youtu.be/Wepgwx_9kto

>FF XII: The Zodiac Age
youtube.com/watch?v=81NsStczT8E
youtu.be/274X0SjKx8M

>World Of FF
youtube.com/watch?v=QNMey5SKKkc
youtu.be/_FdGg3KKIcE

>FF XI
/ffg/ has a linkshell on Asura: "FearTheVoid"!
FFXI's August update: forum.square-enix.com/ffxi/threads/51154?_ga=1.139137075.1275968002.1463817636_ga=1.110236805.1275968002.1463817636
wiki.dspt.info/index.php/DarkStar_Servers

>FF Record Keeper
Game Mechanics PDF: happypluto.com/~misterp/r/ffrk.pdf
Upcoming Banners List: bantha.org/~dscotton/ffrk.html
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1yjUI0AwTAoBxuZlGQQZfaEQMnNt2bUdzm0gMZHXq4Cs/edit#gid=0
FAQ Pastebin: pastebin.com/BxEKaTg3

>FF Brave Exvius
youtube.com/watch?v=7bhRtof5oOA
Friend Codes: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1vqMFkPjm0cbnxR37U8ATXZEgRPspHSR8UyeCFkTEq10/edit?pref=2&pli=1#gid=0

>Mobius FF
youtube.com/watch?v=6ipfJv4Qp6g

>Justice Monsters V
youtube.com/watch?v=iZ785B_u6lc

>Other game information
pastebin.com/cPCCGXNy

>Vayneposter Filter
ghostbin.com/paste/tsjzh

Last Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Huh. What did the guy who tried to start a
thread do to get it removed?

This thread is for the worship of the one true goddess. No other waifus may be posted.

Well, okay, but you accidentally posted Lightning instead.

So who here is actually getting WoFF next month?

anyone knows where to find the video of the most recent FFXV presentation at TGS?
Not the trailers, the presentation itself

I have no idea what the fuck happened. Apparently my ISP decided to sperg out only at the exact moment I posted a thread and just deny my connections for like 5 minutes. It was a shame, too, I double checked the thread for any other links worth adding.

I'm getting the CE, that pop up book looks amazing

Me for vita.

For my Vita, yes.

So is this Behemoth jacket supposed to be DLC or is it in game?

Have we even seen this game running on Vita yet?

Why was VII the only one released for the PS4?
I wanna whatever in space in 4K

Lulu's Focus stacks with other MAG buffs. That's instant B tier material.

Fang has a double break SB, a dual element SSB, and an imperil for those elements. Dragoon is also outright better than spellblades if you manipulate air time and also includes a strong array of 5* dps skills. Again, at least B/C material.

So I have about 50k mogcakes left after buying the pestle, shield, summon tix and some megacites.. what else should I get? Is the trust moogle really that worth it?

Is Cecil any good in RK? Or is Agrias better?

Star Quartz, Fine Alcrysts, Screamroots, maybe some of the percentage boost skills. Get the sacred crystals if you haven't already and spend something on Gigantuars if you have stuff that needs grinding.

Cecil is top tier if you have his BSB, but outside of that Agrias outclasses him in skillset I think. She even has Spellblade on top of it.

Star Quartz is good to stockpile. Screamroots are rare. Get all the megacites, esper EXP is a pain to grind.

Moogle is the second least valuable prize behind the rabbitfoot.

For 200 NRG you can get the same results spread evenly across 5 units.

Technically the magicite is cheaper than that if you convert NRG to cakes. Anything is.

>Is the trust moogle really that worth it?
Do you have Zidane?
Do you expect to roll Zidane, or Gilgamesh sometime in the future?
Then yes. Dual Wield is like tacking on a seventh character. It's bullshit.

Just woke up so don't knowif it was posted previus thread but

It's DLC in Japan, at least. The other casual outfits are all in game.

>we got notkairi and notsora before Ultimecia

Have his BSSB? He's pretty much top tier. That says something since Agrias is near or is also top tier with her soul breaks.

Other than that, hes's solid but Agrias is probably better. She has better offense, but Cecil is better defensively, he also has a default soul break worth a damn which is a rarity.

its a goddam crime desu

>implying they aren't notNamine and notRoxas
Get you KH clones right.

>For 200 NRG you can get the same results spread evenly across 5 units.
>having 5 copies of every unit
what fucking whaleitis is this

Is it worth to keep more than 2 of same unit? Is so, which ones?

Is there a way to reliably farm trust in BE?

Not many people run magic based parties.

Faris also has double break sb, hell even a fullbreak sb.
Kain also can double break, and has enelement bsb which is way better than imperil.

Earth Shrine negro. You're not very good at math.

You have a 10% chance to get 0.1% trust. In 200 runs, that means each character should average out to 2% trust.

What's 2 times 5?

Apparently another two things they confirmed on TGS were
>Emperor and CoD playable soon
>new system involving some sort of magic stones(magicite?)

Trust jews are still valuable to hold onto if only for down the line when you pull something like Lightning or any other base 5* that you have a fraction of a chance to even pull.

Oh absolutely, they're not bad to have.

But if you didn't make enough mogcakes to afford the moogle AND everything else, everything else is more valuable.

You'd spend less NRG farming trust than you would farming espers. And with ANOTHER new esper on the way in JP, you've got a lot of espers to farm.

yes

Are you literally blind
Did you not see the second sentence of my post
It doesn't matter if you get a cumulative 10% if it's 2% to the guy you want and 8% to all your fucking Bedile copies, so unless it's 5x of the same unit, it's not the goddamn same.

>250 pull
>get this
My first rainbow crystal pull

Congrats, fucking awesome pull.

>No XIV information

>FF XIV
Patch 3.4 on 27th September
youtu.be/8JPfQb549Eo

for next OP

Yes! My 5th Vivi!

The survey is for current relics only, though, right? Kain doesn't have his BSB right now so Fang's relics are better.

Also, Fang's BSB grants EnWind and she has her own imperil wind - that's a huge 2in1 for a character.

Even 1000 NRG (technically 50% trust) is less than you'd spend on megacyte farming dingus.

At 8 NRG a pop Phantom Forest is fucking expensive.

Moogles are nice, but they're not so nice in this event right now. There's no way to cut it where they're a good deal unless you don't macro.

ty senpai

>Pull CoD day one
>Kefka day two
>Now this
Not complaining about being able to double CoD if I wanted and the fact that I've gotten 3 on banner pulls in a row, but meh. No more daily pulls for me, I want to actually save up now.

phoenix down and elixirs

my own twin

>when you get an offbanner pull that's actually good

nice

I thought fangs bsb only gives imperil wind.
Huh.

Is anyone here actually bothering with farming tm?

Third day and still no CoD, at least I can grind Hayate's TM

macrofags do

Too many events back to back to really get started. I have Chiz and Zidane at 20% each so far but I don't macro.

Suffering

Step back kids, let the real professionals handle this.

Playable in what, user?

I feel your pain. Pulled a second 3* Kefka though.

III, IV, or VIII?

III

VIII

Thanks a ton for the advice, y'all. Seeing that I don't have a Zidane or anything with a great TMR, I'll just grab the rest of the megacites and some of those sacred crystals.

You'll get there soon.

rk

So what's the hardest FF by way of actual strategy?

Macro Earth Shrine.

Sorry user, I tried. Hiro's website was some dumb fucking shit and shat on me just as I made the new thread.

Hello whale.

>macro
>in a mobage
I would very much rather not

III

Vayneposter are you here

You obviously havent drawn from a banner for so long but you have like 169 stamina so I'm actually curious what SBs and party you have that lets you beat all the current content anyway

>Lands of Plenty
>boss is that fucking ooze thing
>not too tough but drains all of Chorizo's and Exdeath's MP
>have to fight the gigas shit afterwards
>not too tough but the faggot's got a lot of HP and defenses and I'm pretty low on resources
>have to fight a third boss with break immunity, paralyze and a massive aoe attack
I guess I'll have to bring consumables for this shit.

Will they be their own realm ("WoFF"?) or realmless, or maybe just FFI?

So you'd rather play the damn thing?

Don't you have a life user?

>getting your ass kicked with that team
user pls

>pulgbtlgbt with me

You okay there, user?

Well it was either that or pulitlit with me.

bring back /l/

That was my point. This shit is surprisingly tough and you shouldn't underestimate it.

Don't think any more details were given

If you macro it to run 24/7 it will still take a literal (literal literal, not the bullshit literal) month.

Because it's the greatest system in the world.

>Earth Dragon in Opera House
>RK says it's weak to wind and water
>alright let's do this shit
>one Quake kills everyone

Now that I think about it, there was a reason Opera House Part 2 was a long ways down the FFVI list in RK.

Dude is channeling his inner Slav.

So is the third boss immune to paralyze or does it USE paralyze?

it uses paralyze

But all the current event bosses in VI are easy though. Except for U+, that was hard.

Honestly, future events with exploration nodes give a ton of megacite, farming phantom forest will be faster in the short run, but you can very easily max all espers just from doing events. I am pretty sure most whales already have 999+ megacites of all colors at this point.

lands of plenty indeed

Have you beat the PRO exploration yet, /ffg/?

Spoilers: it's fucking hard.

You're actually right. I couldn't auto the mobs to death in 1 turn. Had to use skills to do so. I'd put the mobs somewhere around INT Colosseum S3 difficulty?

No energy at the moment.
Wouldn't be an issue if stupid fucking me didn't accidentally claim all on my daily stock.

Lands of plenty pro is fucking tough. Have to fight like 4 shitty damage sponge bosses at the end.

And all for 8 cavern ores! Wow!

You mean you might actually have to use a tent on a run if you get bad encounter RNG or hit all of the gather spots?
Shit, this might be too hard for me.

Post strong FF women looking cute and vulnerable.

I don't see how Ultros was hard apart from that you had to debuff him every phase honestly. He was a lot easier than Bartz who basically just frontloaded the difficulty because DeNA fucked up.

>8 cavern ores

So only 10 runs to make the sword, not bad honestly

I'd advice you to bring an escape user and a tent, yes.

>grind event
>3 boss fights
>they have absurd amounts of defense
cleared it with my physical team, gonna try my mage team later.