Are hankook tires any good or are they korean trash?

are hankook tires any good or are they korean trash?
What about their discount brand "laufenn" tires?
Are they better than walmarts "fuzion" tires?

Im broke atm and my two front wheel are almost bald so i need to replace them asap

Also would some used michelin tires at 30-50% life last me longer than new cheap gook tires for the same price or am i better off buying the new tires

Hankooks are a good brand

I wouldn't buy any tires from a company that doesn't have a reputation in motorsports. Cheapest I'd willingly buy are Federals/Falken/Sumitomo

>Korean
>trash

pick one. South Korea best.

Any brand of new tire will be better than balding ones. Usually money spent on used tires are better off spent on new tires. new tires will usually give better grip than half used tires. Not all Koren or Chinese made tires are bad. The tire shop I used to work at sold entry level Black lion tires. While they were inexpensive and Chinese, I saw little warranty problems with them. I would look at a set myself next time I need tires. Are there better? Likely. I thought they were good for cheap tires.

hankooks are decent

If you don't have to worry about snow, I highly recommend their Ventus R-S3 tires

>buying used tires
>buying anything other than michelin
sucks to be a poorfag.

first of all walmart doesnt sell fuzion. i used to be a tire lube tech there for a few years so i know. secondly if you are replacing 2 tires they need to go on the back even if your car is fwd its tire law. walmart will deny you replacing the fronts. the process is rotating the back two to the front with new on the back. if your back tires even have so much as a weather crack in them they will deny you and ask that you buy 4
also you shouldnt be replacing 2 tires at a time anyway. you shouuld replace all 4 at once and rotate them regularily so they wear evenly. you just replacing your fronts mean you neglected to rotate them so that makes you a sperg. congradulations. next time you will take better care of your tires wont you?

here in the real world there are quite a lot of people that barely scrape by and depend on their car to live paycheck to paycheck and can only afford the bare minimum. you'll see when you move out of your moms house.

im 23 and rent my own home and survive on a job that pays 15$ an hour
try again.

there are people who have kids and shit and make less than 15 an hour but anyway im actually in college and live with my parents and dont have a job so thats why im broke (no im not getting a job, college is more important atm)

Also the retards who work at walmart will install any tire in any way you want them to, they dont give a fuck

your right college is more important user. but im telling you walmart wont do it i just left that job in 2015. they have a strict tire law policy they follow if i was there and i encountered you id do it for you just because of your situation

i dont want you to waste your time so thats why im telling you this. if you are in california ill put those tires on your car for free.

Not the user you're responding to but that's pretty nice of you what part of California you at

northern cali, i work at a dealership and i service my own car their.

You near Sacramento?

im about 45 miles from there

damn lol thats pretty damn far what dealership you work at?

i work at a subaru dealership but not anywhere near i live or there haha

damn lol what kind of work do you do there

oil changes. belts, struts, wheel bearings recalls, diags customer complaints, i also do tire replacments and alignments. accessory instals like roof racks and other shit. basically whatever they want me to do. i have only been there a month and some of the older guys get mad when our boss hands me shit they cant do ( alighnments for example) i use to work at a honda dealership prior to that

interesting my G coupe is getting close to 60k miles on it and i need a complete check up and i need someone good. ive done all the usual work myself but i dont have the experience with the more advance shit like transmission and differential etc but you're too damn far lol

well shit br/o/ my bad haha sacramento wouldnt pay me enought thats why i dont work out there lmao

its all good lol gotta get that money

you know it bro. you said G coupe is that infiniti?

yes sir

ugh cramped engine bay lmao. i hated replacing air filters on those things fucking twin intakes oil changes seemed easy though.

youre telling me and i dont have none of the shit you guys have at dealerships oil changes are a breeze

I have the Noble2 tire in my Scion xA. Very quiet and comfortable tire, good dry grip, medium wet grip. Their price is literally unbeatable.