US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/item=133641/eye-of-skovald&bonus=1497:1727
wowhead.com/item=137301/corrupted-starlight&bonus=1497:1727
youtube.com/watch?v=snXrqft31zM
youtube.com/watch?v=pbT-ooPlSqQ
youtube.com/watch?v=B7xai5u_tnk
youtube.com/watch?v=mOsrPqYPauc
youtube.com/watch?v=INzGy3eqf7A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Xth for the Dark Lady

I want to FUCK a goat

When will herbs and ore drop in price?
Fuck these 2k gold flasks.

Demon hunters are only plated by underage Brazilians

you could have saved her.

why didn't you stand up to the bullying /wowg/ ?

Asking for new thread.

Why don't you get a commission of your main?

The B in Belf stands for Breasts!

Breast Elfs!

Going out all over the world to play pokemon to catch pets isn't all that appealing. Furthermore, isn't Survival stronger?

I hate Resto more than any healing spec and after playing Blood on DK, I don't think I can play Guardian. In my experience of playing hybrid classes, there will almost always come a time when you're asked to play healer/tank and that thought brings bile to rise up into my throat.

I'll keep at it via WQs and garrison missions while I explore other options. Off-tangent but I have wowhead.com/item=133641/eye-of-skovald&bonus=1497:1727 and wowhead.com/item=137301/corrupted-starlight&bonus=1497:1727 and I'm not sure how those procs affect my overall damage output. Should I just use static int/haste trinkets?

Priest one begs to differ. Holy shit that place is awful. It's only compounded by the fact that it's filled to the brim with literal whos + Alonsus.

please explain

What are you listening to right now /wowg/ ?

youtube.com/watch?v=snXrqft31zM

>only 7 inches
>too small to play a tank
>too big to play a healer
>hate playing dps
>tfw

Who the fuck is this??

What Alliance race do I make my monk?

/outlaw/

rapier skin when

Hippogryph

me

how do i get into RP on a PvE server?

Women deserve to die

youtube.com/watch?v=pbT-ooPlSqQ

Reminder that if you aren't willing to suck your waifus dick you don't deserve her.

Fuck all you autists, snugzugs are clearly the way to go.

Wow they sure fucked up rep rewards.

>play druid till 110
>have fun for the time leveling him
>do mythics and WQs
>suddenly no fun anymore
>still have a rogue, priest, shaman, warrior, warlock and hunter to push to 110

questing is a chore in fucking legion
any advice?
i just don't know what to main

find someone
whisper them
"hey wanna play pretend"
if they say yes show them your dick
if they say no show them your dick
either way show them your dick

my penis is less than 3 inches
what class do I play

Worgen cant be monks user

Resto or Feral (dps) Druid?

No Idea where to put my artifact points and they are cluttering my bags now

I use a static int/haste trinket and just yesterday got Chrono Shard. Didn't really run much dungeons as Shadow with that one yet, was helping guildies with dungeons as Holy.
Overall the procs are SOME dps boost, Eye of Skovald helps a bit with AoE, but in my personal opinion flat stats ones are more valuable as ie. Skovald trinket proc is hard to quantify.
Are you running Reaper of Souls? That talent can easily yield you 15+s of VF uptime when the boss is below 35% hp.

What went wrong?

>being THIS much of a virgin

>tfw you have goons to do your dirty work

Why are night elves the lewdest?

Fugg

there's nothing worse than macro dicks in art

plz respond

if only they looked like that and didn't have the pig noses

: /

Outlaw rogue is tons of fun.
Priest is only good for Holy.
Shaman is only good for Resto, even then it's aoe healing is fucking garbage unless the party is stacked, if they're spread out good luck.
I'm biased towards Prot war, the other two specs are both boring and garbage to play.
Warlock is LOL
Hunter has one fun spec and that's BM, MM does higher dps but is literally the most boring spec in the entire game by a fair margin.

Official /wowg/ Legion zone tier list.

God tier - Suramar
Top tier - Azsuna
Good tier - Stormheim
Mid tier - Val'sharah
Shit tier - Highmountain

Which model is this? Also, which textures?

They fucked a lot after not needing to worry about impregnation for millenia.

prot warrior

the invitation

;_;

The Draenei win in the more important assets, though.

Warrior
DK
DH

Ret

My dick is almost 6" and curved. What class?

>ralph and bearheart are back together again

confirmed cutest wowg couple?

Are your tastes more exotic?
Do you desire someone a little out of this world?
Are hooves your thing, but succubi a little too much for you?

Read on, my friend...

I'd just arrived off the boat to Azuremyst when I stopped a group of Draenei dames around the ripe young age of 230. They were laughing and having a great time. What luck, still on the docks and I'd found exactly the type of fun, energetic Draenei women I wanted to meet on this trip.

At first a bit anxious, I breathed deeply and reminded myself, "they too are here in Azeroth on vacation, looking to meet new people and have a great time."

Sure enough, they were delighted to see one devilishly charming Gnome like myself in the Exodar. It even turned out we were both staying near the Vault of Lights. We exchanged deep, penetrating glances into each others eyes, promising to meet again near A'dal later that night.

The next day, I met another beautiful Draenei woman - the gleam of her horns gave only the gentlest of glimpses into her refined tastes. I asked why she was visiting the Exodar, when in shock, she told me she wasn't visiting - she lived here.

The words I spoke to myself before returned to my mind:

"She is on vacation, looking to meet amazing people and have a great time."

I had it all wrong, she wasn't on vacation at all! Then suddenly, the grinding gears of my mind clicked: I'd been claiming to myself that they were so receptive because they were on vacation. What a gnollish excuse!

I'm a fun, interesting guy who any sensible minded girl would love to group with, on vacation or not! Now when I meet Draenei girls, I remind myself of the simple truth:

"She too is looking to meet people and have a great time."

huntard

Disc priest

Hey, I'm looking for someone to gift me WoW with the new xpac. In return we will play together every day and I will send at least one new nude photo every day to you. I expect to spend at minimum one hour in game every day - hopefully(?), we can talk on skype as we play - which is what works for me but we can switch over to vent or whatever you use later if you want me to join your guild.

I have played before but it was a while back so I do have some catching up to do. The only other requirement I have of you other than the game play is to be kind to me, kindness is the only thing I really care about. Pls no bully. Pic related but old timestamp I have no problems proving it's me with a new timestamp though. If interested add me on skype, my add is opalcocoon, please specifically say you are adding me from /v/ only because someone posted my add on /soc/ recently and I don't want to accept the adds from /soc/.

youtube.com/watch?v=B7xai5u_tnk

Why is Silvermoon such a shit?

>login
>remember im a fucken blood elf MAALE
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

because their empress was literally the biggest slut on azeroth before she became a snake after thot patrol got her, and they're being led by Tyrande "Fat futa cock" Whisperwind

Anything but that please.

Why disc?

Yeah I use RoS though I use Void Lord paired with Fortress of Mind on Maw and HoV because Odyn and Helya don't have execute phases. Otherwise I use RoS+ToF 90% of the time.

Are you using Power Infusion over Mindbender?

This is my withered army training tune
youtube.com/watch?v=mOsrPqYPauc

>playing fire mage in open world
>Ice barrier and frost nova are baseline now
>autism flaring

am I the only one?

youtube.com/watch?v=INzGy3eqf7A

>tfw making 75k gold a day being a scribe.

When will the party end?

Someone do this and post her nudes here please.

>find an undershirt that goes well with my mog
>it comes from the Brawler's Guild
God damn it

>fat futa cock
You wish

fuck off with your class/spec streamlining bullshit
you ruined this game

Reminder that Fury is literally the alpha bull spec for warriors.

Arm betas need not apply.

How? Darkmoon cards?

Curved upwards is paladin
Curved to the right is dh
Curved to the left is hunter
Curved downwards is warrior

I wanna make her my wife t b h

it's a tranny, isn't it?

level a warlock

yes/no?

Can I ask a gm for 7 days free?

I wan't to try this out before buying it.

Glyphs only

Big dick daddy carrying groups and being strong and unkillable.

And yet Arm deals more damage.

>Ask for honesty and truth, be honest about what kind of friend you consider him and even though he knows he will never be that he keeps saying he is
>Keeps you strung along for 7 months, when his hypocricy was showing i pointed that out aka wall of text each week only to fall to the sweet web of denial once he talks
>He is so "important" others should orbit and talk to him, too cool to talk to others first
>Typical hypocrite normie that doesnt like you for who you are but doesnt mention anything because he wants +1 friend
>Once the lies have been revealed and i can no longer be controlled he openly admits he didnt like my attitude and intersts
Sorry, that scum is a terrible person, just like most idiots like him, plus he is a worthless courtesy clerk.

And one day, i ll take my revenge :3

PI is imo better for 5mans, it will recharge between bosses when you're going at a normal pace and a 15-ish stack VF into PI into Torrent is a gigantic load of damage because of how Torrent works.
I generally don't change talents between dungeons though, I just know that on Helya I'll suck and on Odyn I'll perform ok but not super great. Also Odyn has ezmode ToF via Obliterators.

>Tyrande "Fat futa cock" Whisperwind
>Implying she isn't the one taking fat futa dick 24/7

the ass is kind of compact so it might be

Where do you think you are

Yo bitch where you at, I sent you 3 messages

What do you think I'm doing?

depends, are you a masochist?

its also horribly boring

not that fury is any better

>Curved to the left is hunter
Damn it I don't want to play hunter!

Don't you need a big dick for big dick daddy carries? I think I'm average at best.

How do I get a cute /wowg/ bf?

I mean, it's going to be buffed right?

how is arms boring? The FR build is one of the most active in the game

does artifact knowlegde work for all specs? I feel like it would

Gathering the herbs yourself or buying the mats? What glyphs sell the most?

I just finished the inscription quests and really need to make some gold but haven't looked into it too much.

Be a cute zuggirl and leave your battletag

>you will never enalve Elisande, Tyrande, and Azshara and turn them in the cumdumps Nelfs are meant to be

it's pretty strong. Too many shitters representing it, tho. It's probably the most shitter attractive class in the game.

>implying she dosent do both

why do people listen to nigger music unironically?

Destruction is the only viable choice, right?

yes

fr build is boring as fuck
yes you press a lot of buttons but the core of it just jacking up your mortal strike, using it on CD and keeping colossus active

you don't even use execute, one of the most iconic warrior skills