/ssbg/ - Super Smash Bros. General

>News
- Update 1.1.6 now available for download!

- 1.1.6 Balance Patch Notes:smashboards.com/threads/436806/

- 1.1.5 Balance Patch Notes: smashboards.com/threads/433162/

>Resources and Guides
pastebin.com/vN9tKBx1

Previous Thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/ECGvXgS
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF
discord.gg/YSmQB
strawpoll.me/11263516
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/ECGvXgS

Hey look, It's Roy!

LOL that white dude

The fuckin guy in the back

Reminder that every relevant regular can be found in the ssbg discord
discordapp.com/invite/0kMyiyd1r38A7kIF

Move to the ssbg discord if you want to keep in touch with everyone and play games every now and then.
Rest in piece and don't forget to thank moxy, chazo, chad and rakky for killing the general.

This is genuinely pathetic.

do you really expect anyone to belive you have a job when you've been making and bumping your own threads all day for the past 4 days you pathetic pedo nigger?

Are you people still arguing about discords?

Not really, its already agreed that moxys is pretty much a shitposters den (i mean literally, they admit to it), chronos is neutral but dead, and chazo is just the same 4 people circlejerking daily. Theres nothing left to argue about.

See

I'll objectively break down the discords if you somehow get interested like everyone who said they wouldn't.

Chronos' discord: the one in the OP, got the majority of eurofags and shitposters who don't even play (this is due to its open nature)
Chazo's discord: got less people, but less shitposters who don't play because it got moderation, it mostly got wii u players that are not EU. You can find the link randomly posted sometimes
Moxy's discord: Got shitposters that do play the game and the majority of 3ds players, it got the most activity outside of smash because it's not centered around smash only. You probably won't see the link because it's almost never posted unless someone asks

All three of the discords got way less wii u games, because most people who are actually decent just go play locals instead of online meme games.

>got less people, but less shitposters
It literally has THE biggest shitposter you retard

t. moxy

more like t.anyone who has ever been a regular here

friend of mine is friends with the guy who made Discord
guy called it Discord because he's a brony

I made this post originally

>tfw smashing with /ssbg/ was always the highlight of your day

Everyday I go to my shitty job and can't wait to go home to smash with my bros. I feel so alone and like shit most of the day but I forget about my shitty life when I'm with /ssbg/.

But then moxy and chazo killed it. Nice going fags

Just join discord, everyone is there: discord.gg/YSmQB

Kindly fuck off nigga

NNID?

>yfw mk8g was never as pathetic as this

LMFAO they were smart enough to know when to quit

only person here who has no life outside of smash and is not in any of the available discords is corin

corin has a life, shut up

t. corin

>corin

why is dorf only in chronos discord? makes no sense

>11/21/15

Corin did nothing wrong.

People in Panama have Smash.
Awesome.

let's forgive chazo too while we're at it. All his misdeeds were so long ago

Chazo did nothing wrong. He just wasn't mature enough to handle the power.

>All his misdeeds were so long ago
thats not true at all though

Looking for doubles. (Wii U)

Post the rest

submit to moxy

His Mii is too cute for that. Try again.

no

>roll away
>side B
>roll away
>neutral B
>roll away
>down B

Wow, competitive smash sure is fun to watch

Who is the sad, lonely, amazing faggot who made these

Nope

it was chazo

reminder that moxy killed /ssbg/

and there's no denying it now!

So, moxy's discord is better?

/ssbg/ discord star players

Chronos discord: sakuyadorf

Chazo discord: chad

Moxy discord: panchito

Oh boy which one sounds the most fun?

Well, considering that memeing poolchito is fun, yeah, moxy's discord is the best one

>he thinks he can beat me

Host

nice to get confirmation on where the shitposters of /ssbg/ are coming from

anyone up for anything?
fc: 4098-6257-7168

ask in the discord friend

Get 5-1'd faggot

Well
I got 2nd at my tournament of 53
I don't really know how to feel.

NNID?

winnings?

chazo is the least pathetic regular of them all, at least he goes outside to events and socializes unlike most of you

All the regulars do that, even have people that are ranked highly in their state. They just don't spam shit that leads back to their personal life.

t. braxton

>All the regulars do that

Panchito needs to shut the fuck up with his personal life attention whoring too.

No, we don't;t need to know the fact you were sexting with a 14 year old you met playing mario kart

3DS only so I used my 3DS as a controller ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ sorry bud

hey hey hey whats with all the shitposting

Right, like he was out partying all weekend and not on Veeky Forums spamming threads.
Like being a failed normie would automatically make someone even a half-decent person.
Like most people here dont already goto their locals anyway
Like anyone with friends would actually run to their discord exclaiming GUYS I WAS INVITED SOMEWHERE BY ALL OF MY FRIENDS XDXD whenever someone invited them out somewhere (yes chazo really does that)
And Im sure his supposed job thats taking him years of working at just to get a shitty car really exists too!

boom roasted

someone call dr, mario cause we got a serious burn case on our hands

seriously lmao how do you take years to get a car

hes obviously a minimum wage worker so he shouldnt even be aiming to get a new car, he should be buying some cheap ass used car for a couple grand

Doubt he even works full time probably gets like 10 hours a week at a grocery store then complains about his mother holding him back

Why do comp Smashers always chimp out so bad
For real I don't think I've seen any other competitive games with such ridiculously fragile players

Because anyone who goes to any sort of Smash tournament is autistic.

Locals, nationals, it doesn't matter, if you've attended a Smash tourney kys.

Holy shit dude.

Did Chazo ever get that bartender job (despite not drinking alcohol)?

>instead of mashing the b button a billion fucking times for monado arts, make it so that you can go to a monado art straight away by pressing b, and then inputing a direction:

>backwards is smash
>side is speed
>up is jump
>normal b press is buster
>double b press is smash

it's intuitive, and since the monado arts is mapped to a specific input, shulk players won't have to wait one million years for the art to activate, which means they can prioritize more on actually playing the fucking game instead of waiting all the fucking time

I think you have the wrong general.

sounds like a shulk scrub that couldnt get good

Yes.
Like and subscribe to my tumblr for more deets

So who's the best in /ssbg/?

It's been Chazo for a very long time

t. chazo

Proof is in the pudding

strawpoll.me/11263516

I think Shulk is fine. All he needs is a tad faster end-lag.

>1 vote for no

t. rakyy

Reminder to join instead of attempting to wage in a shitpost war:

discord.gg/YSmQB

Dont forget about the good /ssbg/ discord. The one without all the blatant shitposting and meta drama. The one with actual moderation

discord.gg/ECGvXgS

was falafel or chazo a better regular?

in terms of?

Falafel is just a kiss-ass with a savior complex and delusions of reviving /ssbg/ bigger than Moxy's autism.

Chazo is honest with himself even if he is annoying as fuck. Falafel tries only to be good, which comes out as an artificial personality and can't stand to what he believes in. you can see it by him joining discord again.

t. chad

So basically mang0 girl is accusing him of domestic violence

Mang0 is liking all of her tweets.
ABSOULTE MADMAN