/smtg/ 真・女神転生/ Shin Megami Tensei General

>SMTIV Final/SMTIV Apocalypse information
pastebin.com/Xmjsuv0D

Participate in the current /smtg/ sings:
collabedit.com/uvwta
pastebin.com/dKLqugTC

>MTII translation project
dmanufacture.com/t-dds2.php?build=5
(This build is downloadable and playable)

>Starter guide
i.imgur.com/zJcYpuE.png

>Tips and tricks
pastebin.com/bd3Bgfj8

>Artbook, soundtrack, manga, and other downloads
pastebin.com/NqLRYf5n

>OST links
pastebin.com/kLbYxjFU

>Misc. translations
pastebin.com/kmMsiz1d

>Booru
smtg.booru.org/

>Recommended reading
pastebin.com/YppqPPjf

>SMT If... Tips & Tricks:
pastebin.com/KiwVr9Vy

>Running Giten Megami Tensei in windowed mode with Chiitrans:
pastebin.com/0gguMLyL
pastebin.com/21W8HmWY

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

postimg
m.soundcloud.com/wyte-song/gatekeeper-midboss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I want to hold hands with Lilith and make Adam jealous

Second for boypussy.

I guess I haven't kept up enough. I know the "trustworthiness" meme got him the spotlight but I figured more recurring angels like Metatron would be more popular

Metatron's barely even a character. The only games he has speaking lines in are nocturne where he's a glorified midboss, and desu where he's the end boss on one route, but is more of a placeholder.

i fused some demons to make an electric-based demon who's name i don't remember, but it failed and now i have jeanne d'arc with high heal pleroma and a bunch of shit i don't care about
should i keep it?

Technically Persona was already part of Amala. It only needed some way to get into the network.

Let's only hope that ATLUS doesn't make DLC missions where the P5 cast ends the conflicts of other games through their boner for friendship.

What happened? Atlus revealed that p5 references the multiverse?

Why would you not keep it? You can always re-summon the demons you wanted to fuse and re-fuse them to get what you initially wanted. Be thankful you got something good out of the error instead of a Slime.

>pic
this one

i guess i can go with that, but both demons were from a long line of fusions and i had a bunch of neat passive stuff on them

I meant more in terms of a design aspect, but I guess you're right that story relevance also is a part of making Mastema popular. I didn't expect him to be the favorite when only being in a few games. Is he the most popular anythingl or just angel?

I'm 99% sure that new demons created from fusion are automatically registered to your Compendium, so that shouldn't be an issue.

>he got Famed and isn't kissing the feet of the game for giving it

I had the luck to get Amaterasu from accident in Nocturne.

If you haven't had them before, they have all the skills in compendium. If not, serves you right for not overwriting.

He was voted most popular character by polls floating around the boards by a wide enough margin it couldn't be accidental.

Come to think of it.

Does SMT ever treat Lilith as someone who was born a human but became a demon, or has she always been a demon in here?

oh, okay
i didn't know how rare it was until a minute ago

Can't you get a higher chance for Famed, at least in SMTIV, by having a black streetpass card along with certain quote? Or was it certain types of demons that gave it a better chance? There's definitely a way to manipulate it

I can't believe this one gets reposted more than the one I made

Having an utility demon with heals and non-combat skills always comes in handy.

Use this opportunity to create it.

Not that I can think of, pretty sure in SMT1 she was already a demon but wanted the Heroes dick

>filename

>Trauma Center Second Opinion
>it's the second take on an edit
Really made me kek there.

But I pressed the random button on the booru until I found the OP pic, I didn't have a chance to see yours.

I think mine was first senpai

But it was made some time around this point of SMTG, whatever this unix date is.

You gave me an idea to see if the Level Limit Remover program would transfer to a SMT IV Apocalypse save after transfering it to FINAL

first times can be hella messy tho.

Welp, at least the booru says that you are correct.

But you still lost to RNG and the power of meme magic which prefers the other edit.

And people were worried about censorship.

We got an uncensored trailer, Toki is still lewd, and Dagda is even more edgy than Naoya when it comes to shit-talking to gods.

>they talk about lucifer's balls

What a time to be alive.

examples of lewd toki?

>Despite his great power and prestige, the Dagda is sometimes depicted as oafish and crude, even comical, wearing a short, rough tunic that barely covers his rump, dragging his great penis on the ground
Man, Dagda sounds like a fun guy.

Tbh the game would have been better if they just took dagda out and made naoya take that role.

YEA WELL I'VE GOT A BIGGER DICK

>alright let's do this
>yeah sure I'll transfer my SMTIV save
>mfw it doesn't recognize it because it's an EU eshop copy

Well, fuck. Will I miss out on anything cool by not doing the transfer bonus? No fucking way I'm gonna wait for the EU release this time around.

this is depressing

>he game would have been better if they just took dagda
No.

No, but you could always try downloading a save.

Quick, Holy Wrath or Great Logos for Herald Mastema?
This is my move layout
High Light Pleroma
Light Pleroma
Deadly Wind +3
Judgement Light+4
Heaven's Bow+3
Smile Charge
Victory Cry

Graet Logos and Holy Wrath are both +4

I love how Asahi and the rest of the gang all have more character than all of SMT IV's cast combined

Shame this wasn't a console game, it would've sold so well

They're all mine.

Go find your own

I'm at the point where I believe that happens, so give me a few and I'll see if I can get you some screenshots.

nice thanks user

Needs the voice over to get the full effect. But here you go. Put into an album so I don't have to dump 16 screenshots.

Imgur is refusing to load for me so I had to use this website for it.

postimg org/gallery/p2k0ws6y/

meguro still got it despite degrading over time.
m.soundcloud.com/wyte-song/gatekeeper-midboss
I miss DDS ost

>postimg org/gallery/p2k0ws6y/
holy shit thanks a bunch

I accidently saved one of the screenshots twice thanks to the way HANs makes them. A "left" and "right" version of the top screen for some reason.

Is luck really a viable stat to level first in Nocturne?

>I'm too young for that

Glad atlus is admitting its fans are all pedos.

More importantly, I'm surprised gaians even have a concept of being too young/

is this all? why do i feel like this is a heavily toned down version of what the japs got.

I cut out Nozomi and Hallelujah talking at the end before Toki talks about being too young, but that's all that happened in the scene. If there is more later on, I don't know. I'm currently taking a break for doing the other jars.

based

neat trick i discovered in apocalypse

you can just mash x to maneuver over poison floors without taking any damage

I just invested points into being completely immune to poison floors.

>"Roses are red, Zombies are blue, but my face is white, so you know I'm true"
What did she mean by this?

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Post best mark.

how long does alluring water's effect last and does it make reinforcements appear?

Oh, so you can actually enter the dungeon but can't fight Fiends until you put War difficulty on.

Tell me why killing my friends is a bad thing

You'll be alone.

When does skill expansion 2 become available in apocalypse? I assumed it would unlock after September 1 but is it level restricted or something

Either they become genocidal maniacs for cause, or it's you that is one.

You win with killing them in both cases.

So?

Because you'll slowly come to realize that if you accept massacre now, you should have been accepting law all along.

If you guys don't want another pointless lawfag wall of text don't react to this. Just a warning.

oh, I hope this isnt some lame DRM like shit, some one pls respond

Because if you kill all your friends to become God, you wind up like YHVH.

Great, now I'm going to wonder if it's just a random illustration or Atlus are implying something.

>Apocalypse mode

Just fuck my entire life up. I'm getting Hard Nocturne flashbacks.

more
days
;__;

I would, but there's no saves for cias, just for Gateway.

Game is fucking great user.

Why not just pirate it

Go ask /hbg/ about save migration

>the patriots

wew lad

I'd have liked this Toki better than the one we got.

She looks cute.

Are they the people in the west shinjuku park challenge quest?
How do I find the park?

That one is a little too obviously pedo though. The one we got is at least plausibly older looking. Also, that one looks way too non serious to be in gaia.

Point.

I think the idea behind this one was less to make a love interest and more to make a Little Sister. That's what it looks like to me.

She clearly has an open shirt and no top of pants though. So in some sense she was still overtly sexual.

I'd only accept this design if she was canon prostitute or something.

What even is that symbol on her?

hexagon vagina

What changes are there to the system in Apocalypse? Anything that will change the way I'll build my character/pick skills?

str now effects physical skills. Dex is only for gun shit.

So when you side with Dagda, are you locked into the massacre ending?

No. You can betray him at the last second, and get the dog ending.

Are all Challenge Quests in Apocalypse just automatically added or is there some hidden ones I should watch out for?

Nozomi's eyebrows and glasses piss me off more each time I see them. How did they ruin a character this badly?

I feel like if you picked isabeau as a partner you'd always feel like a third wheel. You'd know that even if you brainwashed them both to like your dick they still liked eachother before you, and only like you because brainwashing.

What did Inanna mean by Danu being her kin?

What kind of panties Isabeau are Isabeau wearing?

After seeing all those demon models it would be to stupid for Atlus to go for 2D art again for mainline.

welcome to the cathedral of /smtg/, where spammers gather

Fuck off. Go read the Old Testament you kike Lawfag.

Not a spammer, just want context for what her spirit said when she came back from the dead to attack the party.