/dg/ - Destiny General

Best abs in the system edition.

>>>NEWSRESET INFOLINKS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=n8uG7wQGVXA
youtube.com/watch?v=CJiNC3a9W-4
youtube.com/watch?v=v8fKOwmZUxI
db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/enemies/books-of-sorrow/xlv-id-shut-them-all-in-cells
db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/enemies/books-of-sorrow/xlvi-the-gift-mast
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dead game
dead thread
dead orbit
etc.

female titans

>finally got my dlc code for roi

AAAAH WE'RE SO CLOSE

WE

First for /dg/ is full of retards who never read/understood the grimoire

WUZ

LAWDZ

Lookin for CoE helpers, please

Agreed senpai

GARDINZ N SHIEET

headsup. be sure that you and the other people try to get points. cause its grenades and fuckers i;ve been with just shoots.

We're so close

what does this mean

>1 day left

It means Mitsubishi and Zelda are taking over the world

>as far as guardians know, every loss is irreplaceable
mfw ghost will die in destiny 2 and it will be our mission to reanimate him

Post the vid
You know which one

>Worms are not ahamkara
Aye, but the Ahamkara worship the Worm Gods.

Total global saturation

youtube.com/watch?v=n8uG7wQGVXA

>Infected ghost
voice cuts out or becomes corrupted sometimes, whispers thing about the dark.
Will kill himself before it becomes too bad, will have to quest to purge him of darkness.

It wont work

youtube.com/watch?v=CJiNC3a9W-4
youtube.com/watch?v=v8fKOwmZUxI

>pattern oriented differently per continet
>stretched, distoreted, and warped in specific areas
Brb, contacting /r/gamedetectives

As per usual

>donald duck having a stroke

Which players do you wanna see return for rise of iron?

smplayer

I know it's a longshot, but do any Xboners wanna do a fresh raid?

Actually scrounging around for some legendary marks here.

none

they can fuck off for good

Why do you insist on making this thread such a reputation circlejerk?

What

That one dude. Forgot his name.

>I didn't believe I needed a failsafe. I will propose that we include this in future nanotech development.
I would be willing to bet that's some sort of foreshadowing for how we'll fight SIVA.

Wafflenautical

KF, VoG, CE anyone? Need something to do that won't raise vanguard, crucible, or faction rep.

db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/enemies/books-of-sorrow/xlv-id-shut-them-all-in-cells
>THE DRAGONS. Our gods should be ours alone. Their smug freedom is an insult to me. I’d shut them all in cells. Bring them to me!

db.destinytracker.com/grimoire/enemies/books-of-sorrow/xlvi-the-gift-mast
>But the Harmony turn to dragon-wishes, and their wishful bishops wrestle Xivu in the ascendant plane.
> Next arrives Savathûn, flanked by her chorus and her celebrants. They trick their way onto Ana-Harmony in disguises, so that they might vivisect these dragons. The Worm our God laughs and laughs.

Combined with the fact that both the Ahamkara and the Worm Gods like the phrase "oh mine", it is almost certain that the Ahamkara have some association with the Worm Gods, and it very likely that they are the wish-granting dragons mentioned in the Books of Sorrow.

Except for mites are not SIVA and we won't fight it directly anyway

Incoming ozy message spam

>being in cancer chats

that's his point. If SIVA was developed after the mites, then SIVA would have a killswitch, since the results of the mites prompted them to put in failsafes for future nanotech development.

Dozvati get your fucking ass online so we can do these RAF quests, cunt

That's if SIVA was developed by Clovis and it seems like it's not and the ones responsible for warminds did it

Theory:
The Brays are/were not actually human.

They were advanced donkeys.

Can someone play 5 crucible games with me? I need it for the shaxx weekly but I have no one to play with.

Rasputin was manmade too, but he does not have one

Mongoosestorm and ForTheBeanBag

The mites are sentient self-modifying nanotechnology that will eventually evolve into SIVA.

Screencap this.

So I just preordered and I didn't get the Iron Ghorn and Wing preloaded like some of my mates did yesterday. Did I miss it?

rasputin may or may not be from before then, also we don't know if he has a killswitch or not. also he's not a nanobot, he's an a.i.

incomplete global saturation

>create PSN account in case I ever get the chance to play Destiny on ps4 in the future
>can't make ID the same as my XBL

>preloaded
What do you mean preloaded?

SIVA is also an AI

>tfw you finally push Destiny anyway and live stress-free until old raid buddies start bugging you about roi

Just meant they got their dlc installed last night

Hitchenson001

What the fucks SIVA and what the fucks this infection shit

>am cry.jpg
>not image.jpg
you're not colt

I think he means this

>What the fucks SIVA
Villain of the next expansion. Out of control nano-tech.

>what the fucks this infection shit
Pre-expansion hype event. Space-AIDs that give you an exp and rep buff.

>literally the only reason i will be playing RoI is because i need something to last until november and don't want to start a new game

SIVA is also made of nanobots. this isn't that complicated.

if (composite material == nanobots){
add killswitch
}

Maybe SIVA is made by a group other then clovis, we literally have no idea at this point. but what's the point of pouring over this stuff they tease us with if not to read into every little detail. They mentioned killswitches, killswitches may be important

the ride never ends

If siva had a killswitch why saladman didn't use it right away?

doing homework over-the-counter and herbal medications homework

>you'll never raid King's Fall with dawggy
>you'll never raid Wrath of the Machine with dawggy
why live?

I am gonna regret coming back to this shit hole

Shut up noobish, we all miss him
>tfw nightfall fire won't make a return as a way to rid yourself of the siva infection
>you'll never burn the siva in your light

The worst part is I know I'll stay off PvP as much as possible but then I get so deep again I get really competitive.

Why didn't the do something a little cooler with these mites and have Shaxx, Gunsmith etc infected? As well as Xur bringing it across the galaxy. Would be neato

Reminder for new meta

can't wait for the nerf

Counter theory: All of the Brays (Besides Ana, who became a Guardian and died at Twilight Gap) were the generic sci-fi "Advancement at any cost" Lawful Evil scientists.

i shouldn't have been using the term killswitch. owl sector didn't. they used the term "failsafe" could be the failsafe is tied to a password, could be it's a frequency that makes siva shutdown, could be any number of things. even if it was a literal killswitch, there could be any number of reasons salad couldn't flip it, most obvious being he couldn't actually reach it, and getting to it is what the raid will be about. Welcome to the land of specula, it's where we're all stuck till tuesday.

That'd be cool if there wasn't only our solar system we could go to... and maybe even some different moons or something?

Only point in Destiny's lifespan that there wasn't a meta was at launch for about two months. Now I can't have fun in cruicible.

Take off your name
Also xur can't spread t across the galaxy. The nine are probably super advanced compared to us, and SIVA to them is most likely what ticks are to us.

>implying we won't hack siva's core to bits witht he Iron Axe

Put it on there once and kept forgetting to take it off

Oh fuck I forgot the Nine even existed. Who are those guys again?

Ok well while the chats being cancerous, anyone on xbone want to run strikes?

Are Skip Grenades actually good? They've seemed like the shitiest of the grenades pretty much since launch.

>actually talking about destiny for the 4th time in 3 years
>cancerous
No. I will not play with you.

they got a relatively recent but that made them stronger, so at the very least they're still better than the swarm grenade in gunslingers kit

They employed Xur and... yeah pretty much all we know.

As user put it, the ride never ends.

Swarm grenades were good that one time when Ashes to Asset was busted.

I'm not gonna take off my name, buddo

Yeah I'm running strikes right now but I don't want a PS4 dramafag shitting up my chill strike hours.

Any PS4fags need some last-minute exotic shit done? I'm bored as fuck and willing to help with near anything.

>yeah pretty much all we know.

They are also the Reason why Skolas was a problem

>someone in the chat is from Xbox
color me surprised

Yeah but not with you

>That filename
Is that you teacup? You're the only person in the thread with an Iphone 7

>Have to pre-order RoI digital from FUCKING GAMESTOP because my bank account is in the red
>Buy it online so I don't have to go to a store for it
>Code won't arrive until 10AM tomorrow
So long as my PS4 is in rest mode, it'll download, right? I'm in school all day tomorrow so I'm kind of fucked in getting it downloaded by Tuesday otherwise because my net is hot garbage.

Get a job senpai

Why couldn't you just buy a $10 and $20 PSN card and buy it from the console store instead of using FUCKING GAMESTOP

If you got the big 13GB patch a week or two ago, you should be fine. I doubt the actual RoI download will be more than a couple hundred MBs.

SHIT NIGGA YOU DUN GOOFED

You do realize the code they're sending you is a system credit to buy ROI yourself.

You spent money to wait to get money to buy the thing you thought you already bought.

How is Hawaii still not infected?

Not even vaguely-sentient nanites want that 808 shit.