PlayStation 4 General #361 - /ps4g/ /ps4gen/ /momgen/

Old Thread: Not so happy boobs Edition

========================================

>Nioh beta demo survey results announced
gematsu.com/2016/09/nioh-beta-demo-survey-results-announced

>Death Stranding to feature a new form of co-op play, due out before Tokyo 2020 Olympics
gematsu.com/2016/09/death-stranding-feature-new-form-co-op-play-due-tokyo-2020-olympics

>God Wars: Future Past launches February 23 in Japan
gematsu.com/2016/09/god-wars-future-past-launches-february-23-japan

>Final Fantasy XV to support PS4 Pro at launch
gematsu.com/2016/09/final-fantasy-xv-support-ps4-pro-launch

>Toukiden 2 ‘Ruins’ update, free-to-play version announced
gematsu.com/2016/09/toukiden-2-ruins-update-free-play-version-announced

>Tekken 7 TGS 2016 trailer
gematsu.com/2016/09/tekken-7-tgs-2016-trailer-screenshots

>Gravity Rush 2 reveals vast world map
gematsu.com/2016/09/gravity-rush-2-reveals-vast-world-map-phantasy-star-online-2-collaboration

>Guilty Gear Xrd: Revelator adds Digital Figure Mode on September 30
gematsu.com/2016/09/guilty-gear-xrd-revelator-adds-digital-figure-mode-september-30

>Akiba’s Beat delayed to Q1 2017 in North America
gematsu.com/2016/09/akibas-beat-delayed-q1-2017-north-america-launches-december-japan

>BlazBlue: Central Fiction opening animation
gematsu.com/2016/09/blazblue-central-fiction-opening-animation

>Metal Gear Survive TGS 2016 gameplay demonstration
gematsu.com/2016/09/metal-gear-survive-tgs-2016-gameplay-demonstration

========================================

>PS+ FAQ
community.us.playstation.com/t5/Games-Services/INFO-PlayStation-Plus-FAQ/m-p/41658595

>PS+ Current Offerings
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-plus/

>PS Store Updates
(US) blog.us.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/
(EU) blog.eu.playstation.com/tag/playstation-store/

Other urls found in this thread:

psnprofiles.com/RoboAddy
psnprofiles.com/DJ_Tomato
rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52663/coming-soon-to-gta-online-bikers-and-more
play-asia.com/tamaoki-and-harada-discuss-fan-feedback-and-more-in-summer-lesson-famitsu-interv/5f/748df
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dumb op poster. last thread hasn't even hit the bump limit

Don't be a post count nerd

dumb apologist poster

Post profiles.

Comment on profiles.

I'll start.

psnprofiles.com/RoboAddy

Can you please stop.
From now on, in PS4Gen the only time my PSN being posted is actually me, is when I'll be using my trip.
You've been really spamming my PSN over the past few days...

REKT
E
K
T

Okay, here's the real one.

psnprofiles.com/DJ_Tomato

how's touhou

EDF EDF EDF

..............EDF

Anyone got a good DriveClub club to join? Level 30 here

Just join some random club m8, I know you only in for the trophy

I have over 8 plats on my account, what sort of resale value would I be looking at? Is this a good amount of plats? Where could I go to sell?

>plat count in the single digits

lel

You might not believe it but this is the same person posting twice!

EXPOSED

If I get lots of plats, would you start to like me?

Sure but there are a lot of beta orbiters in the waiting list

Anyone not in the beta orbiter list?

>bought Bioshock collection
>expected both of the discs to come in one case
>it actually comes in two cases
>both identical apart from a little box at the bottom which says whether it's Bioshock 1/2 or Infinite
>when I put them on my rack it just looks like I have two copies of the same game

Oooof, that really flares up my autism

YNA is known for talking to himself.

And he did it again
The absolute MADMAN

>himself

YNA is not a boy

Will there be a PS4Pro and Vita Bundle?

Bothers me just looking at it.

I've solved the dilemma by just putting the Bioshock Infinite disc in between the pages of the manual in the 1&2 case.

It's not exactly ideal but I'm no longer TRIGGERED because I don't need too identical cases anymore.

I just can't see why they didn't use a dual disc case like every other fucking game or Blu-ray movie that comes with two discs

*two identical

Buttjobs from Miku

Yeah, he's a girl (male).

rockstargames.com/newswire/article/52663/coming-soon-to-gta-online-bikers-and-more

Don't lewd the miku.

I got some 'pre-order' tin with mine, so I just threw them in that and put the shitty cases away.

Anyone here play Qurare? How is it?

Game is poorly made but combat might be fun, especially if you're using Healer deck.

Dub-only

Looks like a phone P2W game.

Being familiar with Korean VA industry I can say that dub-only is a good thing. Even if it's as bad as Qurare.

Because it is.

The endless runner esque parts looked fucking horrible in the trailer so I never bothered downloading it

A /v/ thread I made that was positive towards Sony got deleted by the mods.

Hmm...

Bump mine :^)

Not much of a surprise. I got a warning for reporting a thread that was blatantly shitting on a PS3 and praising Wii once. That was years ago and the mods are still biased.

>bought Alien Isolation preowned for 10 bong
>open case
>code inside for the Crew Expendable DLC
>try to redeem it
>it actually hasn't been used

I never understand how people can buy a game and not redeem the free shit inside immediately. I got into the DOOM beta too because my preowned copy of Wolfenstein had an unused code.

Oh, okay then.

Were one of you lagging or is the tickrate that bad?

just googled it, 15hz LOL.
Literally stop playing this immediatly.

play-asia.com/tamaoki-and-harada-discuss-fan-feedback-and-more-in-summer-lesson-famitsu-interv/5f/748df

>With the final product will we be able to communicate with other characters apart from Miyamoto Hikari?

Tamaoki: We are aiming to build on a number of situations and the game's content over extra characters at this current time. With this type of game the cost and time put into it takes a lot more compared to your average game…

Harada: I don't think you understand how expensive in both time and creation it takes just to create Hikari and her expressions.

>So to make extra characters in this type of game it would be of greater cost compared to any other genre of game?

Harada: Well to put it simply, in the Tekken series there is a lot of details on each character, but when it comes to Summer Lesson, we have to take careful consideration on the smallest of things such as how long Hikari's eyelashes are so people can really get a sense of realism in front of their eyes.

>Could you go further into the specifics?

Harada: The distance between you and the character and mentality is extremely different. When someone's face is up against yours, you become quite unnerved, correct? We have to take consideration into that as well. Again, as mentioned in Tekken, when the character performs their win pose, the cameras position is the main focus whereas the main characters eyes are your eyes which makes you the camera in a sense therefore we have to consider how the player looks at Hikari, from what angle and how will Hikari react. If you look at certain angles, you may be like "woah Hikari looks cute here", but in another angle you may notice how long her eyelashes are. This is how you would act in a real life situation and so we need more realism and that takes time.
RIP Gaijin-chan

I thought it wasn't getting an English release.

>can't feel her hair on your cheek
dropped, remake on holodeck pls

its lag, and you have seen nothing yet

it has a horrendous tickrate of 15

give me a better third person shooter to play

>better third person shooter
gta v i guess
but why would you want a multiplayer third person shooter, they're all bad

uncharted 2 and 3 were good

4 could have been the greatest but they fucked up

nonetheless its still okay for casual games, battlefield 4 also had a 15 tickrate for a long time till they switched to 30

it was 10 actually and now it's up to 144 depending on server, the minimum is 45 now i think

well yeah but it started as that low while it has a big focus on multiplayer while naughty dog and sony dont give a shit about uncharted 4 online

what makes it worse is thats its a heavy cover based shooter so you get shot when you are in cover all the time

fuck i wish they would have remastered uncharted 2/3 online in the collection

BOY

>GTA V
>a better TPS than Uncharted
Uncharted isn't perfect and I get it's your opinion and all but dude, come on now.

you guys enjoying the Bioshock collection?

>Bought Mai+plus dumb costumes for DoA5 last week
>haven't even touched the game in month
I probably should have just saved my shekels

>Buying these trash games from trash series developed by a trash developer who fucked the PS3 in the ass along with Valve, Bethesda and EA

Never forgive, never forget.

Papa Sony's pride will remain intact.

I'm amazed you bothered spending $8 (I assume US) on her.

(You)

Bioshock 1 is a masterpiece.

k

I got the $16? one because I had $20 worth of Sony funny money just sitting around

Why can this nigga draw a fucking neck right? Why won't his assistants help him?

how did they fuck the PS3?

Bioshock 1 had exclusive content on PS3 for years.

Too busy animating the important stuff

Underage please

At least attempt to have posts that aren't completely shit.

>Papa Sony
I can never tell if this shit is ironic or not, either way it's fucking lame though

Oh, she has a bundle thing then? I guess that's a little better.

?

>ironic

There is that word again

I asked you a question and you reply with a very low quality post that offers no real substance.

Bioshock came out on the 360 first, it was a time exclusive at the time.

themoreyouknow.mkv

I hope you are happy you big baby

You're still lame, sinner boy.

I don't care, the PS3 had a hard time at the start of gen 7

Sony 4 lyfe

Maybe if you weren't retarded, you'd know that game was made on a very limited budget, small dev team with lots of first-time animators, a characters that had to be voiced by some of the programmers just to save time and money.

It was Irrational's first console game, they didn't have the skill, money, or time to develop for the complicated Cell processor.

2K was also worried it would be a total flop like System Shock 2 was.

The fact that it was made in the first place was a surprise.

They made a great PS3 port down the line to make up for this, with exclusive content and a new difficulty mode that never showed up on 360/PC.

The 360 exclusivity was a circumstantial, not intentional, but it's not like I should expect a shitposting underage retard like you to know this.

>They made a great PS3 port down the line
>down the line

And that's all we need to know.

Fuck them, I'm so glad they are dead.

>155226672 (You)
Great post, really made me think.

Your loyalty is unsettling, disgusting, and sadly kind of cute

Just embrace it user

It's pretty fun. The music is good and ut has the right amount of ecchi. It's all there.

I heard on a /v/ thread ps4 had a good yugioh game. What did he mean?

legacy of the duelist, its a solid game, i hope they build on the game and make a sequel

the only real annoying thing was that there were no banned stuff for the story mode, i beat half the game with a stupid exodia deck

Anything i should look out for while playing valkyria chronicles?

Scouts all the way baby.

i suppose i will know what that means when i get to it

i heard something about an important saving thing i should realize but i forgot

The scout class is overpowered. Put a few Orders on Alicia, and she can solo 90% of the missions, by just running to the final flag.
The other 10% have some kind of special objective instead of capturing the enemy base.

What about those missions where you're welkin by himself with no eidelweiss?
That's where I dropped the PS3 version.

I didn't know valkyria chronicles was ender's game

They deserved it, you have to hit rock bottom before you can dig yourself out.

And they did.

>dat hair
>dat outfit

literally best kat

>tights covering her pantsu
the outfit had potential

Does the North American release of God Eater 2 include Ressurection? What about the digital version on the PS store?

Yeah I believe so

Should I get the Yugioh game?
I love MTG but I played Yugioh as a kid

Preorder-only.

yes its a good game, i told you earlier

What are your preorders looking like right now?

Just Persona 5 and TLG for me

PSVR
Summer Lesson
Happy Manager
Idolmaster Cinderella Girls Viewing Revolution