FNAF WORLD: gamejolt.com/games/fnaf-world/124921

>Links
Official Site: scottgames.com
Asset Rips: s.rtag.me/freddy
IRC: #FNAF on Rizon
Fan Booru: 5naf.booru.org
Writing Archive: pastebin.com/fryFnrQ9
Voice Archive: pastebin.com/8mN8gJYP
List of Content Creators: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1clzZcsTzZzZh6EUFR-nmF4F7zHiXTCeB4AehZLF1OHs/edit?usp=sharing
Zeemap: zeemaps.com/map?group=1130935

>NO NEW THREAD UNTIL WE HIT 750 POSTS OR 250 IMAGES
>REMINDER TO REPORT AND IGNORE SHITPOSTING

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1zTIsE3HHb_cHf-K8viwMl7RCl7Kq41Y4FREbYWUptlU/edit?usp=sharing
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=37328
picosong.com/TLvX
picosong.com/T2nS
picosong.com/T2Y9
picosong.com/T2CY
picosong.com/TXE9
picosong.com/TXEE
picosong.com/TXEA
picosong.com/TXEr
reddit.com/r/FNaFb/comments/50psem/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for Toy Chica playing tennis

That's cute. I'm digging the sense of action.

I'm using this one then.

Someone buy me a pizza pillow.

>pizza scented
Oh god. Artificial scents are all terrible, and pizza is consistently one of the worst. Trying to sleep on this would be hell.

After way too damn long, Night 2 of Inside My Shoes is finished and can be read here:
docs.google.com/document/d/1zTIsE3HHb_cHf-K8viwMl7RCl7Kq41Y4FREbYWUptlU/edit?usp=sharing

I'm happy with how this one turned out, I've been studying up on a lot of horror writers the past month and a few pages of outlining work for this one and the next chapter which will be Day 3. I'm still trying to capture that same sense of uneasy dread FNAF1 has and the OC of old carried. Any reception, thoughts, criticism, or pointing out of any typos is appreciated.

Is the wiki the worst FNAF community?

What is she sweating?

Reddit and Wiki, as well as Steam Forums, combine to be some of the worst communities ever. Can't forget YT as well.

Tabbed this for later.

Pizza grease

Semen.

user

you don't understand

the worst community is all of them, in different ways

we just take refugee here because we are at least more tightly knitted, as opposed to the seas of shit in youtube, reddit, the wiki, and tumblr

this doesn't even go in the deeper, more unforeseen realms of the internet

now have a bon

Excess water after splashing a cup of water on her face to cool down some overheating stuff in the head region.

Well that boner is dead now.

But not us, right?
Seriously, all you did was list every major FNAF fanbase besides us.

I asked it in the last thread, but what are some stories that you guys recommend that aren't smut?

Take this
5naf.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=37328

I really like Punchy's panties. They look really cute and comfy.

The coloring is elegant but she seems small-framed, it may be the resolution.

The modern general is just as bad as youtube, reddit, and steam a majority of the time. The paranoia over everything and lack of OCfags and user completely ruin any sense of tight-knit companionship the thread had. Beyond that, everyone bitches over everything, like something as simple as making a new thread, or this very post. Not to mention how the worth of user is gone entirely since 'GUESS WHO~' stopped being a meme and user posts are no longer taken at face value. It does have rare nights or days where it comes together like it used to though. I'm going to once again stay hesitantly optimistic that Sister Location will bring some people back.

i still do not understand some things about your foxy

did she always had a dick, or was it installed on e day because reasons

good art as always tho

It's not about "us". It's about the fact that while we do participate in idiotic arguements and pointless drama, we do not solemly stand by every single belief we have about the series. We also have an age average of about 24, contrary to the other communities. Compare typical comments with any from any of the others and you'll see what I mean. Which kind of types become regular in those places is very obviously unlike what's normal here.

That's not to paint them as the devil and us as anything pristine, but we're far, far beyond them. Not even saying that in a superior way, they're just little children.

I love your Foxy. She's genuinely cute and likable in her non-lewd pics.

Theres also this

FUTAFAGS GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Shitposting aside, it's good and I like the colors you put. Nice drawing!

This is going off personal likes:
Anything Sy saving the Affection ones because sexy eldritch tentacle on endo action
Changing Channels
Root's stuff
Smiss's stuff

Can't help you on the slice of life stuff

That's a fat knot

She more or less always had the dick, but would swap out for stage performances.

When was the last time we had an OCfag come back only to leave again immediately after?

Oh boy, I can't wait to see Ghost's reaction

Here's some picosongs from last thread

picosong.com/TLvX
picosong.com/T2nS
picosong.com/T2Y9
picosong.com/T2CY
picosong.com/TXE9
picosong.com/TXEE
picosong.com/TXEA
picosong.com/TXEr

I'm glad that voicefagging is sort of making a comeback.

Mister Miller. The protagonist for Inside My Shoes. I originally was going to use this design for Michael Schmidt as far back as when I was sketching nightguards while writing the first chapter of Toying With You, but found a better use for Mike that fit the lore of FNAF 1 better, I'll draw Mike later on. The only real difference from that design around two years ago and now is a shift in facial structure and skin tone from Hispanic to Native American, given the large amount of Native Americans in the Georgia and Alabama areas where a majority of my stories take place.

Honestly not super into big guys, but it's well-drawn and nice to see the Nightmares being used period. Poor things just collect dust 90% of the time. The Phantoms are starting to erode at this point.

I'm not, voicefagging anyone can do. It's the least talented medium in these generals. Right next to writefagging.

I... I don't want that though.
Take it Back!

Oh boy, yet another OC
>native american
Great, first our Benefactors were alcoholics, now our protagonists are too?

Anyone know who drew this? I think it's a character from some old writefag story.

desu it looks like a cloaked oracle, idk why

as for who drew it, no idea

its a character from some FNAFB fangame.
The game's name is; The Fuqbois: Party All Night

>desu

fuck what have i done to fuck that up so much

then how do you go on explaining the scarceness of it all

Anyone can drawfag, too. Or are you forgetting Stick, Bob, CCA, Ghost, FHF, King_Bubble, Blarg, Simple, Ignored, Repair, Darkuu, various unnamed drawfags, CYOAfag, etc.

Were'd you get it from?

Is this another one of Ghost's shelved projects?
I pretty much stopped paying attention to all of his posts for like a year now, but I gotta admit Oracle's costume looks pretty cool here.

Everyone can do anything, what's important is doing it well.

Not me. Cute though.

>FNAFB fangame
>fangame of a fangame
I hate how much autism this fanbase attracts.

oh god, that game. I'm in the discord that the creator has, asked him about the game he gave me this

>A band of robots who get this gig at a pizza parlor to preform, only to find out pizza parlor is abandoned for years. Shit happens, busted robot comes and tells them they were called in to be sacrifices by the BB, they don't buy it thinking it's an excuse to not get paid, shit happens, spoilers, ect. It is somewhat tied to FNAFB, except I guess bad future. Balloon Boy wasn't stopped, toy chica (the busted robot) somehow trapped the pizza place inbetween dimensions, something slipped through and then the main characters were lead there by Ballon Boy so his chains can be destroyed and he can shit on the universe.
>Oracle (toy chica) sends the protags to the alt pizza parlor to keep them away from Ballon Boy, who's going to trick them to releasing him but they end up doing so anyway by killing Oracle for a stupid reason.

no, not ghost. might be a fan of ghost's though.

>dude, what if Them's boss was Balloon Boy
This is a greater horror story than anything Ghost could have told

DO YOUR BEST DO YOUR BEST DO IT EVERY DAY

Who's Them? Haven't kept up with Ghost's stuff.

From what I've seen, I'd say it's not a FNAFB fangame, but it's like FNAFB and Shut Up and Slam Gaiden had a baby, and somehow Ghostquest is involved.

Oh fuck you man, Ignored and CYOA were awesome.

Because people hate voicefags. No one wants to do something people hate.

>This is a greater horror story than anything Ghost could have told
I don't get it

Them are weird flesh monsters that harvest human emotion by creating time loops. They mostly exist for Ghost to preach about his views on creationism. In all seriousness though, they actually are some decent examples of truly Lovecraftian horror, where the author doesn't just resign to going "u can't comprehend how spooky tentacles are"

>cyoafag
>awesome
Meanwhile, Simple had to slave away for hours over very basic pixel art to make anything approaching decent

dude Lovecraft lmao

>people hate voicefags
Sy's cool. The rest of them basically suck though.

I liked Ace's shenanigans when he regularly released picosong clips.

basically fleshcorrupted fnaf1 bots mixed with ruby quest fuckery

you don't need to be an art major to make people happy

then again you also don't need one to not know how to be a jerk, as shown by an average user

Give me audio requests.

>Who's Them?
Inter-dimensional aliens that share a telepathic, emotional link with humanity. They are what gives humanity the capability to feel emotions and vice-versa.
From what I remember, they use surplus emotion energy or whatever to combat the universe's entropy, and to harness that emotion power, they have "emotion farms", where they seek particularly emotional events and make a space-time bubble around them, looping them over and over and harnessing that sweet, sweet emotional power.
They used the Fazbear killings. as fuel for the loop Ghostquest took place in.
It's about as dumb as it sounds.

TL;DR: Ugly Kyubey

>Ace
>CVF
>Popcorn
>Vaw
>Knottingham
>Garuda
>Muzak
>Drick
>Puppeteer
>Britfag
>Monado

Gee, user, you seem like you're a bit of a douchebag.

your version of punchy being a happy fighting bon

or maybe just a recreation of the thread split chaos, that would be cool

Bonnie breaking into Mike's house and losing their shit over the fact that he squeezes the toothpaste tube in the middle

Actually I must say, I liked a lot of the old voicefaggotry.
>tfw no more Mexi-Mike
>tfw scant Ace voice clips
>tfw no popcorn
>tfw no CVF
>tfw no Drick
>tfw no somefuckingasshole (the commercial was A+)

That's fucking.. huh, yeah, safe to say the creator of that rpg game is a big fan of Ghostquest. I'm going to paraphrase something very interesting

>Balloon Boy seeking universal conquest warps the toys and himself into creatures of pure hate, made of flesh and metal, Toy Chica somehow doesn't fall prey to BB, escaping with severe damage and mystic powers. Knowing the impending doom she takes up a new name and traps the building inbetween dimensions, sealing BB to his puppets, like chains and a stake. Balloon Boy somehow manages to leak something out of his eternal torment, leading to the events, and death of ToyChica, and quite possibly the death of the universe itself.

Simplebon attempting to make a balloon bouquet for Mike, only to float around out of control. Or some more cute involving the toony shadow bon.

ASMR

Of those people, only Ace is still around, and he's only a part time voicefag, dedicating the rest of his time to drawing disfigured obese rabbits and being an insufferably cringey furfaggot with Mizu.

Since when has pointing out that someone is bad at something a douchebag thing to do?

I want Starchy to do more.
His style of irreverent post-ironic meme based humor is just the kind of stupid bullshit I want to hear from today's hip young voicefags.

forgot to link to
All in all, I'd say the guy really likes his Ghostquest, and it seems like he's trying to outdo him as well. But he's doing an odd FNAFB spin to it. Maybe it'll start out as a parody then get darker and darker.

I have never heard of this but cool?

>being an insufferably cringey furfaggot with Mizu.

I'd rather not get banned for posting their fursona pics, but if someone else wants to they can be my guest.

>Maybe it'll start out as a parody then get darker and darker.
If I can't hug everything in the first half of the game, I will draw a very angry face after finding out

...Ok?
What if they have fursonas? They don't bring it up to the thread, you are.

What's wrong with King_Bubble and Repair?

Just ask Gud, I'm sure he'll be glad to provide some pics.

Alright everybody, let's take it easy, we're gettin a little rowdy. Chill out my compadres.

Were you not here when Ace posted a picture of himself in a fursuit going to a convention, or going to a donut shop with Mizu and playing with children?
How about that time he posted a picture of his dog's dick to his tumblr and then hastily deleted it?
Or that time he got drunk and roleplayed as SimpleBon while Mizu roleplayed as Femtrap, completely derailing the thread?

more babes in towels

You can get it here. reddit.com/r/FNaFb/comments/50psem/
He also hangs out in the FNAFB discord

They've toned it down since then but they were very public about it at one point. Most of the artists interacting with other artists' character art started dying with that and the actual meet-ups between OCfags (like snax and mizu meeting for example).

I kind of miss when nobody met up, it was pretty reasonably comfy. Now it's just awkward.

Bubble was pretty bad. The thread was still a hugbox back when he posted and people still called him shit. Repair is the meme answer.

I love how he keeps posting them but no one bothers to comment about them or listen. Take the hint pal, leave.

Why does every OCfag get shit on so hard?

>not enjoying listening about Our Benefactors' wacky hijinks
Unacceptable.

The festering, ungrateful, hateful riff raff, of course.
Thankfully, we've got many safe havens.

How about more babes playing sports?
Or just bots playing sports in general, I suppose.

this is just the chaos from the thread split manifesting elsewise

don't worry friend

cute

I do miss the old days too, where art wars and themes were common place

i suppose it's harder now with less interest for it all

anons shit on everything, it's inevitable

>knottingham
who?

The only ones who get legitimately non-jokingly shit on are the ones who act like dipshits.

A shitposter.

Found Knottingham's stalker.

a meme

Yeah, lots. But I really don't wanna have another one who these threads where we obsesses over some cringey furry drama.
It's never cathartic.

I like the way you drew them here. something about Mangle's Face and Chica with her hair down look really good.

This. People tend to bring it on themselves and then get upset when shit goes south.

I feel like the ability to hang out outside of the thread killed some of the dynamism we had

>attention whore namefag that bought people's friendships and had a mental-case shitposter that drove the thread into shitflinging whenever he was around
I'm just glad he's gone.

Can I get a better answer? That doesn't tell me shit.

>that bought people's friendships
[citation needed]

>had a mental-case shitposter that drove the thread into shitflinging whenever he was around
Not just when he was around. Even when he wasn't. Even when he left. And the shitposter is still fucking here. He just changed targets.

Come on man, at least post the whole thing
Knottingham's content wasn't all that good. His voicefaggotry was kind of decent, but everything else was bad. He also continued posting long after it was obvious that he had his own dedicated hateanon that would spam the thread with shitposts every time he showed up. Even though he knew that posting would cause a minor shitstorm, he still did it. If all that posting was good content, that'd be somewhat excusable, but all it was was him apologizing to the thread and advertising his streams that weren't even FNAF related. When people started getting tired of that, he tried to bribe his way into the thread's good graces by giving away games on steam. All this accomplished was giving the people that most subscribed to the hugbox reasons to shout his virtues to the heavens and fight shitposting with shitposting whenever anyone would complain about him. Not only that, but there's actually evidence that Knottingham lied about giving away those games, which makes him a piece of shit attentionwhore the likes of which CCA would later aspire to.

I want to bet the Mangle's butt.