/wowsg/ - World of Warships Admiral

You will never be a QT doctor Edition ;_;

*****NEW TO THE GAME?*****
Tell us your server and get a referral code from a fellow /wowsg/ to get extra bonus credits/flags/XP and two free premium ships (one instantly, one after you research a T6 ship).

>Patch 5.11(LIVE):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/update-notes-0511/

>British cruisers announcement (SOON™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/rule-britannia/

>Imperial Japanese Navy destroyer tech tree rework (WEEBS™):
worldofwarships.com/en/news/common/new-jpn-dd/

RUMOR MILL (SUBS)
forum.worldofwarships.com/index.php?/topic/96120-submarines-are-coming/

>Statistic tracker - Stalk your favorite wowsg:
warships.today
na.wows-numbers.com/

>Useful Information:
pastebin.com/ec862KsG (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (embed) (poi) (embed) (botes) (; _ ;)

>In-game chat channel:
NA Channel: Search for 'Veeky Forums' channel by Antibully ranger
EU Channel: "Official Veeky Forums channel", password is "vidya"
SEA Channel: Veeky Forums

>Ubermensch Clan:
NA: [HURTU]: na.wargaming.net/clans/wot/1000010943/

>Untermensch Clans:
NA: [KUMA]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000021519
NA: [NTR]: na.wargaming.net/clans/1000007315/
EU: [NOFUN]: eu.wargaming.net/clans/50001123

Last thread

Other urls found in this thread:

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274302467
playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/2jjLoL1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nth for OP being a good guy for making a thread with the original and updated info

>be Snoozing_Mako
>refuse to div with Veeky Forums because of muh winrate

Again, why are you in the Veeky Forums chat

Nice OP

Or better, a place where we can sell the useless modifications we get from some missions.

I have it on good authority that Anumati and rapespammer will shitpost because they didn't get the chance to make the new gen this time with their KanCsncer picture and self advertising info.

post feet

What about the Nachi in the OP?

>Donskoi radars my Hatsu at 9k so I turn to run for cover
>spammed with pings by a monkey who died 3 minutes in and got 0 exp
>omg coward DD why are you running

HURRRRRRRRR

better than that god awful one raptor made yesterday with his deplorable ship abuse. he acts like no one fuckin knows he likes that artist for shitty yamashiro pics

anyone else watch jingles ?

user, that was Anumati and rapespammer.

>team gets wiped
>4 v 10
>widdle it down to 3 v 5
>then down the 2 v 4
>2 v 2
>enemy just runs away and hides
>enemy wins by time out
lmao love this baby hand holding shit

Caring about winning... jeez when are you guys gona grow up...

What's the deal with stats in this game and some player's overly emotional attachment to them? Is this the first game that tracks stats they've ever played? Cause the reality is you probably won't be playing this game in 3-5 years (move on, server shuts down ect), the stats dont matter, as in, you gain nothing from having good stats or even playing well (other than faster advancement through the tiers), maybe a little in ranked but even then its not that hard to be a shitter and reach rank 1. So why the attachment to the stats?

fun isnt about winning man lol

what is a must have mod?

Why are you running pussy?

Also I need smoke

t. BaBBie

you sounds like a fag dude. post ur stats

Hotel is a stronk bote

I can smell the sub 50% WR from here

angle mod
minimap mod
fog remover
skins for your favorite botes

>angle mod

Thought the last patch killed it?

>tfw myoko
>fire first salvo
>all ten shells land, 2 fires
>he puts them out immediately
>second salvo lands
>2 fires
lmaoooo

>kutuzov
>10 salvos in a row had at least 1 fire

>tfw Molotov
>every salvo against the enemy Nagato causes a fire
I actually felt legit sorry for that guy. ;_;

Did WG not hand out all the dragon flags for bonuses yet? I only got 10.

Until after the 19th.
Because fuck you if you want to make full use of the x3 event right now.

i'm still using it, it's in hakabase and aslain's rn

>start playing Jap DD's
>get used to sneaky torp playstyle
>move to US DD for a while
>get used to jack of all trades DD
>Ruskie DD's come out
>Play ruskie DD's
>think I'm supposed to rush in and use torps shotgun to the face style
>lolnope turns out torps are the "You're too close, go away" deterrent and actually I'm a gunbote

What the fuck? I thought US DD's were weird being so dependent on gunboating but now 2 gunboat lines...making me think torp DD's aren't going to be a thing beyond that one Jap line.

Any tips for Russian DD's? I like their setup the best.

>Any tips for Russian DD's

what do you think?

Why are these stupid russian cruisers as big a battleships with gigantic citadels just begging to be penned from across the map?

Like what is their actual function? Just snipe?

Just.. gunboat.. its braindead.

Just light fires.. thats it.

yea. thats litteraly the meta russians like the most. wg thought that would make them popular if they made them blatantly op compared to other cruisers. unfortunately cruisers were a mistake and they are all bad by existing

live2.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv274302467

WG TGS show

>its braindead.
And launching torpedoes where the marker tells you isn't? At least one of them involves you being visible.

>where the marker tells you
I swear to god if there's some magical marker that just tells you where to torp to hit somebody that I didn't know about I don't know weather to hate myself for being stupid because I've always eyeballed it, or hate the devs for putting something like that in the game.

It would explain the miracle torp spreads against me though if there's a fucking auto aim for torps.

SN DDs play like US DDs until T4. From T5 onwards it's about keeping the range open, harassing bigger ships and using your speed to dodge. Their AP is also potent enough to rek broadsiding cruisers up to around 10 km.

that 1 hp left feel.

...you didnt know? Its the most obvious thing about using torpedoes
As long as you have an enemy targeted, the game calculates where you should launch your torps if you want to hit them, as long as they go the same speed and heading

Are you fucking serious?

whats the damage mod that keeps track of damage done

For fucks sake I didn't say they weren't braindead either.

oh shit i just noticed im in the wrong general, i meant to post this is Steel Ocean not here

Its called the settings menu. You should try it.

Which is worthless if your targets are not potatoes, so you have to eyeball it and guess how much they are going to turn/slow/speed up etc anyways.

i still use it as a guideline and just end up spreading my torps slightly ahead and slightly behind while they cover the marker.

Is anyone playing at the Asia server at all? I'm at Veeky Forums channel which is empty and SEAMAN is dead as fuck.

if you want to play with Veeky Forums head to NA or EU, depending on what time you're active/lag issues

But thats all it is, a very rough guideline, exactly the same as the crosshair pips being calibrated for 20/30 knots.

Damn, I guess I'll need to make a new account. I hope the ping won't be too bad since I'm a SEA thirdworlder. Anyone want their invite code used?

They should just give a different scope for torpedoes but too hard to code and will confuse players))))))))))))))))))

playtogether.worldofwarships.com/invite/2jjLoL1

>SN

it's VMF

Idi k chertu suka kapitan

>wavebave

leave ur div king im muted

its not my fault :^) i said "Hillary for P___N" and got muted 5 seconds later.

gieb inv

Time to start new project

>THE WORLD BIGGEST JAPANESE BATTLESHIP
quality

>new project
what was your previous project?

The worlds most useless battleship more like it.

*THE WORLD MOST USELESS BATTLESHIP

Second most useless.

Musashi exists.

Going to keep Myogi just for secondary fun time.

Look next to the glue

Fucking rekt
It's so tiny

detonation should only happen at

Eh? Kongo and Fuso have better secondary armaments and are actually enjoyable ships as well.

*Musashi existed

Fuck playing when you run out of reports. Every team filled with extra retards I cannot vent my rage upon.

>he thinks reports do anything

>Banned by complaints

n-naito abrach

Good night chain~

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.

Except Musashi actually got shit done, Hotel just died to bombers and sank.

By got shit done, you mean died to slightly more bombers and sank. The two often traveled together, it's just that Yamato was always told to retreat first.

>Neither ship has any recorded naval kills.
>Got shit done.

really makes you think,

Wait what? How do those crosshair pips work?

>All those 2vs2 matches
And I thought Asia is bad.

tfw you have so many great ideas and suggestions that yo'd make WoWs great but you want everyone else to suffer and go through the same pain

SEA gets more than NA?

GG boog

sorry about that block lel, that's my sweet spot on that map

There's a higher daily peak, but about 20k less total active players according to the medals from the anniversary event.

For the static crosshair each big/numbered pip is how much distance a ship moving 20 knots would cover in 1 second at max zoom. The static does not adjust for zooming out, but a single zoom out seems make each pip roughly equal to 30 knots/pip.

From there its just using the stopwatch shell flight time and multiplying it by the speed of the target, ie 20 knot target its 1 to 1 , 30 knot target multiply shell flight by 1.5 for how many pips to lead, 40 knots its double shell flight time etc.

The dynamic is set at 30 knots/pip, and adjusts how many are visible based on the zoom level.

The notser video on aiming covers it i better than i can explain.

king tell me what happened :^)

the cuck part :^)

NA do more battles though.

smash im muted but who even watches super sonico for the anime rofl

When the fuck is WG going to unfuck T5 MM?
Literally fucking unplayable being bottom tier every game

It's fine tovarisch
This is what WG actually believes.

Unfucking 5 like they did 3 and 4 will mean tiers 6 and 7 will get fucked. Continuing with +-1 up the line will just leave 10 fucked. Oh wait, it already is. Go ahead and do it, Wargaming.
But I think they like making 5 less viable for credits grinding while increasing the value of tier 6 and 7 premiums.

its cool, I should've been paying more attention and it all played into my obligitory "reminder why I my hinden captain is a permanent Shcarn captain"

gg's wave

Aircraft carriers, what about detection jets by jets? I know japan strike groups detected from ship at 5.8 km, also american 8.2 km.

so just fucking nerf the credit games, I never really gave a shit about that. Don't make T5 matches unfun, I'm not going to buy higher tier premiums, I'm just going to get pissed off and quit

>>>/nepgen/
nepu

>loved Ognevoy
>people told me to wait for Kiev
>you faggots told me to wait for Kiev
>well, sure, her stats look nice and all, but it she really that good?
>finally unlock Kiev

Holy fucking shit, you were all right. She's stock and she's already a top tier sealclubbing machine.

>play tier 10 after 6 months break
>realize why I stopped

Who the fuck enjoys high tier.