/pg/ - Persona General

Last Date: →

NEWS
>P5 Translations: p5anon.imgur.com/
>Trophies imgur.com/a/AwlYV
>Full Soundtrack mega.nz/#!SkhyDCDb!qlwAxLlyc1dNkBek3cJtT12Hf_oBXOaIm71Y9Vompy0I
>Locations/Dungeons/Misc imgur.com/a/FEkpW
>Portraits mega.nz/#!XNsmhBBK!DYqFkeSAT5R4LZrTBKV48CLks8A6jxNiDhcBzxACpG4
>Other Images imgur.com/a/IWoDf
>The Soundtrack can be found at domi-persona.tumblr.com/post/150303511502/p5-ost-unzip-pw-sharebymamoru-updated
>Final countdown events to P5 launch:
personacentral.com/persona-5-launch-countdown-and-tgs-live-streams/
>P5A: the Day Breakers is out and subbed on Nyaa
>P3: Winter of Rebirth BD rips are out on Nyaa
>Persona 5 released in Japan; February 14th in North America and Europe + PAL regions
>Take Your Heart and Steelbook Editions for NA up for pre-orders at Gamestop and Amazon
>20th Anniversary FES to take place at 3331 Arts Chiyoda in December 2016

SCANS
archive.is/U8Ka0
archive.is/FaYLc

INFO
>P5 Info
pastebin.com/MJuR9h0S
GUIDES
>General Guide
pastebin.com/eCHRjKCZ
>PQ Guide
pastebin.com/Bq16HvJh
>P4U2 Guide/Resources
pastebin.com/M3MPepKb

DOWNLOADS
>Art, Guides, Music, etc.
pastebin.com/Vh0CdRit
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
mediafire.com/?4kjjaf0jtw2jyj3
>Persona image collection
mediafire.com/?9j3us2v34coua

MANGA
>Scans
personascans.tumblr.com
mediafire.com/personascans#unst48ukbu457
pastebin.com/L3WXvsf3

Other urls found in this thread:

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1274691&page=100000
youtube.com/watch?v=h7yvQDOMUWw
youtu.be/5EqWN4fT79s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Naoto X Yu is going to be canon

Yukiko x Yu

Yusuke is best boy!

The meltdown in neogaf is still going on btw

I like Yukiko unlike most people on this board probably, but she isnt that popular in japan. And they stopped teasing her and Yu a while ago.

Yoghurt just wanted to control everything.
>that they never noticed
They did notice according to Arena. They just ignored it.
>they were involved in the Arena games
They also did absolutely nothing and the entire thing was their fault in the first place
Link?

>paying attention to what goes on in Neogaf
>caring about what happens on Neogaf

Don't forget the evolved one ahoy.

m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=1274691&page=100000

>no fun allowed

>but she isnt that popular in japan
this is unimportant to me

>a co-op with a pancake

Important to the gooks. Do you actually like Yukiko? I find that its pretty rare esp on Veeky Forums.

>Yoghurt just wanted to control everything.
yeah, but does the fact that he's puppetting the Velvet Room factor into the game's plot at any point, and are his actions linked to the villains of the game's main plot in any way? or is he just chilling in the background doing nothing in particular until the game's secret end

can you actually use Potter's ultimate persona in NG+ and shit?

You have a very loose definition of fun

Somebody post the full body Lavenza picture and her portrait. I need them for scientific purposes

>Do you actually like Yukiko? I find that its pretty rare esp on Veeky Forums.
there are more of us than you think

plus she has the most relatable shadow in the game (feeling trapped by a future that others seem to have decided for you)

He's basically Izanami, except P4 fastforwards you to March after the Ameno fight while with Yfuck you spend a month wondering why the fuck is the game still going

Why is the story the same rehashed shit again?

Some fucking powerful deity working in the shadows corrupting a person who does his evil stuff for him?

How do they not get tired of this shit? It's like every persona game sans 3.

Do we boycott this game?

i also like Yukiko but i've never waifufagged for her on Veeky Forums. i like how elegant she is while also being a dork who laughs at stupid shit. also found her shadow relatable.

>making yourself angry to entertain yourself
? ? ??

I heard Yusuke has a route.

You heard wrong.

Goodnight, sweet prince.

I like every girl in persona 4. Yukiko gets a bad rap for some reason. Naoto is still my go to girl. I think that if they make someone canon for Yu it will be her just because it seems like Yu is being built up to be a detective. Naoto / Chie are also the most popular girls in japan, but Naoto has been getting a lot more hints then anyone else. Wouldnt mind Yukiko though. I feel sad doing her social link and making her run away crying. :(

You must new to this board, everyone is triggered by neogaf for some reason.

Thank

So you are new to Veeky Forums?
waifu things
Just Christmas, Valentine's day and I think that's it.

Everyone the Phantom Thieves stole the heart of ended up locked up in the Mementos. Or their shadows did. Hard to tell. But the implication seems to be the Yaldobaoth was trying to manipulate the Chaos for Law Perfect Order nonsense.

Do the loli's actually join you for one battle?

Seems like a missed chance to do it.

>using Chaos to create Law
does that mean this is a real sheen maygoomi tensai game

Nope.

we don't know. it's likely that he doesn't have one but there's some good fujobait in his s.link.

>/v/irgins trying to rationalize their cancerous with "are you new" ?
Go back to your shithole if you want to complain about Neofags and SJW.

>No Funeral or a Missing Person Announcement for Goro in the game

H-he's alive, right?

they're keeping it open for a spinoff or dlc

Probably, this is anime we're talking about.

find out in persona 5 ultimax

I guess? I'm basing this off of the one translated screenshot we have of Fake Igor and a cutscene from yesterday's Tofu stream. It's more of an educated guess than anything.

I wanted to protect that smile.

So, /pg/, I'm confused. I get that Tatsuya of the old timeline goes back to his world at the end of EP. But wasn't his entire fucking universe destroyed? What the hell is there to go back to?

Tofu's stream is up, final boss soon

I used to want to protect that smile. After leaks i'm not so sure, but after the whole deal is settled i want to protect that smile again.

But they won't let me. Fuck you, atlus ;_;

STREAM HAPPENING GET IN HERE

Everything except Sumaru City was destroyed.

Rad Brokong is the best

>OFFLINE
made me check fag

I'm emulating P3FES right now to prepare myself for P5. Is it possible to max out all social links in one playthrough without ng+?

Nowhere man. he went back to the void

Check again

so phantom's ok at least

then check again

It seems the nips at least like the Igor twist, since everybody initially thought they just finally hired a new VA for Igor.

>LIVE
made me check fags

Goro did nothing wrong

So he's going to spend eternity alone in a void?

Is anyone but him alive in the city? How the fuck they even exist if there's no universe?

Man, why the hell didn't he just agree to get wiped at the end. He WAS Tatsuya.

This desu

Sumaru is still a floating rock in space where everything else is basically dead or insane.

Well, at least the whole city is now his, and he can do anything he wants. can't be that bad unless he goes crazy from not being able to talk or see anyone ever again.

>gets surprise attacked
>bzzt bzzt motherfucker
>all out attack
futaba???????

I was also wondering how that happened

Good example of them teasing it in official art. Every other piece in that collection had a girl throwing themselves at Yu, thats the only one where he shows outward affection towards someone. She also is the most teased in P4A, and DAN. and has extra scenes in P4G saying you love her no other girl has.

But won't he starve to death? Or fucking die of thirst? Or the fact there's no air?

Man, that's debatably harsher than Minato's fate at the end of P3.

Hnnngh.

I would not mind it it felt the most natural to be honest.

>using Revolution against a null phys enemy

Fuck then

Just look them in dancing all night, they could already be a couple in that game. Him becoming a detective just makes it even more likely.

What's the name of Futaba's ultimate, do we know yet?

Prometheus. Just like him.

Prometheus. Also does anyone have album of portraits, i dont know what to do with .bin

Huh, really? Neat. Thanks anons.

He has a whole fucking city with supplies. No he won't starve or die as long as stays smart.

>air

I can't remember how much sumaru will actually float. Does it stay in the sky or go up in space? Can't remember the prophecy about that shit.

If its space then he's fucked.

It floats high in the sky, while the surface below is wiped. Try to find the cutscene somewhere, the music the play in it is spooky.

Stuff goes bad, man. He's 18, that means he has 60 years or so of solitude and loneliness to look forward to.

I mean damn, not even Minato has it that bad. At least he isn't fully conscious.

He might as well jump.

youtube.com/watch?v=h7yvQDOMUWw

Anne's Valentines Day event.

Prometheus

So Morgana's born in meme mentos and they're trying to get its memory back by going deeper into it

CAN he sudoku? there's no reason he has to struggle to survive, is there? he'd probably crack after a few months/years of solitude.

MY HEART

Anyone have album of portraits. or how to change from .bin

Why did he go back at all, though? The other assholes remember by the end of IS. Why exactly does he have to go back?

I mean shit, why does the other side exist at all? Niggas ended up destroying it. There should be no other side to return to.

youtu.be/5EqWN4fT79s p2 dan when

I don't really remember much about IS, but what happened to the rest of the city's people?

Philemon transported everyone?

His friends were there...

His friends that got transported to the new world and wiped?

Q

No, Tatsuya explicitly says all his old world friends are still there, and that they'll 'rebuild a better world'. He was never alone.

Sensei a cute.

anyone having issue with twitch? It just won't load for me.

How will they rebuild a better world when there are, at most, a baker's dozen of people with no means or way of getting food or water?

There's nothing to hunt, nothing to fish, nowhere to grow food. It's a rock in fucking space.

>reusing the exact same sequence for each girl again
sasuga atlus

I'm having bad stream lag, stupid buffering circle.
I'm using university wi-fi so maybe that's it on my end?

I don't know, Tatsuya is a complete dumbass. My point is that the old Jun and them are still there.

There's something about her face that reminds me of my ancient Irish aunties.

it's just a blank page with unending loading for me.

then again you can't really depend on third world country internet, so...

Naoto and Yu in a domestic partnership as detectives and lovers!