How the fuck can I make this 200 Sentra GXE look cool...

How the fuck can I make this 200 Sentra GXE look cool? The car was too cheap with low mileage to pass up and it's manual but man is it ugly. Pic suggestions please.

Sell it and buy something else

Primer it, lower it, tint the windows, rust the hood, put a scoop on it, and plastidip the rims

Just turn it into a sleeper

It's looks good. Not overly styled compared to new cars. And it's not angry.

1: congrats on getting a manual non-SE-R model. The 2.5L SE-R models are absolute trash with a trash engine. It would be better if you could get a 2000-2002 SE 2.0L which comes with the 2.0L SR20DE.
2: The overall looks can't be changed much but subtle changes make a BIG difference.

First off, track down the entire body kit for an SE-R. front bumper, side skirts, rear bumper, and spoiler.

Secondly, do a big swap so the go matches the show. Swapping in a VQ series V6 from a Nissan Maxima using the 6 speed manual is becoming popular, and I believe you can order a kit to get the V6 in. Modify it properly and you could have a 300 HP N/A FWD V6 sleeper.

Don't forget the street glow

Mexican/10

my friend has those old maximas with the circular lights in the back and he gave me a ride once, I was surprised those things can go pretty fast

Maxima's are fantastic sleepers. That said, Nissan ruined the Maxima in 2004 but it didn't become absolute complete shit until 2007. Still waiting for the Maxima name to recover but they keep repeating the same mistake of making the CVT the only transmission.
The 6 speed manual was offered from 2002-2006.

How do you go from THIS...

... to THIS???

Carlos Ghosn.
That is all.
The man has single-handedly ruined Nissan while making them profitable.

Nismo muh nigguh. Nismo stickerz n shit. Slap that sheeeittt all over

It should also be noted that the Maxima's 6 speed manual is the exact same transmission as the Sentra SE-R 2.5L's but with a different bellhousing.

He ruined nissan by saving them from dying
Yep. Makes sense. Why are people so retarded

t. Carlos

Set it on fire and drive it down a highway

I'd have preferred Nissan had died.
Carlos Ghosn HAS ruined Nissan.
All the good interesting cars have been either killed or ruined. Nissan's quality, and reliability have taken a dive off a cliff. The only good thing they have going for them is the VQ V6 engine, which existed prior to Ghosn. The reliable and powerful SR20 has been replaced by a QR25 that likes to shit itself starting with the precat. Decent FWD transmissions have been replaced by rubber band CVTs that shit themselves if you so much as look at them wrong. And said shitty CVTs are the only options. The only decent cars they have now are the 370Z which is too heavy, and the GTR, which is too heavy and autotragic only. The only brightspot is the GTR's laptimes and the fact it uses a DCT which is actually reliable.
I would forgive a HELL of a lot if Nissan swapped out all those CVT's for DCT's

pretty sure that has a tortion bar rear suspension.....pretty fucking bad..i wouldnt even bother putting new tires on that.

sorry op but you coulda got a civic for the same price and its better.