today after i bought her battle dress, some gold player. i think he was so distracted by chun's sex appeal he lost twice to me.

SF4 is still alive on PS4

Idk if it's a hate term. But I'd rather call them air dashers. Because anime fighter makes me think of those dragon ball z and Naruto games that play about as close to the anime as possible

I got banned from SFV for crashing it while plugging in my headphones so I tried USF4 again

I had 4 matches in the same amount of time I play one person in SFV

I propose we ban anyone who uses the "A word"

is this you twitter.com/cloverwolf34

lol gay

BB if GG isn't your thing and you like gimmicks and combos. Because GG is gimmicks and oki and SFV is gimmicks and neutral. GG=SF=BB

>the best fighting games out right now have playable dinosaurs in them

>air footsies

Nah, it's cool so long as people know what Ur talking about

S K D
K
D

Imagine being a japanese student or salaryman. You get home at 9 pm after a hard day at cram school/work and you spend your tiny amount of free time on Skullgirls

>Behead those who insult anime
t. goobers

>aerial podiatric maneuvers

No wonder so many Japanese kill themselves

really makes you think huh

dustloop.com/forums/index.php?/forums/topic/11080-air-dashers-footsies/

The "concept" of footsies is the same, but the implementation is much more complicated due to the array of movement options available.

Asia's fucked in general.

He's not lying though.

desu that was one of the funniest recent periods in fgc

This buzz word always gets me. Idk who came up with the idea to say that air dashers have a poking game based entirely in the air. But it's more like a neutral game consisting of more variables because of air dashing. But there is no "air footsies"

>But there is no "air footsies"

>more variables
You mean whoever lands the first hit wins because they get to convert into a trainingboar combo

That's not footsies

I'll play, i suck ass though.
waiting in a beginner lobby

Did you get these sick memes from 9gag

Uhh what? You got banned for what?

No I got them from playing garbage like skullgirls

Eh. That sounds more like Marvel than GG. If you said you get hit into endless oki you'd have been on point

funniest recent fgg developments were that one dudley player in 2014 who refused to take advice, """""air footsies"""" and "guilty gear is the most freeform fighting game ever created. it's like free jazz"

is this supposed to convince me

What about gloving? 2012 is still p recent.

somewhat

That gave me a jolly. Thats what happens when you try to be serious for a sec. My bad kek

Depends on the game. Games like arcana heart and melty blood have air footsies.

ASW games don't because the movement is much more limited and rigid.

>mfw cucks who only play sfv without trying any other game meme about gg oki
>mfw watching gameplay
>mfw it's all shimmy into shimmy into safe pressure

Oh shit I had forgotten about that dudley player

fucking kek

>buy xrd
>cant play it cuz its dead

Idk if I'd describe ASW games as ridged. But when compared to something with actual air footsies I could be wrong. I'm not one of those ASW games are god tier mooks

im not quite convinced yet, I think you need to try a bit more

Just trust me, its a good game.

this general is so shitty. Reddit is literally better than this general. All you fags do is argue about stupid shit and e-peen stuff... Who's gsme is better, which game sucks because you don't play it.

Same shit, every day. For years.

>Reddit

here is your reply

u rite

youre actually right

I just come here for cute pics and occasionally shitpost.
I do play FG's though.

This. I don't get why you nigs can't just enjoy and let enjoy.

I dont even play fighters. I just like to shitpost here while waiting for dota or csgo queues.

I didn't say that's necessarily a bad thing, though personally I prefer the freedom of movement of melty/arcana more.

Maybe if you played me when I ask for games things would be different...

I live in america fuck you brick im not mashing 2a against your pizza connection

Reddit and Veeky Forums are the opposite ends of the autism spectrum, reddit is too stuck up and is more """serious""" while Veeky Forums is more relaxed and shitposting oriented.

i don't even play video games

I want to play Blazblue but I've heard characters tend to change a lot from one game to another.

How do I play Art of Fighting 3?

Some do, some are just like SF4 patches and they get like 1-2 new moves.

>using an entire hand to press one button

what a stupid bitch

Some characters more than others. CF is going to be pretty fresh though so if you're just getting in, that shouldn't be an issue.

What characters are you interested as of now?

Mai.

Well we don't really know everything about her yet. There can't be alot that'll change though, since she has Ramlethal-style target combos. She's made for beginners, so you shouldn't be having any trouble picking her up.

Guy with big sword seemed interesting due to how his normals worked

>she has Ramlethal-style target combos
dropped

>beach episode
Jesus fuck anime is so fucking unoriginal. How do otaku still pay money for this shit?

You mean Kagura? His normals were pretty much the same as others, difference is that he's the only charge character, and he has stance moves on top of that for his Drive. Him, Noel, and possibly Bullet are the only really weak characters in CF. His routes and stuff has changed in CF because of the properties of his moves changing, hence why he turned shit.

youre not loyal anyway so who gives a fuck, you would have dropped her either way

Are there any fighting games that intentionally include infinites?

Otaku are literal autists who love experiencing the same shit over and over and over again. That's the entire business model for the anime industry

It's literally a gag reel, meaning a non-canon scene that you can view optionally for jokes.

i have to assume all of the devs of hokuto no ken knew what they were doing

What happened to sbo?

2 hours till Tekken 7 stuff at TGS.

How does one person get so angry about other people enjoying different things?

>stance moves

Yea, I meant that

>turned to shit

Balls. How about Naoto? I kinda like rather ordinary-looking punchy guys.

...?

You're like 6 years late with this question

youtube.com/watch?v=0ILf-gpBMPM
>m-muh anime is all evil of this world
Play the genre.

I have never betrayed my wife Elphelt. We just have different careers. It's not so weird in the modern world for a man and his woman to have different paths in their lives, what matters is that they love each other in their private life.