/wtc/ - Witcher, Cyberpunk, Forced Memes and Gwent General - (/krw/, /cpg/, /fm/, /gwt/)

"/wtc/ ends, nothing begins" Edition

Standalone Gwent is announced!
playgwent.com
>Trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=OqNet72FPF8
>Join the BETA
youtube.com/watch?v=OMAfWM_D5zo
>Gameplay demo (E3)
youtube.com/watch?v=zabgNv6f2ZY
>Gameplay Demo (Gamescom)
youtube.com/watch?v=avlMgLy4H_w

Patch 1.30 is out!
>Changelog
wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/mkt/document/Changelog-1.30-ENG.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
f.wtcg.pl/
>Experimental first-person perspective mod for TW3
www.skacik.pl/test.zip

Links:
>Pastebin containing Witcher gear locations, TW1+2 and books info
pastebin.com/qhpfPiqJ
>Debug Console Commands
mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
youtube.com/watch?v=YrrzVp2HIMk&feature=youtu.be&list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>All vanilla Gwent cards ready to be printed out
imgur.com/a/gV1y5
>Gwent Standalone cards
imgur.com/a/nJ3Df
>Redirect to the current thread
wtcg.pl

Cyberpunk 2077
>First trailer
youtube.com/watch?v=P99qJGrPNLs
>Creator about Cyberpunk 2077's world
youtube.com/watch?v=xYxt7cwDk4E

Previous thread

Fuck andrew for writing that ending, had to make me tear up, the bastard.

I still think Geralt should have died in every ending of the TW3. Him living just feels kinda wrong.

It does, I really expected Ciri to alone come out alive in that Aen Elle/Witcher and bros war, it really feels weird to have a "happy ending" like the Witcheress ending in that game.

But the bad dad ending is also way too dark, yet feels right, too bad they ruined it with Blood and Wine by making it worthless, Empress ending even by being retarded feels the closest to the books as an ending.

>Empress ending even by being retarded feels the closest to the books as an ending.
Closest in tone but not in theme or content. Bad Dad I think is the best executed. But a bit of a rehash in that everyone dies (assuming Yen an heros, since she never shows for whatever reason)

Yeah, if Ciri had been the only one to live I would have been pretty content, I just really expected Geralt (and maybe Yen too) to die.

>But the bad dad ending is also way too dark, yet feels right
Yeah, it's pretty dark. I also just love the way the Weavess taunts Geralt at the end.

Yeah that is what I meant, the tone, not the retarded content of it, though nicely executed, which mind-boggles me why they put the most effort into it.

I think Yen kills herself, then Geralt went on his suicidal rampage, but Blood and Wine came and ruined that entire ending.

>Yeah, if Ciri had been the only one to live I would have been pretty content, I just really expected Geralt (and maybe Yen too) to die.

Same here, the only loses you would see in the entire conflict that are characters of importance to the story are Vesemir and Lambert, too damn few.

>Yeah, it's pretty dark. I also just love the way the Weavess taunts Geralt at the end.

And the way he destroys her.

Just started NG+ (this time going for Triss to see that side of the story too) and I just realized that G O' D hangs out at the White Orchard Inn.

There is literally nothing wrong in lusting for Ciri

Except for the fact Yennefer will be after you.

Hello. I've played both The Witcher 1 & 2 and I'm about to start the 3rd game. Are there any mods I should use for a first play through? Any minor improvements or quality of life mods. Second what kind of settings could I expect with a 380/i5 6500 @ 1920x1080?

If I had to redo my first playthough, I would definitely use a combat re-balancing mod, and possibly an alchemy system overhaul mod.

The game's at its best at the start, when you have to approach each combat encounter by making a plan and choosing the right potions and equipment.

Once you hit the early mid-game, though even on the hardest difficulties, Geralt's combat potential starts scaling exponentially, and you can just start slashing your way through everything. It sort of cheapens the experience.

>1.30 Patch not in the link

Jesus lads youre useless

Geralt and Triss OTP!

Also, depending on what type of player you are, you may want to get an experience curve mod.

The xp gain is balanced so that a player can beat the game by only doing the main quest line, but there are a ton of sidequests. If you do the majority of sidequests, you will start badly outleveling the content.

I would gladly share a cigarette with Triss.

this

Another OTP! :3

YURI SHIT
FUCK OFFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

FUCKING FUCK OFFFFF
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

But that was Ciri's healthiest relationship ;_;

this one is better.

It is true though, Ciri falling in love with a rapist because of Stockholm Syndrome is still more normal than the usual guys that are in it for the Lara Dorren genes, like a certain elf.

numero uno wiafuroni

yuno it mi familia

Pure

i am going to tickle triss's asshole with my tongue

>page triss

Should I just play on a higher difficultly? I'd have to be more careful in combat and plan plus I think theres an xp nerf?

Hey guys, haven't been to this general in a couple months.

1.) How's Gwent development going? Does it look fun?

2.) Any mods you would recommend me on my 2nd full playthrough? Going to do one this fall/winter.

H-here I go!

>page yen

dont post a comment like this ever again

now delete this

are mods breaking with patch 1.31?
everything works fine with 1.30

I finished the game yesterday and got the bad ending. I felt like it was depressing but not bad at all. I call it "The Witcher ending" instead of bad. It felt quite poetic especially if you help the werewolf at the end.

Are there any gold exploits that have not been patched?

No! She's not really on the other side! ;_;

no

Ciri a shit

Well, the problem with that is Geralt has to completely mess things up with Ciri in a way that doesn't make much sense. I would have much preferred it if he sacrificed himself to save her.

Delete

Why CDPR beard man is sad to Andrew?

Objectively cuter than Triss or Yen.

Well they originally planned to have Avallac'h actually betray her, so that may have been an option, but they have hack writers.

I want to touch Trissfu.

Eskel won't be happy with that...

>Mother Nenneke has been a relatively big character in the books (bigger than Shani at least).
>Doesn't show up in any of the games
Why

Ciri!!!

She would be busy in Ellander, would have been awesome to see her in-game though.

You're not Yennefer... She normally includes :3

D-damn... You're onto me...

My Geralt loves his Trissfu.

Oh shit there's an ending where Geralt dies? Fuck I've been avoiding spoilers for so long.

Anyway on to the reason why I'm here, I'm currently level 17 and I have the full cat school set, everything is fine except for the silver sword, I have one which has +95 armor piercing and 21% chance to stun - but has 66 less damage than the cat feline silver sword, me thinks the 66 damage draw back is worth it yes? Been enjoying it specially against 1v1 fights.

Damn you CDPR, you ruined other games for me. I try and try to get into other single player games, but they just feel hollow and uninteresting. Even the games I previously enjoyed now feel bland.

The attention to detail in Witcher 3 is on a such high level, it feels like a real, living, breathing world. The characters are so varied and interesting they make NPC's in other games look like emotionless pieces of clay. This game makes me actually feel real life emotions and care about the characters.

The soundtrack conveys the tone of each moment perfectly. Ambiance noise is fantastic.

The graphics are breathtaking and the variety of environments we get to see is more than satisfactory.

This is the best game ever.

You forgot to mention Trissfu though.

She is great, I love her.

And yet, the stupid decisions they made during the development of this game will always hold it back.

This game deserved to be more, way more than what it is in its current state.

i'm replaying witcher 1, just killed the beast and the villagers

i haven't noticed it before but everyone else is also ded not just the ones that wanted to kill abigail

who killed them?

>page triss

i want to kiss her.

ciri a whore
yen a bitch
triss a slut

I'm okay with that.

You forgot Geralt, he's the biggest slut of all.

geralt is a player, men can't be sluts

Being sexist in 2016 hehe xd

>ciri a whore

Just finished Heart of Stone, man what a good expansion. Getting ready to start Blood and Wine.
Shani >>>>>> everyone else

Those pants are ugly.

>page 10

Sure they can! And Geralt happens to the biggest!

I think Geralt fucked more women than Genghis Khan in terms of numbers.

I want to create princes and princesses with Ciri

Does she want to?

>tfw Ciri will never be your wife and Geralt and Yen will never be your in laws

>Yen will never be your in law
Probably for the best tbqh, could you imagine what she'd be like?

Cute, sweet and caring? With an eager eye wanting her grandchildren to grow up in the best of ways? To one day see them rule Nilfgaard, with a just and honorable hand.