/xivg/ - Final Fantasy XIV: Heavensward General:

Hyur master race edition

>Patch 3.4 Trailer
[YouTube] FINAL FANTASY XIV Patch 3.4 - Soul Surrender

>Patch 3.4 Preview
forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/303044-Letter-from-the-Producer-LIVE-Part-XXXI-Update-Thread

>Patch 3.38 notes
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/topics/detail/e4b6631397ff961d32d63a6a5b275bb2bbd2382d

>Youkai Watch x FFXIV Event. (July 26th-October 3rd)
na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/special/2016/youkai-watch/

>Resources, Guides, Free Companies and Linkshells:
pastebin.com/raw/p88PqskL

Previous:

Ala Mhigans are allowed to post!

Second for purity

xth for IN THE HIGHLANDS~!
We goin' t' Ala Mhigo, muthafuckaaaas~!

xth for JUSTICEBLOOD

It's important to remember that Stormblood will mean multiple things throughout the expansion, if indeed that is its name. Heavensward referred to a great deal of different elements that took place within the expansion in titles born by a group, as a metaphor for the faith of the land and the ascension to godhood, and literal progress of the character at the climax of the story in reaching Azys La.

i want to frot with a catboy

>tfw you don't have to heal this patch for your group

Any cute aura want to lewd?

Did I miss some news or something?

SE trademarked "Stormblood".

>People still think Gyr Abania is a desert
>People think they'll get to access Ala Mhigo at the start of 4.0

Catboys are for loving and petting

SE Trademarked a fancy sounding compound word and now people are saying it's the title of 4.0.

Nevermind that fancy compound words are SE's bread and butter and could be the title for any fucking game.

Yeah! And now those metaphors will be even cooler because of the mental imagery of a torrential thunderstorm of sun-blotting blood.. That's probably just me.

It would be cool if we would destroy a large part of Ala Mhigo when retaking it and so it would be rebuilt over the patches as a combination of both Mor Dhona/Idyllshire and Ishgard.
Probably won't happen, though.
Fanfest is next month and everyone knows they will announce the expansion there.
It's guaranteed to be the name of the next expansion.

>tfw you'd really like to switch to a healer again but for some reason your group has no problem finding excellent healers and no luck finding anything else

Time to go to a home I've never seen. Yay!

xth for Highlanders!

Who is this seminal sentinel? Looks like the tonberry lizard but I'm not sure.

I can't wait for them to stop updating Idyllshire's appearance come 4.0, leaving it a forever incomplete ruin half-consumed by half-integrated Gobbietech.

Stormblood is a dumb-sounding title for an expansion so I doubt it is. A Realm Reborn and Heavensward sounds much better.
If they want to portray bloodshed, carnage and another calamity/disaster happening on the title then they could think of a better one than "Stormblood".

Yeah because Heaven Sward is totally a better name.
Should've went the WoW road and just named it "Garleans" desu

It's me, but I'm not that tonberry lizard.
Same here on my server. I got a group who suddenly turned into a sales group and offered to make me a sub instead of a main healer and I just decided to ask my friend if his group was open.

>tfw no qt elezen gf
Maybe in Stormblood.
I'm gonna go with what another user said.
>Rhalgr is heavily affiliated with lightning
>Also affiliated with destruction
>Storm + Blood

Damn. I guess it helps if I do the avatarfag properly.

OO! Not to mention the dungeon we're getting in 3.4 is Xelphatol or some such and the region Xelphatol is bordering Ala Mhigo's region.

xth for being awake for some reason

>Heaven Sward
Nice meme

Go home, Ala Mhigan woman
Oh! That's a great point! I completely forgot about that.
Nice catch, user!

Do you guys think Astrologian will receive meaningful changes that will make it more satisfying to play, or just numbers shit ?

I'm really interested in seeing if they'll make the card mechanic something fun and engaging, instead of just frustrating.

>Xelphatol
>A region
>Reduced to a dungeon
Anybody disappointed about this?

>Not Bloodstorm
This sounds way better.

So you're the weirdo that abbreviates everything like pizza and mozzarella sticks? Or is that also tonberry. Fuck it i don't even care. Be my gf!.... or bf, whatever. Be mine!

>tfw you know exactly what Bloodstorm is and this user is probably too young for that

At first i was, I sort of assumed it was going to end up a big part of some expansion, you know? The Ixal's homeworld place !

But then you think about it, and do you really want an entire expansion or entire outdoor world zone devoted to the fucking Ixal? Not really.

They're not going to fundamentally change the way that cards are drawn and used.

Don't even set yourself up for that disappointment; it's never going to happen and you can only really blame yourself for unrealistic expectations if you're disappointed when it doesn't.

Kind of but not really. There was so little lore about that place that it's meaningless what they do with it, really.
SCH getting nerfed in 4.0 will be the biggest buff AST has ever gotten. Until then, just spam your cool spells in cities.
I really hope we get some Garlean inspired armor in the expansion!

I know Bloodstorm and I know they can't trademark that shit.

>abbreviates everything like pizza and mozzarella sticks
I like cheese bread, if that helps? I don't know who you're talking about.
>Be my gf!
I'm sorry, user. I cannot.
If you're talking about the hints at buffs, then I hope to god so.
>changing cards
Nope. Just everything but that it seems.

awake to erp me les go

To be pet by me, of course.
A little. But what would the reason for the WoL be to stay in the Ixali homeland for longer than is needed?

Blood is supposed to stay inside. Trust me, I pretend to be a doctor.

Someone should've told that to Haurchefant.

What? He was just hit in the jelly donut he keeps in a fanny-pack.

You're a fugly piece of shit is what you are

That aside, it's baby's first edge-tier of naming. Like Shadowblade or Angelheart.

That sounds like an Australian thing to do so that's probably not CG

truly...

Send a tell
/pet

And Ysayle just slipped on some ice, right?

Will an Aether tank please queue Weeping City. 2/6/15 is torture.

/pet

>I'm sorry, user. I cannot.
The fuck. Why not? If you're eb'd we don't have to let him know.

>do you really want an entire expansion or entire outdoor world zone devoted to the fucking Ixal? Not really.
Heavensward gave you Ishgard, another part of Coerthas, 2 Dravania areas and 2 more places that weren't really that obvious we'd have. It wouldn't hurt for them to not only give us Gyr Abania areas.
Eh. I could say the same thing for most of the zones. We barely knew anything about Sea of Clouds, Dravania or Azys Lla yet we got to access them, because they shoved some purpose in them for the story.

no means no

red is cute

You think I look bad? You should see the stairs!

That I fell down.

Face-first.

Well it's not the first time she went to pieces in the story.

>Well it's not the first time she went to pieces in the story.
Redlos!

You're not being very rationale. Can't we talk it over?

>Eh. I could say the same thing for most of the zones. We barely knew anything about Sea of Clouds, Dravania or Azys Lla yet we got to access them, because they shoved some purpose in them for the story.
Yes and I think that's exactly the point on why they keep lore of the places outside of our immediate region - a mystery - so they can just adjust the scale, lore and importance of them according to development time and what they fish to focus on.
It's a very pragmatic way of doing things but it also makes the world feel more empty and unfinished.

True enough. But we can only speculate at this time. Who knows whether we'll have Xelphatol as the dungeon and then an area with the place itself in it.

So I logged in today and have pretty excessive screen tearing and can't figure out why. Didn't used to happen.

My laptop blue-screened earlier today but has been fine since. I wonder if something happened to my gfx card?

Sounds like your GPU is having issues.

i'm not that person but if you get turned down you should just stop

Anyone free on Primal able to queue for Howling Eye Story so I can get this stupid quest out of the way again?

hello

Is that sort of thing fixable if you're computer illiterate?

I think the problem is that you're playing a disgusting she hulk

Yeah, just download more RAM

>i'm not that person but
You take Veeky Forums very seriously.

I understand

Guys please queue for Weeping City
Please

I honestly don't know, I'm pretty computer illiterate myself.
Maybe can help you.

No one here fucks Lalafell, right?
I'm not from here but someone told me this was the most degenerate thread on vg
It's not true, right?

Lalafell are strictly for cooking only.

I fucked a lalaboy and I would do it again

>You take Veeky Forums very seriously.
Where do you think we are.

>already did it after reset
>friend kept putting it off until a few hours ago
>queue with them
>we're carrying an entire alliance
>our main healer counted raising twenty fucking people before we even got to Ozma
>had to kick the off-healer twice
>somehow
>SOMEHOW one-shot Ozma

Lalafell are gross

tera fucks elin and i'm sure there's plenty of gnome fetishists in wow, nevermind whatever those floppy eared things from gw2 are called. kinda doubt xivg is alone in the regard of borderline pedophilia

No
Lalafells are for cute, not lewd

Does anyone have that cute picture where lalafell are described consisting of candy?

Not interested, thank you!
Post data center? Chaos might be lurking for that EU content hour
Lalas are for shoulder carries!

I find it odd that people call it Weeping City instead of Mhach

Oi!

I think I fixed it by playing with some settings, so all good.

When is Cadenza coming back?

>nevermind whatever those floppy eared things from gw2 are called
Asuras are the best thing to come out of GW2, prove me wrong
You can't

Excuse me but Highlanders, Elezen and Roegadyn are beautiful and we need more of them.
Also more midlanders

Who?

Why would I want to prove you wrong when I agree?

Oh God........

Kaori.............

less cute lalas, more lewd lalas please

>Highlanders, Elezen and Roegadyn
Superb tastes, brother.
Between us, there shall be no war.

This game should have frogloks as a playable race.
I would meme so hard every day.

Nuh uh

>like literally everything about FFXIV from the leveling experience to the end game
>NO CONTENT
>MASSIVE DROUGHTS IN CONTENT
>SHIT'S FUCKEN GONE MAN
>forced to play legion again when my group jumps ship to it
I just want FFXIV to flourish with content. That's all I want.

i mean they're still the game's pedobait, regardless of your stance on "lol pedo" versus "they're adults"

but i said please

Asuras don't really come across as young at all though, they really do just seem like a short humanoid. Male/Female have like maybe 1 face each that seems really young and nobody uses them. Lalas have really childlike voices or at least the option for it whereas asuras all sound middle aged.

Sorry kid but your sub money is being spent on XV and all the numerous remakes of older FF games.

Say thanks to the higher ups at SE for that.