The Sims General /tsg/

SimsVIP Journalistic Integrity Edition

>Last Time On /tsg/
>FAQ:Is TS4 worth playing yet?
Yes, TS4 is very much worth playing. They've added tons of free content in patches. Gamepacks and expansions have greatly increased the fun also. At least give it a pirate.

>Official News:
thesims.com/news
simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php
>Discord:
discord.gg/2gmDxEw

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Mods and Custom Content:

- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/RDKeBuTG
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed)
- Sims 1 + Complete Collection: pastebin.com/akQ8QXWq
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/m47uZqct

>Downloading Tray Files for Version Mismatch:
pastebin.com/aWC3Nc0T

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/TXiybiTu

>/tsg/ Sim Downloads:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WyivmPslqRVwU8eRLcY1a_SGFrdQ4qEVI1Oee3mXdTA/edit?usp=sharing

>Archive/Other Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>OP Template Resources
dropbox.com/sh/xfes0e760tkoojt/AACwI8al4j9fDCDCznxvCjwPa?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

pbproxytor.com/torrent/10569579/The_Sims_3_Complete_Collection_All_sp_ep_2014_repack_Mr_DJ
s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00028974885018437021
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>already ded

Lads pls.

pretty sure we're the only two right now

LIVE

>those chess pieces

What the actual fuck.
Not even PS1 tier.
They're not even trying.

Optimized for your mom's laptop.

Any recs for TS3 male skins? Everything I find is gaudy, Bellas-tier crap.

Is she going to eat Bella?

WEW

She's back!

Hi!

woo it's Betty!

Hi kitten.

>you'll never be a professional simguru

What's a sim guru anyway?

I hope they don't do it >for free.

WEW

lewd af Betty

Is there any ENB/SweetFX-type mod for TS2? I've googled but haven't found anything.

fuck, can anyone upload a copy of the mr dj launcher? I have the rest of the shit installed but the launcher has gone missing.

wat
Betty has always been a source of lewd.

Is there a TS4 Betty?

I don't think Betty user has the game.

Although a couple people have posted some they've made...

Do we know if the apartments in city living will be sims 2 or 3 style?

I recently tried 2, while I couldn't get into it I thought the apartment system was cool as fuck, with the neighbors and shit.

I do have it but I dont really play it.

Is Betty available for downloadifying?

I think I've read they'll have Sims 2 style apartments and Sims 3 style penthouses.

But we have to wait and see when they reveal more probably this week.

I think she is I have to check, the ts3 is though I know that for sure

Oh, I see.

Been so long I couldn't remember if you didn't have or didn't like it. kek

It's coming along nicely though. Slowly but still. Maybe try it out again after the new EP comes out.

Fucking christ. The sims 3 Mr DJ package bullshit launcher. I can't download an entire 20 gigabyte pack just for that. Is there another way of opening the game or am I fucked?

Is this cozy or cramped?

Suggestions maybe?

Only cramped because of the parasol. If you used a regular table without one, it'd be fine. If you want to keep it, move it closer to the fence to open up the rest of the space.

Wow, that's the genuine TS4 Betty right there. Someone else had one they made, but it seems like only the creators really do their own creations justice.

You shouldn't need the launcher dude, just try one of the other exe files

There are none. There are literally none. God fucking damn it I am so pissed off. First fucking day off in 23 days and this was my only fucking goal for today.

You were right.

Thanks senpai.

I'd send you mine but I don't have TS3 installed anymore. Sorry bud.

Where can I download her? If I can.

You lose a few chairs but it looks real cosy.

Nice one, user

Each game should have its own exe in its game folder

She's on the gallery, her name's Amy Lyongale, should be under the #ts4vg tag

Thanks!
Whats the next EP on the horizon?

>it seems like only the creators really do their own creations justice.
My GTAV Lydia is better than yours

The pack downloaded from here

pbproxytor.com/torrent/10569579/The_Sims_3_Complete_Collection_All_sp_ep_2014_repack_Mr_DJ

has its own version of a launcher because the crack uses this Mr DJ's folder instead of the EA one. It works with all the package files and such, and it was very stable. Somehow though, the launcher, which was seated on my desktop, has been deleted. Either accident or fuckery, I don't fucking know. There are no executables in any folder I have been able to find.

Is the discord particularly active?

The next EP is City Living, it adds apartments and stuff, though no new lifestates due to IMVU babies and indecisive white girls clogging up the fandom and not wanting anything spooky or wacky going on in their sims game for some reason

Currently downloading it. It'll be about 45mins to an hour. I'll put a link up to the launcher when it's installed.

I used to think that, but now I genuinely like mine better. Spoilered for offtopic

Best Mom.

Pfft

Hmm im psyched about apartments at least. I wish for more lifestates though.
Hi sweets!

Putting the sims 3 on after so long away from it, and finding all those lifestates in CAS was a bit of a shock.

It's such a shame the loading times are so horrendous.

>45 mins
user... I

I have a whopping 5mbps and a monthly data cap of 75gb. Thank you.

Its awesome to see you postin' again. Betts. You should bless us with your presence in the discord some time. Make sure to secure your name if you decide to stick around.

You're most welcome. Gotta make the most of those days off!

Yeah. It dies down a bit sometimes. But there's usually a couple people chatting in there.

But it's not like super fast where you'll get lost in the sea of shit.

>circlejerk reunion

Brings a tear to my eye.

Thanks

Glad to see you too love.
Will do! I didnt even know you had a discord.

>Next generation of sims will be extra retarded

You just got pranked bruh!
It's just a prank bruh!
Bruh, you just got pranked!

Kim please.

So I installed the Mr DJ repack and, following the shortcut it placed on my desktop, I assume this is the right file?

s000.tinyupload.com/index.php?file_id=00028974885018437021

If not let me know and I'll upload the right one.

>monthly data cap of 75gb
I think I would kill myself.

Can we make a note to the OP saying that the Sims Downloads are only for 4? or change the docs somehow? I don't wanna ruin anything

>Hire Entertainer
>Its the fucking gypsy

But Sims 4, french people aren't funny.

She looks great onstage, like she has some hauntingly beautiful song to sing.

They put her in some random outfit though. Sucks.

>wanna take screenshots to share stories about my sims like all the kewl kids
>Just cannot be arsed to try and herd my Sims to pose how I want
To make matters worse, my mouse wheel click is broken so I can't pan the camera easily...

Oh, she's in the op, neat!
(bathing problem fixed btw)

Hey, that's all I ever really did for a long time. Did a couple of stories but no ones done any for a while now. Wonder if there are any good ones a'brewin...!

Is there anything I can edit to make it stop raining so much?

I remember when in S1 they would play an actual game of chess with only valid movements and all. I miss that level of care Maxis would have so damn much...

>Then she was like "aaaah! Take it out!' which was odd because we used cucumbers before.
>Why are you telling me this?!
>Because, you're not into girls. Anyways she wouldn't stay still long enough for me to get ahold of it. God I wish she would make me make the noises I was making her make
>Please, just stop talking. Please Kim, Please.
>She was so scared, she thought it got stuck and we were going to have to go to the hospital.

Posing gets easier the more you do it. as for the mouse wheel problem you can use Z and X to zoom in and out and hold alt with Z or X to zoom in / out slower/smoother

Why is it that sometimes sims will make food and then eat it and other time you have to prompt them?

you can use cheats to just change the weather to sunny

Yeah, but I want it to not rain so much without my prompting.

They're sims. They're retards. lel

Which game?

You should see sims medieval
you cook a meal, set it down, and before you can eat it everyone else barges into your room and steals your food
my hubby did it, so I divorced him and threw him in the pit -b

Also, how do I remove the HUD for screenshots?

Tab?
maybe you're just in the wrong season, spring and fall rain alot. you can turn off rain all together in the options menu

And mods are the only way to make it rain less. The options are just on/off. There's no slider to control the frequency.

HALP I didn't get my physical degree from University. Isn't ti supposed to come in the mail?

Gotta be kidding me !

I'm already struggling financially with 1 kid, and now she gives 3 more. 3 boys.

Welp/1

A proud man with much to be proud about, Maximilian DeLavalette had accomplished much during his relatively brief tenure as an adult.

A refugee from Simbia, Max decided to volunteer for the fledgling Spacebourne Mobile Infantry Corps, where he was eventually chosen to serve as an officer. He is pictured here wearing the stripes of a captain.

He then went on to take advantage of the GI bill to go to college and obtain a business degree. However his contract still says he must serve for another couple of years.

Maybe you shouldn't have knocked her up then

>one of the kids is black

His accommodations leave a lot to be desired...

>dvds strewn about but no tv
por que

CDs.

At least thats what I thought they were...

you know you can put them in your computer
right
please tell me you're aware of that and were just being shortsighted

Oh my bad, still thought it was 2002
They looked like dvds, didn't associate it with the computer cause they weren't close to it. Oops

>2002
>DVD drives don't exist

user I have some bad news