/maag/- Marvel Avengers Academy General

>You'll never beat Kingpin Edition

>What is this? Is it Free?
A shitty freemium game. With cute waifus, husbandos, and the best writing Marvel has put out since Civil War. If you want to accomplish anything, you'll have to spend money or kill yourself.

>Current event:
Daredevil monthlong event. Currently, Act 4 is going on where you can recruit Punisher if you spend all your money or hack. You can fight Kingpin for some upgrade items but you'll likely not get very far.

>Other Links:
Discord: discord.gg/cURq6
Reddit AMA Pastebin: pastebin.com/U91LWGbH
Daredevil Event Interview @ Marvel: marvel.com/news/video_games/26639/marvel_avengers_academy_battles_a_king-sized_threat
How to become permanently Free from this game: homedepot.com/p/Everbilt-3-8-in-x-75-ft-Camouflage-Rope-18614/202048185

Other urls found in this thread:

shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shitpostersacademy.tumblr.com/
Link to this wonderful work of art

why are there so many furries?

Reddit seems to have calmed down, because not surprisingly they forget everything in a day.

Dead thread is dead.

Punisher never. I keep forgetting he has 140k and not 14k. It's impossible

Yeah it's pretty crazy how hard they made him.

My ultimate goal is to at least get Punisher to Rank 3. I have 570 shards I'm willing to spend on it. Who wants to bet if I'll accomplish it

You won't. I am almost 100% sure

And because Tony shrank her boobs.

That was truly his crime.

You're running without the hack? WTF is wrong with you?

iOS

Indeed, just like how Daisy does not have an ass.

For the amount of shards you would need, it would be cheaper to buy a new android device.

You're a natural born chump.

They would lose everything from the previous events though. Unless you can transfer your IOS file to an Google account.

I'm so sorry

According to Reddit the stats have been buffed.

Who's stats? Did they make this easier or harder for us?

They buffed the heroes stats, but not like it will actually help with how broken Kingpin is already.

Oh, they did. Everyone health just jumped up like 200-300. I dunno if that helps though considering at Streaks4-6 he's still gonna do more than 3000 damage

Yeah, it's a pretty useless upgrade.

If you contact support you can get them to transfer your save file

Well at least there is hope for the IOS players that see the light and just start using Andy.

>tfw want Punisher bad enough to consider jewing out for him
>tfw all my heroes are underleveled because of poor planning on my part and constantly getting fucked over by 4 hour dorm chair missions

help, I want Punisher but I only just beat Kingpin streak 2. they made him so qt too, I need him.

Yeah but it's support. They'll just ignore your ticket and send you a batch email saying
>we just rolled out a new update, we'll say it fixed your problem but it really just caused more problems

True, their support is abysmal

I think this must be the slowest general on the board. I guess it's to be expected for a semipopular mobile game. At least we are fast enough to somewhat stay alive.

Although I guess it also makes us have little drama so that's nice

You're gonna need to spend money to refill your crits. If your team is underleveled, they probspby wont be able to take a single hit from streak 6, so you'll want to go first each time.

Yeah crits are super important for the bosses. It's impossible to win otherwise

so you think they're going to drop the remaining bobbleheads on us right before the event ends again?

We had like 3 hours last time. That was too much time

We're losing most of the threads well before bump limit, and that's even with blatanly obvious desperation bumping.

It's functionally impossible for F2P to get him. Even with the extra crate shards, and the recent stat boost. I'm using an auto job hack and I'll still just get power man at best, but even that's not guaranteed..

Link to the last thread

here

Is there anywhere online that archives all the story screencaps? I missed pretty much this entire event's worth because I haven't had any spare 4-6 hours for the actions due to training.

Shit load of people quit because f2p is no longer viable if you want to get all the characters.
Used to be p2p would only get shit like special costumes and fast track to rank up event chracters.
But now you miss out on a lot of shit if you don't pay up.

Maybe reddit. Or try and crack their data files cause they have dialogue shit there

N, there isn't.

Have they been changing times on tasks like they did for Mysterio? I feel like IF task at Stark Tower took 6hrs, not 1:30

yeah I think that happened when the episode went live, I did the first one with him and Hellcat since they were changed to the same length

What's the next event?

Halloween event.

> implying more than 2 days between events.

Are you fucking mad?

It's really weird how much Coulson looks like a full grown adult at Ranks 3-5. He really stands out

Halloween's a six-week event, user.

If this is true then that would make me stop playing.