euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=slythly
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

THE EMPEROR HAS RETURNED

>playing taliyah

placem and watchem!

I love Lissandra!

draaaaaaaaaven

Xth for Garen will always be > Darius

I love Azir but he could be better right now. Won't stop me from playing him though!

So is it better to try and 1-4-1 push with Yorick or do I push the same lane as my ult for maximum speed?

The problem is that when he actually is good he's been fucking cancer and nobody wants him good. He needs a buff that will make him decent but not cancer again without reworking his kit. I hope he doesn't need a rework at least, I really like his concept as a champion.

DIAPERMAN

why arent you on your way to LA to put a bun in sjokzs oven?

DIAPER GAREN

He needs a rework.
Sorry.

Your champion with long distance damage cc, terrain control, escapes, turret placement, and high scaling can NEVER be good without being cancer.

Too overloaded is his kit. He's like Ekko.

where are u now?

Remember to milk your Sona!

I dislike azir because using his dash properly requires you to be living in the same building as the league servers, my reaction times aren't good enough to get the most out of him that I can, and every time I play him i always end up doing jack shit because I can't do his dashes like I need to

His kit is fine, it's mainly the early game meta that's fucking him, his win rate sky rockets the later the game goes.

And gets cucked by just about every assassin, learn to counterpick cunt.

Youmuus on garen?

I feel like if crowd control was more readily available in this game it would be a lot easier to balance.

No, not now not ever.

only ad item garen ever builds is BC and maybe a maw

diaper on garen?

What do i build for offensive items when im ahead then? You cant always JUST go black cleaver and tank. Im already too tanky for the enemy team to deal with just a cape of suns

Can confirm.
Not even that guy I just main Garen.

you don't build offensive items when you're ahead.

post old league memes

>tfw stomping ranked

i'm gonna fucking miss you koggles

whatever you say

Sup faggot.

is that guy who wrote a story for gurofag here?

*a foul unwashed stench reaches you at the same time you hear a low rumble from something large moving towards you*

WHERE ARE MY BUFFS?

*belches, bits of creeps dangle from the sides of his mouth above his triple chin*

WAVECLEARING IS THE TRUEST TEST OF SKILL

*farts, likely shitting himself*

THE ORDER IS GIVEN

goes for pretty much all champs apart from adcs

if you're ahead and wanna stay ahead you don't want to be squishy

Kog is losing some huge scaling potential in exchange for passive aspd he didn't need, yes?

I'm writing one.

At 1.5k words and 8.1k characters.

Because I've already put a bun in my waifu's oven and it would be improper to have to women carrying my child at the same time

Also fuck the dutch

Absurd (-ly amazing) champion

Offensive? You're a Garen, you live and breath offence just by base ability stats.

But a generalist build path is always going to be like this:
>Sunfire first item always always always
>Merc / tabi for going even or swifties for mega nigger tier
>BC if ahead by like 80 CS and 4 kills or against a tank team otherwise:
>Build spirit visage if 2 of them are AP
>Or build dead mans
>Then build warmogs
>Last items are specific for the game, left up to your choice.

>Kog is losing some huge scaling potential in exchange for passive aspd he didn't need, yes?
No you retard he's literally getting reverted back to the way he was last season

>5/3/9
whatta stomp, support koggo

I take it you don't like Azir.

results

another vg vs vg up on NA

pw is vidya

I really want to read this, how close are you to finishing?

Why does Riot reward low skill players for merely existing (Tank Ekko, Jhin being ridiculously strong no matter what), and punishes skill (reverting Kog, making the game bot lane focused only so top can't play carries reasonably)?

kog is literally retarded, he isn't the "protect the carry" carry anymore, he can literally attack like 20 times per second and anything that tries to kill him will be dead before they can come close to him, the dipshit needs nerfs, hard.

they're undoing his rework sans ult. so basically

>base AS very slightly up
>AS growth down
>q gives passive attack speed per rank
>w no longer doubles current AS, will do double the on-hit damage to equalize its current on-hit

however since the ult changes aren't reverted it's going to be an overall nerf

Whoa man calm down. I am just reading the patch notes and it seemed like they were removing what made his kit unique.

If he's just last season, will he be any good? I always feel like champs that languish too long become irrelevant.

>theyre reverting kog
>but not his ulti

reee, why did they even change it

>Be Gold.
>Be really high MMR for my division according to op.gg. Like, "You will rise 2 divisions," high.
>Go on a losing streak because, literally, I'm getting teamed with silvers against plats.
>So bad that op.gg is now reporting I'm, "Way below average MMR."
>Stomping the enemy so hard they rage quit.
>About to be promoted.

I don't get this game sometimes.

>5.0 AS %HP DMG
>SKILL

I'd imagine the main character doesn't have much life left in him.

is someone playing on hminds account??

I am making a gold per 10/ full ad darius video.

shekel per 10 seals/quints, bandit talent, starting with Cull.

Just dont know what items would fit my jew pockets.

Any ideas on a build?

rest full tank so you can collect shekels longer

Post 'em!

Say something nice and something mean about the person who goes before you!

Why not just go GP or TF instead?

Reposting because lol dead thread
What should I do as eve? Invading/objectives or ganking? General tips?

i carry np np

Support Yorick is pretty fun.

>do like shit in lane and become a golden god at 35 minutes
or
>get even slightly ahead in lane and enemy is forced to surrender because they know i only scale harder from there

all the same to me. sometimes you carry, sometimes you get carried. kogmaw is fucking busted because i can stall and stall and stall and only rarely do people comprehend how to bust it

that game just ended before i got to go from fed in lane to free-penta

2/3 Dorans blades
Steraks
Tiamat

Use your income to get way out ahead with poor-man items. Buy pinks to scout ganks. Push like a madman. Hope you never have to fight anyone.

Thats too cliche, I think it would be funnier if I made it work on something that hasnt been tried.

Besides, doesnt darius give F R E E AD?

Shit... I could see this being obnoxious as fuck.

>half a second before the last ult shot hits a low health target

>literally can not play ADC
>have trouble attack moving
>have trouble when someone jumps on me
>end up in high gold in my first season
Am I doomed to be bad at this game?

I'd rather she "milk" me.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +2

>try out mid
>literally feel miserable

how boring of a person must you be to main fucking janna

All ADCs and Mordekaiser.

Finally made it into Gold. How long until the season ends and how many games do I have to play/how often do I have to play them to keep from decaying back to Silver?

I love me some healsluts.

WHat masteries on MF?

How do I play her?
Do I try and hit a new target with my autos every time to maximize passive damage?

no decay until plat
gj shitter ur still bad

For instance?

>Top
Chill lane, just tanks wet noodling each other every now and then for free 10 gold
>Jungle
Stressful as fuck, must get lanes ahead before they feed and tilt
>Mid
Have to get first blood, have to out cs my opponent
>Bot lane
????????
gg team no peel
vaynespotting.jpg

euw.op.gg/summoner/userName=slythly

literally what the fuck

There's no decay in gold, you're good so long as you don't go on a losing spree and get demoted.

And about 2 months before the end of season 6 and pre season 7 starts maybe a couple weeks after.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums +1

Is that new? I remember ages ago (like, S3 or 4 maybe?) going down a rank because I hadn't logged in for basically an entire semester.

>play jungle
>mid and top lane both die before I finish my second buff
>top laner spams missing on me
this is an impossible role

if I was a yordle I would be cute and have friends

no you would be like a fatter midget version of you and still have no friends because you have a shit personality.

Sweet, so I can just not play ranked for the rest of the season then. Thank God.

>Haven't played in a long time
>Start up a game of all for one to shake off some rust
>See some button that apparently gives everyone on my team a skin for a small amount of RP
>Press it and my team thanks me
>Everyone using a skin on my team
>Skin goes away at the end of the game
Did I just pay Riot so that I could advertise their skins? I knew this company was jewish but that's pretty insane. The RP was from some giveaway Riot did a long time ago so it's not like I actually paid for it but still.

Veeky Forums vs Veeky Forums NA

pw is vidya +1

>Chill lane, just tanks wet noodling each other every now and then for free 10 gold
Not until you get Renekton or Shen or some other shit and they're at bot lane while you're chilling in your top lane.

Top lane is probably the worst lane because one simple gank from a jungler or a mid laner and your lane phase is literally shattered.

That's what I did , this season I have to play every few weeks I think to not decay. I hate the solo queue experience this season since you're just going to go up against a 3-4 man and get cucked.

>Queue into normals to try out new champ
>Jungle/Bot is my set up
>Get bot 3 times in a row
>Switch secondary to mid
>Get mid
Fuck this, I'll just try out new champs in ranked like everyone else fucking does.

ehhh last season i think? maybe the 1 before

I have an ok personality I just like to whine anonymously

but yes I would still have no friends

top lane is bad but its not even close to the shitfest that is botlane, you constantly fight off 4v2s or 5v2s because people just casually stroll bot lane to catch up when they aren't shitting on their own lane

Alright, I've finished with it.

I tried to make it a story that everyone could enjoy up to the guro part. I have never shared my literary works with anyone so I have no idea how shitty it is.

But hey, if someone enjoys it, that'll make me feel at least slightly better about writing it all.

ILLAOI MID RESULTS

GRAVES GOT TILTED, TRYNDAMERE GOT TILTED, LEBLONC GOT TILTED.

What did we learn today? Do not fucking gank Illaoi.

warlords or fervor. fervor makes you hit even harder, warlord's gives dank heals off q bounce

dominate the fuck out of lane phase. abuse them with autos and qs, bounce off minions all the time

your bounce will prioritize champs already lovetapped so you can use that to your advantage in lane

fuck them in lane and then snowball. duskblade>youmuu>cleaver for maximum dickage