Veeky Forums approved cars!?

Sup bro/o/s
I'm in the market for a brand new car (2015, 2016) So I was wondering what brand new cars are Veeky Forums approved.
Preferably sports cars but say any car that comes to mind
Keep in mind I said NEW car. I want to have a warranty.

>inb4 ECOBOOST

shut up and buy a civic for 3k or a used luxury car. Warranties are for pussies.

>Brand new
>Veeky Forums approved
lolno. Just buy a Civic, it's clear you hate cars.

Although now that I think of it, the new Miata has like a 60% approval rating on Veeky Forums, which is unheard of for anything later than MY2004.

Civics are trash m8

kill yourselves

No I love cars

The Challenger Scat Pack gets hate, but only because of its weight. Otherwise, Veeky Forums likes it.

>2016
>civic

Miata and the new M2.

Those are truly the only two "drivers cars" you can buy right now.

Not a fan of the miata and the m2 is a bit pricey. Any other options famalamalama?

Ayo, get an Ecoboost.

The STs are great, the Mustang ain't bad, the SHO is pretty interesting.

Veeky Forums is like 25% Mazda, 25% Honda, 25% BMW, 25% barely running shitboxes, with a couple Subarus and Toyotas sprinkled in.

Hi Veeky Forums different user here
My eyes are on a 2009 Lexus ES350, a 2014 Mazda6, or just a new god damn Accord
Which should I go for?

Twingo

Very true
Op get an m2

RWD and winter, fine for shitty driver?

you know you want one :3

this

more money

None. ES350 is a camry for stuck up people. Mazda 6 is just another boring midsized sedan, same as the accord.

>cvt

Mazda MX-5
Fiat 124 Spider
Chevrolet Camaro (Ecoboost Mustang a shit)
Scion FR-S
Subaru BRZ

>Fun cars:
BRZ
MX-5
Mustang turbo or V8
Genesis coupe
Any turbo Subaru
>General Cars
Any turbo Subaru
Genesis 5.0 sedan
Any Volvo sedan
>Trucks
Chevy Colorado / GMC Canyon

How much financial room do u have to work with?

I'd advise go driving a 2016 challenger R/T, Camaro V6, and a mustang GT since those all start at about $30k, are FR, and have over 300 hp. All are great cars and fun to hoon around in.

This is a terrible list

Are you the user that helped me in a thread a week ago? I'm still hard about that V6 Camaro sound.

>Any Volvo sedan
That's not how you spell wagon. V90 soon comrade.

>bro/o/s
>sports car
>BRAND new car
>i want a warranty

Next up you're gonna say you're gonna lease it, you fucking cuck. Just get a shitty Civic and get off my Veeky Forums, you frog posting neckbeard faggot.

>wanting Veeky Forums approval
why? no one here knows anything about cars

This is a list of cars I think are cool, but will never be able to buy because I'm poor.

Sports cars:
Lotus Elise
Lotus Exige
Alfa Romeo 4C
Dodge Viper
Porsche Cayman
Chevrolet Corvette (whichever)
Caterham Seven 420
BMW M2 (I'm counting this as a sports car...)
Jaguar F-type

Sedans:
Cadillac CTS-V
Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio
Chevrolet SS

Hatchbacks:
Ford Focus RS
Ford Fiesta ST
VW Polo GTI

Dein Freund ist der dominante in der Beziehung, oder?

KEIN NAZISPRECHEN HIER

Somebody please shit all over my taste in cars. I need someone to disagree with right now. I honestly haven't even driven any of those cars, they just seem really cool to me.

God damn I want a Caterham

The 4c is garbage and only comes in automatic

>new car
>Veeky Forums approved

You and me both.

Why is it garbage? It's quick, light, non frills. It's like a slightly worse, Italian Lotus Elise. Do you have anything bad to say about the car except that it has a DCT? I don't consider that a bad thing. I consider that a neutral thing. A manual would be nice, but a well-working DCT does not ruin the car.

Ignore all the poorfags.

Any high end german cars are good for luxury. I purchased a 2015 BMW and they treat you like royalty at the dealership and service centers. I like to stop by any of them and grab two or three bottles of whatever they have in their waiting rooms.

I purchased my wife a 2016 mercedes this april and those guys mean business.

I can answer some more questions if you're going for any high end stuff.

is that your pic man

(Op) I'm not exactly rich. I'm 21 years old but for someone my age I'm well off.

You can rent a caterham for a day for less than £200 here. I might do that one day.

Another daily "wat car is gud" thread.