/twg/ - Total War General

Wood Elves Soon edition

>FAQs and General Info
pastebin.com/gZ1T9VCN

>Steam Groups
steamcommunity.com/groups/totalwargeneral
steamcommunity.com/groups/twgmp

>Warhammer News
Mods -- twcenter.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?2191-Total-War-WARHAMMER-Modifications
Recent Update Info -- wiki.totalwar.com/w/Total_War_WARHAMMER_Update_2
DLC -- store.steampowered.com/dlc/364360/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=765204760&searchtext=
youtube.com/watch?v=-_d8Jzt2heE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What is the meme nation of empire /twg/?

How are Dwarfs supposed to fight VC? It feels like they are both aiming for a slow, drawn-out fight but VC just do it better.

cannons and ranged

>mfw Wood Elves add lots of 2D qts to the game

I should've clarified I meant MP. Anyone can bully skellies in campaign, but in MP bats will disrupt your artillery and crypt horrors will be summoned on top of your skirmishers.

Even if they aren't, though, Crypt Horrors can wade past stunties like they aren't there to get to the gooey center.

Artillery sniping their vamps/necromancers.

The 'Don't get involved in a land war in Asia' of the Warhammer world is 'Don't get into a battle of attrition with the undead'.

Bongistan

Naval combat is likely due to the fact the unit cards for Bretonnian,Empire,Vampire,Chaos,Greenskin and Dwarf ships are already in the game files. Whether its Auto resolve like pre empire or playable like post empire is up for debate.

I expect Naval combat will return with Expansion 1 considering Helves and Delves have the most powerful navies.

Rollan!

Anyone have latest english translation for Bellum Crucis 7.0?

Quarralers shred bats. Just screen your arty with them.

Any essential mods for a Vanilla+ experience in Attila? Decided to reinstall it to play a game as the Celts, wondering if there are any essential QoL mods etc that people recommend.

Radious

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=765204760&searchtext=
So the guy who made Southern Realms mod has started a Norse Dwarfs mod for Kraka Drak, seems interesting.

Are some of those dwarfs using swords?

Uhhh is this normal

Wish he would put some more effort in the look of the units. I guess it will be worked on like in his other mod.

no,it's yer mods

This meme needs to die. I'm not installing Radious, I have standards.

Why do I love Vlad so much?
It's pretty simple when I think about it.
Vlad isn't just the best character in the Warhammer world, he might just be the greatest character of all time.
Just imaging him riding through the swamps of Sylvania, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him.
As he rides through the World's Edge Mountains, the Lahmians swoon at his very scent.
They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Marienburg under the the name of "Carstein Orgasm."
The very nature of Vlad is mystery.
Could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes?
The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit.
However, Vlad is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers.
Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Vlad is not one that is easily penetrated.
Vlad is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world.
Vlad is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty.
Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes.
His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Vlad. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt.
Vlad is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the Warhammer world together.
Without Vlad, the entire Warhammer world, the entire Games Workshop as we know it crumbles.
The Reik would stop flowing without Vlad, Athel Loren would become a desolate crater, and Norsca would melt without his frosty gaze.
These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Vlad so much.

>ancient empires still not released

WHAT THIS BUTCHBULSHIT IS? TÜRK STRONG NO TO MAKED FUN
WHO SAY TÜRK NOT GRETEST I TÜRK WIL SMESH
JENSÜSG GHRIST WAS TÜRK MOHAMMAD TÜRK, HANÏBAL TÜRK. TRÖY TÜRK. KARL FRAN TÜRK NOT GERMANIC Y'ALLAH CA INFIDEL SAY GERMANIC BUT CA IS GERMANIC CONSPIRACY CÄESAR TÜRK TÜRKTÜÜÜRK
INFIDEL I SHOW TÜRK TO YOU I SHOW HERCULES MY TÜRK GÖRKÜN
ATILA HUN TÜRK ARKON TÜRK GENGIS KAN TÜRK
TÜRK STRONK SHOW GERMANIC HOW IS AAHAHH HAHAH

16 days

radious being bad is also meme

Time for TÜRK GENOCIDE REMOVE KEBAB

actually 12

radious being bad being a meme is also a meme

There have been numerous undisputable masterpieces in total war modding, such as the strikingly realistic classic Europa Barbarorum or its medieval counterpart Stainless Steel. Radious mod will not join their ranks; its surface is too generic, its presentation too provocative and its messages too obscure. Its take on the abysmal is an illumination in one person’s despair, but a paroxysm of another’s perversion. It will remain underground – treasured by the most avant-garde among intellectuals for its edifying if horrifying insight into the fundaments of human morality. Philistines and self-proclaimed critics alike will shun Radious mod, but you can’t fault them for that. It takes wisdom to appreciate its subtleties, and courage to side with the unpopular opinion. Sed domi maneas paresque nobis novem continuas fututiones.

Superficially, Radious mod appears to be a mod which caters to the most proletarian among men; aloof critics dismiss it as such often without a second thought. As complacent as these self-proclaimed "understanders of strategy" are, they fail to realize that Radious mod is a cult classic, a chef d'oeuvrea buried under false preconceptions and unfounded criticism. This gem is hidden because it does not shine; it is buried because its tone is that of abyssal black. Radious mod pries into to the darkest corners of our subconscious, the most visceral of our cognition, the most carnal of our urges, and the most primal of our instincts.

As brilliantly put by Cattalus, "Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo"; to describe the artistic qualia of Radious mod would be to describe music to the deaf, color to the blind or beauty to the philistine. The painting speaks for itself, and it is up to the player to fully absorb its depth. Its sublimity will ever be debated yet always remain objectively irrefutable; the fundamental insight it provides into human and perhaps animalistic nature may shape the basis of Total War modding for centuries to come.

TÜRK SMESH YUO NOW

Sorry, but my ancestors the huns, magyars, avars, mongols, tatars, bulgars, cumans and romans were all turks

I want to be dominated by a best elf!

it's not

>TÜRK
Crusade when?

Why'd they make Vlad look like a Necrarch with the whole missing nose and rotting corpse appearance?

He's supposed to be some dashingly handsome aristocrat based on Christopher Lee's Dracula, swooping in to seduce Isabella just as her father has a terrible accident involving the castle battlements and a 12 storey drop.

I can't really see her falling for Vlad when he looks like something that's been dug up three months after the funeral.

T U R K S M A D
youtube.com/watch?v=-_d8Jzt2heE

I'm just memeing

Crusaders helped the Turks tho.

They'd never have conquered Constantinople without their help.

He died several times, he lost his wife, he lost his county, he lost everything.

Is this bait or are you retarded

rolli

It's war mode Vlad.

Punished Vlad.

He's wearing his "war face".

When not at war, he looks like you described, but since both TT and TWW is him at war, they show him wearing his war face.

Is there a good emergent factions mod for Attila? I want to play as the Gallic Empire and save Rome from the degeneracy of the greeks and latins.

Forced proximity fading killed all my desires to keep playing rome 2.

Well done CA, you somehow managed to find a way to make me hate you again after finally fixing rome 2 only to make it worse again and not giving us an option to unfuck it.

That makes sense I guess.

>Listen to Attila soundtrack
>Scroll down to comments (I know, I know)
>HURR ATTILA WAS TURK TURKEY STRONG TURKEY BEST COUNTRY!

Why are turks so fucking retarded?

Yeah,Ancient Empires has 200 emergent factions

BAŞBUĞ ATİLLA KİNG OF GREAT TURAN EMPİRE cCC :)
ATİLLA KAĞAN is TURCOMAN cCc
LONG LIVE West Hunnic Empire CcC

WHEN

DLC05: Wood Elves Campaign (Soonish)
FLC: Hero and Lore

DLC06: Dwarf vs. Greenskin LL pack (Oct/Nov) + Grombrindal(?)
FLC: Wurrzag

DLC07: Unknown, likely another LL pack. (Nov/Dec)
FLC: Bretonnia

DLC08: Tomb Kings (Dec/Jan)
FLC: Hero and Lore

I can't wait for DLC07 to be Bretonnia vs. Beastmen and CA sells you the remaining components of the """"""free""""""" race.

Why do turks even do this? I mean they have the ottoman empire,atatürk and by extent the various turkic khaganates. Why are they still trying to revisionst everything they act like those afrocentrists? I mean they actually had a history they could be proud of why are they still saying "we wuz huns and mongols and scythians and sarmatians and sheeit"?

>unironically wanting to be associated with a mass murderer

Wow I only thought white morons did that.

>DLC07: Unknown, likely another LL pack. (Nov/Dec)
Unlikely, another LL pack right after LL pack? also for what faction chaos and beastmen they already DLC so no, another pack for main 4? Sound dumb to me

Because they're uneducated retards and they want to relive glory days because their modern lives are horrible thanks to living in a third world country.

Just like poles.

You are describing Vlad several centuries ago. He's had a bit of an ordeal. Frankly he's lucky just to be here.

Sound just like ruski

Sounds just like every poor shithole living in the past since their present is shit and have no future.

Shame that the other alternative is countries like Goymoney and Sweden, who are killing themselves.

>Bretonnia vs. Beastmen

CA/SEGA has done some dumb shit in the past, but they aren't that retarded.

"Hey guys heres some FLC, but you'll need to buy the lord pack if you want to experience it all!"

Not gonna happen. Beastmen vs. Wood Elves maybe. Might get MUH JABBER and the Brass Bull vs. Drycha and some other shit.

Rollin

CA already made free updates for DLC adding new units, like the Beast of War DLC that got 2-3 units after launch

Maybe the beastmen roster will be updated with or without DLC 5

Well, I guess it's time to do some reconquering.

CA only outlined 3 different kinds of DLC, lord packs, race packs w/o campaign, and campaign packs. All the races and their corresponding DLC are known, so it's not a race pack and there's a fuckton of lords and units to add in for existing races.

>Yes 5 countries attacked us but ATATÜRK fucked them all! He just protected us! He saved us and now so many motherfuckers says: Turkey İs A Killer Country! Oh... America attacked to china with Nuclear bomb killed maybe 700.000 humans for nothing! And Hitler.. He just killed 40 million humans nobody says anything!

This is a fucking comedy goldmine.

Maybe it's going to be a campaign pack for alredy in game factions

>Russians
>uneducated
they are literally at the top

go suck putin peepee ivan

Go look at actually statistics

>Armenian genocide

dis gun be gud

Just like asians, right? Doesn't matter that they have the same population numbers as ant colonies and that there's more retarded, malformed and intoxicated people in each of their countries than the entire population of all EU countries combined.

Russia is larger than all of the EU combined you inbred fuck, how is that a fair comparison?

>They called it Constantinople not Istanbul. Based.
>White men aren't evil in a Hollywood movie for once
>White men and women are the good guys.
Holy shit what's going on?

Exactly my point. How is it a fair comparison to say that russians are the smartest when they have a larger pool of people? Not to mention that most of these are countryside bydlos.

WE

fuck our friend staying right here

>pointing out fact
>doesn't like it

Nice meme. Go post on your blog.

And still the most retarded country

>Hollywood movie about the Armenian Genocide

L M A O

T U R KS

B T F O

Turkroach detected.

Christ this /pol/ shit is getting obnoxious.

And your racist drivel isn't?

Norse Dwarfs do that, its supposed to be like viking swords in the lore though theres not much about Norse Dwarfs.

>american european fuck very fuck fuck

I know its usually 1 or 2 retards from Reddit that don't like differing opinions or opposing observations of current culture.

What racist drivel? I just got here you daft twat.

desu I've never seen anything hateful when I visit it. Just discussions on politics and the problems facing western society.

It's a meme. I'm sure of it.

>AAAHHHH WHY AREN'T WHITES ALWAYS THE GOOD GUYS IN THE MOVIE ITS CONSTANTINOPLE BECAUSE I HATE BROWN PEOPLE EVEN THOUGH GREEKS WERE BROWN

This isn't the 1800s, Russia's population is only 140 million. The EU is over 700 million.

This. I wish we could remove these idiots. Now back to Total War.

Someone mentioned ship cards for Warhammer. Is there a link to that?