I don't know anything about cars

I don't know anything about cars.

I want to get into car's stuff.

I have a fully stock car, and I want to upgrade it.

I don't give a fuck about visual; i will only change something visually if it somehow increases my car's performance.

As so, tell me what should my top priorities be.

I want to do some upgrades from time to time; but I do not want to spend +500$ for EACH upgrade.

Don't be faggots and teach me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5xQ8VZbN5k
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Prelude
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's that? FWD driving millenial piece of shit in an econobox wants everything handed to him? What a special snowflake

Forget the car. I just had it here. In terms of comparison even I know that the Focus RS destroys it.

Please tell me information if you have. If not, fuck off. Thanks

Is pic related your ride?

>go to a forum specific for your car
>tab through build threads
>conglomeration

>I know nothing about cars
So lurk moar until you do.

Kill yourself my man we don't need another inu or kuzu

I hope you fly off a mountain and die you piece of garbage

Lurk moar, fucking summerfag.

No, I have a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LT.

There is CruzeTalk, which is a Forum for my Car. Yet 90% of them are simply Ricers. The only thing I can learn there is how to make my Chevy Symbol Black........................

----------------------

As this is a Auto Thread, I don't see what's wrong on making this thread, I'm just curious; i want to know some stuff. Is it that hard to tell? Probably yes, as Chan is ruled by 14 year old children who comment on cars having in mind what they see in Top Gear.

youtu.be/P5xQ8VZbN5k
Here you go, now fuck off kid.
Also, buy a real car

>Unleash the autism; the thread

holy fuck guys

You can start with your Turbo, is it VGT?

>youtu.be/P5xQ8VZbN5k

And why isn't a Cruze a real car? I bought it for 9400$ (in my country they are worth 13000$). And it has no problem. It is 2.0 , 150hp. It's not that ugly, it has lots of space. Why are you being such a little bitch? Are you mad that I don't know much about cars and yet probably have a better car than you? Fuckhead

yes, it is.

How much money should I spent to have a decent Turbo, having in mind what I said before? Any tips ?

Don't fucking touch your cruze

You can close your Blowoff Valve for overboost, but idk if your stock-turbo is tough enough

Buyers remorse settling in already
>150hp from a 2 liter
Fucking daewoo
Hey idiot, don't mod your car ESPECIALLY not a modern car

What's so wrong about 150hp 2.0 ?

>moronic kid thinks he can do what tuning companies spend years and thousands of dollars doing to a fucking Chevy cruise
Wait
>2.0 cruze
Is that the fucking diesel

>modern 2.0 turbo makes less power than a 90s 2.0 NA
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Honda_Prelude

omg you're the portuguese Cruze guy aren't you? No one likes your shitty car even here.

mata-te :3

He kept making threads in the portuguese equivalent of Veeky Forums. He started by asking if he should buy the Cruze (used to be a taxi and has miles up the wazoo) and everyone told him not to but he did it anyway the absolute madman

then he got constantly butthurt when people made fun of his car and now he's here

I hope he doesn't kill himself

Kid, you started this thread shitting on us while asking for advice. How about being nice about it since you're the dumb faggot who needs help, not us.

Advice? Don't mod your absolute shit box. You know why the forums are filled with other dumb faggots who just want to paint it all black? Cause the car is shit and any intelligent person would buy something else as a platform for modification.

Drive your shitbox till you can afford a better car to mod. Or be EXACTLY like the "retards" on the Cruze forums and throw money at your car to make the brown shit shiny.

For a real answer, buy the lowest treadwear tires you can afford.

Lower treadwear = better grip, but shorter life.

This will make the biggest difference.

Don't do this

Alright buddy, let's start out here and see what we can do to get you on the right pa-
>No, I have a 2011 Chevrolet Cruze LT.
Oh.
Well that changes everything.

Sell it, get something with a broader aftermarket basis and learn to modify a car that is easy to modify (Mustangs, Civics, WRX, etc) before you start dumping money into a Chevy Cruz that will get you nowhere and disappoint you in the long run. Or keep that stock and buy a second car to mod if you like it that much.

Also finding upgrades where you do not want to spend +$500 for each upgrade.. well that won't get you too far, especially considering you probably will need someone to install most stuff for you. (Learning to upgrade a car and learning how to install said upgrades are two different things.)

Modifying a car properly takes time, patience and a willingness to learn and acquire some self-knowhow.

TL;DR - Get a different car to upgrade, go to a forum and get self smarted on said car and prepare to dive into that savings account.

You need an enormous rear wing

It always makes me chuckle seeing people who bought a econobox and then think they can just upgrade it the same way you can with a proper sports car with a supportive aftermarket

Look op sorry to say you bought the wrong car

Generally with econoboxes adding power isn't really an option so the only thing I could recommend is getting a good set of tires and maybe some aftermarket suspension bits if possible
But again ur not going to find these things for less than 500 dollars so ur pretty much out of luck

OP sounds like some imperious emperor.

Imperiously orders others to do all the work of research and present it properly for him to take credit for it among his acquaintances. While OP might sound like a troll, he is probably serious. There are quite a few people like this in real life that exist to take advantage of others. They don't care what you think about them because they have no intent to being friends or acquaintances with servants who work for free.

trust me, he is serious, I'm now positive it's the guy from ptchan, exact same arrogant demeanour and shit

1. Sell the Cruze, it's not a good platform to modify because its tolerances are so low and there isn't much support for it.
2. Acquire something that has high power and torque tolerances or can easily be made to have them. Cobalt SS, SRT4, old GM B bodies, 2/3 of what the Japanese built between 1982 and 1997, yadda yadda yadda.
3. You must be 18 or older to post on this board.

Here are some upgades you can do for under $500 OP:
-Stage 3 Cup holders
-Performance Washer Fluid
-Dipstick Delete
-KNO3-tipped Spark plug conversion
-Lin Kuei Antifreeze
-Mishimoto raidator cap

Be serious

t. Alberto Barbosa

>i know that the focus RS destroys it
in what, straight lines? 0-60? the togue? don't just spew out the same crap you see in Veeky Forums over and over, get your own fucking opinion and grow a spine on what style of car you want and how YOU would want to mod your OWN car.

>150hp
my mom's KIA carens has more HP than that hahahahaha