/mkg/ - Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General

Mobile Kanojo/Kareshi General #264
"Myroid Highlight: Momiji" edition redux

Last Thread: >Main games of discussion are Moe Can Change!, Dream Girlfriend/Nijikano, Fairy Doll and Gijin Kareshi/Animal Boyfriend but people are encouraged to introduce new games.
>Games of occasional discussion are Potion Maker, Mandrake Girls, Soul Girls, etc.
>To our newfriends: please remove any /mkg/ tags, and lurk more to ensure proper etiquette. We might be a dress-up game general, but I'm Momiji! Awoooo~!

>/mkg/ Tips, Etiquette and Linkdump (includes spreadsheet of names for MCC, DG, AB, GK and FD):
pastebin.com/iPbE3f4d
>English Wiki links:
MCC: myroid.wikia.com/wiki/Myroid_Wiki
DG: dream-girlfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Dream_Girlfriend_Wikia
FD: fairy-doll.wikia.com/wiki/Fairy_Doll_Wiki
AB: animal-boyfriend.wikia.com/wiki/Animal_Boyfriend_Wiki

>JP Wiki links:
MCC: www56.atwiki.jp/aimi-mcc/
DG: www8.atwiki.jp/nizikano-2d/
FD: www55.atwiki.jp/fairdol/
AB: www38.atwiki.jp/gijin-kareshi/

>Expression/hair viewer/background viewers:
MCC: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/MCC Combined Viewer.html
DG: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/DGCreator.html
FD: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/25352599/fd expression viewer.html
AB: dl.dropboxusercontent.com/s/mbajihnc2d2lhuq/gkab student expression viewer.html?dl=0

>Moe Can Change! Item Dump:
pastebin.com/pgDqtDf3

>Other Mobile Kanojos Games (Includes link to the apk downloader):
pastebin.com/xcmdi6Ck

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/9a2MU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ignoring the past won't make it change.

That said, is the discord more lively?

Kiki's dick sucking lips.

It's been pretty dead during murrafat hours, it's more active past murrafat bedtime

As expected from Strayans and NEETs.

Good thing we'll always have that if we were to die.

If you'd like, you can join. It's open invitation to anyone who asks, as long as they play one mobile dress-up game.

I'm already there, just not on my pc atm and I don't like to use chats on the cellphone.

What was the discord link, then?

discord.gg/9a2MU
Here you go. It's not open invite to prevent oversaturation from outsiders, so you have to ask each time for an invite.

Fairy butts!

Dominant butts!

Do you prefer big butts or tight and cute ones?

Any kind of butt is fine for me.

I don't get it, why don't they show the contents of our personal box gachas again? AMB worker explained how our boxes don't actually have all items and instead have randomly pick stuff from the limited and regular boxes, in this case 18 rares and 28 normals, but why can't we see what it picked? Is that illegal?

Oh, and looking closely it looks like the 18+28 is just for the limited box side, we can still also pull 4 rares and 50 normals from the regular side, 100 items total. Do buyfags really go for this?

Is this outfit too boring without an accessories? I had a gate in the back but it seemed a bit cluttered

Perfect autumn outfit, she's so cute

>The person you're trying to become with has reached the maximum Friend limit.

Either they sent it to you for tracking purposes on their pending list, or it's the glitch that won't let people accept even though the sender's list isn't full. If it's mkg then ask in the thread what they're trying to do.

>tfw 21/20 friends
git gud

>not having the friendship level +5 bonus friends slots
Get a load of this causal.

Respect the dead.

Are the conditions to become best friends clear yet?

You gotta ERP.

well, she's got 2 head items and 2 face items and her hair takes up almost all the back and has flowers on it, so yeah I wouldn't add anything more

not my girl

Too bad, she's cute.

>Perfect autumn outfit, she's so cute
That's what I thought, but she didn't even rank.

It's put together in a standard way; the autumn forest wall + leaf accessories, which is what most everyone else did. The winners all used cute outfits too but combined them with other accessories and backgrounds that stood out.

>Devoted: Master, do you like children?
>Master: Yes
>D: Yes, I can't help but smile at them.
>M: Do you want children?
>D: Fufu, and just what do you mean with that question?

New types when, AMB?

You're all objectively wrong, that head accessory is completely unfitting and only matches colour-wise. That's why no-one voted for her.

not my girl

I reckon people are just blinded by the fact that it's a ~rare~ 2000ap doc's pack item. That's pretty much Ashton's MO in contests, throw the most expensive/rare outfit he has on one of his girls and then slap a couple accessories on without actually thinking about how well they fit.

Post yours then.

Choco is cute so I tend to vote for her.

Irisu is cheap Choco so she wins a lot too.

I want to fuck her tits so bad

Do you respond to randos in DG?

What an awful idea

Which ones do you like?

you're moms #rekt

I'll take all of them thanks.

None. Thigh high socks are better.

She hasn't worn any in years, though.

I don't see a problem with any of them.

Why not both?

The glasses clearly don't belong in there

But she can't see without them

She should use her fairy magic to fix her infirmity then. That or contacts.

I don't have a lot of outstanding recs saved right now, so I've been saving other people's

Post mine.

If I see one worth posting, I will.

Are you saying my girls aren't good enough?

That's very rude.

They have to be awake and in a rec and the rec must not be shit and I must see it. When the stars align, your beauty will be featured. Or you can post your own.

bottom left one (bonus points for nopan too)

That sounds as too much effort, so I'm fine if you don't post them.

Do any of your characters actually play instruments outside of events?

Alice plays the violin, Vivian the piano, I don't pay too much attention to Wendy and Sophie copies the movements and pretends to know what she's doing.

Not yet!

the skin flute? no, my girls are not musical

>Wendy

Hey, she's not supposed to have twintails, alright? I couldn't find a better hairstyle, so it's not my fault. Besides, she only won once.

Please replace Wendy with a character you actually like, this bullying is too sad

oh man, now I really want to own this nurse MR...

Why? The booty's so flat it sucks

She's a not so liked child not an idiot, I'm sure she can play something, maybe.

I was planning on going full buyfag and change her to a not OC I like, but I don't feel confortable putting money on the game if the general dies three times a week, plus bullied moe is cute.

I don't share your perspective

I want to adopt Wendy!

I want to make Fanta a single mommy!

Bullying is only cute if they're loved, bullying an unloved person is just mean

To wear? 4 and below.
On others? 8, center bottom.

bampu

I love all my MyRoids, just some less than others.

What's /awk/?

Wallpapers of anime girls with guns.

Is that Kanamatic?

Ayy

who

>Doud will never accept your friend request.

Same. He probably has 300 pending randos in the way.

DoudXJana OTP.

Gay

No, it's Mogi wearing Kanamatic's glasses.

Are MCC images loading properly for anybody?

My internet is working like shit atm, so I can't tell.

Anytips for the upcoming DG event?
Are practice/special work better for collecting event points than normal study/work? Is tomboy the best personality for chatting?

I regret using my 80 bentos during the last double event even though it gave me five level ups.

The will be DG's first event like that, so we don't know.

I thought it was my internet too, but yeah most images in MCC and AB aren't showing for me on wifi. They show when switching to celluar.

According to the event help section the event points depend on how much EXP and money work/study/chatting give.

So is special work/practive much better in the long run? I never used them up until now.

Okay, then things like yandere and sweet work will be best, plus anything else that says "gain more exp" rather than "more shells." I hope the top 500 will be easy for those of us with 4 girls and tons of types unlocked on each one. You can fit all types but 1 per girl, actually. I wanted to use this chance to dump my reducers on tsundere work for the items though. I hope they have tsundere and sweet or yan on the last couple of days so that we can see how much reducers we need to dump.

Also yes, tsundere and tomboy are the best for affection in chats, and affection=exp. Quite often they do the max +10 affection per talk or close to it, and never do any sudden affection decrease like several other types.

I thought it would be something like the beginner weekend event thing where you get the clover things. I obviously didn't read the info.

>Event favors having multiple girls
Welp, guess I'll do shitty on this one. Fuck AMB and their harem enforcing ways.

I have this gacha preview saved from a while ago. Is this coming to English MCC? I don't think I already missed it.

It was a collab thing so we're not getting it.

bummer. the fluffy animal ears are pretty cute. thank you for replying.

Why must you remind me of what I cannot have?

for the bumps