Camilla isn't even the best royal girl

>Camillacuck is the one fostering the Azura/Flora shitposting

Really

Makes

You

Think

>Camilla teaches Sakura how to be more sexually assertive towards Corrin

Both are equally good, desu.

Why can't people accept that Lucina WON?

I like Nichol

UH OH

wow one image i am so btfo

Why are they so comfy?

>CamillaAnon
What the fuck? First Michlan now this faggot?

Every waifu needs a namefag

>Michlan
Does he even post here anymore? I only see him on /v/ often.

Class path for Olivia?

Dancer > Slut

Why is Azura so shit?

Reminder to give the birthday boy lots of birthday sex.

>only way to get two kids as a male is to marry your retarded cousin

If they ever bring kids back, I hope there's a time skip involved. No time traveling/pocket dimension bullshit.

He can go fuck himself with his stupid Hexing Rod.

That's kinda hot actually

Now you now how Awakening's FeMU players feel

Hayato is for sexual bullying

>playing FemRobin

But then you don't get best girl.

I don't care, I just want to play as a girl to marry the husbandos

>not playing as FemRobin

Not really. At least Chrom was hot and a cool dude. I actually pity Mamuifags because Azura is just so boring and shit.

I love Shura!

Chrom is just as boring as Azura though, he's just your typical shonen manga protagonist

At least Chrom does some interesting shit in his game. Azura killed no one important in the game, while Chrom was able to kill both Walhart and Gangrel

I love Flora!

He posts without his name.

Camillafag just posts to piss people off. He doesn't really even like Camilla and only uses her because she triggers people the hardest.

Strategist or Maid Elise?

#betterinhindsight

I do like Camilla, but I also love pissing people off. It's a win-win for me

Mr. Rallyman is actually pretty helpful.

I love Azura, but Flora is pretty lovely too. What do you love most about Flora?

Since I get the Spy's Shuriken in Ch 26, I can just pick away at Iago from a distance with it, right? His high Crit rate worries me.

I know he's got Seal Str, but I've got aura buffs (Elise, Camilla, Forrest with Inspiration) and Rally Str so I should always be doing some damage, and at the very least I've got poison.

Puss puss

I have a feeling the map is going to take me quite a while since I have to get around all the vile Staff users

By the time I reach Iago I just want to finish the map as safely as I can.

At least she's cute.

Yes, take away the horse from the mounted staffer and give her a physical weapon to work with her amazing 4 Str. What could possibly go wrong.

That's actually a very good plan. I never thought of it....

Alternatively he won't double so you can let Kaze pair-up with a full blue shield gauge partner to guard it for him in case Iago connects the hit/crits.

Wide
Gaping
Vagina

Conquest Lunatic endgame is some crazy shit

I can't imagine what it's like if you don't have the Silence staff for it. What's the AI pattern for enemy status staves in this game anyway?

>Do you see that Xander?
>Fuck it over with every status staff

Prepare for -12 def.

I like this merc and you do too I think.

Rescues will also help immensely for that map, whether you're doing a Rescue chain or to help get your units out of danger. I still have all four uses left for this.

They'll all target one unit in range. You'll be hit by three of them at once (because they're so fiendishly placed that if you're in range of one Enfeeble, you're in range of the other two) and as points out, all of your stats will be dropped by TWELVE. Effectively a death sentence because this isn't a map you can stall or take your time in, lest you deal with the reinforcements.

I'm... not looking forward to it either.

Takumi makes me happy!

Actually I found out that in the beginning I had a unit tanking the Hero to the left and the Onmyoji to the right the maids will target those instead. Xander can approach and kill the frontmost maid and you can silence the freeze maid. Then use the Rescue staff to kill the bottom right maid and be safe afterwards, and focus on pushing the right. I kept all my units unpaired so I can clear everything asap.

I want to impregnate Nyx's small and tight cunt!

Severa is objectively shit

>back to early Lucina threads
Well whatever

I'll be sure to let his wife know

Rhajat deserves a better dad, to be honest.

Gonna need a source on that

She calls Tharja!user daddy all day, so it doesn't really matter

I liked their supports together.

Artist is Meme50, it's part of a series and it's fucking god tier

This too

Bow Knight for Niles?

I don't like her but I'm still going to bone her in Lunatic Nohr because I'm a lunatic.

Keep him in adventurer until he gets pass then switch him to bow knight

if he has good magic go adventurer and make him a shining bow user. Pass is also a good ability.

Bow knight has shurikenbreaker though.

>Meme50
I am not into Vomit or Snot, thank you.

I'm gonna edit this to make it Hayato and Kagero's faces

I wonder if I should be worried. I have two units that are solely used for pair up bots, and three pairs of units who work as pairs, so I switch between them depending on who does the job better. The only unit I use that's unpaired is Leo because I feel like he operates better with an Attack Stance partner to make up for his lack fo speed. Kaze can sometimes fight unpaired since he can fight with himself (Replicate) I guess.

My initial plan, since I've got 4 Rescues and 4 Silences, is to use them all at Endgame. I have Niles run down, kill a Maid (Shurikenbreaker helps a ton), then Rescue him with Elise, refresh with Azura, kill another Maid, and then Rescue him with Forrest. Though I'm still at Ch 26 and I'm trying to figure out a plan. I was even thinking of using one Silence to safely approach the first room and then get rid of the Hexing Rod Maid because I'd want to avoid having my HP halved if at all possible.

Hayato would have been better as a 2nd gen. It would be less ara ara for his marriage options to be close to his age.

I haven't read much of his other stuff but that particular series doesn't have anything out of the ordinary, besides an armpit part if I believe.

>It would be less ara ara for his marriage options
But that's the best part

>I wonder if I should be worried. I have two units that are solely used for pair up bots
This is fine

>and three pairs of units who work as pairs, so I switch between them depending on who does the job better.
This is not fine. Good units can hold their own and benefit more from attack stance. Keeping good units paired up means one less good unit on the field ready to attack. Especially on endgame where the enemies come in huge mobs and you have to keep moving forward or else you'll get sandwiched by reinforcements. Remember to use the mess hall and tonic everyone up if you've got the money.

Effie is best girl! Effie is cute!

Her dubbed voice ruined it for me, same for Hinoka

Fuck off I'm the only one allowed to love Camilla

I think you're the only one who does love Camilla.

Her voice kinda reminds me of Hideyoshi Kinoshita's English dub

I have a thing for muscle girls so it's kind of an improvement for me. I love her regardless tho

It's something that's worked out for me for quite a while especially considering the stat boosts really help a unit perform better, plus it keeps me safe from enemy Attack Stances. On top of that, Rallies work a little better because if you Rally a pair, both units receive the rallies so that's where I can do the switching.

But, you do have a point. If there's any map where offensive play is essential, it's Endgame where it is absolutely imperative that you advance forward as far as you can. On top of that, while my units would be more spread out and likely more susceptible to damage, I think I can afford a Fortify (I'd need someone with A Rank Staffs but I'm sure I can use Elise enough to rank up, she's halfway through B right now).

Do you have any other advice? One other thing I remembered is that I still have three Freeze uses left (I had to use them all on the Automatons in Ch 25 just so I could even approach Saizo and the Swordmasters and Master Ninjas without being Lunged), so I can probably use them on the mounted pairs to slow them down and give the rest of my units more time to catch up.

I like Hana

Cute Effie!

Who are those cats?

Too bad its shit eugenics

I can't stop marrying Azura, help me bros.

Kill yourself to end the pain

Play something other than revelations

>Do you have any other advice?
Keep maids silenced, lure enemies into attack stance ambushes. Save your freezes fuck those bow knights and dark knights in the back and don't stop to fight the hero's at the beginning of the map. Let them get beaten off by your back units because if you stick around to keep them at bay you'll just get flooded by faceless.

Why is she so perfect?

How did you got 4 Silences and 4 Rescues?

Well something I did was use all 3, Flora, Elise and Felicia as staffbots the whole way through. I blew an Arms Scroll on Felicia too to get her to S rank in staves so I could do shenanigans with Bifrost, like death-warping Camilla.

One Silence rod comes with 4 uses, and you get two Rescue rods which have 2 uses reach.

Don't the Heroes and Onmyojis reach you rather quickly though? I was planning on parking a few units there and hopefully kill them on counterattack.

not him, but every time I play Invisible Kingdom (Jap version with incomplete fan translation) I end up having Tsukuyomi marry Orochi and then I marry Syalla
I think I've inherited TharjaAnon's habits
although when I play as Femui I won't marry anyone but I'll keep petting Syalla

They do reach you quickly, but having all of your units pushing is essential. Even your best units will get torn to bits by all the mounted units the back. You'll want to kill them off quickly so that you can move on Takumi. Then you can have people hang back to keep the reinforcements off.

>walk into room
>find this

What do?

Good taste.

Tell Chrom to take his bitch back