US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wLTs5BKNFqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dude trees
nature man

What's an easy way to gain honor?

>do less than a fifth of my world quests every day excluding suramar
am i fucked boys

How do I make friends with the cute trannies from WOWG without them being a festering cesspool of drama or clingy?

Comfiest zone, GO!

put them in their place

Act like this is a bad thing.

>believing sims

Daily reminder that I have NEVER been outdpsed as Fury single target. Stop falling for memes.

this game is boring
>i only want friends that are sexually appealing!!!
kys

Where do the Paladin specs rank compared to others?

I hear Protection is really bad

The Warcraft movie was actually pretty good

>warlock """"""DPS""""""

Find the right ones, I'm a tranny and pretty nice and not clingy but I don't tell any of my guildmates or bnet friends so people think I'm notmal and mentally sane

I actually want friends to chill and hang out with. Not deal with their baggage.

Do I just pet them and comfort them?

>he didn't roll a hybrid for legion
LOL

ERPvP

probably because you've never played with decent players

including yourself

rofl

It desperately needs a director's cut or something.
youtube.com/watch?v=wLTs5BKNFqo

Anyone up for PvP? Argent Dawn, EU!

you mind giving some general tips on fury then? Cause I can't seem to break 180k single target on the dummies and I have comparable stats to you/same build (same crit, higher mastery, lower haste by a little bit.

im a 848 warlock on illidan

how do i find a raiding guild

You want comfy?

t. ERPmaiden

>Do I just pet them and comfort them?
no you treat them like the cumdumpster sluts they are and dont tolerate any bullshit

It's worst than bad, it's horrible. How can pandas go to Heaven if they don't know the light

I would if you were NA

>Complete a World Quest instantly once every 3 days
>Extra Order Resources from bringing a combat ally on quests
Which one should I pick?

Why are the bosses in court of stars so hard? 840 iLvl hunter who keeps dying to the first boss.

what happened to ralph?

i havent seen his posts in the last few days

More like t. nerd who wants some transmog gear and maybe actually learn how PvP works

Warning: Lewd spoilers NSFW

I want to make a futa for horde rp, what race/class combo is best?

>I hear Protection is really bad

Because you hear from either:
Healers who pug with newbie retards who leveled as prot instead of ret and stuck with it

or

Newbie Prot Paladins who never tanked before and smash all their buttons as if they are playing ret

Prot Pallies are absolutely fine and are not lacking at all.
They just require an IQ over 60 to play (meaning not smashing every button all at once).

Holy Pallies are good, excellent tank healers, do insane (for a healer) burst DPS via Holy Shock; I've seen a few hit 300k at ilvl 845.

Ret Pallies are decent in terms of DPS, but are as boring as staring at a wall.

this is one of the cringiest things i've ever read, grats

Does the artifact research cap at any point? When's the best time to use my artifact power items?

Garrosh... will return... soon... to have his vengeance!!!

The nu-Horde... is a disgrace... you will all burn!!!

I'm demo - my aoe is really bad, unless the fight goes on for a long time, then i am not left behind that far (doom ticks)

But on single target i am not terrible anymore - 845 ilvl and pulling decent numbers, i hit 300k+ a couple of times with time warp on a few bosses where i didn't have to move.

It's still hard to keep up with my DH and Mage guildies - i usually go with them. The DH leaves us behind slightly, but i am neck in neck with the mage on single target. Can't compete on AOE though.

fem belf priest with small pp

he's just a shitposter he never responds all he does is post screencaps with high dps

But I'm not that type of person! I just want to make friends and maybe have soft comfy time.

Reroll

>dodging shit is hard

fucking wew

Troll or orc, if you ask me.

Obviously

ralphie has been found dead in a local bestiality club. he tried to suck on too many doggo dicks at once and choked to death

What's wrong with levelling as Prot?

all he does is post screen shots of him doing barely passable damage after trash while classes that should be doing 500k+ dps on trash are doing less than him because they are retards

I usually have the followers out on missions so picked the world quest every 3 days, might be useful for dungeon world quests like Arcway that are mythic only.

this is more spooky than comfy t.b.h, lad

Oh, that's a shame. I understand though. I wouldn't want to play with screeching memequeens either.

>court of stars
>dying to first boss
H O W
O
W

should I stop feeding AP to my guardian artifact? I didn't know they were bottom of the barrel next to monks

I swear to god everyone was saying they were the best raid tanks before the expansion, and out of nowhere everyone says they're garbage.

Are you even one with nature user?

>LOOK AT ME GUIZ, I PWESS WHIRLWIND ON TWASH MOBS

261k dps single target higher than the fury t19 MAX DPS sims without bloodlust I'm a legend going to be writing icyveins guides for Fury soon.

Nah that doesn't feel right, besides belves are all over the place, and I want a big wanger because docking

I'm thinking a troll, not a big fan of orcs, maybe a warrior? They look pretty cool this expansion

My bad for feeding him then, was just looking for some actual advice with Fury since the sims for some of them seem pretty high and the rotation is more fun than waiting around for tactician; just a shame that the numbers are so low, even my Executes are low which feels pretty stupid for the spec. Guess I'll wait for the buffs or something.

Druid tanks just take way too much fucking damage.

Your health pool takes a toll on healer mana.

Brewmasters are better than guardian

Haven't had any issues in mythics with guardians.

t. resto druid

are you exploiting? how do you do that much dmg

All tanks are viable this expansion. People on here try to force memes about x tank being bad but they're all fine. When I heal I barely notice a difference.

>tfw I play a futa blood elf who wants a hung orc partner

I keep getting snared for some reason but my racial doesn't remove it for some reason. I guess it's something with my AP, i have a bunch of it stacked because i don't know if i should play marksman or main survival.

pandass

>15% dmg increase in heroics

no you're just a fucking retard

15% Luck of the Draw and just overall decent gear isn't that hard. I casually pull 210k with level 1 artifact power as a Fury.

>I keep getting snared for some reason but my racial doesn't remove it for some reason.
Are you actually mentally deficient? You have to jump to remove the debuff. I says in the adventure guide how to deal with it.

>Level 110
>Kill rare spawn elite
>60 Order Hall Resources
>70 Artifact Power

>barely a fraction of what arms can do right now

LOL

Be the change you want to see ;) I'm going troll

/flex
brother

Mallow is better

AK doesn't apply retroactively. Just use any items you get when you get them.

>Want to play the game seriously and roleplay seriously
Every shitter I've considered is some lowlevel fuckalt or retard who doesn't actually want to RP. Keeping the sweaty, ravaging romance a secret from others which makes it hotter.

That doesn't make any sense

That's good, thanks user

tits too big
not good enough armpits
fingernails are sub-par
not being bullied
worse eyelashes

She is brown though, which is a plus.

I guess that's why they kicked me then. I mean, i was pulling a good 115K DPS, but we still kept dying. They said i was a huntard and then kicked me. Can you help me?

>alts get all the flight points you collected on your main
huh

>vanish bug
this game is literally unplayable for rogues right now

What professions should I boost when I hit 60? I'm thinking Mining and Engineering. I'm not planning on doing raiding, so I'm mainly in it for fun and money.

>I mean, i was pulling a good 115K DPS, but we still kept dying.
>115k
>good
Oh right, you're baiting. Carry on.

what? not ever class gets a free seal of broken fate?

so far, rank 25 with a bonus of 24900% ie 250x multiplier
but that's at the minimum 4 months down the track
and new ranks of AK aren't applied to AP consumables you've already obtained

it's not a free seal dumb shit

Engineering isn't great for money. Mining is though. At least till 7.1.

Thanks for playing, memefriend. :^)

Anybody want to farm this guy with me? I got him down to 70% and have shit ilvl. If there were two of us preferably a healer I think we could do it pretty easy.

I'll frag this charlie

your pet can't tank it enough?

When do you get the quest " In my father's house"? I'm at AK level 3 and have already down Ravencrest's legacy

Does he drop anything good?

Any suggestions then? Anything is fine really, as long as it isn't just ungodly boring.

Assassination, Subtlety, or Roll the Bones.

I'm actually really enjoying Subtlety and chose it as my first spec. Is Icyveins still reliable

Pupper is not for fight

He drops a mount, it's guaranteed but it's one per kill. It's a black worg mount.

Thinking on buying Legion and using the level 100 boost to make a UD hunter, how bad is it going to be?

lol is this blueserenade??

You're too late, Legion is for neets only.