poe.trade/

>Wiki
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Other urls found in this thread:

poeurl.com/Mr3
pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_active_skill_gems
youtube.com/watch?v=WK7cjEiM0Sc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

If you haven't unlocked at least 100 maps on your atlas by now, you should probably uninstall then kill yourself

i've unlocked fourteen maps so far

I'm playing standard and having fun. What are you going to do about it nerd?

casual, kys
standard babb, kys

Just started map because college is a bitch and is priority on PoE.

tfw you're shit

>(embed) (embed)

dont do that you stupid shit

Woops, sorry my mistake.
Not sorry desu :^)

Welcome to /poeg/, how tough are ya?

>patch 2.4.0f
>unironically playing infernal meme

i run a cast on death build

I play flicker strike

in desync mode

I dont have a logout macro set up

I play poe

without calling my isp first

in hardcore

Give me a Shaper viable build /poeg/
Hard mode: not BV
Nightmare mode: not totems
Insanity mode: not CI

nigga...

Is Resolute Techniques wasted if I want to use a 2H sword with +18% Accuracy?

Jokes on you, I stopped playing this shit league five days in.

Viper Strike attacking 14 times per second

i'm an american. i have no problem paying full price for items because i'm not poor. it's how i live my life. money comes and goes like the tide.

now, to get to my point, what's the deal with foreigners lowball so much? it's insulting, you know, having an item worth several exalt and some punk ass bitch with some weird name comes and says "wtb item 2c pls."

is there anyone in poeg who comes from these far away lands? i'm in desperate need of some perspective into the lives of these desperate lowballers. i can't imagine why anyone would attempt buying something they clearly cannot afford. do they think nice things come easy? it is common culture to try and cheat and steal your way to the of the proverbial economic ladder? it's all so strange to me...

I'm sorry fampai

>league is shit because i can't get past t5 maps
love this meme

in wraeclast, everyone is a filthy 3rd worlder jew and if you're not, you're not only stupid, you're the grease that makes the gears of economy running

pls respond, axes are ugly ;~;

Why did you even play in the first place if you were more interested in the league than the expansion itself?
How the fuck did you unlock Vaal Temple without reaching t15 maps

More like exalts drop to 300fg, making them chinese gold farmer effort tier.

Explosive arrow :^)

>i play online games to rmt
why don't you get a job lmao

I would rather get paid to play video games than spend money.

>How the fuck did you unlock Vaal Temple without reaching t15 maps
not everyone plays self found

You'd be losing out on the sword accuracy implicit if you go RT, just like you'd "lose" out on any accuracy from accuracy/damage hybrid nodes but it's not a big deal. I'm not sure I understand your question.

Chip in as a group to buy a map with temp chain and no added elemental damage. Everyone gets carried by a CI Juggernaut, by that I mean we entered when he tagged the bosses with single player health.

>Using 2h swords unironically
But if you do, you do CRIT lacerate, so yeah, no rt on swords

Ambush league forever man
It feels super dated to play it is rad blowing up whole packs though, flamebearers and herald of the obelisk are fucking great.

Mind looking at my tree? Rolling 2H Sword Slayer and Frenzy as my main skill.

poeurl.com/Mr3

I want to go Blood Magic and hopefully run Blasphemy+Warlords for easy Endurance Charges on a CWDT+IC setup without losing too much life while stacking Armor for more mitigation.

Will life ever be great again?

It doesn't get any better, just keep grinding for gear and forget about life.

Fuck

What does that scratching sound mean I keep constantly hearing? I don't know how to really describe it but it kind of sounds like a record constantly scratching and it seems to appear at random.

That's the sound of your character crying at how shit their build is.

i know what it is but i'm not going to tell you

One of the pets, the weta one i think makes a noise like that

if its in town its probably that gay skillington mtx

you're going insane user, seek help

>Frenzy as main skill
It's shit already
>Blood magic
>Blasphemy
Retard

Ok, first off, 2h swords are usually in a bad spot. Then, frenzy is awful as a main skill as it not only namelocks, also has no aoe coverage other than splash (which is pitiful in this era of screenwide aoe skills).

>I want to go Blood Magic and hopefully run Blasphemy+Warlords

You can't do that if you go Blood Magic as your auras will reserve your life, unless you're talking about the support gem for your main skill, but that is redundant as well since you can simply get some mana leech (hint: there are some nodes right there under duelist you dont even need them all 0.4 or 0.8% at worst is more than enough).

As for your tree, if you REALLY want to use Frenzy, it is usually a better idea to grab some frenzy charges, so you want to move to the right part of the tree. You also want Resolute Technique because going crit with 2h weapons that are not staves are also a waste of your resources and they are better spent invested into straight up damage or life. I mean, it's a 45 point skill tree so I can't really judge anything on that besides getting RT, moving on to the right side of the tree for sword nodes and frenzy charges in the future and grabbing the Scion life wheel.

remember when gmp frozen pulse was meta

where did it all go wrong

Removing shotgun was a mistake
Nerfing life was a mistake
Essence was a mistake
PoE was a mistake
GGG was a mistake

Removing shotgunning was one of the best decisions they they made. Atleast now you don't get bullshit one shot by crazy gmp projectiles

Yeah but not every fucking ability that needed more screen-clearing bullshit is trash.

is wicked ward + soul strike a meme?
i guess it wouldn't be that useful if you're already leeching a ton, but rolling a spell dmg bow sounds fun

>Removing shotgun was a mistake
it made ranged spells better at melee single target damage than melee single target damage skills as well as letting them be ranged waveclear
that is not ok

It allows you to face tank any physical damage boss that can't one shot you because of IC.

Does anyone know how a Doomfletch Inquisitor compares to top tier Ranger/Shadow bow builds (afaik still Voltaxic and Reach)?

There are better ways to fix that than just 'Guess we'll just remove it'
That's literally how Blizzard balances
GGG should be better than that

>Top tier
>Voltaxic
:thinking:

shotgunning is really a fundamentally broken mechanic
i consider it in the same category as snapshotting, which was indisputably terrible

>i consider it
Take your shit opinions elsewhere

getting instagibbed by a pack of gmp voidbearers was so much fun, right

>I'm too retarded to play around a mechanic so GGG should just remove it
kill you're are self

majority of bow builds are pretty fucking garbage for endgame, caustic is somewhat ok with a good +3 bow, but some bosses are just flatout immune to that, things like voltaxic are just dead unless you're in standard with legacy gear. there is a reason you don't see anyone playing it including people who really enjoy the playstyle like mathil.

I really tried to make volt work, made it to lvl90 with a 5L volt / 6L eva chest and just couldn't stand how shit it was compared to melee.

playing around it would be impossible without old arctic armour
inb4 just don't get hit xd

>playing around it would be impossible without old arctic armour
>"I'm too retarded to play around certain mechanics"
>"playing around it would be impossible without legacy kaoms"

not the guy you're quoting, but how the fuck are you having problems with those acid reflux dogs?

Someone needs to post that totem rip from invasion or the shroud walker voidbearer rip, i'm sure someone has the webm

in the days of snapshotting gmp voidbearers would deal obscene amounts of dps, similar to the way flame totem works with extra projectiles

and by snapshotting i mean shotgunning

alright, now i see you never even reached cruel before 2.0
stop talking about things you have no idea about

not now you dummy
before shotgunning was removed, 4 additional projectiles basically meant 400% more damage dealt by voidbearers

How's this Pledge of Hands Guardian looking?

poeurl.com/Msj

Using Firestorm/Magma Orb, 3 Energy From Within jewels.

>y-y-you've just never p-played the game!!!!!11
k

that one is easier than "keep the target alive at low health for 10s"

just kite either the guards or the target away

or switch to a single-target skill and go mano-a-mano

this is why I keep a frenzy gem in my inventory on my LS character

What's a fun bow-based build these days that isn't somehow a mage or summoner?

Already got an RF totemer, already got a fun/flashy LS character, now I need something that goes pewpew and isn't a mage.

Assume better options than tornado shot have come out since I last played an archer in... invasion league?

Have some ayyyy for your trouble.

dont go bows unless u want to be cucked out of doing anything for profit.

whats the best build right now lads

Don't care about profits, I can farm currency with my LS character. Just looking for something fun to play.

I fucking love and hate my necormancer. On one hand when you got the right spectre and vs most enemies you are a rapid tide of buttfucking and probably the safest class to play

But then you can encounter a group of rare that instantly come behind and buttfuck your cute waifish waifu and you DEAD

new skills when...I'm bored of this crap league alrdy..

cool purple tendril things!

Did someone say this is the new channeled spell or is it something else; i expected a kamehameha attack

it's a caustic arrow mtx unless i'm mistaken

This

>Free
>free
>FREE
>free
>free
>FREE
>FREE
>free
>free

>Hi, I would like to buy your

auction house when

@155103429
based retard

so are you paid for this or

He does it FOR FREE

Anyone?

>staff
garbage

>guardian
garbage unless you're an auracuck

>smegma orb
garbage

you're welcome

HOW DO I DECIDE ON A SKILL

IF DUBS I KILL MYSELF

Post-Beta babbies OUT

Based freeposter.

pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_active_skill_gems

last 2 digits of your post number shows which blue skill you can use, counting up from the top one

the two digits preceding that are the green skill you can use

the two digits preceding that are the red skill you can use

count up from the top of the list moving down, if you reach the bottom simply wrap back around and keep counting

using that system, given your post number, your skill options are:

blu = 46 = Righteous Fire
grn = 51 = Vaal Burning Arrow
red = 10 = Dominating Blow

if you want to skip vaal skills since they're not usable from phasing into an area, your green skill would be Viper Strike

i appreciate you, user

im not playing any of those but im gonna play lacerate

>caustic is somewhat ok with a good +3 bow, but some bosses are just flatout immune to that
which bosses are you talking about?

youtube.com/watch?v=WK7cjEiM0Sc

i mean immune to that in a sense that its similar to EA, where you lose 50% of your dmg by means of bullshit.

a lot of higher tier maps are like that.

that dude's name is like willywonka or something right? he's actually really chill