/fog/ - Fallout General

>fog/ Mod Archive
fogmods.weebly.com

>CK
creationkit.com/fallout4/index.php?title=Main_Page

>Fallout 4 General Information (Read Before Asking Questions)
pastebin.com/UkxVHYQB

>Vault Dweller's Survival Guide Links
pastebin.com/x1yeAmcP

>The Art of Fallout 4
mega.nz/#!vQkWVLpD!nBOiJBqgYriOJNkjU8OqxSFOfpKJHYWT6wZunopd6Fg

>Fallout 4 Item IDs
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1J9quAMtGK70aptz0t5teqWHGZJ9T9uvJmzNEBJEB36Q/htmlview?usp=sharing&sle=true

>Fallout 4 Legendary Effects & IDs Guide
pastebin.com/qg0KhsCA

>Fallout 4 Settlement Mods & Information
pastebin.com/QJquVveh

>Nuka World Collectibles Guides
>SCAV! Mags
imgur.com/a/caZVa
>Nuka Recipes
imgur.com/a/iyZy4
>Starcores
imgur.com/a/y4EMu
>Medallions
imgur.com/a/Fg9IT
>Cappys
imgur.com/a/B0PrB

>HOW TO CONVERT SKYRIM / OBLIVION / NV / FO3 ETC MODELS TO FO4 + Bodyslide Guide
pastebin.com/MWEPKj5m

>Fallout 3/NV
pastebin.com/wVAqLvCD

>Archive
boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/fog/

Pre-War thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18500/?
youtube.com/watch?v=L1wNKjlfaK0
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15211/?
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1608/?
fonline-reloaded.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=O2B7TKN4784
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>no edition edition

butts

Post characters.

7th for pls halp debug my companion:
nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/18500/?

Apparently (in the previous version) people couldn't initiate dialogue options with her. I attempted to fix that this update.

I'm kind of regretting her choice of voice now, but fuck it. All the other female voices are a bit too low.

Oh lord what have I done?

used a shitty enb?

Did you deliberately make her as Emma Watson?

Got a save file/.esp I can import her from? I'm thinking of making /fog/ companions after figuring out

You installed a Bethesda game. This bug has been there since launch. It has been improved, but I doubt they'll ever fully fix it.

youtube.com/watch?v=L1wNKjlfaK0

What's with the slutty granny.

So I can't make girl noises.

He doesn't sound that much like a girl.
Regardless, I cannot make those noises.

I wanted to play a slutty granny.

Show me some alphas /fog/

>that clipping

I want to hug Curie

Naw. I just fiddled with the sliders and settled with what looked good, tbqh.

Sure, I can upload a savefile. Should be easy since I don't really use cosmetic mods(save for the hairstyle/hair colour). Give me a second.

Me too user

>he only makes attractive characters

That eerily looks like Watson.

I have rugged, scared up merc women

I can safely say that's bullshit

>attractiveness isn't subjective

Where's the rest of her chin tho

Would be 10/10 qt if she smiled.
Right now she's a 4.

>attractiveness isn't averageness

I dunno lol

My fucking pipboy has a giant black spot on the screen that I can barely see through. What gives?

Good taste.

Am I uploading the .fos file? Hold my hand, it's the first time I'm doing this, broham.

It's a driver issue. Disable SSAO or use HBAO+.

god rays worth it? anything but ultra looks ugly and I hear they tank fps

I am the top most alpha Raider.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/15211/?

I love the god rays in Far Harbor, they are not that impressive anywhere else. They do have a huge performance impact, but that matters less with a current gen graphics card.

trying to make a teenager but higher male voice don't seem to be working or maybe I can barely hear the difference

not a bad look. What outfit is he wearing. I recognize the militia hat and leather armor shoulder but not much else.

So, Disciples are super edgy raiders, Pack is furry raiders, Operators are operating operationally raiders, what are some raider gangs we still need for FO4?

My list:
>EXPAND Forge into a commonwealth wide menace with maybe more than one base, otherwise they're fine
>Knight Raiders (who might just be friendly enough to join up with the BoS after they arrive)
>Pirate Raiders
>Cowboy Raiders
>Oakland Raiders

Minuteman clothes, Disciple chestpiece. Also that's the Cowboy hat, rather than the Minuteman hat. Thanks, though

Post default Noras and Nates

(X) SEX

I like this one

> the year 2016
> fire one round from a lever-action rifle
> reload 5

did somebody discover a playable horse?

that mask is pretty amazing. What mod is it with?

She's searching Shaun.

And found 2 gay men.

>men

Way better than the guys in this thread who are so afraid of having their waifu called a man-face that they completely annihilate any trace of a chin or nose.

New character, so no fancy outfits

I believe it's from Raider Overhaul.

It's called Death and Bones or something like that.

Terrible

Add Victoria or something

>Playing Fallout Online
>Out scavenging in the wasteland
>Enter giant city with barely any gear
>Only have brass knuckles as a weapon
>And mass amounts of scrap/caps I found
>See chest sitting in house
>Lock pick the door to get inside
>Almost to the chest
>Suddenly I'm surrounded by tiny rats
>Hundreds of them
>Unable to move through the massive swarm
>They all bite and scratch me to death
>MFW I lost nearly 10k caps worth of shit

Awesome thanks bro. Gonna look for it now.

Anyone run a VATsy Gunslinger build?

I'm looking to beat Survival and it will keep weights down relying on a 6wt gun rather than a 20wt+ rifle. Going to go Luck/Agility with some Perception and Charisma to mix things up (sharpshooting grenades out the sky/being a lovable rogue type) Any tips?

>Knight Raiders
So the BoS?

Oh and if you can think of a way a cowgirly gunslinger can look non retarded in power arm or because BoS is beat then throw it at me. Might just resort to space cowboy levels of dress up. I may even get the Laser Revolver mod.

It helps make Raiders a lot better and harder instead of being one-hit wonders at lower levels.

I wish someone would do one for the Gunners now, for higher levels.

I know the mods and content for Fallout 4 will only get better as the years go on. Until Fallout 5 comes along.

Try to get into Nuka World once you're capable. The Western Revolver does shitloads of damage, and you get it super easily

Go to Dry Gulch asap when you go to Nuka-world, find a legendary western revolver, preferably Deadeye or Instigating, pick up the cowboy hat and 1 of the outfits if you want and there you go

Forget about Charisma. 10 LK, 10 AG, rest into PE. PE up to 6 with the first few perk points. Then all the critical and pistol perks. It's so easy it feels like cheating.

What's a good CBBE skin texture for a thicc milf? Preferably one with a bush and tan lines.

Cities have mass amounts of enemies in them, you won't encounter 1-2 mobs at a time, you'll find 50+ in giant groups like raiders and shit

Next time do your scavenging on the outskirts, not IN the city.

I can mod outfits, if necessary. As distasteful as I find Elianora the Gunslinger outfit it put together is quite cool.

I can also mod guns, I'll likely use the Fallout Colt 10mm from 1/2 to begin then a mod I found to hammerfan the ,44 with the one you find near Sanctuary. Sure the Western Revolver is a big get but I think it has to wait. I don't normally get to Diamond City before Level 30 on Survival.

Perk ideas to stay alive/QuickDraw McGraw?

Oh, you do want to max out PE eventually for all the aiming perks.

I used a mod to have 40 Special as in the other games. Think I went 4, 6, 4, 6, 6, 7, 7. Balanced ish but leaning into a decent Gunslinger. I hate starting with totally tweaked special stats like 10's etc unless I play a deliberately memey run.

Well, the idea is that they'd be wearing high-quality metal armor and use more medieval style melee weapons, and no power armor or energy weapons.

Of course, the parallels are meant to be close enough that if you didn't kill them before the BoS arrive in the commonwealth, you'd find out later they joined up with the BoS and their base of operations is turned into a BoS support outpost like the Police Station.

>Playing my level 30 NCR sniper
>Beginning was painful, but now I've got a scoped, semi-auto combat rifle with a .308 receiver
>Potshotting Talon Company outside of Arroyo
>Suddenly I'm sent flying and as I pan the camera aroubnd my airbone body, I see I didn't notice the Super Mutant Behemoth NIGHTKIN sneaking up on me.
>And while I'm still airborne it throws a rock at me.
>Nightkin
>SM BEHEMOTH
Fuck Bethesda.

On the upside, the knockback was so ridiculous I flew out of aggro range. And then died from a rad scorpion mob I landed in with a sliver of health.

But seriously, based on how ESO is, you probably wouldn't need to worry about that, it'd just be gear degradation.

And fuck, I know it would probably suck, but my head kicks around all kinds of ideas for an FO:O.

nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/1608/?

You should consider 9 LK for the critical perks. Those are sort of needed to compensate for the relatively low damage output of pistols.

He's not lying you know, there is a Fallout MMORPG, it's based around Fallout 2, it's not 3D, it's insanely unforgiving, if you die you lose everything, you don't start from scratch but you wake up in a hospital and EVERYTHING is gone, all your gear and weapons, everything, it royally fucking sucks

fonline-reloaded.net/

It's a lot of fun, though, combat is a blast and it's fun ganking people and taking all their gear.

[cyka blyat intensifies]

>fonline-reloaded.net/
oh, hey, that's cool.

I'll get there quick. I'm using another mod to convert 100 pre war cash into a special book. I'm happy using mods that barely affect gameplay/need to scrounge to find rewards.

10 luck for Ricochet is a waste isn't it? I think it hardly triggers if I've read right. But yeah, critical coming out my ears is what I am looking for, the sound of Grim and Lucky Clover ringing every 5 seconds.

How do you not get fucked by the guards?
Whenever I try and steal anything, they rush over and fuck me up.

I haven't played the dlc after far harbor. Is there any reason for me to reinstall everything before I get my 1070 in for the 2 workshop dlcs and nuka world or should I just wait two months so I can at least play this game above 40 fps in the city

>Emma Watlonesurvivor

>Nora
>Dogmeat
>Piper
>Ada

and still no FUCKING sex mods

Ah shit, thanks man, when I get home I'll test her and see if she works this time

I probably missed a terminal but are cito's gorilla synth?

You have to have an insane amount of sneak/steal in order to steal from towns, otherwise you could just steal all the gear from NPCs and get geared at level 1, guilds can take control of towns and control where the guards are and what NPCs sell, it's pretty neat.

>You have to have an insane amount of sneak/steal
How high?

Based on their name 'ghoulrilla' I assume that they're just gorillas affected by radiation that survived, but didn't have much in the way of adverse effects.

Not sure, it depends on the town and your level, takes a while before you can steal anything from NPCs, and even then you can steal only small items, maybe a small gun like a pistol or something.

bls advise!

Is this game still going? This game is so much fucking fun with friends

I remember going on looting runs to old vaults with friends, so much fun, watching these videos is making me wanna play again

youtube.com/watch?v=O2B7TKN4784

Alright, thanks.

I tagged Steal, levelled up once and dumped all my points into Steal then tried to steal in some town, inside a shack and the guards still knew and rushed in from far away and killed me.

Speaking of death, how am I meant to get new weapons after death with no caps or anything to barter with?

Just wait.

>Any Mod Any Weapon
possibly the quickest i've ever deleted a mod

why?

When you die you're pretty much fucked, that's why you want to make a tent and stash extra gear/caps in it right away right off the bat, if you die and have nothing at all your best bet is to go out into the open world and harvest herbs, make the herbs into healing powder and sell it to NPCs for caps

it's a fucking mess

Is nuka world really that contentless? Is their plot to the build a vault dlc?

How so?

Last I played, I was out of everything but made several hundred cigarettes somewhere.
Is that good?

How do I build a tent?
Should I just start again?

Why was the Great War fought over oil when even cars are powered by nuclear reactors?

>weapon works in 3rd but not 1st person