US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

1st for healsluts

OHOW
REMOVE
ADFAFAFAASAFDFAFEGHHE

People acting selflessly isn't really a natural state, I think everyone looks out for themselves to at least some degree, even if its subconsciously.

WoW probably attracts less well-adjusted people than the norm, though.

ALERT: REDDIT OP

No, nomi is a cute male panda who sleeps with Gordon ramsay aka the head chef in dalaran.

It doesnt matter he burns my food, he is cute :3

Post them.

what talent choice for ass rogue?

I would be physically in pain doing that many world quests, and I consider myself to have done alot

There is no altrusim m8, it doesnt exist.

You do something because you believe it is good or right, and by doing the right or good thing you feel better about yourself.

There is always a reward.

humans do everything for 2 reasons, either to avoid pain or feel better at the core.

Nobody is going to care about others unless they profit in some way.

EU: Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

Still Veeky Forums exclusive and still seeing people join somewhat often, just need them to actually sit down and decide when/what to play. Looking for something along the lines of enhancement/off-heal, mage, warlock, hunter; accepting anyone flexible and reliant.

The majority of us are experienced in heroic/mythic but seeing as we don't plan on busting balls in mythic we'll most likely stop at heroic farm, and (possibly?) start on normal. Patient with new people and already got one or two of them. 2-3 nights a week, 19:30-22:00 server time or so.

Please refrain from referring to us as as the then-GM chose this on his own accord and anyone from that era/group is gone (or not a complete idiot). We've had no drama or ill will quits, so go figure the shitposters.

also
>rp servers
Probably has both more RPers and shitposters than your server total. If wow ever felt dead to you, that's why. :')

I think thats a little far, to the point of nihilism.

>EU
I don't think anyone really cares my man

>he's a christfag

Who's the biggest guy I can pickpocket for glyph of disguise? Anyone new in legion?

>tfw still no legendary
>tfw still no purple ilvl
How do I get better luck

Did you max your proffessions? I am stuck at 780 with all except fishing and archaeology and i only have green/yellow recipes, but JC/Engi is expensive as fuck to max from 780 (no mining)

>Weeks ago
>"Sorry user our tank slots are full, but thank you"

>Just now
>"One of our tanks threw a fit and is quitting, would you like to join us Tuesday?"
AWW YEAH
BY THE WAY FUCK HAVING ONLY 2 TANK SLOTS THIS IS HARD TO FIND A GUILD

Should I make my Paladin a tank or healslut

No, I think its a perfectly plausible explaination that we evolved to do "nice" things for people because we recognised that they might do "nice" things for us back at some point, but I don't think a lot of people actively think that way or think better about themselves because of it.

I beat you :D

But if you really follow things to their root, you will always find that there is somekind of profit, from tangible, to emotional to merely upholding your beliefs.

It doesnt sound nice, and obviously there are a ton of layers above it that make it more complex but at our core, humanity is a very selfish species.

And imo, we should face that fact instead of trying to avoid it and try to pretend it doesnt happen. Because as long as people dont really know how humans work, they will not be able to control their impulses and human nature.

That is why i disagree with the belief of brainwash everyone to be a good person and feel good when they are nice and helpful. That doesnt stop the core issue, it just hides it.

I think when people say "altruism" they refer to people behaving without thinking of the consequences or reward consciously.

You're right in thinking that there is always going to be a biological driving force behind everything because thats just the way of things, but I think social interactions can be at least a little abstracted from getting dopamine.

is there a better resto druid trinket or is this better than every other trinket up to 850?

What are the best classes of each role for retarded newbies? Protadin Tank, MM Hunter DPS, ??? Heal?

Best race for a horde priest?

A BEAST IN A HAT IS STILL A BEAST

>be ret paladin
>get legendary

Troll

male undead

Thrumming Gossamer out of VH, Chrono Shard out of Arcway, and Flask of Solemn Night out of Court of Stars.

kill yourself and hope for better stats when you reincarnate

>slutmog on a worgen

Well i dont think they consciously thing of the reward, it just makes them feel better by upholing their belief that being nice/helpful is a good thing.

It is almost invisible if you think about it, it exists but nobody really notices because it is so normal to feel better after doing something good.

one good example that i ve thought is, what if being nice and helpful actually made you feel bad about yourself(not merely physically since ppl had suicided for their beliefs after all)? Nobody would really do it because they would consider it a bad thing, such as in a society where weakness isnt tolerated and helping others is considered stealing someone's opportunity to become stronger and thus keeping him weak.

In such an example, people wouldnt help others expect in the case of an emotional bond which often can also be described as "i want to protect him because if anything happens i ll be hurt" which once again returns to a very selfish nature. Which doesnt can ruin some romantic ideas and beliefs about humans, almost sad sometimes.

>try out mining for shits and giggles
>make 40k in one day
>mfw

>2 days left
>still not in raiding guild

>non-troll wearing troll gear

this is just another case of "if the outcome is almost entirely good, then does it matter what the reasoning was"

The Basedcaller.

helo weekend raiding guilds looking 4 h/sprist

If you play a rogue then FUCK YOU.

How much do you lot end up paying for every raid?

I can't afford this shit.

7k+

>Not a guardian wielding the staff of the guardians

>undead leaders are just humans with red eyes

literally a cuck-race

>mage is in northrend, want to put him in sw to get access to AH
>fly all the way to borean tundra to catch the boat
>wait for boat
>boat comes
>remember I'm a fucking mage and have portals

>sylvanas
>human
rly makes u think..................

Very nice, I missed a few because of normalfag things.

Where do you get that potion with the irremovable debuff that kills you in 7 days?

All Windrunners have some human inside them.

Many of the advancements humanity achieved was because they analyzed the reasoning behind things.

Even something as obvious as gravity was taken for granted for hundreds of years before someone decided to actually research it, and by researching the obvious and normal he found ways to use it that before werent possible.

So for me, the reasoning matters a lot, because the reason might not be so pure, and in some other cases that same reason can be turned to become dangerous.

So, it would be better to analyze everything in order to know how things work in depth and being able to control it.

Btw i am not saying, like many idiots here that we should follow our nature, the whole point of what i am saying is accepting our nature, understanding it and being able to control to avoid letting it cause problems.

But in the example i gave before, you can never truly escape your nature. If you try to learn and control your nature because of the long term profits, you are still doing it because of the profit and because it feels good to not be controlled by it. But at the same time the entire reason you are doing all this is because you nature makes you feel better about it. That is a form of prison you can never truly escape.

ha, tricked...

Would you like a human inside of you?

What do I need to know about the subtlety rotation? Seems to just be centered around using shadow dance to shadowstrike and maintain the buff

>home latency 67ms
>world latecny 1213ms

ok

also i get better latency in overwatch, never over 19ms

do they only keep wow servers in california?

I've been leveling as a prot pally and I plan to do so until lvl 90, where my heirloom benefits end, and want to switcb to heals there.

Is there any vendor who sells intellect based plate gear at lvl 90?

>Healing Mythic Darkheart Thicket
>Group is pretty good, kinda low DPS but not standing in shit, allowing me to do some healer DPS and making the shittyness unnoticable
>Get to Shade of Xavius, ask if everyone knows the fight
>Yes we do!
>Fight starts
>I get effected with Waking Nightmare
>Buddy up on someone
>They run away
>Repeat
>Chasing these assholes
>Tank has stacks of Festering Rip
>Everyone stands in Apocalyptic Nightmare
Wipe to Feed on the Weak
>WTF HEALER DO YOUR JOB
>Explain Waking Nightmare
>Repeat
>Have to set up a stack point for people with Waking nightmare
>Finally beat boss
>Still no Legendary

heh

If I'm saved to a Mythic, can I still run it again to loot quest items or will it just not let me loot the bosses at all?

it doesn't matter all items switch with your spec

Well, I've been healing some dungeons while using the dps looms and the numbers are quite shit

>jump off a cliff and use emerald winds
>realise immediately afterwards that my glider is on cooldown
>fall to my death
>respawn and use nitro boost to get around faster
>they malfunction and I blow up
>the safety malfunctions and the parachute doesn't open
>glider still on cd
>fall to my death
>closing in on 10d /played at 110 and still no legendary

>manvsgame's UI

HOLY FUCK

just no loot and others cant trade you

So I can still get the quest items?

should i race change from female human paladin to female draenei paladin

holy for heavy cum crits on tank

I like my druid

I saw a guy try and do it once and he said it didn't drop.

Anyone know the warriors focused rage build off the top of their head?

What do we hate ElvUI again?

>tanking mythic BRH
>each boss is a shitfest where no one is doing above 100k dps with 830 ilvl, none of the dps know any mechanics
>healer and I carry their asses as a duo through the last boss because they all die on the first beam of the second phase
e-epic

because losers need to go hivemind mode to make themselves feel better.
There is no logical reason other than Veeky Forums hivemind retards

Only if you plan to slutmog in vanilla gear, the tail helps hide how low poly they are. Human animations for casting and holding weapons are better.

can someone explain why tank damage is actually being nerfed? Is it purely because they can outdamage classes with shit aoe during trash pulls? Because during boss fights I never even come close to outdamaging dps players that aren't shit as a DH tank and we are supposed to be the best damage dealing tank. I'm lucky to be doing 75% of their damage.

I thought you hated pandas ever since incestral dumped your ass

is Defiled Augment Rune consumable or is it reusable?

>slutmog paladin

>you will never be in this much suffering

I dont hate it. its better than the blizzard ui

only shitters with bad computers complain about it

>only options for bodyguards are some literal who human bitch and memehouse memestorm

Is siege of orgrimmar soloable yet? or is the problem still the mechanics?

damn

Just realised I can spec into guardian for daze immunity while riding through swathes of mobs.

>mfw druids got naralex, motherfuckin keeper remulos and mylune for when I wanna get my rocks off

you got screwed user, sorry

>talking shit about modera

>get a full level from WoD introduction quests in Tanaan

Guess they really buffed the EXP huh

What path should I follow?

Memegar or a fem dwarf, I got it worse.

what happened to ronin

Which unitframe addon is that?

I am a gay male panda at soul, i could never truly stay away from long, since the butthurt left i feel very good being back to my homo panda self

Though obviously i do not trust other panda players unless i judge them worthy just like i do with humans, it was obviously quite silly of me to consider panda players nice, but oh well romantic notions are nice to believe even though utterly illogical.

Though i still intend to get revenge in the future for what happened, and it ll be life ruining :3

any healer wanna be my bitch and do some heroics

maybe cause palatanks do well over 400k with decent pulls and that makes specs with bad aoe angry
dont actually have any idea, just a random guess

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>survival

>literally who human
>modera
>literally who
Fuck off, Modera is bae.

especially the bonus areas give loads of exp

Those arent bodyguards, Broll is the only druid bodyguard.

Rehgar is based as heck

ELI5 healslut meme?

How to track adventurer in need