/Krog/ - Kronos General

No dead guilds included edition

- Alliance (Automute, Qlurf/Glurf, Infamy, Crabberson can invite)

>Info:
K2 Website: www.kronos-wow.com

>Addons:
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7aZ9mOBWI5oMzQ1eFladEpXT1k&usp=sharing
>Client Download and Connection Guide:
pastebin.com/xscFnzaK
>Leveling Specs:
imgur.com/a/aNm8V
>Vanilla WoW Head:
db.vanillagaming.org/
>Kronos official DB:
vanilla-twinhead.twinstar.cz
>Pre-BiS:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/17siOKDwgAq34RqCMtPUKYI_wE7yFai7FEtpSIIC7zJQ/pubhtml

Old Thread:

First for warriorclique

I want Indi to trust his Thunderfury into me

Posting IRL discord pics right NOW
Pic related it's me, Lndi

INDI PLEASE

I WANT TO DRAW YOUR AGGRO AND YOUR THUNDERCOCK SMASHED INTO MY KTM

Arteras just posted this!
sure are coming out of their shells! What a beautiful bunch!

Hello this is Nursa. Lovely to meet you all

Nursa is FF

This is me M****

OMG!! Grud just posted himself too!

Woah! Lexd is hot!!

******** here

Guys, is Kronos better than Elysium? Im kinda worried about low pop on Ely, 1k at peak

kronos is much better than elysium

Why is that?

don't know, im just mimicking. wouldnt know how its better

***** here

Kronos barely even gets 2000 people. It really doesn't matter.

As someone that played on elly at launch and moved to Kronos I can tell you that the sheer population and already laid down work of Kronos just makes it a better choice than elly, if you want to seriously compared servers wait for crestfall, which allegedly will have better devs but will be in danger of the Blizzard jurisdiction, other than that it's just hoping

Don't waste time on elly and go to Kronos

Glurf you little shit, stop inviting randoms who ask for an invite

how many normies have you invited so far? do you even test them?

Comfy? Puddi? Jaime? Matdi?

Glurf just posted this pic of himself.......

Do you want to play with Veeky Forums with the only Veeky Forums raiding guild fellow Veeky Forumsposter on the k2 thread? Go to k2

Do you want to play on a half dead server without Veeky Forums? Go to elysium, most of the Veeky Forumsplayers that shilled for elysium already quitted it and the guild is long dead

>this is Grud

>according to Grud this is Matdi

how the fuck did Grud pull that off, does he have a 9inch dick? I'll continue shipping Matdi with makes more sense

the Nihilum VN I'm working on will blow your mind

VN meaning? Who's in it?

>tfw Medheally tried to warn us but he succumbed to his illness

rip

Sorry no this is me (Grud)

Hey there are a few things that I can do to you and your family with your friends or colleagues in the area?
Warn you about what?

Fuck this shit. Why cant this fucking blizzard release their own legacy realms

IM SO MAD NOW

Because vanilla is shit.

Crestfall soon faggots
Get immense hype

>VN meaning

do you not know what a Visual Novel is?

>Who's in it?

you play as Grud
you're a new recruit at the Stormwind military school
so far I've written romance paths/different endings for Comfy, Matdi, Kasandra, Icalia and Valkyri
I'm planning on including 2 gay paths with Glurf and maybe Automute

Indi NTRs you on 2 of the above paths, you can't get good endings on them
him acquiring TF recently played right into my hands, I included it into the story and it will be the main reason for one of the 2 NTRs
you can probably figure out who Indi will steal from you
the IF bridge will play a huge role

I paid some guy from fiver.com for the illustrations, backgrounds and such and provided him with screenshots of the characters I took on IF bridge

all in all it has cost me like $200 so far, spread out over 2 months but it's worth it

when
why would Crestfall be so special?

Jesus Christ and I thought me writing that ERP was bad

competent devs.

>$200
wait are u serious

Yeah, how would they be different from Valkyrie or Kronos crew then?

>He NTR's you

You could just say "he cucks you"

doesn't run mangos

and that's enough to be special

>tfw im not in this masterpiece
fuck ;_;

Because it's the opportunity of those that got cucked out of K2 for another shot at being relevant, if they fail on one server then they'll shill for the next like the rats they are

Crestfall will be as good as Elysium or better if they don't fuck up the launch, other than that it will be inferior to Kronos which currently has weekend logging GMs which sucks but most of the content already scripted, hell, it even has k1 beta testing the raids :v)

Read up on the forums, it's pretty much new Nost

Also, posting some pictures to get you all hyped

Yeah, so its gonna be buggy as fuck because its not tested

>cucked out of K2

cucked out of what exactly? taking almost a month to clear BWL?

the ally guild is the clique jerking eachother off and even the players in it are practically nobodies

THERE IS 0 EVIDENCE ZERO (ZERO) EVIDENCE THAT CRESTFALL DEVS WILL BE BETTER THAN KRONOS DEVS, THAN VALKERYE DEVS, THAN ELYSIUM DEVS, THAN REBIRTH DEVS, THAN PLAYTBC DEVS, IT'S ALWAYS THE SAME EMPTY ARGUMENTS OVER AN OVER WITH YOU FUCKERS COMPARING
V O L U N T E E R S
WITH FUCKING
V O L U N T E E R S

it's been alpha tested for months
and will soon have a closed and then an open beta test

With a huge exception that every relevant nost guild will be playing there, which wasn't the case with either of the servers you named

>you have to be someone to raid
You are human trash senpai, cucked out of the community we have here, keep hoping every week for Nihilum to fail and continue to continue to come to these threads every week and to watch us go on, enjoy being left out.
T. - clique member that shitposts on the thread agaisnt the clique for fun

(it's not viable)
(and you suck for rolling on it over warriors)

crestfall wwu

I was the master looter though, they should be glad they even had the chance to roll on it

I think I also won it with a 43 or something roll

hey guys, Nursa here.. don't hit on me haha!

CRESTFALL HORDE WWU

Bye bye cucknos

>took a month to down Nef as ally
>k-keep hoping for us t-to fail!
senpai u already have

Who is this guy? Why is he posted so much?

A notorious shitposter avatarfags with him and gets banned every now and then

Its finalflash, the best moment of his life was going on that retarded tv show and now he won't stop shitposting pictures of himself on it.

Why are Ensidia a bunch of cunts camping lower level players?

>tfw robbed of my victory

Kasandra's dad just called me from the hospital, he said he won't give up his hopes, she's still in critical condition but fighting hard, the doctors are doing their best.

Most of us lacked experience in BWL, it was a painful process but we one shotted every boss, from here on we'll be Killing him every week, the only failure here is your ability to acknowledge our progress,

Look at it this way, we missed loot on 3 nefarians and 1 chrommagus, 4 bosses out of 32 bosses, enjoy having nothing to do other than shitposting.

Kek, good riddance

>some literal nobody is shilling Crestfall here now

literally top kek

the only Nost people who joined the Crestfall team were forum moderators, one GM and bug testers

NOT
A
SINGLE
DEV
joined Crestfall

Yeah, because 80% of nihilum never played vanilla before. Half probably didn't even play nost, or at least didn't start until it was almost the end.

so?

This post makes me feel nice desu, the progression was real.

how many tries did we need for Nef?
we downed him first try this week
last week we had 4
before that?

I'm not shilling for it my good family, I'm just letting you know it will be up soon and it will be populated with nost community

And?

link some proof

c-cucks!

You're little kids trying to relive the experience after all the legacy hype is gone. You're the kids who show up to the party when everyone else is going home, who show up to a film in time to see the end credits.

>progression
indi carried

We did 2-3 tries the first time we did him and we knew we weren't going to be able to down him because we lacked people

Third week we though we could down him, alot of us popped flasks, 4 tries if I recall correctly, of which we died 2 times before the 20%, third try we reached 20% but we had to deal with 3 times the amount of normal skeletons and I was already too tired to remember what happened at the 4th one, I think we just wiped at the skeletons because alot of us died in the way to 20%

Literally just go and have a look at the forums. You'll find a lot of familiar names. What I can tell you for sure is that the top guilds are already testing it

Actual Nursa here, please stop pretending to be me.

>Haha guys we downed nef xd

Yeah, 11 years after everyone else

Yet I'm enjoying myself, the one feeling bitter and angry are you senpai.

Here's your reply, btw indi was with us last attempt as well

>j-just go look for some proof yourself

you're pathetic, nostbabby

you're seriously belittling them for having fun in a game?

I'm in my mid 20s now and played retail Vanilla up to Naxx back then, our server was shit so 4 horsemen was the end
yeah, some of the people in Nihilum are shit or only 19 years old, it's still fun to play with them, we're having good laughs while doing dumb shit
take the stick out of your ass for once
like what the fuck are you even doing ITT?

I know I was in the raid, he was doing it for free. if you don't think indi helped us greatly in bwl your delusional.

Yet we did it and we feel cheerful about it, thanks for reminding us, what your next step? Say nef was undertuned? That we'll never clear ZG? CRESTFALL?

>I know I was in the raid

which gate did Indi tank at Nef?
what side was he on at Razor?

Enjoying hanging around with a bunch of children then you sad pedo fuck

>haha yay we did it guys xd I love pretending to be a girl

No one cares

here are some more

>who invited us to a clear DM for buffs?
>who popped Ony head?
>who arrived late for Ony buff?

I don't doubt he helped and I'm glad he did, but it was a guild effort senpai

Questioning is just dumb, I could reply for him just to shitpost, I don't doubt he was in the raid.

>pretend to be a girl
Literally a strawman, keep trying to antagonize us and demonize us so you don't feel bad about missing out

>Questioning is just dumb, I could reply for him just to shitpost, I don't doubt he was in the raid.

top kek

>STOP BEING HAPPY ABOUT IT THINGS I DONT LIKE
Senpai you are laugh worthy, not everyone here feels like shit all the time like you do.

Missing out on what exactly?

A group of people to regularly have fun and play with, a community to be part of, stay in denial.

>"INDI IS JUST USING YOU KEKS TO GET TF!!!! HE WILL JOIN AFTER HE GOT IT"
>Indi starts moving overseas to another continent so he can't come to our raid for 1-2 months
>forms his meme guild where he invites leveling Nihilum alts for fun
>does an MC pug with randoms in his spare time
>gets incredibly lucky and has back to back binding drops
>REJOINS Nihilum and gets TF
>shitposter brains melt because it's the exact opposite of what they "predicted"
>everything settled now, finished moving and making preparations, can now attend raids again
>maintanks Razorgore and Chromaggus(where he even fucked up the first minute and almost wiped the raid several times), 2 bosses Nihilum has on farm
>"LOL YOU KEKS, INDI CARRIED, INDI CARRIED, CRESTFALL WWU"

lol.

Kekekek

But why would I want to associate with any of you? You seem to be making these baseless assumptions about my character based on my posts on an anonymous Chinese basket weaving forum.

What are you talking about?

>w-what are you talking about?

You forget the fact that he actually quitted the guild out of frustration and regularly told others to leave/give up on Nihilum because it didn't have a future and that we should all join normie guilds, don't trust indi, but he glad he stayed.

No one wants to give indi's his dues because he left us the first time, guy was a tremendous help and if you don't think that fuck off.

Wow! I want to fuck Indi!

I want Arteras to cook me bean stew!

I want to wake up to Grud playing bagpipes on my front lawn!

I want Lexd to rap about death to me!

I want to watch a girly movie with *****!

I want Glurf to bring his ship into my port!

I want Nursa to fucking die!

Where are you right now? Again, stay in denial.