US:
Literal Who @ Illidan (Horde)
RIP in Peace @ Sargeras (Alliance)
EU:
Wrench @ Shattered Halls (Horde)
Neighbourhood @ Argent Dawn (Alliance)

/wowg/ battletag friends list:
pastebin.com/tkyh3F4C
(Rarely used or updated, use at your own risk)

Filter lists to clean up wowg:
Image MD5s:
pastebin.com/TqG2hd2D
Comments:
pastebin.com/NxxYv1F0
Filenames:
pastebin.com/fVizcs9M
Tripcodes:
pastebin.com/AHDygQzK

WoW Token Price:
wowtoken.info

Last thread:

resto druid mvp

Worship

ARTHUS

the one known as illidan stormrage

MY WIFE'S SON THE DAY YOU WERE BORN

I wanna f*ck Tyrande, Furion doesn't deserve that a*s

>be demo warlock
>legendary shoulders drop
>top DPS meters

ummmm

(you)

gosh i am SO lucky

why do you post slutty pics of your characters

don't you realize that I'm going to masturbate to your characters? aren't you ashamed? you should protect your waifu

THE FOREST OF LORDARON WAS ALL LIKE

>844 with legendary
also nice haste retard LOL

@155194574
Thanks we already saw it. No (You) for You.

Fuck you, l want those shoulders so badly

>844 with legendary

Seriously, fuck you.

>playing demo

numbers don't matter kid, it's the performance that matters

you guys got your legendaries yet? :^)

>tfw you post a pic of your character in hopes no one will flame you and your UI and they don't

hot damn it's a good morning

I don't post my female DH here, and I'm trying really hard to find a mog that covers more than her nipples. But damn is it hard.

TEHRAN-DUH

I'll never know this feel ;~;

her accent kills every boner I had for her, and I don't even know why is she the only one with that dumb accent. Does she have brain damage?

>fapping to character models

I can understand lewd art but cmon man.

>Need 2 mark of honor to buy an old pvp piece
>Queue for a bg, win and get mark
>Ok not bad
>10 wins and 14 losses later still no second mark of honor

This is getting a bit silly 10 wins and not a single mark? What's the drop rate on these things.

she used to have a generic american voice but she is now filling the "african forest woman" quota

Give me one good reason not to make my warlock a troll.

It was 100% at level 100.

Now it's somewhere around 10%

it's not undead

Orcs are superior.

>menu bar showing
why
>two different party frames
why
>massive as fuck player frame
why
>deaths:current fight
???????

Why was deathwing so mad?

I'm so fucking sick of grinding these dungeons

SO for the more followers on a mission do they each get less xp?

please help

Try not being shit, then. Or play a master race.

You asked this last thread. If you like trolls, roll one. If you feel like you might regret it, you will. Now fuck off.

>tfw first time in Argent Dawn Goldshire

jesus

>boosted undead dk

fuck dude, I just wanted the racial but apparently they nerfed it and it shares cd with the trinket

should've went goblin for the jump, should be good in dk

they killed all racials

he wanted to fuck both alex and ysera but they didn't want the bbc

not even kidding

he had a way better reason than most people in these threads at least

>female worgen named puffymuffin healer

No. If the mission says, "2000 exp" then each follower gets that amount. WHat's funny though is I get two different Experience amounts for quests if I look at them under the companion app. Last night a gold quest was worth 2k EXP on the PC and then when I logged in on companion app it told me 1k. Idk if it was bugged or not, but I noticed it.

Thanks user we'll makeout later

steep dps,healing and tanking requirement, individual responsibility, people doing AoE to the corrupted bloods, everything about the roll mechanic, if you dont kill the tendrils on the 1st try its pretty much a wipe. also, you cant stack 20 arcane mages

>rolling a race because of a racial
>not rolling a race for race fantasy

literal shit-tier

You're what's wrong with the mmo genre.

If you're going affliction then make it a troll 100%

Orc for Destro

Undead for Demo

I love my draenei shammy but fuck me if their totems aren't the most retarded looking things.

I would do the most bullshit quest chain they could contrive just to get a replacement skin that looked like vanilla ass tauren totems but instead I'm stuck with uninspired scifi clay shitpots.

Gnomes are superior.

Orc warlocks are a meme, THANKS GULDAN

Forsaken are cool but my spriest is already that.

Only if it's with my asshole.

Haven't played in like a year. How is mistweaver in legion now? I loved it during MoP but it didn't feel very fun in WoD

>not orc for demo

Are you for real?

>monk
i'm so sorry.

*teleports behind u*

>hating on the top dps, WINDWALRE

????????????????????????????????????????????
yesterday it was my itemlevel
but what is it this time????

screw that cunt

Shadman is fucking great screw anybody that says otherwise

DH campaign went full Gurren Lagann.

ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWA

>Amount of mobs needed to kill in Life Finds a Way finally nerfed

Thank fuck

hi moraei

Which is yet another proof it's a class designed for manchildren and retards.
Amazing how it just keeps piling up.

On the note of what was touched upon at the end of the last thread, are the HP and damage numbers too high? When did you like them the best?

Gotta say I liked either vanilla or wrath the most. Back then it was easy to form an understanding of what was a big crit and what was a lot of HP on a player. Now it's all just 3982393 wow big crits.

havent been on wowg in a year

what happened to friends like froo, huns and ralph?

least they could have done was update the broken draenei models/armor, they looks like fucking shit and stand out like a turd in a pile of diamonds

rate me and my wife

please delete this

>froo
runs the wowg discuck
>huns
still posts
>ralph
Still waiting for him to die of heart disease

>bunch of 850 trinkets and warforged gear
>it's all versatility shit

I'm not replacing my 835 Horn of Valor with an 850 Versatility trinket, fuck you game

anyone for mythic arcway and court? 846 vengeance tank looking for a group if we cna get enough people together.

who /guildless/ here?

People buy this shit in decent quantities for 100g and it costs like 10g to make. How stupid are they?

very cute!

Wrath numbers were perfect.
And they are this big because there was a planned crunch at the start of WoD, but because of removal of resilience and "testers" bitching that they feel nerfed after pandaland it wasn't as big as it was meant to be.
The plan for WoD was to have tanks have ~60k hp by the end of first raid tier (BRF), which would lead to a bloat of at best 100k in mythic HFC.
So pretty reasonable numbers.

But then minigames came in and Holinka couldn't balance shit outside of bloating health pools and we got 300k hp.

/me/

I just want friends on EU :(

when will blizzard implement scaling technology across all zones to make going back and completing old world content worthwhile?

Why the fuck would you want to go back there.

>841 ilvl arms warrior
>most of it is gotdam vers trash shit I just wear it to feel better about myself

The god damned game doesn't want me to be arms or Fury, it wants me to be prot I swear to christ. I'm trying to get away from tanking, not thrown back to it like a bitch. Like does the server realize there are no warr tanks on my server so it just keeps throwing me this shit or something?

well at the moment I don't, but if it was scaled content I would since it would be fun

The ilvl alone will give you more dps you shit. They literally changed how ilvls work.

I skipped WoD altogether, and practically MoP and Cata too. From what I hear, WoD was one big fuckup consisting of smaller fuckups followed by more small fuckups, so this is entirely in line with what I've heard of it.

When they'll also implement a complete overhaul of levelling paths similar to choosing your strike point in Legion.
Which is never.

>running through dal
>see warp-huntress kula walking by warp-huntress kula

what do now im bored as fuck
only got one mount out of all those
dont say do temptest i already have alar

tfw your bf doesnt let you be his healslut in mythics

Not if you are a:
Warlock
Shadow Priest

Because then haste, crit and mastery can outscale intellect. And in case of Shadow Priests running S2M, it outscales intellect by half a mile.

with scaling you could level wherever and not worry about out-levelling a zone, but keep minimum zone levels as they are now so that level 1s aren't around the broken isles and shit

time is convoluted in dalaran

MVP at being a faggot combination. Play a Holy Priest if you're a real man.

G O O U T S I D E

>no one should be made to feel uneasy, especially when they're at school
Please for the love of god tell me this is fake

WoD design team was fucking incompetent in a lot of aspects.

what are you munchin' on today m'bros??? post me some wowg foods

Warlock fix WHEN!?!?!?!

Same here, I came back for WoD because I heard about the stat crunch and I actually liked some class reworks.
Then it turned out the stat crunch was a meme.

are dks fun to play?

I don't care if they are really good or not, I just want to know how they feel like at the moment

I used to play warrior arms, muti rogue and frost mage in tbc-wotlk and I want to try something different