>Community & Fanart
pastebin.com/vVWz9pJm

Other urls found in this thread:

mediafire.com/download/v56rqtgpp9qy2k8/hunter boots.zip
darksouls2.wikidot.com/weapon-reskins
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for big guys in suits of armor

Big guys?

Third for all weapon classes are perfectly balanced fo PvE.

r8

Reposting

mediafire.com/download/v56rqtgpp9qy2k8/hunter boots.zip

Is the FC going to become a FFA?

Any other Bloodshades here?

How so?
A few choice movesets and weapons dfominate over everything else by being blatantly more efficient, higher DPS, and lower risk all while requiring a smaller investment.

About the only thing that can compete with just a vanilla refined straightsword in PvE efficiency is some rouge bleed build turbogimmick

I proposed it, everyone agree?

No, I'm not 12

>does the Quiet Resolve too
I've got nothing against roleplaying but this is getting a bit edgy.

If the name wasn't so edgy, would you join the thing ?

ok this just happened 5minutes ago

>First invasion since i heard about this dumb weeb peeve covenant
>invade bloodshade _____
>way of the blue hiding whilst running away once i find him.
>chuggin
>Faithful invades also Bloodshade____
>faithful teams with host as they are both weebshades
>2shot faithful with BKG
>host climbs water reserve ladder to get away from me
>throw 5 black firebombs at him as he climbs
>falls and died
> Spam clap

i thought they were invaders not ganking invaders and hiding

>not getting that it's ironically edgy

I think you're more 12 than you realize.

darksouls2.wikidot.com/weapon-reskins

Are the DS2 weapon reskins ever going to be available again? If so, how do we find out when?

>organizing for PvP makes you a 12 year old
It's tongue-in-cheek edge. Yes, it's for gank destroying and forcing people into team battles.

Wow, peeve is SO creative

Why would I ever join some streamfag's """clan"""? Might as well suck his dick and swallow his cum at that point.

A perfect imitation is no different from the real thing. And it's still ganking, it's just the invaders doing it instead.

Great Homing Soul Crystal ICBM when?

>tfw we never got Aldia's Great Heavy Homing Forbidden Sunmass

I'm doing it, who gives a fuck if some cunts can't get past the edge.
I check the profiles of people I'm invading (a few reasons: most recently, it's to gauge whether or not their play time means they'll fall for the bridge in catacombs), and they are, uniformly, gigantic faggots.
>asccii doge
>retarded quote they came up with themselves
>"don't h8 me cuz ur not as gud"
That kind of shit.

More often than not, they're using some gimmick build they found online, and when they're not, it's a Fallen Knight Dark Sword user (FUCKING. STILL).
I hate them with the fiery intensity of a million suns, and anything I can do to ruin their attempt to turn the game into a small-scale MMO is good with me.

You kow those invaders that get ganked so badly they become gankers themselves? That's what's happening, only that they being red and blue somehow makes them not feel bad about it.
I don't like it, but I guess it at least keeps the community alive

To be honest I think the idea of Bloodshades might be the best individual thing that's happened to the game since launch. I thought even back when Knight Kirk was autistically flailing against those who would dare go and try hurt the Fair Lady that player made covenants could be a pretty cool idea if enough people got behind the idea to try and make a difference in-game. So I hope this fad lasts because it'd be ways more intriguing to watch more meta covenants pop up.

Better than anything you could come up with. What successful player-ran covenants have you made?
We wait until it's even, then go fight, generally. If an extra invades I frequently see people black crystal or sit out. If we end up ganking a host or two, tough shit, it's Irithyll. That would happen with or without us.

So when do we make a gank covenant
and with what tactics

Want to transfer some items between characters
PS4
help

Yes, rest in piss brother.

I've been using a bleed-based gankspank invader for about 3 months now. I didn't need some edgy faggot to tell me how to have fun and I;m sure as hell not going to bother with juvenile "clan tag" shit just for the fuck of it.

Two more FFAs

>implying you even need to gank those shitstains
Just make some SL140 and laugh at them.

Pretending to be retarded is still being retarded

How new are you? What do you think /dsg/ community events were. This isn't a new concept. We have been doing shit like this since DaS1 launched.

my exact experience invading these faggots. one guy kept resummoning his passworded bloodshade buddy.

at 60, 80 and 125. twitch memers that don't understand that they should fight ganks.

It would be more interesting than the absolute nothing that is DaS3 online.

>base dark defense scales with faith
>base bleed resist scales with endurance
>armor with high bleed resist also has high slash defense
>best AoEs, and they're holy to boot

Clerics as anti-bloodshade is looking better and better.

Go back to your circlejerk, mr. "Desecrated_Flame".

""""People"""" who spend hours on twitch every day should be hanged in the streets.

I'm well aware of our community events, lucigger as should be obvious by the fact that I mentioned a tripfag who hasn't been here for years.

I'm talking about DS3 since the novelty of the Madman covenant has worn off already and there's no gravelording to do in DaS3.

Filter it if you can't ignore it, dumbass.

What now?

>implying an event is the same thing as a dedicated player covenant
They're supposed to kill Aldrich to prevent this from happening. Can't help it if a few faggots don't do what they're supposed to.

i really hate entirety of soulbrandt but this shit can really kick some life into highlevel invasions

its autistic but it could be fun seeing faction wars covenants

Did you forget about "Defenders of the Fluffy Tail"?

help

That has nothing to do with /dsg/. Not that you'd know, since you don't even belong here.

did we settle on pale shade for our meme covenant?

Thank you all for coming, high wall FC is over.
I'll pretend I get the alluring skulls.

My vote's on clerics as well

It's not a bad idea, even if the fact that it takes the form of some edgy e-celeb club is reprehensible.

We ought to capitalize on this once the losers have had a chance to finish building their characters and do a bloodshade hunting event, just like the good ol' days of DaS1. Come up with some appropriate fashion theme and have a happy huntin' in the soul level nosebleed's

Thanks to dried fingers and their extremely specific SL range, it'll be pretty easy to find them.

I still vote for something themed after BB's Executioners.

Executioners, str/fth builds for dark and fire defense. High endurance for bleed resist. It's the perfect anti-edge.

NEW FC WHERE?

As a Bloodshade, this sounds like it would be amazing

I agree, Hodrick's helmet sadly can't go with a lot of sets, but we can do a lot of themed stuff such as coupling the executioner theme with his holy knight title and use warmths

It started here before they stole it and made it super autistic.

Thanks for the FC, sorry for making people mad with the whip

>ywn meet the dancer
>ywn cure her hollowing with a purging stone
>ywn see her beautiful face as it once was
>ywn enjoy her godly body and face

Just sacrifice me to the first flame senpais

>I still vote for something themed after BB's Executioners.
Anything even remotely resembling Executioner/Church Hunter gear in DS3 is severely underpowered unfortunately.

Though i completely agree that there should be a mass ganking event. I'm even ready to make SL150+ build for it.

>warmth is pure fth requirements
IT HAS BEEN ORDAINED

It was the SS, not the whip, but hey, I don't care what you use so long as others are okay with fighting it

THERE ARE PEOPLE
IN THIS THREAD
RIGHT NOW
THAT DEFEND DARK SOULS 3 INVASION SYSTEM AND THE FACT THAT YOU CAN'T BACKSTAB HOSTS OUT OF THE FOG GATE

Dancer wouldn't like you anyways, she's addicted to Sullyvan's cum

>respec faith and try out miracles at the fc for the first time

well, that was a mistake

All of the spells are slow, easily interrupted, and have a stupidly long and obvious windup time that screams "roll, i'm going to cast a lightning spear now"

>way of blue host with darkmoon executioner white summons
>summons that die just get re-summoned via wob without the host needing to find a sign
>everyone wears white rings and has the same name so invaders can't tell who's who
loving every second of this

I almost cried when I traded into your point-blank lightning spear and only took like 100 damage
Was that 60fth Yorshka's Chime? Why the fuck is this okay?

how high SL can we go? they're 142?

That's the way it should be. Letting the host get to the fog gate should be a failure state for invaders. It should not be a free BS.

The only thing wrong with invasions in DaS3 is that the dried fingers doesn't disable seeds.

Any worth-installing DS2 mods? pastebin doesn't mention any

i think 150-160 would be perfect

Okay, so far we have

>hodrick's cone helmet (can expand to only golden/church armors)
>faith + warmth
>maybe bonewheel shield?

What about weapons?
Lucerne for church pick
MLGS of course
Smough's for kirk? I'm drawing a blank here
We don't have blue moon for ludwig's, so not sure what else.

I thought they were 140? I don't remember what the DaS3 summon formula is after it got changed in a patch, but 10 levels over is always a safe bet.

SL150 would work for sure, someone needs to check if SL160 would, though.

Oh I guess all satire and parody comedy throughout human history was actually being serious because some autists on the internet said so.

The onion? Serious newsite, no jokes there. Steven Colbert? He really was a hardcore crazy conservative, he was never just satirizing them. The scary movie series? Turns out they really were meant to be scary but they just failed so horribly it accidentally wound up comedy instead.

Scholar of the First Meme

DELET. SHE IS PURE AND DIVINE

>/dsg/ is so shit and unoriginal they have to steal another games group to make they're "Internet Clan"

Lmao

n-no thanks

>i'm literaly the only non ledit cancer in this thread
hthese kids actually encouraging ganking and going to stupid high levels like 150 that theyll still probably lose to shit like Broken Swords
jesus christ fuck off back to and take this Shades of Autism shit back there.

This is the best executioner set I could throw together. The body piece gets the robes with some gold trimming that goes with the helmet.

No clue on what to use for weapons, I guess anything blunt would be fine though, with a bone wheel in the offhand.

if you are using miracles for damage
you're using them wrong pal

they are more like utility tools

Don't reply to tripfags: you're just as retarded as they are for feeding their delusions that they have something worthwhile to say.

What's a good weapon for a pyromancy witch without too much investment in str/dex and infusable or built in faith and or int scaling?

What's a good offhand weapon or spells for a wolf knight sword wretched knight theme?

What's a good weapon for a faith build pure maiden who's secretly an invader slut?

I really don't think we should go too specific about restrictions, that's just silly.

If we're going to have uniform equipment, it'll either have to be a full set, like some of our DaS1 dressup events, or else just keep it simply at 1 piece of identifying equipment (like a helmet or something).

The rest of the guidelines should be broad:
Str/Fth
SL140-164 (roughly, someone can double-check the maximum upward range)
Carry plenty of red moss with you
Pop a finger

I suppose we can have uniform names as well, but we'd actually have to find one we all agree on first,

Morne's GH, works with the stat spread too.
Lothric Knight Greatsword is pretty good as Lightning or buffed
Winged Knight Halberd is delicious when 3-4 people are spinning at you
Saint Bident is surprisingly effective when Heavy and buffed
Dragonslayer Greataxe, maybe

Lothric's dragon-slaying knights and angel knights have good equipment for the setup, interestingly enough.

im down for this
only a piece, either chestpiece or mask
if we are going to name ourselves executioners then i believe the exec. mask would fit the best

Anybody?

Yeah, pure fuckmeat for Sully

>Saint Bident is surprisingly effective when Heavy and buffed
Lets not start lying now. Saint's Bident is garbage with any infusion and there are much better spears for buffing.

Lothric Greatsword has the issue of being a quality weapon. The AR will be bad on a strength build and even with a buff you're just gimping yourself over a quality one.

fuck me that does looks pretty good

im down to use this

The oracle set looks more like Choir equipment, really.

But it looks nothing like the golden traffic cone. Hodrick's hat at least looks the part.

fuck executioners

i'm making a god damn cleric gang and you can join if you're not a pussy

Ay yo, on a 40dex/60 faith darkmoon buff build, an uninfused saint's bident has roughly the same damage and moveset as a winged spear, but with greater range.

And I think on a pure 60 faith build, uninfused it'll beat out other spears raw.

Guess so, just the Sunset helmet would be cool, or that combo up there.
Also, pic related, I think the best SL would be 170, you could even get some vit for cool armors and maybe even spare a ring slot for bloodring.

I'm just a hopeless romantic.

>Dark Souls 3
>shortest game
>bonfires out the ass
>filled to the brim with shitty references
>massive amounts of on-disc cut content that will be sold as DLC
>no dynamic lighting system when even basic indie games have them
>rehashed areas
>rehashed NPCs
>rehashed animations
>invasions sucks
>Heavy armor sucks
>armor sets don't even fit properly
>brown and grey
>shit AI
>Armor variety is less than DS2 BASE game, despite copypasting a 3rd of the armors from previous games
>Magic needs 2-3 ring slots just to dish out melee level damage
>Magic itself does reduced damage for PvP
>awful scaling balance
>FP is the most awful casting management system introduced yet (worse than DeS mana, which had better regen options and more efficient)
>FP horribly ineffiecent with damage, ends up causing everyone to use 1 or 2 FP efficient spell like Great Heavy Soul Arrow
>Miracles awful, best and most viable one locked behind the final boss
>bland NG+
>awful covenants
>no blue eye orb
>blue sentinels and darkmoons the exact same
>left hand weapons no longer have full movesets
>dual wield weapons are gimmicks
>Straight Swords and Curved Sword are as fast as daggers
>Great Weapons are slower than previous games, and costs more stamina, while barely doing more damage
>1-2 Weapons ALWAYS the best in class, no redeeming qualitys for special weapons resulting in less weapon variety than BB
>very little moveset variation
>existence of Carthus Rouge
>WA are mostly shit or copypasted powerstance moves
>no tech
>No animation canceling
>No backstep i-frame
>rolls have too much i-frames and cost too little stamina
>bloodborne enemies catered to R1 spam from ss and cs
>hexes gone and dark magic is shit
>shittiest dragon form
>no dragon covenant
>refined/hollow completely dominates
>pyromancy is the quality of casters
>19 bosses, a good chunk being gimmicks
>linear level design, less branching options than DeS, DS2, and even BB

>b-but the DLC will save it!
>b-but other games have faults!
lmfao

executioners its supposed to be including faith, no?

i like the idea mostly because we can hang around and use replenishement miracles to heal us without popping an estus

this set looks pretty as well, im going to use it wether we do the thing or not

Or, I could use a plow for better range and damage