If Frosty puts the corvette up for auction to pay for all his legal fees (and so he has money for the next six months...

If Frosty puts the corvette up for auction to pay for all his legal fees (and so he has money for the next six months while he's in county jail), can we organize a group buy of the Corvette to smash it to pieces?

Other urls found in this thread:

revisor.mn.gov/statutes?id=609.11
revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=244.04
inforum.com/content/section-9-cyber-cafe-business-built-bandwidth
casscountynd.gov/county/depts/sheriff/divisions/corrections/Pages/WorkRelease.aspx
picosong.com/fCWR/
picosong.com/f5GV/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Wait frosty got imprisoned?
What did he do this time?

Probably for running pot in that car that wasn't insured

Had mairjuana wax in the trunk of his car while on probation and got caught. History:
>Frosty speeds around with drugs and gets caught mid-2014 with felony quantities of Marijuana. His corvette, cash in car, and drugs are seized. He gets incredibly lucky that seizures before conviction are determined to be illegal by the MN supreme court, and thus the entire arrest is tainted
>While awaiting trial prior, he speeds around with felony quantities of drugs in a school zone. He gets 5 years probation but it's considered a misdemeanor if he is able to complete it (effective April 2015)
>Despite getting incredibly lucky, Frosty doesn't call it quits and gets caught with marijuana wax in his car in September 2015. This constitutes a probation violation (meaning his plea bargain on the earlier case is null and it will be a felony) and he gets convicted of a second Felony for the marijuana wax in June 2016
>Frosty will be in Cass County jail from June 6th, 2016 to November 30th, 2016; he is authorized to leave the jail for work (who knows if he has a real job) but has to come back every night

While on work release he has received tickets for
>speeding (on his first fucking day of work release)
>illegal muffler/exhaust system modifications
>running a stop sign

Before getting convicted the second time for drugs he got convicted for misdemeanor animal neglect (and fined around $3,000 for it).

tl;dr
>Frosty continued to speed around with drugs, now he has two felony convictions and has to spend six months in jail
>he's lucky enough to be out on work release during the day
>still speeding around, I assume with drugs in the trunk, while on work release

Why would you smash a car? The car is an innocent party don't be such a salty fuck.

Poorfags gonna poorfag

here
I checked it again and it gets better: In november frosty gets out of jail... TO GO TO STATE PRISON FOR FIVE YEARS.... AHAHAHAHA

FROSTY WON'T BE BACK TO SHITPOST ON Veeky Forums UNTIL CHRISTMAS 2021

Minnesota is a pussy liberal state, so I doubt they have truth-in-sentencing laws, so its likely he will serve 3 years of that 5. Still a complete dumbfuck for driving like a maniac with drugs in the car. I drove around with weed in the car for 8 years and never got caught because I drove like a saint. He sowed his own oats.

>
>Minnesota is a pussy liberal state, so I doubt they have truth-in-sentencing laws, so its likely he will serve 3 years of that 5. Still a complete dumbfuck for driving like a maniac with drugs in the car. I drove around with weed in the car for 8 years and never got caught because I drove like a saint. He sowed his own oats.

Fucking this, you never drive like a jackass when riding hot, he's a fucking idiot

didn't he already use his drug money to get a C7?

It was his boss's car. He admitted that they used it as part of a home staging

>Boss's car
You mean his dad's?

Lol.
Someone print out like 20 pages of Veeky Forums and send to his cell...

revisor.mn.gov/statutes?id=609.11
>Subd. 5a.Drug offenses. Notwithstanding section 609.035, whenever a defendant is subject to a mandatory minimum sentence for a felony violation of chapter 152 and is also subject to this section, the minimum sentence imposed under this section shall be consecutive to that imposed under chapter 152.
>Subd. 6.No early release. Any defendant convicted and sentenced as required by this section is not eligible for probation, parole, discharge, or supervised release until that person has served the full term of imprisonment as provided by law, notwithstanding the provisions of sections 242.19, 243.05, 244.04, 609.12 and 609.135.

revisor.mn.gov/statutes/?id=244.04
>Subd. 1a.Reduction of sentence; inmates sentenced before 1980. Every inmate sentenced before May 1, 1980, for any term other than life, confined in a state adult correctional facility or on parole therefrom, may diminish the maximum term of sentence one day for each two days during which the inmate has not violated any facility rule or discipline.
>The commissioner of corrections, in view of the aggravated nature and frequency of offenses, may take away any or all of the good time previously gained, and, in consideration of mitigating circumstances or ignorance on the part of the inmate, may afterwards restore the inmate, in whole or in part, to the standing the inmate possessed before such good time was taken away.

Looks like you're right, truth in sentencing doesn't apply to his offense as there is no minimum sentence for the statue for which he was convicted. So if he enters state prison on December 1st, 2016, and has 5 years (365 * 5 = 1825 days) imprisonment, the earliest he'd be eligible to be released under good behavior would be April 2nd, 2020 (1218 days served, 609 good behavior credit = 1,827 days against the sentence). Still a long sentence, plus it's back-to-back with his 180 day sentence in County.

Sure, if that was the case.

someone should probably update this

IIRC, some user had some pics of his last name, and the fact he was related to someone who owned a business, contracting I think, the same user dug deeper and found it to be Frosty's dad

Holy shit frosty lives in st cloud. No wonder he is such a fagget

No, he got charged in St. Cloud
He lives in Fargo

Holy fucking shit, i thought he stopped being a retard back in 2015

I've got an idea:
Let's not buy the corvette straight away, let's see if it has insurance.
If it has none, it'd be a shame if something should happen to it.

I guess that's about the same then. What a degenerate

lazy edit

nope, he's on work release and he's still speeding around. maybe with drugs in the trunk (given prior behavior indicating frosty never learning signs point to yes).

If Fat John Lennon is so dumb, how did he acquire a Vette, 4 lbs of herb, $10k, and a gf?

>Implying that is the real Frosty.

Hey Frosty, how did you get internet privileges?

The only part of that that may be considered hard is getting all the weed at the same time.

Retards can be successful briefly.

GF is probably a pothead in it for the free weed.

He's allowed out of the jail during the day to "work". He's claimed to have a construction business on Veeky Forums before.

Hes a drug dealer that got caught. Thats the definition of stupidity.

Anyone with a 13 year old inner city brain can sell drugs and buy a vette. All tax free, All huge profits

Yeah, the one owned by his dad

What always makes me chuckle is back when he first got on a roll shitposting years ago, I called him out in a thread as being a drug dealer, and he lost his shit about it

If they ever do auction his car, I will fucking fly to the auction site and spend whatever it takes to buy it. I'll send pieces of the wing to Frosty in jail, and anyone from Veeky Forums who wants can come to NC and hoon in it for a day

If you do, I will so take you up on that offer.

Let me know, I'm in VA

Not sure they'll let a piece of fibreglass through, but what you can do is send him a pic every week he's in there of you burning the wing a little bit more with a blowtorch until by the time he's got parole, it's just a puddle on the ground

>rich dad giving kid a nice car, kid gets his own apartment and starts selling drugs until eventually nosedives
No wonder he can afford $1,000 lawyers, it's not just the drug money, it's probably his father bailing him out with good attorneys for minimum sentencing. A 28 year old problem child.

>If they ever do auction his car, I will fucking fly to the auction site and spend whatever it takes to buy it. I'll send pieces of the wing to Frosty in jail, and anyone from Veeky Forums who wants can come to NC and hoon in it for a day
I would love to see this. It looks like frosty has shitpost under the name 2frost2furious since his 180 day jail sentence started (he's allowed out for work release during the day. It also appears as though (to my disappointment) what I thought is a five year sentence is a stay of imposition (e.g. they'll send him to state prison UNLESS he abides by his probation for the next five years).

Given that it's been about a year since Frosty's arrest, he's just about due for another one. Just a matter of time.

Hearing that his dad owns a construction business is disappointing. I'm sure the dad is probably floating the legal bill and his car bills.

LPG: Can you try to run North Dakota Plate JST 822 for a VIN check? Curious to see if Frosty still has it or if he sold it.

If I can't send pieces of it to him in the mail, then we are having a NC area meetup where everyone gets a free hacksaw to take a piece home with them

>No wonder he can afford $1,000 lawyers, it's not just the drug money, it's probably his father bailing him out with good attorneys for minimum sentencing. A 28 year old problem child.
It's absolutely his parents bailing him out on the legal side. I remember way back before this " I am half owner of his own company" shit, he claimed he ran a cyber cafe and made his fortune bitcoin mining. It was literally a new story every month...until we found out he was just a regular ass drug dealer getting rescued by his parents all the time

I'm seriously surprised his lawyer hasn't told him to stay the fuck off Veeky Forums to be honest. I'm not at work right now, but I saved the plate number, I'll run it tomorrow

If you can actually buy it, i'm genuinely considering flying over to the US to grab a piece.
Been wanting a holiday anyway, perfect excuse.

I'm in VA and will 100% do the frosty NC Veeky Forums meetup

I'm in for an NC meetup, who's ordering the barbecue?

>It's absolutely his parents bailing him out on the legal side. I remember way back before this " I am half owner of his own company" shit,
He quoted in December that the lawyers were $1,000 an hour, so dad probably picked up the bill.

>he claimed he ran a cyber cafe and made his fortune bitcoin mining
He was involved with a cyber cafe, allegedly the dad of a friend bankrolled it. I'm sure the bitcoin thing was horseshit.
>Section 9 also builds and repairs computers. Schultz said he built one customer a bare-bones computer for $400 and built another a $6,000 supercomputer.
>$6,000 supercomputer
kek

It's almost like he tried to get something setup to launder money, without realizing that in order for this to be an effective strategy you need to NOT get caught speeding in a riced corvette with all your money and weed in it.

>"They can play our games; they can play their games. They can download games," said Tom Schultz, Section 9's 22-year-old computer engineer.
>computer engineer
>that photo of frosty and his 5 "business partners"

Is that motherfucking battletoads

yes it is

Holy shit what a fat fuck

See, my first thought when looking at those permavirgins was '/b/ and reddit users', and the existence of that cab only solidifies this in my mind.

Yep.

I'm not sure that Frosty's father owns the construction business, are we sure on this? People search databases actually point to his dad dying in 2006 from colon cancer before fifty and leaving his wife (Frosty's mom) a widow and both of his parents (frosty's grandparents) to bury him. They also point towards a sister or other relative who was convicted of a DUI in 2012, and the mother declaring Chapter 7 bankruptcy in April of 2014. Certainly puts some sad context behind Frosty's idiocy if true.

maybe that's where the whole part owner in a business come from. his dad dies, left him a stake in the company, and frosty burns through all the money on hookers and weed. his mom has to declare bankruptcy because her two offspring keep getting in trouble with the law

It's not a good sign when 5 out of the 6 people in the photo have a literal neckbeard

>American Psycho poster

1k gets you the most shit tier of lawyers

I'm at poor fag with a kid and student loans I can't afford insurance in Ontario (200 a month)so I've been driving without it for 9 months and haven't been caught because I don't drive like a frost lord autist

here
It gets worse. It looks like Frosty's parents adopted him before he was a year old in 1988 in Grand Forks, and then adopted another brother in 1999 once they were in Fargo. (I'm guessing the other younger woman at the address, who is the same age as Frosty [graduated within a year of frosty from high school in fargo] is an adoptive sister who had a DUI). There's virtually nothing on the brother other than the obituary. The dad got a nursing degree in the nineties and worked at a VA hospital, seems like an all around class act who was taken before his time. If this is the right relation, Frosty's paternal grandfather died in 2008. This seems confirmed by a book written based of the diary of one of Frosty's relatives, who confirms the relation between the late father, the mother, and Frosty.
The relation is also backed up by Thomas L Schultz and the same name of the mother suing another fargo resident (same for both) at the same time in 2007 in two separate cases.

The mother got sued by a capital company that ran a fund that invested in clean energy; the mother owed $17,740.55 and judgment was rendered in April 2014. At the same month, a notice is printed int he newspaper of chapter 7 bankruptcy (liquidation). In May of 2014, the order on the $18,000 is vacated.

I'm guessing Frosty may actually have construction money business. The Cyber Cafe was a niche thing he did that didn't really generate money and he/his family needed cash.

He said
>in the end my lawyers were worth their $1,000 usd/hour rate
Of course you're not going to get a good lawyer for $1,000 flat

where the hell did you find all this user?

News article about frosty's arrest with corvette w/ ugly ass wing -> Frosty's name and town.
Frosty's name -> Search MN and ND court records (suprisingly the ND court records list the last four of his social). It also lists his birth year, which tells you his age.
Whitepages.com tells you that [Frosty's name] with [age] Is associated with these people at the address.

Search for people in household, find Father's obituary. Search his father's name, find his obituary.

Search mother's name, find news article about the bankruptcy. Search ND courts for mother's name, find related court cases.

Search name of younger female (assumed sister) at the same address on ND court website. Find DUI.

All of this is free and open to the public, I didn't spend a cent to find it.

Stalk much

I'm just curious as to why Frosty acts so retarded (speeding around with drugs in trunk. Frosty being a retarded rich kid gives you a lot less empathy for him than having a dead dad and a mother in debt, etc.

it says right there that only people convicted before 1980 can get early release for good behavior.

I'm in hickory, sounds like fun.

If they sell it ill buy it and store it in a barn forever

I honestly don't get how they can search for speeding but the faggot was probably blazing too

Once he took the plea bargain for the earlier offenses he was fucked, he has to consent to searches ordered by law enforcement personnel (no warrant required).

For the marijuana wax he asked the officer if he could take shit out of a car that wasn't his or registered and he smelled it as frosty removed a cooler (or something like that) from the car.

For his arrest peddling 4 lbs of weed, I have no idea what the legal basis of the search was. MN lets you see docket summary but not individual documents relating to court cases.

Fuck 4 pounds? Had to of sang like a bird to not get prison time

He took a plea bargain with a good lawyer and no prior drug related convictions, but then he immediately violated his probation like a moron and he is where he is now.

He also alleged in recent months they turned somebody on him and they wore a wire to incriminate frosty, no idea how true that is...

>he is authorized to leave the jail for work (who knows if he has a real job) but has to come back every night
wow i didn't know you americans have such system too, tell me about it

As someone who does this shit all the time out of personal interest, I appreciate this greatly.

casscountynd.gov/county/depts/sheriff/divisions/corrections/Pages/WorkRelease.aspx
As it applies to frosty.

thread theme
picosong.com/fCWR/
plus
picosong.com/f5GV/

>Previously, in Fargo...

fucking retard.

should have his license suspended for life.

>Plate JST 822

JUST

What does it all mean?

So his father is dead, and his mom has a DUI?

pics of his sis?

wow that's really nice

If his sister has an online media presence, it's not easy to find. Anyways, I want to find out why frosty is retarded, not doxx his sister. Beyond the DUI in 2012 the trail goes cold, no new addresses, visible social media presence, or involvement in lawsuits.

Stick the engine in a miata after some user inevitably wrecks the corvette.

>ppl are literally stalking frosty due to butthurt

kek

No need to destroy the wing, just give it to some Mexican to bolt onto their beat-up pickup/mini-van. You know, the sort that's covered in stick-on plastic chrome bits from vatozone. Then take pictures and send them to frosty.

As for the Corvette... while I can't expect anyone to piss away money to do this, the most hilarious thing would be to donate it to Fargo PD to use as a patrol/pursuit cruiser.

>all of those goon looking fucks
>all of those coolermaster HAF cases

Yeah, but you aren't carrying pounds of weed, are you? That's what his dumbass was doing

In SC, I'd kill for the opportunity.

You should change your name to Salty, Frosty.

>can't differentiate shitposting styles

newfags lol

>he shitposts so much he can pick out minute details

It's all shit to me.

>i-i don't even c-care!!
>still replies

mhmm lol

>puts words in my mouth
>still can't argue

I'll stop when you do.

That dude with the cyber cafe t shirt reminds me of big head from Silicon Valley

this post really upset the stalker

What a fucking idiot, I'm glad he's locked up for a while. People without a sense of self interest are scum.

Like a retarded parrot, i see

People just don't realize how much you can find if you know how to use the internet

>come on longpost, tell us what dealership you work at!

A parrot would just repeat what you said back to you.

I know you can do better than that senpai

That's is some 10/10 stuff right there

Minnesota sure is nice.
Glad to be moving back there soon.

>Frosty's parents adopted him

run his plates dingo

that's what you get for being an attention whore
attention

sick burn bro you should tell that at the next frat meeting lmao

what ?
you can't get famous and expect to have privacy