2D Hentai Game General /hgg2D/

Have a merry kenjataimu edition

Previous thread 2D Hentai games (Hentai RPG, Violated Heroine, H-Action Games) General /hgg2d/
For searching purposes: /vhg/
Please check the catalog first to see if your game has a general already existing before posting about it.

UNLESS EXPLICITLY STATED ASSUME THERE'S NO TRANSLATION AND PLEASE READ THE PASTEBINS BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS

>NEWCOMERS GUIDE:(PLEASE READ BEFORE POSTING)
pastebin.com/trd0heWM

>Recommended Games:
pastebin.com/9M5RRMGU

>/hgg2d/ Gotw Catalog:
pastebin.com/K5bvsYSG

>/hgg2d/ Game Archive
ghostbin.com/paste/uykk6

IF YOU'RE PLANNING TO PLAY RPGMAKER GAMES, MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT RTP FOR THEM DON'T BOTHER THE THREAD WITH RGSSWHATEVER.dll ERRORS
tkool.jp/support/download/index

RGSS DECRYPTER FOR APPLYING PATCHES
mega.nz/#!ChZ3lYQD!AM4LUPDWoklrnbZK0KfOQEpsSDsW5cfqyuoBHY1MsmQ

RJ CODE QUICKLINK SCRIPT
gist.github.com/anonymous/5e0362b6c8fb0c4a881c962e658e159a/raw/0866a6e1ea6aef08329394a6dca4c3a6dd08ee6e/DLSiteLinker.user.js

VH Specific
>VH_160911_translated_V1.rar

mega.co.nz/#F!AFxRmIzR!0vautGm-_Dd5rQVPuoPPiQ

Installation: wiki.anime-sharing.com/hgames/index.php/VH/Setup
FAQ: pastebin.com/ZtDHt64k

Other urls found in this thread:

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180002.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185276.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ166249.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ179700.html
mega.nz/#!DEYzjbAC!UaJ5u1RPPgNg-j1RmDWnJtSLvDuoPf9X393pWy-AEvE
mega.nz/#!9N5VhIKR!0UZtwq-nqeFfyxp9Bkd52EHrR7fVqJIJu7VYz-G4eU8
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

drumpf

I am gay.
And a cuck.

Thread ruined. Someone create a new one.

Cucks are too alpha to be gay though.

JUST FUCK MY SHIT UP

This thread is awful

Let's not be picky

I agree with the rest.

Make a new thread but with a NTR picture this time instead.

People in the catalogue should know from a glance that this place is NTR friendly.

Anybody got a full save for Drop Factory?

Play the damn game.

Just play the game. It's not that repetitive and not hard to figure out

Is there a walkthrough/save/cg set of RJ150996?

Fuck off if you aren't going to contribute

Just copy paste the jap name in sadpanda for the CG set

Worst thread start in a while

But..user..I am a retard..I don't how to get to sadpanda

Just finished the true end of Euphoria.
Fucking brilliant.
One thing I never understand,
What were the censored words near the end of the simulation in reference to?
I can't seem to figure it out.

I've been grinding for five hours and have seen multiple sex scenes and have yet to figure out how to get anything to show up inside that damn cg room. I already have over a million gold on me and have defeated several of the Cinderella girls. Around half my skills have also been maxed out. If it turns out that I need to do that bullshit ranching shit who's fucking tutorial didn't get translated I'm going to be fucking pissed. Also you're a fucking liar this is literally grinding the game.

Haven't played that in a while. Was that when some lady (Nemu?) was asking the MC to do something?

or make simple sentences without forgetting a word.

Yes.
It had to do with the childhood friend.
It must have been fucked up because the only option available can be summed up by "Don't kill her"

Can't you see i'm retarded you fat piece of shit god

install the extension (google sadpanda extension), get an account at the e-hentai forum, and sign in to exhentai with that account. You might have to wait a while if it says the account doesn't exist.

I don't remember exactly but I think Nemu might was asking you to kill the childhood friend. Though I did think it was pretty weird to censor that so I might be wrong.

Did you get the evil ending? That was pretty fucked up.

You don't need the fucking extension, editing your cookies isn't hard.
We are being invaded by handicap international tonight.

NO

YES

MAYBE

>have yet to figure out how to get anything to show up inside that damn cg room

Sounds like you just completely lost control to your dick. The game is simple as fuck once you realize that your skill level is tied to what scene you get to see. If you're level 1 then Shizuku isn't going to be nearly as into it as she would be at level 6. Then Raising the skills is tied to what scene you keep doing.

There's only 15 not counting variations in total and only one of them is what i'd call cryptic so clearly you just need to git gud or you've just reached the end of the game.

>Also you're a fucking liar this is literally grinding the game.

At worst you only have to repeat a certain scene 5 or 6 times to get to the next stage and that's at the final 2 levels. Nigga that's nothing.

>editing your cookies

Pleb. I just log in.

Everyone post their fav NTR game and tell why.

Mine is :
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180002.html

Reasons:

>It is shota NTR with a thicc milf.
>It is openworld with dynamic time and date mechanics and events based on time and date
>Pregnancy system
>The NTR is of the kind where the milf doesn't want to scold the child too much because he's so young so she slowly allows is due to being dumb and thinking the child has pure intentions.
>Get NTR'd by your neighborhood "friend" (aka bully)
>If you steal money from your mother she is forced into prostitution with scenes based on how lewd and desperate she gets.

the art looks terrible

NEW NTR GAMES
E
W

N
T
E

G
A
M
E
S

dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ185276.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ166249.html
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ179700.html

fuck off

What's wrong with listing the latest couple of games within one specific fetish?

Do you also say "fuck off" when people post the latest loli games?

fuck off

First time ever in this thread. My computer sucks too much to play any 3d games which is why I have to play these 2d games until I get a new PC in a few days. Can someone just link me a to a good 2d hentai game that they like so I can play? Preferably one without lolis. Just big tit women.

mega.nz/#!DEYzjbAC!UaJ5u1RPPgNg-j1RmDWnJtSLvDuoPf9X393pWy-AEvE

Uploaded it to you.

This was the game that got me into hentai games. It's 2d english and not grindy.

The protagonist is a thicc girl with big tits.

Ok thanks gonna play it now. Favorite body type too.

The extension has been getting people blacklisted lately. Do not use.

New Butakoma when?

is Thug Hero Party worth playing if you don't really care about NTR? Are there other fetishes besides hurr durr I fuck your gf

There's some ryona.

There is also hurr durr I fuck your sister
hurr durr I fuck your childhood friend
hurr durr I fucked your life up and now you're my slave

The ending is really good though. There was one /hgg2d/ thread that was almost entirely discussion on that ending.

I'll give it a pass I guess

> is Thug Hero Party worth playing if you don't really care about NTR?

Don't bother. One of the most NTR heavy, depressing games I've ever played and I'm a cuck.

But it's one of the only ones where the MC can actually fuck everyone up instead of staying a weak cuck the entire time.

Yeah but enjoy having to sit through 6 mandatory hours of "Imos is a shitty useless waste of oxygen".

I've been doing 2 jobs and then killing some field monsters for several days in drop factory now and nothing's changing. Am I retarded and am supposed to do something to trigger some events or what?

to the asshole who said you could play RJ166249 without knowing Japanese

fuck you

it's been 5 minutes into the game and I've been bombarded with questions and choices I have no idea what I'm doing

I've been playing this game for about 2 hours now. How do I make the wife and/or the husband corrupt. I was getting bored so I clicked on one of the other saves and he has the wife corrupt which opens up more scenes.

Why would you think that when the preview pics have more words than images?

Do various jobs (cafe, 7/11, club). Reaching the extent of the scenes in each job corrupts her.

I reached the extent at the cafe and she isn't anymore corrupt. I bought the maid outfit too.

What made it really bad was how he kept trying even though he himself knew how useless he was.

So do the other jobs. You have to do all the events in all the jobs to get the next corruption level. Do the 7/11 events (which leads to the club job) and work at the husband's job.

fuckkk this shit is insane

it's like trying to play a grand strategy game without being able to read anything

How good is the NTR ? is there optional ?

nigga you're asking me?

I quit and uninstalled that shit right after I took that screenshot

I came to fap not decipher a fucking university textbook

Where's the mega for thug hero party?

Ghostbin

Can you link it

the ghostbin or the mega?

the mega but I guess also the ghostbin if it has a bunch more games

mega.nz/#!9N5VhIKR!0UZtwq-nqeFfyxp9Bkd52EHrR7fVqJIJu7VYz-G4eU8

The ghostbin is in the OP

What's the source of that image?

I knew that faggot was lying. It's obvious from the previews and the genre of the game that it's complicated.

I know this gets more complicated but the combat is rather simple. but this will definitely need a translation (good fucking luck with that) if you want to know what the actually fuck your choices are.

It's NTR.

>First time ever in this thread.
Read the OP.

Corruption and aphrodisiac are two more. U-ROOM seems to like aphrodisiac stuff quite a bit based on what I played of Thug and Bad End Collector.

Is the drop factory ranch manual translated anywhere?

Oreimo doujinshi with ayase , it's translated .

anyone have RJ180032?
dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ180032.html

How do you get 100.000 for key item in mature quest?
I have 70.000 after becoming a "brothel queen"

do the arena, it'll give you a gold item that sells for another 50k

cheat engine

>do the arena
How? Underground NPC says:
"big tournament will be held soon"

>rs6 got lewds
>Love me some operators.
Closest thing to a h-game with that is RJ137137. Anyone got some more suggestions?

okay, at night go to the SW side of the town, the thieves should run out of the house. The next day, go into the arena (there should be people in it). sign up in the lower left corner and win 3 fights.

Thanks!
Turns out, I never visited arena during the daylight.

This was a really fun game. Just finished it. Are there anymore games like this? Just tried that Thug Hero game and it's filled with rpg battles and swords and stuff. Don't want to play a hentai game like that. I want one where you just a control a man or woman through their sexual adventure.

I'm gunna put it in a folder and wait till someone makes a partial at least before I try it again. It looks like it could be an amazing h-game so I don't want to lose hope of playing it

make sure to check out Vitamin Quest as well. it should be in the pastebins.

The NTR Imouto Misaki (i think it's called) is very similar to it in a lot of ways.
For games that are just not combat based there's naked order, petanko park and that guys other games, the mutchi mucchi and probably a shit ton more that I can't think of just off the top of my head.
There are also loads with very little focus on combat, like salvation and all that guys other games.

Bored out of my mind and looking for an RPG to play that's actually a decently fun game besides the H-content.

Pluses (not necessary but are nice): Female protagonist, futanari, breeding, monsters, monstergirls, animal-eared girls (10%)

No: NTR focus, exceptionally bad art, games before 2015 (I've probably already played them or heard of them)

Already played Raidy/DMC. JP only is fine, in fact more text/story is a plus.

I already know about 封呪姫 which looks perfect, but it's not out yet since it keeps getting delayed. Also checked out all the pastebin games already. Please spoonfeed me if you're bored enough.

have you tried Kamidori Alchemy Meister?
It's basically Fire Emblem and an erotic VN, with lots of different female party members and cute little stories. Girls are varied between fantasy tropes and monster girls, and it has a crafting and light shop management system as well.
I know some people hate the game with a passion, but I enjoyed it. It's surprisingly polarizing.

Shinobi buster
That's about it if you are looking for translated games
This game is like 5 years old man

Yeah, guess I should have mentioned that (I guess I technically did with no pre-2015, but then I went and mentioned Raidy/DMC so that's my fault).

Just downloading a bunch of demos at the moment for games that matched some of the tags on DLsite hoping for a blind hit

There are people that hate this game?

Yeah Kamidori is pretty damn amazing, good variation of waifus, nice combat and good h scenes, best of all fully translated. I picked up another one of their games, Himegari Dungeon Meister, but sadly its only translated up to chapter 2, same gameplay though.

idk, I remember people giving me shit for enjoying that game.

fair enough.

Is there anything good with a shota focus? just gay, though.

Yes.
Try a noose, faggot.

So I'm playing Mature Quest and I'm in the cave with the final key. I got the key but now I don't see any of the sliding floor tiles that will take me back to the entrance. Any pointers?

people suggested dying

Ah, that would do it. thanks user.

It's too vanilla and the MC looks like a twink (and you don't get to fuck him) so it's unnappealing for a number of people, plus it's a long game that got translated and its combat system is good so overall many see it as a massive wasted oportunity.

Otoko no Ko Nao-kun Does It All it's alright. There's also Shota Love Quest.

Eushully never sparked for male characters design.

I agree about Wil, but I personally didn't mind him since he fucked everything that moved.

vitamin quest 2 when