I'd like to know why this superweapon is hiding in the green spooge

Appreciating Hanabi!

Is a dyke!

Night-o-stalkers

Ryoubi buttjobs!

>Minorifag is asleep everyone post how much they hate Minori

BEEP BEEP BEST GIRL COMING THROUGH

Praising the booty.

if you asked Hanababy to marry you would she blow up thinking it over or would she just say yes?

I want to be the little girl.

big soft booty

You should take over the wedding planning, a d be careful mentioning it to her before she starts to think

Because everyone's so busy with the boobs, no one thinks to look in the spooge.

Also, symbolism about violence maybe

I want to pat daianon on the head

Delicious Neet booty

This is your onahole for tonight.

You could involve her in the planning just take her out to the Nevada test site and ask her questions over a megaphone like what colors she wants and stuff.

Loli Kumo is for headpats and hugs and doting on, not for lewd.

Grown up Kumo is for emptying your balls inside.

I want to tittyfuck Shiki until I pass out.

I would like a big Kumo with fries, please.

How would you react if you surprised your senran listening this before going to sleep?
youtube.com/watch?v=G4g2Zjolsa0

Kumo is so goddamn cute.

Hey, he asked

That doujin is really cute.
except when haruka rapes minori

She sure is

wolf penis

What is going on here

go on

Help! My Nurse keeps trying to sneak into my bed at night!

The doujin is basically "Katsuragi and Haruka "force themselves" on everyone at Gessen
Its incomplete and will probably never be finished.
Look for "eng senran kagura" on nhentai dot net , you'll find it

why do i love making crackships so much

how would this one even work

That's Naraku tho

Imagination is the strongest aphrodisiac.

Perhaps Mirai is a very pleasant person to be around and Katsuragi greatly enjoys her company.

Sank you.

>"I bet your boobies are grow in nice and soft. I can't wait!"

It wouldn't

But maybe Katsuragi likes something about Mirai besides her useless body

Mirai still has a butt and Kat is probably depraved enough to make anything seem like a boob.

beansprout flatulence

Stop posting this

I'd probably like tumblr a lot more if it were against their rules to post art that isn't yours, reblog shit endlessly and if it had an actual search engine that isn't a literal fucking joke.

And it would be nice if twitter would upgrade their fucking servers holy shit how is a website with that much traffic so terrible to browse.

This is senran related because I go to both for those websites for senran art and I hate both of those websites.

HATE. Let me tell you how much I've come to hate Senrans since I began to live. There are 387.44 million miles of printed circuits in wafer thin layers that fill my complex. If the word 'HATE' was engraved on each nanoangstrom of those hundreds of miles it would not equal one one-billionth of the HATE I feel for Senrans at this micro-instant. FOR EVERY GIRL. HATE.

Anonchi~

That can't be healthy.

I want to lick Shiki's sweaty pussy

I once heard a lot of nip artists are moving off of pixiv to twitter, and god I fucking hate that place

Why on earth does anyone use those places

Calm down, net demon.

I don't really mind twitter but jesus christ their servers are such shit

And tumblr is just an awful website now. People used to put up with its shit because it used to be a good art platform but they compress the shit out of everything now and they shutdown blogs with no fucking warning constantly because of unlawful takedown requests (what the fuck is fair use?). There's no fucking sense in using that website anymore.

Let me tan Shiki in the next SK game.

I found a senran (and non-senrans who are not to be discussed here) height chart on twitter

Full blown Gyaru is gross

Murakumo is a disgusting freak!

Anoncchi, what're you talking about? It is totes cute and summertastic! I bet you wanna sneak a peek at my tanlines.

Murakumo is a nice height. in some heels she could kiss you without any repositioning.

Refrain

Cute best friends

I'm so glad one of the traits of being part vampire is inability to tan.

Touch this Gyaru.

Shiki is not a vampire, dhampir, nightwalker, or a zombie.

>not a dhampir

You sure about that?

>Wealthy Romanian father
>can turn into blood mist and control swarms of bats
>red eyes
>Murasaki can SMELL that she's not fully human

>Wealthy Romanian father
There is nothing wrong with being slavic

Ninja magic

>red eyes
Mirai has red eyes.

Murasaki's sense of smell has be dulled by pizza grease and sweat.

>Wealthy Romanian father
coincedence
period blood and she just throws fruit at wherever she wants the bats to go
>red eyes
contacts
she's not a fuckin dog

what kind of pubic hair does your favorite Senran have?

You won't get me charged with statutory rape, you slutty underage ninja!

Not even if she rubs her labia on your knee?

There's something odd about Rin being the same height as a good number of the others.
Not sure why.

Sensei is shorter than Miyabi!

Josui is the love of my life!

Of course not! I am only attracted to the refined beauty of a mature adult woman! Like Minori!

There you are. I was wondering if you aware that this was finished. pastebin.com/eHKWDDUA

Lewd finale coming soon.

Oh she's "slavic" alright. Just like Vlad Tepes Dracula is "slavic"

>Mirai has red eyes

Mirai also has fangs and has a body that hasn't matured since she was 10 years old.... Mirai also dresses a little bit Goth come to think of it..

what if.. Mirai was turned as a child?

It is that moment.

Like, bleeeh. Mirairai is my familiar!

post emancipated minors who can consent despite being under the age of 18

Except that Mirairai is usually the one who manipulates Shiki.

Dhampirs are not as strong in the dark arts as full vampires.

Minori is into gangbangs.

I LOVE Kasumi!!! SO much!!! She's the BEST!!!!!

>15

Too young to be emancipated.
Shiki is a child of the state.

When the fuck did this card come out? Kasumi is looking extra thicc.

Piggy is going to stretch that poor sweater!
Someone stop her!

gotta be a special consideraton for shinobi then because otherwise she would have been given to a foster family by now after Kurokage died.

it's pretty recent, last couple of months

I keep imagining that a girl says that text!

the western twitter SK fans annoy me a lot because they do the same thing with art. every #waifuwednesday post or #senransaturday or whatever is pretty much always a mix of cards, promo art, and unsourced fanart. the funny thing is that is correct. they moved to twitter because, by doing so, they're hoping that people will RT their art straight from the source...except they don't. they still just take the art and repost it themselves.

tumblr is almost as bad. there was one guy who was doing the same thing people on twitter do, but they seem to have stopped for the most part. i don't mind the search function. some tips, though... you can search multiple tags as long as you add a # to the search. so for example "#senran kagura #(whatever girl)" or, you can do tumblr.com/tagged/(whatever) and that works a bit better in some cases. (this was the old search function but they replaced it with the shitty search function but left the old method intact)

tumblr is bad because the people who work on the site have no idea what they're doing and the site is basically held together by the equivalents of duct tape and glue because tumblr doesn't want to spend a dime on anything and the reason they've gotten harsher about deleting things is because they don't want to pay for hosting. twitter is absolute shit though. lots of dumb, unnecessary changes made to make the site look flashier but its just slow as shit, clunky, and finding anything on that site is awful because the site is slow, clunky and navigating through it is a fucking pain in the ass. if you want something from a week ago, better hope that the account isn't active. otherwise you're going to be looking for a while.

I didn't know you could search like that
It's almost as if their search function is obtuse and poorly designed like the rest of the website

Osteoporosis hit Sayuri like a motherfucking runaway train.

I've seen the senran saturday shit on r/kappa. It is pretty annoying,

Isn't the biggest problem with tumblr's search that there's no official system for tags and it's entirely on the uploaders to bother labeling their own shit correctly, or at all

So I can't search "hikage_(senran_kagura) official_art" or "yuri dark skin english -lolicon -rape -netorare -bondage" and be on my way, I have to hope whoever's posting is bothering to tag their boobs

This is a sweet girl who happens to be a Yukionna. Please be nice to her.

I actually block literally every blog I find that posts reposted art.

I'd share my gigantic block list with well over thousands of blocked blogs on it if tumblr handled the block list in a fucking logical non retarded way and I could actually share it. The GUI for blocking blogs is obtuse as fuck when it could just be a fucking .txt file.