Do people drive around with their high beams on because they're literally retarded?

Do people drive around with their high beams on because they're literally retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_VHZq_7eU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes.

The same reason people rubber neck at accidents, fail to move over to let someone pass, and fail to understand that turns can be made at greater speeds than 3mph.

I see more people driving with NO beams at night than with high beams.

>literally retarded
as opposed to figuratively retarded?

I think you are the retard here OP

youtube.com/watch?v=Ai_VHZq_7eU

>be OP
>suck dick on a daily basis
>make thread
>get called a fag

I see way more people driving with high beams on than without lights, but I shouldn't see anyone driving with no lights.

They are either Retarded or driving a Ricebox.
I swear to god, every ricer fuck is trying to blind everybody, Daytime? FUCKING HIGHBEAMS. well lit road, HIGHBEAMS. Coming up on my ass? HIGH BEAMS.
I have half a mind to nigger rig a spike strip to my rear bumper to disable ricers before someone less stable gives them lightening holes everywhere.

>be frogposter
>crossboard on Veeky Forums
>called a fag
>such is life
Fag

Are you sure they aren't just super JDM halogen xenon 8000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000K ice green blue turbo 150w ballast lights?

Those are also probably illegal lights or at least factory lights that weren't aimed after he maimed the front clip of his car. Hell they could be designed for LHT.

Ricers are scum.

>be this faggot
>stick other dudes dicks inside the forskin of my dick and then ask him to piss, making a forskin balloon.
>post on Veeky Forums about what a raging faggot i am
>get covered in piss and blood
>black guy comes over and rapes my wife while i watch
>suck his dick afterwords
fag

When I make a turn, my turn signal switch flicks forward and puts highbeams on so I have to keep my hand on it if I drive at night. Is there an easy fix? I'm not replacing anything big on my 29yo shitbox, I'm just tired of flashing people the first turn I make at night because I forget.

>literally literally doesn't literally mean literally

Yes, this
Female friend drives her ford focus with High beams on all the time because her low beams "suck"
>fix it then, the angle of the light will endanger other drivers
>lolol nope, I've checked and it doesn't make a difference
Women really shouldn't drive

and I've seen so many chinks/sandnigger taxi drivers/ dumb white bitches in fords, hondas and toyotas that have auto DRLs that illuminate the dash board fully.

So they drive around with no rear tail lights and shit visibility in front, but have no idea because they can see the speedometer so lolitsfine

Some do it because they're assholes. I've seen people drive around with off-road lights on and that's the reason I'm assuming they're on.

Daytime Running Lights

They are the law in some countries (Canada) and are the high beam elements on some cars. To save money, some manufacturers make common USA/Canada models.

i literally have no idea if i even have high beams or what exactly high beams are, i just turn the crank all the way if its night time or raining

Most people don't care about anyone else on the road. Really nothing else to it.

DRLs are not as bright and aren't what OP is talking about.

Many newer cars with halogen high beams undervolt them to act as DRLs. I notice people driving around at dusk/night with their fog lights on all the time (no fog, this is the desert).

Nice bait.

>literally retarded
yes. definitely yes.

it isnt though

I noticed that last night.

It's usually some nigger in a Nissan or a Dodge.

Definitely is. No one is that retarded.

apparently i am?

If you're legit, then kill yourself immediately

My sister used to do that, and when I told her high beams were on, she looked at my confused and I said "The little blue light on your dash means your highbeams are on"

And said said "No, that means my lights are on" and I was like.........

Same here. Some cars had dash lights that are already on, and don't think much about it.

ive had some people drive by me and almost blind me to the point of pulling over

ba dum tiss