/tsg/ - The Sims General

Everybody's Gettin Banned Edition

>Last Time On /tsg/
>FAQ:Is TS4 worth playing yet?
Yes, TS4 is very much worth playing. They've added tons of free content in patches. Gamepacks and expansions have greatly increased the fun also. At least give it a pirate.

>Official News:
thesims.com/news
simsvip.com/

>Patch Notes for The Sims 4:
help.ea.com/en/article/the-sims-4-updates/

>General Sims Information:
pastebin.com/MxNGbcnW

>Expansion Evaluation:
The Sims 3: a.pomf.cat/dhgjdd.pdf

>Booru:
tsg.booru.org/index.php
>Discord:
discord.gg/2gmDxEw

>Gallery Tag:
#ts4vg (Enable Custom Content in left pane)

>Game Cracks:
pastebin.com/WUrPaKbF

>Mods and Custom Content:

- Sims 4 and 3: pastebin.com/RDKeBuTG
- Sims 2: pastebin.com/eYZvWXYs (embed)
- Sims 1 + Complete Collection: pastebin.com/akQ8QXWq
- Maxis Match for Sims 4: pastebin.com/wS3a2En9
- Adult CC: pastebin.com/m47uZqct

>Downloading Tray Files for Version Mismatch:
pastebin.com/aWC3Nc0T

>Challenges:
pastebin.com/TXiybiTu

>/tsg/ Sim Downloads:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WyivmPslqRVwU8eRLcY1a_SGFrdQ4qEVI1Oee3mXdTA/edit?usp=sharing

>Archive/Other Resources:
pastebin.com/kkq3CRss

>OP Template Resources
dropbox.com/sh/xfes0e760tkoojt/AACwI8al4j9fDCDCznxvCjwPa?dl=0

Other urls found in this thread:

linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=583182
brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/brittpinkiesims/single-post/2016/09/04/Sleepover-Mod
brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/brittpinkiesims/single-post/2016/08/28/Harry-Potter-Mod-Pack
brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/brittpinkiesims/downloads/category/Baby Shower Mod
zerbu.tumblr.com/post/118055018232/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack
modthesims.info/download.php?t=572152
modthesims.info/download.php?t=572554
modthesims.info/download.php?t=582826
modthesims.info/download.php?t=582882
modthesims.info/download.php?t=580941
modthesims.info/download.php?t=580531
mi-kin.tumblr.com/post/148595890488/daredevil-trait-the-sims-4-requested-by
modthesims.info/download.php?t=577958
youtube.com/watch?v=5oUa-3W0BFI
youtube.com/watch?v=cgYeLHqrxYU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

posting it again cause no one added it to the pastebin, I guess it's not for specific mods?
S4:
animated frogs: linna.modthesims.info/download.php?t=583182
slumber parties: brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/brittpinkiesims/single-post/2016/09/04/Sleepover-Mod
harry potter mod pack: brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/brittpinkiesims/single-post/2016/08/28/Harry-Potter-Mod-Pack
baby shower: brittpinkiesims.wixsite.com/brittpinkiesims/downloads/category/Baby Shower Mod
Go to school: zerbu.tumblr.com/post/118055018232/the-sims-4-go-to-school-mod-pack
ADHD trait: modthesims.info/download.php?t=572152
glutton/gormound trait: modthesims.info/download.php?t=572554
Crazy Trait: modthesims.info/download.php?t=582826
GtW Retail enhancement: modthesims.info/download.php?t=582882
Curious Trait: modthesims.info/download.php?t=580941
Realistic Salaries: modthesims.info/download.php?t=580531
Daredevil Trait: mi-kin.tumblr.com/post/148595890488/daredevil-trait-the-sims-4-requested-by
Functioning Pizza Oven with Recipies: modthesims.info/download.php?t=577958

bump

Cuuuute!

Why are all your sims got sad eyes

Not all of them do.

It's just Blue/Kat and everyone related to them.

thats not yuor sim

so friggin tired b/c my asshole neighbor starts mowing his lawn at 7am and he's still going
did he leave it on just to fuck with me or what

If she wasn't my sim would I be able to do... THIS?!

lazy monday, huh

Very lazy.

cardboard sheep -b

>page 8

>wake up to find the thread I made died
Aww..

she's so cute even if she's a retard.

Is the Mr DJ repack user here? Did that .exe I uploaded work for you?

>move into dorms with girlfriend, excited to start the semester
>meet roommates, they never bathe even though the showers are readily available
>they pass out everywhere
>pee themselves
>never eat although there is counter space and a working microwave and oven
>my sims are in a constant state of sadness because all of their friends are dying
>semester isn't even over with and there's already 5 kids buried in the backyard
good times.

Oops mybad, i have no idea why I replied to you
I checked the dead thread though, they said they couldn't get it working

ahahahahahahahaha

Oh that's no good. There wasn't a launcher with the repack, just a shortcut it places on your desktop that points to the original Sims3 executable. I assumed theirs had gotten deleted. Oh well.

Also, regarding your story, is it wrong that I think a friend of mine is probably going to have a similar experience? She's been gone 2 days and is already a worry. Hasn't even made it to freshers yet.

I don't care who's sim it is, I would totally ask her out for coffee so we could get to know each other

Well that's one way to get inside of Lydia.

>remake a townie while drunk
>end up with a rather cute chocolate vampire
>pretend she's an Assamite
>keep spotting her around town
>she's always stalking older redhead women

>"What's so funny? (Other than your horrible randomly selected CC top)"
>"Oh, heh heh, s-sorry, I'm just laughing at these cat videos."

>"You know, I love cats. They make for a good snack. I mean, companion. Why don't you tell me all about your cats, hmm?"

Miss Red Nappy Hair didn't know what came over her. Something about the swarthy woman's eyes was making her feel dizzy ...

And then she was eaten. Seriously, I haven't seen her since.

>And then she was eaten. Seriously, I haven't seen her since.
kek

I do like how Sims can finally eat and drink at the same time.

And it only took over a decade sequels and development!

Well they didn't have drinks in 2 and 3 they couldn't multitask anymore.

But yeah, it's nice. kek

Recommend me a good custom world for 3 that has all the lot types from the expansions. Not a huge world please, the game already runs like shit.

>Lots of venue types
>Small world

No.

Fine, recommend anything then.

Just know that if it runs like shit I'm going to slap you.

You are the reason why regular gamers think Sims players are a pack of gay retards.

>point this gun at me and pull the trigger, but if I get shot I'm going to be pissed.

Just accept that the game runs like shit unless you run it barebones. And even then it's a stretch sometimes.

>regular gamers think Sims players are a pack of gay retards.

Probably because they read your posts.

multi-tasking is the top reason to try and like 4, for me.

Madison VanWatson wants Cycl0n3 Sw0rd's Cycl0n3 c0ck. She comes on to the possibly autistic young gamer with all the subtlety of a sledgehammer, staring at his dick and drooling. Not even a nearby bowl of steaming hot mac 'n cheese can distract her.

Ayesha Ansari sneaks up behind Madison like she about to whomp the bitch in the back of the head ...

>back off fatty, that autism cock belongs to ME!

... but no, she swings around and takes us to the GUN SHOW.

How Cycl0n3 will deal with Madison's advances remains to be seen.

Funny you should mention that, earlier my personal sim spoke to Ayesha at a nightclub where Cycl0n3 was playing arcade games - and then Ayesha started dancing with Cycl0n3. I like to think he convinced her to dance with the poor guy.

>"Hey 'clone, you okay?"
>"Y-yeah, Ayesha! (Oh my God, I can't believe Ayesha is dancing with me. I have to resist the urge to start farting and ejaculating uncontrollably like I always do! HNNNGH!)"

Ah, that's a fun house to play when you're too lazy to make your own family. Gets messy after a while though since you gotta eventually decide on one/two sims to stick with.

The fact that Story Progression always married Cycl0n3 and Tamara was funny to me because they seemed like complete opposites. Especially because Blair is clearly his soulmate...

>Especially because Blair is clearly his soulmate...

I dunno, exes can hook back up. Especially after they get enough "juice" into their systems.

user, that's LEWD!

user, that's the intoxicating drama shit. That's all those cheesy romance novels entail. People not sure about their romantic intentions until a combination of poor judgement and lust pushes them over the edge, then it's rape-cum-romance raw sex and shooting seeds deep inside quivering wombs on dangerous days.

I'm really thinking about making up a female pen-name and trying to write some of that smut myself, then self-publish on Amazon.

wew

Maybe you should user. You filthy lewd boi.

Well it's not that easy, user. You still have to make something that will stand out among the legion of other smut writers. The gold standard is 50 Shades. And I don't know if I'm ready to read that yet.

youtube.com/watch?v=5oUa-3W0BFI

Speaking of books, what notable books have your sims written, /tsg/?

why user why

Because you can't always write what you want, you have to cater to your audience. In that case, they were obviously catering to Tumblr.

I must be around 10-15 hours in and I still haven't played the damn game. Just making sims, houses, updating community lots and downloading new ones.

But you have been playing, that's part of it. Sculpting your ideal world. When you're ready to make your own stories, you will know it.

Or maybe you get totally Simmed out and play something else for a while, then come back. That's a part of the Sims too.

I don't know if I should get Sims 2 or Sims 4. I'm currently playing Castaway Stories and got in the mood. I wanna play as a truck driving country boy.

If you have an origin account you could probably request the sims 2 ultimate
Although the nonstory sims games were sorta boring, in my opinion

Yea I read about that. Gotta grab some cases from my gf if the support requests pictures.

>tfw had ultimate on my old origin account but it got stolen

>search for more custom lots
>find the sims resource
>ads up the ass
>"wait 10 seconds"
>but they have nice things

Hahaha fucking kill me.

I know that feel. The Sims Resource can eat a shit covered dick.

y/n
I already have all the cool stuff packs

>TSR
>Nice things

m8?

do it senpai

is it just me or doesn't it feel like all of this stuff could've been put into one expansion

Tfw people are actually mad at Simgurudrake for saying this

10/10 for righteousness
0/10 for understanding EAs marketing schemes

(This is a good thing, by the way)

They're just assmad they can't spam about

>muh toddlers

In the ask a guru threads anymore.

It's literally just the toddler and open world fags complaining.

They're same retards that made the forums unbearable on release.

>fans complain about low-res squirrels in OR
>still no mod to replace them
>each pack brings more low-res effect animals that everyone hates but nobody fixes

Are they gonna fug?

Kek.
They're father and son.

Is that a yes?

Finally I started playing. It's fun but I don't think I'm gonna play for more than 1-2 hours at a time. I get bored. Probably gonna play another game and play this to relax.

Anyone here watch CaptainSauce's videos?
youtube.com/watch?v=cgYeLHqrxYU

Not bad, user, not bad. Just let it come. The sim bitches will arrive to be inseminated.

Does she look like she likes girls?

bit busy here

She looks like she doesn't like anyone

Looks more "sexually confused until she meets a strapping Alpha Male or at least good Beta Provider" than anything. Not bad at all mind you, just not an outright carpet muncher. With long hair she'd be extremely fuckable. Would need to be really fat and ugly to be a proper lesbian. Like try putting some eyeliner on her. Fuckable.

Its a trap!

what?

are you baiting or actually clueless?

Wasn't Johnny fucking everybody with reckless abandon? Gypsy, Liongirll, and Alex, at least. He doesn't need to farm for attention.

He's just luring Rick out of the house so he can move in on Lydia.

I guess that's my time to exit. Just know you have cute sims and should poast moar, that's all that matters.

kbai

annnyway, how do you like her girlfriend?

>They believe in lesbians

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

God damn it
Can't traits work properly for once?

shit forgot pic

once you remove traits via cas.fulleditmode some buffs and whims from the traits you removed don't actually leave

Well, I mean, he is out of the house at the moment, but...

I know that feel
I tried to get rid of Don Lothario's non-commital trait and he still wouldn't marry my sim qq

Shhh, just let them believe for a bit. They might actually research "lesbian bed death" and then become shitlords.

God I picked an awkward time to hide in the trunk. Here I was going to jump out at you and be like "SURPRISE!"

Ohwell *unzips katana*

I want to play some sims and start a new game/family, but I'm at a loss for what I want and how to play. Could be sims 3 or 4... but I'm kind of burned out on sims 4; it's quality content, but there's not much to it. I could go for sims 3, but I'm bummed that my opportunities no longer work