/hbg/ - Homebrew & Hacking General

Last thread: /hbg/ Wiki: homebrew-general.wikia.com

-SAFE FIRMWARES-
3DS: 9.2 (Downgrade: 10.7 - Entrypoints: Browser/Menuhax up to 11.0)
Wii U: 5.5.1
Vita: 3.60 (Kernel)
PS4: 1.76 (Kernel), 3.55 (Userland)

-GUIDES-
3DS: pastebin.com/TQwDsWh9
Downgrade + a9lh: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki
Wii U: pastebin.com/8u0WAyJC
Vita: pastebin.com/v3caHHnp
Games: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1124W4krFF5R-wd-P0ijVp1el2v_1M6mCeg5_EulXbo4
How to install VPK: pastebin.com/6Nd6qY2L

-RECENT NEWS-
>3DS
-11.1 got released. Browserhax and menuhax have been fixed. Most entrypoints still work. NTR CFW doesn't work at the moment. Don't update yet unless you have a CFW installed.
-Install Menuhax ASAP if you're not already on CFW, because Nintendo can block Browserhax remotely without a workaround. twitter.com/smealum/status/758450605568372736
-You STILL can't downgrade, use CFW or install .cia files from 11.0 without a hardmod or hacked system transfer. github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/DSiWare-Downgrade
-SD card access in DS mode is now available. ROM loading is still being worked on. gbatemp.net/threads/413015/

>Wii U
-IOSU might happen, but the situation doesn't look good. Update to 5.5.1 recommended.
-Enter 104.236.072.203 under DNS Settings to block updates. twitter.com/NWPlayer123/status/766486134356529152

>Vita
-Henkaku r6 enables GPU overclocking, increasing performance in some games.
-Maidump, a new tool for dumping games, provides better compatibility than Vitamin does.
-Update 3.61 patches HENkaku.

>PS4
-A webkit exploit is available on firmware 3.55. github.com/Fire30/PS4-3.55-Code-Execution-PoC
-Game decryption (1.76, maybe 3.55 soon) playstationhax.it/forums/topic/3104-tutorial-how-to-bypass-pfs-protection-entirely/
-Webkit exploit seems to work on 4.0 psxhax.com/threads/playstation-4-v4-00-webkit-crash-and-ps4-dev-updates-by-ryan111.784/

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(arm9loaderhax)
github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Move-RedNAND
3dsthem.es/6381
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

1st for FUCK YOU TITTY STREAMER

Reposting from I've a quick question about 11.0 downgrades.
I've backed up most of the save data I want using JK's Save Manager successfully, but there's something I'm not clear on.

From what I can tell, StreetPass Mii Plaza and Mii Maker use System Saves as opposed to saves used for game cards and digital titles.
Is it possible to extract these System Saves when using JKSM as a .3dsx instead of a CIA?

I want to be able to keep my StreetPass Mii Plaza and Mii Maker saves when I format my N3DS XL as part of the downgrade process.

FUck you vita fags enjoy your shitty console

Another fucking 3DPD gamur grill.

Get fucked by trannyrinne OP.

For the user that wants the modules from that UMvC3 1.01 cart - check assembler vita release thread for data

For the rest of you faggots I'm uploading the VPK

Speaking of which I should test it and confirm it works.

game reads as 1.00 in the VPK and vitamin. Can still accept updates. This is LIKELY due to a function that all Sony games have in place regardless of version the game is. Was introduced with the PS3.

If you ran the E3 build of Motorstorm Pacific Rift (70% build) it would try updating because an update was available for said title ID even if it's not actually intended to be updated that way

>ask for help
>are you sure
ok user

stop making shitty op's jesus christ

Just reposting

Kill yourself, disgusting virgin neet neckbearded pig . People like you are the reason feminism is necessary. People like you are the reason women are afraid to walk alone, but that would also imply that you leave your house.

I would love to cave your face in. But I rest easy knowing your ilk will die alone, and no Goddess such as herself would associate herself with any of you.

hhhahahahah i can hear how fat you are. inb4 argues with me

STOP REPLYING AND REPORT FFS.

Post 'em, /hbg/

treat muh internet waifu with respect or ill abuse you online
kek reproted

>For the user that wants the modules from that UMvC3 1.01 cart - check assembler vita release thread for data
>
>For the rest of you faggots I'm uploading the VPK
>

You don't have the balls. Also, I'm ready to receive.

Are you actually changing that on your 3ds or just using photoshop to alter the image?

Luma's last version allows custom strings.

i got an update on my 3ds
is it safe to update? i have alh9 and shit

yes once luma/al9h is installed you can freely update. no reason to if youre scurd though

Latest Luma3DS update allows you to change the version title display when viewed on the System Settings.

You can manually do it with txt files but a CIA is out there to do it for you.

oh ok thanks user
ill probably just not update unless the prompts get annoying
i never play anything online anyway

can we stop the fucking 3DPD OPs already?

The more people complain, the more likely a faggot will do it.

Though if it happens again after this, I vote we simply make another non-shit thread instead.

Not until the /a/ fags fuck off and stop spamming these threads with anime girls.

Fuck off retard.

so im guessing if all i had was browser hax im fucked?

how easy is it to do a system transfer for a 11.0 n3ds?
i have a 3ds that i put cfw on and i want to get my little brothers up and running but he updated his n3ds by accident.
the guide looks easy, but will be able to put his nnid back onto his n3ds after?

Tried that last time. The other thread died. No one cares enough about pictures of real girls except /a/ autists who came here for Vita to want to stop using a thread because a picture of one is the OP.

This. if you are going to post 3DPD atleast post cute 3DPD

she shopped her face so hard i can barely tell where her nose begins

it's easy, your nnid will be transferred to the n3ds and you can only remove it by system transferring back or calling nintendo, if you don't have an nnid on your 3ds then yes the n3ds will keep the nnid

>Cute 3DPD
You ask the impossible user.

gas vitafags

so i just have to delete my nnid from my 3ds?
sounds ezpz thanks user

>she

how about you go into photoshop and delete yourself?

Anzu is cute! CUTE!

Fuck off

This only makes it better.

i wish user

Is Vita hacking scene still a volatile unstable mess or do things actually work?

I just wanna know that when I play a Vita back-up, it will work.

How the fuck long until Dragon Quest VII is on FreeShop?

>this faggot posting a roach
>these faggots posting generic white whores

Bring back the anime tits.

Only about 5 games don't work.

It's stable, but if you're going to stop playing, it's recomended to save the game and then close it before putting your Vita to sleep for 10 hours (if you planned to put it to sleep for that long). That prevents the save glitch.

> vita scene
You might as well watch a soap opera

It's a roach.

>not liking soap operas
faggot

What about traps?

what the fuck does it mean to be a roach?
is it a new slang you kids use nowdays? is it because the girl in the OP is tanned or something?

3DS booting to a blue screen

says bootrom and an error code

Anyone has the updates for SAO Lost Song?

for the record,I've never played a SAO game and the anime kinda sucked,but I have curiosity for the games.

xd

RIP in pepperoni

Not sure why you felt the need to justify yourself user, no-one cares.

what?

that's hardbricked, let me guess you used n3ds downgrade files on o3ds

So...no one has the updates?

Oh well...

2 YEARS WORTH OF SEMEN MADE A GLOPPING NOISE AS IT FLOWED ENDLESSLY INTO ASUNA

Not in my opinion. But you enjoy. I hope her eyes are okay. She looks stuck or something.
Now that is cute. Guessing ts an SAO girl?

oh shit, i didnt realise.

What do i do now?

lay down
try not to cry
cry alot.

also take a picture so we can use it as the OP and laugh at you

Yep, so is this one.

It's a shame that the protagonist ended up with worst girl.

Enjoy your new paperweight.

Has anyone here ever known anyone whose bricked their devices in real life? Or has anyone here ever done it?

>the protagonist ended up with worst girl.
/a/ pls

i cant even hard mod it?

yep or just buy another 3ds

And this time, maybe you should just stick to buying your games.

>Implying Asuna isn't worst girl.

In looks, it's just opinions but her personality went straight to hell after her and Kirito hooked up and that's a fact.

Even before that, she wasn't as good as the others imo.

Bump

cmon user, if you fucked up with the downgrade files, you are probably going to burn it while soldering

vita was a mistake

fuck off you waifushitting fags you have a general for that shit

user, you didn't actually answer the question that that user asked and I'm curious as well, is it possible to hardmod it at that point or is it fucked even beyond that?

If you system restore a 3ds, it automatically stays on the same firmware?

Quick question: I'm on section 4 here: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Part-3-(arm9loaderhax) and I'm wondering: do I follow this: github.com/Plailect/Guide/wiki/Move-RedNAND and then skip section 4 or do I do section 4 even after moving REDnand?

just said yep

So I haven't updated yet and is still on 11.0. If I have BootNTR that means I should not update my EmuNAND yet right? And when it's safe to do so I can just do it via System Settings?

says when you finish the move rednand part click here to continue to section v

is there any way to give yourself all the hats in the mii plaza yet?

I'm blind as fuck. Thanks user

it beats having a brick, what can i do with this?

titles keys for smt and dq when?

use it as a paperweight?

I want Miku to step on my face too.

"yep" by itself doesn't make sense if it means that user CAN hardmod it because the original user's statement means that "yes" = completely unrecoverable while the rest of your post implies that it's actually recoverable via hardmod.

And now saying yes to my post means fucking nothing because you didn't specify which part of my question you were saying yes to.

I assume English is not your first language.

ahhh thank you for the pic. KEK GET FUCKED.

anyway.

>what can i do with this?
well you can
-use it as a paperweight
-hardmod it (goodluck)
-use it for spare parts if you ever get another 3DS

3dsthem.es/6381
im trying to get this theme but all it doesis change the picture but keeps my old themes sound. How do i fix this?

give it to me cause am poor

i want her to step on my dick and face while calling me names

by changing to default theme before setting the new one

halp

Make the attempt at hardmodding, you have nothing to lose at this point.

Anyone have a link for AA6 EU DLC?

kek

Hardmodding is not that hard desu

thank

BootNTR users, do you never update your 3DS's firmware since it'll mess with the home menu FW that BootNTR needs (10.2)?