pastebin.com/spEFYmPW
pokemongo.gamepress.gg
thesilphroad.com/research

>Server status
ispokemongodownornot.com/

>CP after evolution calculator
pogotoolkit.com/

>IV calculator
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wbtIc33K45iU1ScUnkB0PlslJ-eLaJlSZY47sPME2Uk/copy

>Pokemon Go stats
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1PiBGv76OpeaW95r-5x3xbK5suWFDSXE5Zweq9j7kKhs/htmlview?sle=true#gid=0

>Nests
pkmngotrading.com/wiki/Nests

>Create your map scanner
github.com/modrzew/pokeminer/
github.com/PokemonGoMap/PokemonGo-Map
github.com/favll/pogom

>Create PTC accounts and accept TOS for your map scanner
github.com/Kitryn/PTCAccount2
github.com/TachyonRSA/PoGoTos

>Access your map scanner from your phone
yourpublicip:port
Forward the port on your modem

>How do I spoof/bot/scan?
www.google.com

>Old Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4
youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Anyone else having issues logging on?

I have to try like 20 times at least to just get on, it wasn't like this before the patch.

I use android if that changes anything, I'm on a Samsung on5

Not really

dead game
dead thread

why is the tracking system such a piece of shit on a game that's pretty much a walking sim?
Why does emerald had such a terrible pacing?
What mons from gen 2 and 3 can go toe to toe with the current best mons on pogo?

It's really ridiculous how dead this thread is

Niantic really fucked up hard here

>why is the tracking system such a piece of shit on a game that's pretty much a walking sim?
because niantic has no idea what they're doing and all the features that aren't directly based off ingress are overly simplistic or glitchy

>Why does emerald had such a terrible pacing?
Ruby/Sapphire were the first Pokemon games to have a "big" story and directly involve some legendary Pokemon and make them important to the plot (you could say Crystal was the first but honestly, Suicune gets mentioned once or twice by some guy and then you go and catch it. It's really not important to the story.) and Gamefreak had no idea what they were doing. Emerald had the same story with some extra details and locations thrown in.

>What mons from gen 2 and 3 can go toe to toe with the current best mons on pogo?
Tyranitar
Meganium
Feraligatr
Miltank
Umbreon
Heracross
Slowking
Ampharos

Metagross
I don't know who else from gen 3

>page 10 and only 7 posts

guys I think this might be the end of our general

all the normies are out playing pogo and enjoying one anothers company and ending the night with male and female intercourse while the neets are worrying about their IVs and movesets.

Wifes asleep kids got school in the morning and I aint gotta work so I can finally nerd out and obsess over IVs and Movesets

Topic for discussion

How practical are each Pokemon considering the Cuck % on their movesets and the cost of evolving them? Yeah getting Twisterdos and Bitedozer Arcanine suck but compare that too 1/6 chance of getting a good Poliwrath moveset for 125 candy. How about Nidoqueen where the worst moveset you get involves moves that other Pokemon would kill to have and working no matter what gets rolled? How about how easy it is now to splurge out Raichu compared to Electabuzz or even Jolteon because you can just walk a few days? What are the most full proof investments of pokeballs?

>1 AM
>snorlax spawns

I doubt it, I go to the park at night, and sundays are usually dead with few people there, don't worry, user, the general will hit limit tomorrow.

>tfw have held on to 4 gyms for 5 hours
ded gaem

Half the thread is already dedicated to dead game/thead shitposting

It really is though. It really fucking is

It's good this cheaters' thread is going to die.

Just goes to show how effective the Day of the Rope has been.

Botters left a while ago, banwaves did a good job of getting most of them.

Well I guess people using scanners count as cheaters.

pgg literally almost never endorses botters wtf
every botter was insulted to hell

and that's all we can do because niantic only knows how to fuck over legit players

>pgg literally almost never endorses botters wtf
>every botter was insulted to hell
Please, this place was 99% botters and we insulted them for being too retarded to write their own fucking configs, not because they were botting.

script kiddies are 99% of cheaters on all games tbqh
nothing new

Only the "Hardcore" fans really keep playing this.
That's why gyms are more stable now.

It's a shame the fad is gone, I really need that vitamin D, pogo was really helping me out with anxiety and shit.

>only real autists in the area are Mystic
>Valor gyms can go to level 8 before getting taken down by the same few Mystic autists
>level 10 Mystic gyms galore with no one bothering to take them down

I fear this is might happen throughout the world in places with less players

Just keep going out, no one is crazy enough to hold their phone 24/7 now but if you see some rare shit you will still notice a shit ton of people suddenly appear

Unless you live in SF/NY where everyone has 20 snorlaxes and dragonites

I guess I'll play the walkfag and just walk randomly or jog, goodbye idling on parks.

Same for me here except the Mystic kids stay out of the ghetto for some reason so there are six lv 10 non-Mystic gyms in the ghetto that haven't changed for a month now. Maybe more because I've only been through the eastern half of the ghetto.

mystic kids are literally kids with iPhone 7, mystic shirts, pogo plus of course they will stay the fuck out of the ghetto.

They're also the majority of spoofers in the city. That's why it confuses me that they just leave the gyms alone.

Not complaining since it's free coins but it's weird.

You need to keep walking to hatch eggs.

>tentacool
>tentacool
JUST

lets not make it a dead thread either

my town is filled with a team of 6 valor spoofers that take every gym in the city (it's a small city), they don't even care if there is people where the gyms are.

They know they wont get banned, all botted accounts 35+ with perfect IV's pokemons.

Report their usernames to Niantic and then post them here. There was a small group of Instinct people that I knew for sure was cheating. I reported them all twice using different email addresses and nothing happened. Then I posted them here and asked for some help and suddenly they were gone from the gyms the next day. They haven't been back since.

It seems like people get banned only after getting reported by a lot of people. I live in a rural town with a lot of younger players who probably don't know how to report people, so I'm guessing I was the only one reporting these people.

Pokemon aren't removed from gyms if the account owner is banned. You have to remove them yourself.

Stay safe out there /pgg/.

Pokemon go was a mistake

HE DINDU NUFFIN

that sucks but how retarded can one be to go outside with a thousands of dollars set up alone?

he was asking for it

>all pokemon go "updates" and "new features" are things that have always been in the code and Niantic just activates
>all new pokemon go "updates will be focused on the pokemon go plus device and not the game itself

kek

The spoofers that I notice are mostly red, and then one yellow guy who spoofs at uni
I think there are some blue ones but its not as noticeable to me

How to know a game is dying: unable to sustain a healthy thread on Veeky Forums

pgg on /vp/ is still doing well if that matters

>restock on pokeballs at uni
>see a cute new chick and take some pictures
>find a dragonair, take phones friend to get to it, catch it on his phone, runs on mine
>catch a nidoking near home (good CP but bad moves)
>retake my spot in the 2 gyms near me

how was your day pogo?

I would have assumed new york was safe for that shit

nowhere is safe
people are scum of the earth everywhere
purge idiocy

walkers blown the fuck out

walkers already won the war against botters. They will forever remain superior because they took shit every single thread right until that first ban wave, and then the cheating scum were forced to eat their own words

Botters b t f o for eternity

>walk around downtown for one hour
>bugs, bigger bugs birds and bigger birds
>only interesting stuff at pokéstops
>at a busstop in the middle of nowhere
>find a kabuto

You know what, I'm not questioning anymore.

I need help, /pgg/. The default blue marker is ugly and I can't figure out what Pokemon-related image to replace it with to signify that it's a Pokemon spawn point. Pokeballs are out of the question since they'd look too similar to the gym icons and I don't want to mark spawn points with individual Pokemon sprites since spawns keep rotating and spawn points spawn more than one species and Google Maps won't let me copy+paste points so I have to manually make a new marker for every species that I've seen spawn at that point and that's retarded.

Any ideas on potential icons?

Stayed in to catch up on my massive screenshot archive to catalogue all the spawn points I've seen in the past month. Took me like 12 hours to go through it all because I keep having to reverse-engineer past-me's camera spinning. I can basically see random chunks of the map without labels and tell you where it's from at this point. Makes me realise how small of an area I covered and I need to fucking get out more, especially since this is less than like...20% of the city.

Finished hatching a 10km egg the day before and got 32 Dratini candies out of it. My friend who's been walking his Dratini for days was livid.

Swampert definitely can.

Caught a 1232 Scyther with Bug Bite/X Scissor
Caught a Dratini near a graveyard, I went there by accident. I am now half way to my first Dragonite.
Hatched an Eevee from a 10k egg, less than 80% IV which makes me mad
Fought for control of three gyms with no success - will go back tonight maybe but instinct is dead now, they will not hold. I will just put a shitmon to collect the coins and leave.

>Heracross
Dunno man, it has a sub-par weak special attack stat so it will probably get screwed over like all the other pure physical/special attackers out there.
Also Miltank had good utility in the main games but status effects aren't a thing in GO so I doubt it will do that well.

That is some autistic data collecting dedication holy fuck

Finally caught a Dragonite CP2070

21 15 11 13 86.7%

>D Breath
>D Claw

These are the best (attacking) movesets right?

Should I power it up?

I only 50 Dratini candy that i have been saving up.

And for every single pokestop and gym that exists, they were submitted by an Ingress nerd before me

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4

For twitch chat + sound and stuff.

>a thousands of dollars set up

Such as?

What exactly was stolen?

sp00ky af

Yeah was wondering the same. Cell phone couple hundred at most, what else

>Those comments
All 4channers

Doubt it.

Yeah, ever since the buddy update. It just returns me to my home screen after showing the niantic loading screen for a while. On Iphone 5s with ios 10, not jailbroken or whatever.

fucking violent mysticfag as usual dindu nuffin

youtube.com/watch?v=7z6YPVsohzQ

Aftermath stuff, for those who want to know what a nigger does after a mugging.

About three hours ago I bought some lures and decided that using them in the park over the road might be nice for a change of scenery, so I walked over there and sat down at a bench. At the next one over, there was a group of teenagers drinking and smoking and having a quiet chat.

Now, as soon as I sat down I felt uncomfortable, but it was too late to move so I just kept catching pokemon.

About ten seconds later, one of the taller guys comes over and stands next to me. I thought he was about to make fun of me or something, but when I looked over at his friends they were all preoccupied with themselves, so I looked up at him.

"Yo, [INCOHERENT], you got any weed?"

This guy had no expression on his face at all. He looked like a fucking statue. I didn't want any trouble from him, and I didn't have any drugs, so I figured that if I just gave him my battery pack he'd leave me alone.

Anyway, as soon as I gave him the battery pack he started laughing. He turned back to his friends, laughing and shaking his head, and then turned back around and handed the battery pack to me. Then he said something incoherent again and punched me in the shoulder.

What the fuck was going on? I stood up and tossed the pack just behind him so he would have to turn around and then I just got the fuck out of there.

So this obviously has experience with this seeing how the first thing he did was factory reset it.

I'm assuming the nigger is just gonna re-sell it?

Team Rocket hires niggers now?

The one time I'm happy I'm stuck in Texas. Not a single nigger in the entire state

The streamer didn't prepare for trouble.

didn't you have a lot of them during slavery?

They all moved out?

t. ignorant slav

They didn't.

There are huge swaths of ghettos in the major towns in Texas and lots of racial clashing.

He's either lying or stupid.

Isn't Texas full of Mexicans?

and that robber sure blasted off at the speed of light

PLS samoene shop the nigger into Team Rocket uniform

are you that retarded AND autistic or are you joking?

Only been here for a couple years. The population is 50% white 50% mexican. Absolutely nothing else. Though I'm in the rich suburbs and new development parts.
I hear references to Houston all the time in nigger songs, so I assume there's some down there.

The streamer should have just surrendered now instead of preparing to fight with please please please.

Streamers a faggot asian who should've fucked him up.

>faggot asian
Thought he was white

are you, by any chance, Canadian?

>Niggachu I Choose You!

Australian

Why do you ask?

>Australian

Kek, nothing important, my fellow white poster

I honestly wish the more you walk with your partner the more candy you get for them.

Like, start with one candy, increase to two, then three and so on.

>going outside at night, carrying expensive devices
>ever

He might as well wear a shirt saying "please rob me".

>Game is dying
Niantic a shit. A grat one.

>Game is ded

>expensive devices

It was just a phone wasn't it?

I'm honestly starting to think hanke actually hates Pokémon, so he shit out a not even half complete game that caters mostly to people in big cities, because fuck it that's how you earn the most money anyways and then kind of just took the money and ran.

And now they are selling pokémon go+ after the hype has ended for the low low price of 39.99$, which is another way of proofing that they have no idea what they're doing.

I thought he was wearing some other stuff too but I guess it's just the phone. still, depending on it that's atill around 400$.

>shit out a not even half complete game that caters mostly to people in big cities
I actually quit this game within the first week of it being out, I'm only here to see the inevitable crash and hope their incompetence gets them some severe backlash from Nintendo and co.

Whats the worse that can happen?

>walking out of home at night with basic device like phone is asking for robbery

Shit, how about you make some ordnung in your country?

well in bigger cities most of the time. I wish we would.

I miss seeing CP ???
does it happen when a pokemon is the highest CP you've encountered, or is it higher than any you own?

>higher than any you own

I've only ever seen 2, both being in the first week of playing. And of course both ran

>12:10 am
>gym at end of street has battle animations

I doubt theres anyone actually there but I can't be bothered going out and having a look

apparently they're training it 200cp at a time
I should feel bad for making such pointless posts but nothing else goes on in this game

Just found a spot in my faculty where gps lets me catch diglets in its park spawn next to the building during my breaks.
Feels good

nice
shame digletts arent worth much

who is this man

why are spoofers still alive?
they are even worse than botters.