>Win a game
>Can't climb off the momentum because servers go down
uhhh lolbabs?

I want to creampie that Quinn.

what do these faces mean, i'm too autist to read

POST MURDERFUS
PLEASE
I LIKE YANDERES AND VIOLENT GIRLS

What good is buying a Sightstone if you have to go into the carry role, anyway? Tell me. Because it was 4v5 and I'm not wasting gold on an item I can't use.

Use your fucking brain, morons.

Results.

>just won promo game
>enemy team was smashed
>Skip waiting for stats
>match not showing up in history
Shit, I hope I don't lose that win.

>triumph.gg

What the fuck does this shit even mean

L-lewd

You find yourself running on a trail, in some dark woods you aren't too familiar with. The stomping of heavy boots and scraping of branches against metal are all you hear from behind you and all you can see is your breath in the freezing night air. You keep running, ignoring the screams of your muscles and the pain in your chest that want you to stop

Eventually the crunch of dirt and sticks turns into the echoes of stone, you've found yourself in some sort of cave. Continuing to run, you end up smashing into a wall. Nothing left to do but turn and face your pursuer, and you get a glimpse of the woman. She's equiped in a gorgeous suit of golden armor, glistening as though she was the sun itself. Illuminating the cave around you - and the exit to the left of her you stupidly ran past. She walks up towards you, raising her sword in the air

"All right, that's enough" she says in a warm voice as she sets it aside. "You did well, you'll make a fine member of the Ra-Horak. Come on I'll show you the way back to the temple, just don't walk into anything again

I'm so fucking bored

Oh good, thought it was just me. Cant connect either.

>finally feel like playing some league
>server shits itself
>alt f4 to leave the custom
>can't rejoin chat

nice game lolbabs

It would be for the purposes of procreation too.

NO
NO
NO
YOU ARE DOING WRONG
YOU HAVE TO MAKE IT SO LEONA SLAUGHTERS YOU
TRY AGAIN

If you want to do that carry shit go mid.
If you bitch about your adcs dying when you have the audacity to not build a sightstone as support for more vision
then fuck right off with
>muh team aboo boo

hey is league down for you guys

Nope, you're not alone. It's definitely down.

yueah its fucked riot finally hit the iceberg

>If you want to carry that shit...
>Bitching about a carried game.

ROFL

Damn /lolg/ is silver as fuck.

twitter.com/PoodleCorp/status/777373040434872321

Happy anniversary.

>Decide to play last game for diamond
>X, , , X, ?
>We have kick ass comp
>Kennen mid with 3/0/3
>Luc/Braum bot that are in lead cs and pressure
>Our Wk out jungle their Shaco and has 2 items finished
>I'm stomping top lane as Gnar vs Rumble

>Random Disconnect
>Can't reconnect

haha wow thanks Riot

I'm probably gonna be the first person in history to shoot up a game company's HQ

REEEEEEEEEEEEEE I LOST MY RANKED GAME AND THERE WASNT LOSS PREVENTION THAT WAS MY DIAMOND PROMOS REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>TFW you like playing TF jungle a lot but the clears are bad enough that anyone smart can capitalize on it.
At least twitch can work but I wish the clears were faster because I like his ad.

>ADC is constantly DC.
>Step up to carry.
>HURR DURR JUST GO MID IF YOU WANT TO CARRY!
But I don't. I want to support. Stop being an ADCuck and fix your internet. And if *I* have to carry I ain't wasting 800 gold on a SS, nigger.

Riot's database is being honked. Calm down. We're back in 2013 with the DDoS. It'll all be over soon.

tfw no adc gf

>POST MURDERFUS

Okay, here's a literal one.

Xth for Garen > Darius
I am not this diaper faggot so fuck off

>Won last game for Bronze 1
>Most of enemy team DC'ing
>Win game in 20 min
>Skip waiting for stats
>Can't see match
>Log out
>can't log back on

I bet I'm going to have to replay those fucking game and rest assured I'll have meme picks and smurfs on the enemy team.

What's your build order?

this stupid thing gave me a loss in my promos
I went through 5 queues and similar things kept happening without giving me losses so I assumed it was some issue out of my hands, then suddenly I get a loss out of nowhere
what the hell is this
it wouldn't let me ban or anything

I guess it's playing bots of LAN

so i guess what i won didnt count?

just poodlecorp being epic scriptkiddy hackers 8)

>almost lost a 3v5 because my team are literal retards
Holy shit I feel bad for the other team but I'd feel even madder having to play with such shitty team mates. I build a zzrot and banner just to split push their ass

I love Lissandra!

Darius is a better brother

Do your own, I'm not actually doing that shit

Since the game is down, let's shitpost about husbandos and waifus.

Taric is underrated as husbando material, imo.

>fiji hasnt killed herself yet
curiouscat.me/normaxalv

Devourer into RFC into situational. Usually Botrk and Hurricane and LW. Boots are usually CDR but sometimes mobility.

The last four items are situational but the RFC is the main powerspike. The item gives your Gold cards a lot more initiation power. Which is weird to say as a ranged champion but 700 range lets you pick someone and have the rest of the team follow through in a team fight.

what is the point of them
they actually talk like what is supposed to be exaggerated versions of 'epic l33t hackers'
are they a parody group or are they just blind to what they are?

What the reason why people refuse surrender in games like that? So much waste of time

He's voiced by Sasuke. He's a faggot of the highest caliber, and not one of those cool faggots like Freddie Mercury.

Anyone build sightstones on junglers? Think I may start doing it, I've done it a few times and it worked out great I just hate only having access to two wards late game. I need more.

Why does this idiot act like he's God's gift to Humanity or something, just because he happened to land a job in a niche industry before it exploded in popularity?

It's like the idiots who got rich off of bit-coin acting like they're the next Warren Buffett.

I really can't wait until his temper tantrum 'I Quit' backfires and he fades into obscurity along with competitive Overwatch.

Hey this person just came back and posted this an hour ago

No news why they were missing for a year though

>ywn make sweet love to your wife vladfag

You mean yuri lowenthal. Fuck 2tbf. I didn't actually pay attention to the VA until they pointed him out every time he talked.

I would like seeing this but you probably can't do it on very many junglers. It'd have to be someone that can benefit from the extra HP on the item so the effect isn't entirely wasted.

only if my name is nunu

He seems too perfect husbando wise for anyone to actually husbando him
it would be like "Taric best chest" and everyone would be like "yeah no kidding"
I think everyone likes their husbando based on their differences from other husbandos

They can't see what you're typing.

>tfw no welding gf

That's a waste of an item slot on anyone that isn't chilling smite lee sin. Just use green smite and don't change trinket if you need wards that badly.

Give me pics with guides about how to git gud, I know you have them

Riven is prime cuckquean material.

SO TELL ME
WHICH LEAGUE LADIES
WOULD KILL YOU, AND HOW WOULD THEY DO IT?
IM JUST WONDERING

He is very cute and would make for the biggest and best sub/bottom bitch in the game.

Is there anywhere I can go or anyone I can watch to learn how to lane?

Kindred, through natural causes and old age

I find him so fucking annoying to be honest.

Evelynn would make sweet love to me and bear my child after being in a stable marriage and I'm earning a steady income.

He was also Cecil you know, and Cecil was a pretty cool guy who redeems himself and doesn't afraid of anything

Darius
>stuck up to support his brother through thick and thin when they were orphans
>acted as his mentor firgure in the military
>supported his choice of being a pseudo-celebrity/executioner

meanwhile, Garen
>doesn't stand up for his sister, really
>didn't fight against his parents'/relatives' decisions to send Lux to the military, even though she clearly didn't want to go/wasn't mentally and emotionally fit for it
>just let it all brush under the rug

Yeah, Darius really is - unironically - the better brother. He actually gave a shit about his little bro's well-being perhaps even too much, as said little bro did develop an inferiority complex because of it, which he counters with a falsely inflated ego and narcissism.

ahri, but it would be extremely pleasurable.

Spectate your higher ELO friends if you have any. The only streamers I personally watch are Gross gore and doublelift, gross gore is entertaining and really good on TF and doublelift doesn't stream often but you can really see how to play ADC at a high level.

>That feel when your favorite champion can only be played in one role

I just wanna play Skarner top without being horribly countered by everyone besides Riven and shit

>win two games
>lose two games
>waste 4 hours of life to end up with same LP as when I started

Fuck I hate myself why can't I do something useful like my thesis instead I just want plat ffs

she's a big girl

He's handsome and would be a really good husbando but eh, I like Graves a lot more.

I'm bi and like bara, sorry.

>grr

>mfw imagining a sexually frustrated Riven masturbating

>you will never ever fuck kindred
Why even live?

but he's dating lux

for you.

Phroxzon made a series recently that goes over numerous concepts related to the laning phase, as well as the other parts of the game, in relatively short, concise, informative videos.

There are 18 videos in the series thus far, I don't know if he's making more, but it's actually a really good series that has helped me climb much more efficiently.

Link:

youtube.com/watch?v=iko2tqmDpJQ

Play champions that obviously do something and actually turn team fights very easily if underestimated

I never thought of it this way before, that's kinda neat.

I'm their dom.

i made c o u n t e r p l a y x y z and i haven't worked on it in 6 months

someone post the lolg discord please

bara bros ww@

>garen will never win lane against darius

>Letting her masturbate

Orgasm-denial is pretty core in cucking my amigo.

Pop my head off like a praying mantis after milking every drop from my balls.