/drg/ Danganronpa General - OTP Edition!

Last thread hit image limit! Don't forget to use spoiler tags (Ctrl+S)!

>Danganronpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413410

>Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair Steam Page:
store.steampowered.com/app/413420

>New Dangan Ronpa V3 is scheduled to be released in January of 2017 on PSVita and PS4.
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=FfMqURJ3ZfE

>Some new info about DR3/DRV3
gematsu.com/2015/12/new-danganronpa-v3-scrum-panic-debates

>New DRV3 Trailer, Reveals Cast & more
youtube.com/watch?v=7c7O-bRYsY8
>DR3 information
pastebin.com/EHN94ivH

>DR3 Anime Episodes (Click to find episodes and stream link) [FUTURE and DESPAIR ARC EPISODE 10 AVAILABLE]
pastebin.com/zKNM8MaT

>Interviews with Danganronpa Writer and Creator Kazutaka Kodaka
nichegamer.com/2015/03/danganronpa-interview-with-writer-and-creator-kazutaka-kodaka/
archive.today/4MSAe

>Killer Killer manga revealed to be Dangan Ronpa Gaiden: Killer Killer
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2016-05-09/killer-killer-manga-is-revealed-as-danganronpa-spinoff-in-3rd-chapter/.101865

>FAQ
pastebin.com/MUdQJedT

>Downloads/Manga/Novels/Character Charts.
pastebin.com/kR2TPg9r

>DR3 Openings and Endings
pastebin.com/VZa1MtcE

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1473472252899.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for K!

Shes gone

I want to love-hug Kaede!

Take this I've recently completed it!

Chiaki is alive!

Not gonna lie, I adore these two.

Nice!

Won't sneak candy into MY mouth.

user why must you hurt me this way

>She still being a cunt

Christ.

What ever happened with that gun?

Post dead girls!

He clearly ate it.

I didn't draw this btw. I just typesetted it!

Life is pain~

Ruruka probably used it to kill herself.

I want to hate-fuck Monaca.

Who?

Hey CxT how are you!

Tomorrow is going to make 1 year that i became wheelbound, and i also have medic checkups, so i won't be watching the new episode.

Also, i played mafia a little bit after waking up, but the day was pretty nice so far.

Chiaki's the mastermind in Future, she can't be dead.

Thank you, user! I've almost finished Enter The Void. The colours were...insane. Glad I'm not epileptic.
I've never seen a movie like this before, partly I'm not sure what to think or feel. Some parts were pretty gut churning, namely the sister doing it and shots interspliced with her as a kid mainly in the manner it was presented. Scary and beautiful. Tokyo would be stunning at night, especially the nightlife.

The cat on my chest is really comforting, it's like a little waterbottle.

I cried so much at chiaki dying that my girlfriend got mad at me accusing me of liking a cartoon more than her.

what do?

Tell her the truth.

Get her to cosplay Chiaki. Problem solved.

I'm glad you had a good day so far... and i'm sorry...Hopefully your checkups go well so you can watch the episode as soon as you can!
Tell her that you cried because you were thinking that if that happened to her that you wouldn't know what to say or do.

>tfw couldn't finish Enter the Void because the scene of him dying in first person as he slowly ascends from his body fucked me up

Having a cat as a companion for your last days is very nice. You share a sort of symbiotic bond where you siphon each others heat. unfortunately if its in the room when you pass it WILL start to eat you...

Im glad you have had a good time watching movies, I hope you enjoy the rest of them!

Well, checkups are a bit long, so i don't really see myself coming in time, but i will try.
Tell Chiaki reminds of your girlfriend, and that you thought it was your girlfriend dying.

She was right though, I do like chiaki more than her.

I'm bed-bound, too, user! Hang in there. I'm really surprised that I've managed to survive this long while wasting away. I'm sure you can last even longer. We're in this together.

Best case scenario, it will happen to all of us, user. You will finally be free of this body!

I've always thought it was a myth, hopefully family will be there when I pass so I can go into the earth and not the cat. Wormfood not catfood.

>You will finally be free of this body!

I fucking wish. Fuck genetics.

Glad you enjoyed my suggestion.

So you have decided on a burial?

Why that option and not cremation if you dont mind me asking? If I was to pass before my time id want to be cremated and compressed into something that would last forever.

>The bedridden and the wheel rider.
Don't worry user, the good will win on the end.
Science is marching as fast as it can, just endure with me, and we will be healed.

Originally I thought cremation because it's quick and clean, 30/45 minutes at most for my age. Then I read what happens when you get cremated if it's done soon after you die and you aren't too badly decomposed, (your brain and skin bubble) but then I read that it comes outta your nose anyway so I'm ceasing to care.

With burial you get a really beautiful coffin and get to be put next to your fellow dead buddies and family. Closed-casket of course. I want people to remember my face intact, not the Frankenstein like thing I am today.
Maybe I'll go with grandma and my uncle.

I'm kinda wavering between burial and cremation though. What do you think?

>mahiru gets the D because shes constantly taking huge ones in every hole.

Ibuki just looks pleased to be included

So Mahiru is the ultimate slut like Tsumiki

I think both options sound good but having a crypt with all your family members in might be the best for you seeing as you are very close with them.

I think cremation might be more suited to those who are passing after theyre married with youngish kids so youre still "there" if you know what I mean. The choice is entirely up to you but if you go with burial I hope you pick out a snazzy coffin for your eternal resting place.

I
BU
KI
MI
O
DA

If i die, i wanna get buried on the moon

I was thinking that for when I go. The 0 atmosphere would perfectly preserve my body and who knows, maybe in a few billion years some aliens will reanimate me and I can live again!

Finally redid the sorter now that DR3 is closer to being finished.

Doing this list made me realize just how many characters there are in this franchise and how little they do with a majority of them. I still feel like I want to be able to explore a number of them. Some don't even have an on screen appearance or dialog at all.

It's really weird that it's going to abandon it all to start fresh with v3.

>DR3 comes out in 4 months
>Friends have to wait a while to play it
>mfw I know Japanese and don't have to wait.

They laughed at me for taking the time to learn this language. Who's laughing now bitches!?

I promise I'll use spoiler tags in January

That's what happens when you introduce a shit ton of characters and only a few a planned to be relevant

If two guys were on the moon and one guy killed another with a rock wouldn't that be fucked up?

Was never really super close with them, they were my mother's side of the family. Grandma old age, uncle, prostate cancer. I pity my uncle, he suffered a lot but hey, I'm suffering too. Maybe in another life I could have been granted an easier death, but unfortunately time is just a linear straight line. It's just that my family is all I have at this point. I've purposely decided to wind down other relationships because I want other people to remember me as I was.

Yeah, that would be pretty terrible.

if you had a favorite place to be or a place with a lot of memories for you you could always ask for your ashes to be scattered there.

My grandpa loved football so much he has his ashes scattered on manchester uniteds football ground.

I guess so. It's just disappointing how some characters like Miaya, Bandai, Taichi and Yuta are relegated to forgotten fodder, or how little we have seen of the dead DR1 characters. AE also sticks out like a sore thumb in how little it explores the captives as well and instead focuses too much on what I feel like is irrelevant nonsense, like the Warriors of Hope or the two Kumas.

I guess it become too much for Kodaka to uphold the, "each DR character is like a main character to me so much that I could write individual stories about them" sentiment.

Monaca misses being in the plot...

At least you are still """alive"""

How's your day been /drg/?

i.4cdn.org/gif/1473472252899.webm

Watch this on the meantime.

Doing some house chores while shitposting, and you,Texas ranger?

Naegi should've just gave her the hope

Yeah there's that. Space sucks btw. It's filled with nothingness and occasional warring planets.

Been alright. Awake at almost 3am for some reason. Built an "Inversion Table" earlier. That was something.

Do it for HER, /drg!

Do it for Chiaki!

I guess I'm just not ready to leave it all behind. As much as the main plot can leave a bit more to be desired, I still feel like that statement Kodaka gave is still pretty true for the first 2 game's casts, as his characters can really shine and some can even stand on their own.

I had to go to a family reunion. Not too fun since I don't really get along with my family.

do what, exactly?

Inversion table? Do go on.

I pretty much agree with your sentiment. It's annoying seeing characters that show potential being thrown to the side. The best example of this is Monaca

IT!

>That image

I wonder what Chihiro and Chisa would be doing if they were there?

Killing? Breathing? Capturing ghosts for cookies? Cucking?

One of these things. It's supposed to help with a lot of problems that comes with the spine.

This image makes me feel at ease with the whole situation.

Thank you.

C'MON, KYOKO. YOU JUST GOTTA DO IT!

DO IT! THE THING! THAT YOU! MUST! DO!

All of those things, Monaca's assuming. Seems like a decent plan at least~

>The best example of this is Monaca
fucking blue-balled me

So I need to stop believing in Chiaki?

I'd first like to know what is says.

Also this.

I think out of that those trio, I think Chisa and Ishimaru might get along the best. They both pretty energetic.

tfw no gf

Don't be such a tease.

You need to CONTINUE believing in Chiaki. I for one believe that she will reappear as a ghost/angel. Consider Another Episode, where the legitimate living spirit of a dead man made his appearance to Komaru. In this series, the dead can remain in the world if they die with regret.
And Chiaki died with so much regret.

BUT EVEN IF SHE DOESN'T, SHE WILL LIVE ON IN HAJIME'S HEART FOREVER. THAT'S ALL WE NEED.

>and you,Texas ranger?
Not texan, but would love to be honestly
But my day has kindof been boring as all hell. I can't remember a single thing I did today honestly

Looks fun

>since I don't really get along with my family.
That sucks man, I strangely relate to my family too much although I'm the most different of all my family members.

What if Hajime dies?

Daily reminder that Despair Chisa did nothing wrong. NOTHING

Must feel good to have a character you like being built up to be important, just to find out they were irrelevant. Now that is true despair

He has his absurd Hope powers still. He can't die.

He's literally the strongest human alive. He has every talent. Kodaka has created a demigod and only hack writing could kill him now.

Pretty good celeste-user what about you? Will you be here for tomorrows Game?
I'll add these to the list! I just did this a fem mins ago.

Well, don't tell me you got amnesia? Its such a cliche for a supporting character such as you.
Of course, Chisa and Ishimaru about class stuff, that leaves Munakata with Chihiro.

Munakata would be mad at him allowing the plot of DR2 to happen, but if its before DR2, they could talk about rebuilding the world.

Wew you know nip speak?

Nah I don't I just Typeset it. I have someone who helps me though!

I might be here on phone, I have a thing I have to go to tomrrow. I'd ask to just be in the game already but that's kindof cheating I think

>Supporting character
Fight me nerd

Hey come on man, i am not important to the story either, stop the background fight.

I see.

That's my doggie~

>Looks fun
It's alright. Supposed to spread the spine out and let it relax.

Not if you roll a 7! I'm officially making the DanganGames 48 people everyweek! So roll to get in!

But hey, maybe she'll come back and be semi relevant again. I wouldn't get your hopes up though

But then that just leaves Mondo and Juzo alone together. And the only thing that would result in is a huge fight.

Thank you very much, Pryle.

I'll give you a couple of other things to give you that I want to see translated later (this pic as well if you don't mind), but i'm heading off to bed now.

Take care everyone.